Mal and Harry: Together, we c...

By Z18M9Malrae

(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, pleas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not A Chapter, Just A Poll
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25 (The End)
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

Chapter 24

345 11 4
By Z18M9Malrae

Light pierced in from the windows, and Mal squinted at the space beside her, only to find it empty. Quickly kicking off the covers, Mal ran out of the room at once, and she desperately sniffed at the air, hoping that she could smell something cooking or at least some fumes of their old stove, but there was nothing. 

Racing down the rotting stairs, Mal looked around the kitchen, but there was nothing. The hall? Nothing. The study? Not at all. And Mal felt dread as she rushed to the roof, and the dread sank in. Maddy, of course, was there. Significantly different from the last time Mal saw her, the Maddy now looked crazier. And the way her left arm was on her hip, Mal suspected it was broken.

"Maddy. Don't do this." Mal's eyes moved from Maddy to Harry, whom she dangled off the plank and off the room, and Maddy smiled, "Why, now, Mally, scared to lose your little Pirate? If I can't have him, Maleficent, neither can you." 

And Maddy released the rope.

Mal fell for the trap at once, the flames crackling high as she blurred past so quickly she was invisible, and she caught Harry by his coat, before she disappeared back to the roof, she and Harry accidentally separated, for Mal didn't see Maddy's repulsion spell awaiting them.

And now, at her throat, the tip of a blade was pointed, and Mal didn't dare to swallow as she felt the cool sharpness against her skin. "Well, well, Mal. I told you to play nice, didn't I? Unlike Hades and Harry, I don't fancy a feisty one." Anthony's voice was no longer silky, as though trying to court her. 

No, his voice was cold and sharp, and Mal's eyes darted to Harry quickly, only to see him now tied against the old mast of a boat leaning over their hideout, wriggling everytime Maddy tried to touch him.

"Let him go, Maddy, take me." Mal pleaded, watching Harry jerk back in shock when his face was suddenly bright red, and Mal watched the bright red hand mark, the aftermath of a slap, appear on his cheek. "I don't want you anymore, Mal. I only want Harry, don't I, dearie?" Maddy giggled as Harry spat at her feet, "I belong to Mal."

That instantly motivated Mal. Tilting her head slightly, Mal quickly did a backflip, not only putting distance between her and the weapon, but also conveniently disarming Anthony as the blade went over the roof and blinking as it disappeared into the sea. Before Anthony could catch her, Mal flicked her wrist, and a small ball of fire flew towards Harry's ropes, freeing him, and he quickly leapt onto the roof and sprinted to Mal.

"You!" Anthony roared,and suddenly, everything happened so quickly it was a blur. The next thing Mal knew, Anthony was on the floor, his mouth gaping as his eyes were widened. And in his eyes, any signs of life were gone. "Ah, yes. Refreshing." Maddy cackled, and Mal saw her aura change, now preserving a grayish shade to it, and with horror, Mal realised what had happened.

"You killed him. You took an innocents' soul? Maddy! The spell should not be used this way!" Mal was wary at once. If anything now, Maddy was possibly powerful. It depended on how willing Anthony was to be her slave. "Anthony!" Mal shouted as wind began to gather from nowhere, "You will never be able to regain your life again! Why help her?"

"I'D RATHER DIE TRYING!" The wind howled, and Maddy smiled maniacally, "I always get what I want, Mal. I will always get what I want!" And as she tipped her head back to laugh, a thick layer of air surrounded her, and Mal only saw Maddy reappear, but this time, as a dragon. 

This dragon wasn't so different from the Maddy Mim they had encountered in the past. Perhaps, a little larger, but the fact that her wings were still smaller and there was a mop of hair on her head, that was enough to resemble Madam Mim. 

Taking a glance back at Harry, he stared at her with uncertainty, unsure of what she was about to do, and Mal could only flash him a comforting smile, before she ran forwards, purple mist swirling with each step, and at her third step, Mal flung herself into the gathering wind, and she appeared, seconds later, high up in the air, her huge wings spread out, trapping air and keeping her afloat.

Possibly, from afar, it would have seemed that Mal would win for sure. Her dragon form was much larger than Maddy's, and her limbs were muscled, while Maddy's were wire-like. And her body and a streamlined shape, whereas Maddy resembled a harmless dragon, with a not evenly spread center weight. 

And the last difference hardly did anything, but the two purple horns upon Mal's head were anything but comical, while Maddy's hair was completely the reverse. Of course, if you had to go for war, you'd bring on a mighty atora, and not a clown's wig.

With a screech, Mal descended first, her talons outstretched as she dove into the center of all the blowing winds, and the roof shook tremendously, heat waves spewing in all directions as Mal blew a never ending stream of blue-green flames on Maddy, who screeched and took to the air too.

Then there was a screech, and Harry saw what had happened. A second dragon 
 had appeared, shadowy and almost like an illusion, but it was Anthony's soul, re-emerging as another dragon. Now, Mal was outnumbered.

And where were the rest?! Harry was beginning to panic, when suddenly there was a turquoise flash in the sea, and the skies cracked with thunder as lightning began to crack from the skies, and Uma emerged from the water, her tentacles ready to curl around the shadow figure. "Go Mal!" The octopus-girl yelled, and the dragon screeched in reply, a loud echoing sound of jaws snapping on air as Mal flew down.

And of course, the fight did not go unnoticed. The villains on the Isle were all alerted at once, and though they were all watching the fight in their own ways. However, you did have the villains who were highly interested in joining, and Mal screeched as Madam Mim joined in, her plump dragon form spitting fireballs at Mal, who now dodged them at all costs, not to mention try to retaliate.

Then the skies darkened completely, darkness covering the world, and bright green flames exploded from the ground as Maleficent appeared. "It's you and me, Mim!" Maleficent cackled as her green flames surged higher into a pillar, piercing through the clouds above, and the familiar black and purple dragon gave a rumble, challenging the smaller Mim at once.

There was a crash soon, one that ensued the newcomers' fight, for Mal grabbed Maddy, and drove her straight down from the air, a tremor spreading as Mal slammed Maddy on the floor, having crashed all the way through from the ceiling. With a roar, Mal slashed her talon along Maddy's chest, and Maddy screeched, trying to flap out from Mal's grip.

"It's over, Maddy." Mal growled, her voice echoing in the remains of the room, and Maddy's form shrunk back to her normal size, her limbs badly burnt and half her hair charred and burning. Slowly, Mal shrank back to her normal self, and she offered a hand to Maddy. And her mistake was letting her guard down, for Maddy instantly procured a knife from nowhere, slicing a neat cut into Mal's left leg.

Hissing in pain, Mal saw the blood oozing out, and she quickly used one hand to press on the wound, healing up some of the tissues so that the bleeding would be lessened, and reaching out in front of her, Mal unsheathed a purple blade out from nowhere, and with a snarl, she began to attack, and the two started a sword fight duel.

It was ages before Mal finally lost her strength, and Maddy grinned manically, posed above Mal and ready to strike. But Mal suddenly flung her palm up, and Maddy was sent flying across the room, bound by ropes of blue and green flames. And of course, Maddy struggled, summoning wind to try and extinguish the flames that burned lines into her flesh. 

"Maddy! You can stop all this!" Mal shouted over the noise, and when the wind slightly faltered, Mal yelled, "You can stop it right now! Stop it, and you can be forgiven. You will be. Just stop it, and we can talk this out!" And the wind stopped howling as Maddy seemingly seemed to think about it.

But she took a look at Mal, and jealousy surged over her again. Never. She would never surrender. "NEVER!" Maddy shrieked, and she threw herself forwards, her body bursting into flames and disintegrating into ashes. And from it rose Anthony's soul, and he made no noise, but turned and charged in the other direction. And that was when Mall saw Harry, standing there, defenseless, and far too slow in comparison to the moving spirit.

And when Anthony struck, it wasn't Harry standing there. No, Harry stood across the room, confusion and worry all over his face. And the one that the spirit had just drove all its power into, the one that the spirit had impaled…...was Mal. Her eyes were widened with pain, and blood dripped from her gaping mouth. The blood droplets all over the wood and collapsed rubble were sprayed out the moment she was attacked, and suddenly, a circle of blue flames danced from there.

Hades rose mightily, grabbing Anthony's soul, and without a doubt vanishing him to the Underworld. And he must've kept Maddy's, too, Mal thought. If not why would he have been passive for so long, seemingly awaiting for a chance? Mal only knew that she was swaying from side to side, her vision blurring as she fell, and Hades caught her before she hit the floor.

"Mal!" Harry screamed, and she could only assume the footfalls were his, imagining him sprinting to her side. 

"Mal! Stay, please, I can heal you, just stay awake, my daughter!"

"Mal! You fools! Move aside if you can't do anything!"

"Mal you better get up, I don't like it when you keep faking your death! You're alright, aren't you?!"

"Mal!" All four voices yelled in unison, and Mal's eyes opened briefly again, despite all the pain and disorientation. "Mum...Dad...Harry...I love you guys…please take care of Madora for me…" Mal mumbled, her lips feeling numb and heavy as they smacked together clumsily to form merely audible words.

"Uma...thank you for coming to my aid in the fight…" Mal coughed violently, her chest rising and falling even faster as she struggled for breath, but to no avail, and everyone screamed as her chest heaved for the last time, and went completely still. Her arm fell to her side limply, and her body went loose, her dangling over Hades's arm like a puppet whose string had snapped. 

Because that was what happened.

Mal was dead.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N I'm only going to say something, and it's real quick.

mAL WoN'T DiE

Okay, bye.

Z, out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 39 11
A Descendant Movie Fanfic ~~~~~~~~~ After 5 years of being boyfriend and girlfriend. Ben finally got his guts to propose to Mal and, of course, Mal...
25.8K 437 25
Hey guys, this story is my fan-fiction sequel to descendants 2, hope y'all will like it! The cover is not done by me, but because it's such a beautif...
11.9K 222 28
Two years before the war with Maleficent occurs Mal, Ben and some of their closest family members are given a chance to watch the war unfold in advan...
35.7K 530 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⎢ ❝ True love doesn't exist. ❞ ❝ Madi, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eye...