πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπšŠπš’ ||Zombies 2||...

By Sorsha18

sequel to 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 he had leaned in closer to a point where I could feel his breath on my face, eye... More

introduction
Separating The Ties
Camp Rocks
What Wolves? Here Wolves? Werewolves.
Panic
New Kids In Town
Like The Zombies Do
A Leader (who's no longer in the shadows)
I Am Too
Kidnapped?
I'm A What Now?
Misinterpretation
Decisions
Am I Ready To Be One Of Them?
Ready To Defend
This Is A Declaration
Crushed
When Leadership Is In Need
New Schedule (please read)
When Leadership Is In Need (real chapter)
Will You Go To Prawn With Me?
We're Gonna Be Someday
We Are All Different
Will I be making a Zombies 3 story?
Zombies 3

It's Wyatt

4.1K 94 21
By Sorsha18

"Zedski Predski"

"Vote for Zed"

Purposely going against my brother's wishes I handed out flyers that said in big bubble letters 'Zed 4 Prez'.

It may or may not have been my idea to put Bonzo in a sign telling people to vote for Zed. Not put his picture in, like actually made him wear a sign.

It was a joke at the time, although Bonzo happily jumped on board with the idea.

So far my stack of over fifty flyers went down to a stack of fifteen. The human students of Seabrook were surprisingly nice when taking and declining the flyers.

It's hard to understand. How come my brother is surrounded by people with occasional manners and yet he's learned nothing.

That'll forever remain a mystery.

"Gruza Zedski"

With Bonzo's use of zombie tongue we were able to reach a wider range of zombies in the school who couldn't speak English fluently.

Passing out another flyer I tried to use my knowledge of zombie tongue, "Gar..uza Zeds..kay"

Bonzo only snickered at my choppy pronunciation.

"Shish, boom, Bucky Buchanan for president, a vote for cheer-fection" my brother for his promotional campaign decided to parade around the outside of the school with his bright pink van- although no one was supposed to be driving any type of mobile this close to the school doors.

I immediately recognized that phrase that was playing on repeat. Through the not so soundproof walls of my room the night prior, I could hear a muffled voice speaking the same line over and over, trying to perfect it.

I didn't get any sleep that night.

"Becca, Bonzo!"

Bonzo and I turned away from our duties to see Eliza waving us over, the school doors being held open by Zed who waited there for us to catch up.

"With cheer fans in Bucky's camp, and the zombies and football team in mine, the school's split right down the middle, werewolves are the swing vote"

Once we were in hearing range Zed brought up the news about the election.

It was pretty ironic how this election is turning out. And although I have a lot of faith in Zed I would've expected my brother to have this in the bag by now.

"Werewolves are key to winning this election" Eliza added on, nodding her head towards the group of teens standing at the end of the hall, finding enjoyment in terrorizing anyone who passed by. "We know winning over the wo- Becca?"

Already one step ahead of the game I clutched onto the papers in my arms and made my way over to the werewolves, trying my best to not falter my stride.

"Hello again"

My appearance wasn't much appreciated by the pack of wolves, receiving not so much as a smile from anybody.

Well.

Except for him of course.

I awkwardly cleared my throat after just standing there in silence waiting for a response that was never coming.

"I just wanted to stop by to see how you've all adapted to our school, I understand that it can be a bit overwhelming but if you just stick with the right people you'll be fine"

Oh my goodness now you can practically hear the crickets chirping.

"Well if there's anything at all I can do for any of you just come to me, you can seriously ask for the simplest of things I really don't care" this was my last shot. Deciding to just leave there I smiled at them showing my pearly whites before turning away to leave them be.

"Thanks"

I hadn't even taken my first step before turning on my heels to look back at the crowd. I recognized the voice immediately.

"You're very welcome, and might I ask what your name is, I've realized that I've known you for the past twenty four hours and never once got your name" I rubbed my now sweaty palms together revealing my nerves to the pack.

The wolves behind the one I had been talking to still stood tense, staring into my eyes intensely. Not exactly glaring at me but the look they were giving made me want to curl in on myself.

"It's Wyatt" I grinned at this, happy to finally receive a name for the kind boy.

"I would ask for all of your names but I can see that wouldn't be the smartest move on my behalf, correct?"

The lack of an answer was an answer within itself.

Letting the conversation end on a somewhat high note I decided to take my leave, moving past my zombie friends who had incredulous looks on their faces.

"Isn't she just the sweetest?"

I almost didn't catch Wyatt's sentence, with the distance growing between us, as I made my way to the library where I promised to meet up with Addison and Bree.

I'm thankful I did, although I must've looked ill with the amount of pink dusting my cheeks.

***

"Have you finished your four page essay?" I nodded at Bree's question, continuing to doodle on one of the blank pages of my notebook. I was seated next to her, back starting to ache with the way I was slumping forward to lean my head on the palm of my hand.

Finishing up another doodle of a flower I sighed and dropped my ball pen onto the paper before me.

Deciding to do something with my spare time I stood up, quickly telling Bree that I'd just look through the books for a few minutes.

I went over to mystery/thriller section of the library, taking my time in looking through all the titles, hoping to see one that would intrigue me. I titled my head down to search through the Q section, brushing my fingertips over the hard book covers. Finding nothing of my interest and not wanting to crouch down to see the final row, I lifted my head back up, coming face to face with Wyatt. Who stood on the other side of the bookshelf, staring at me in observation.

He didn't move a muscle when we made I contact. My green orbs looking into his brown ones. "Can I help you?"

My words seemed to snap him out of his trance like state. He hastily grabbed the nearest book off the shelf before opening it up and hiding his face behind it.

I giggled at this.

Finding the situation funny and the fact that he held the book upside down even more hilarious.

I made my way around the bookshelf so that I could stand next to him without a bunch of books in the way. He knew I was there, holding the book closer to him as I made my way over.

I tapped a perfectly manicured nail on the book cover, causing him to pull it down allowing me to see his face. When he saw my smaller figure standing before him he let out an awkward chuckle, showing off his pointy fangs.

I just smiled up at him before taking the book from his hands and placing it back into the shelf, doubtfully in the right place.

"So, Wyatt, is there any reason why you've been spying on me for the past.." I glanced down at my watch before looking up at the boy with a raised eyebrow, "five minutes?"

Wyatt's adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed, gears ticking in his head trying to come up with words to say.

"Well...I.."

I leaned on my left leg, lacing my hands together, silently waiting for an explanation. Although his antics were cute and silly, it was starting to get a bit weird.

"Becca"

I snapped my head to Bree, who had harshly whispered to me, wanting to still be polite in the quiet atmosphere.

She sat in the same spot, except now she was surrounded by five werewolves. She was obviously on edge about the situation. Not wanting her to feel frightened or uncomfortable I walked closer only for her to tell me,

"That dog just ate my homework"

I looked towards my now occupied seat, seeing one of the werewolves chowing down on her essay.

I smiled deviously as I opened my binder to reveal my brother's assignment for his history class he had left on the kitchen counter this morning. I was going to give this to him during our lunch period.

Was.

But when a great opportunity with an easy backup excuse presents itself, it's so hard to resist.

"Hey there, um.."

"Wynter"

I titled my head to the side to see Wyatt's chest (he's taller than me) from where he stood almost directly behind me.

Do werewolves not know boundaries?

I pushed this thought at the back of my mind, deciding to just dig at it later. I grabbed the papers stained with pink ink that my brother had used to write with and placing it in front of Wynter.

"Hey Wynter, so this is my brother's assignment, he was the one who said out loud that he didn't want werewolves in this school" I didn't have to say anymore. Like I had hoped the girl tore it to shreds with her sharp claws and popped bits of it into her mouth. "Thanks you're awesome"

The girl, mouth full of paper, smiled at me and flipped her hair back in a proud way.

Bree looked at me with her mouth agape in shock at my actions. I shrugged innocently, smirking as I closed up my binder and placed it into my backpack.

I was so happy with what I had done (evil I know) I didn't notice the fuming girl stomping towards our table until she made her presence known by slamming a stack of books onto the surface. Addison following close behind.

The titles consisted of The Forbidden Forest, Founding of Seabrook, and Seabrook Myths.

Startled, I lost my balance for a second, falling back onto Wyatt's muscly- oh my gosh his chest, his chest. Good Lord.

Looking back at the boy who held a smirk across his face, I muttered a quick apology before returning my attention to the girl- who after some observations seems to be the leader of the group.

"Lies!" She angrily exclaimed, "these history books claimed werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers, but they struck first and stole our moonstone"

I furrowed my eyebrows at this new information. I had read through those once and it made our settlers out as heros. I never knew that they had wrongly glorified them.

"I'm sorry, that's terrible" I bowed my head slightly to show sincere apology.

"We didn't know that" Addison added, taking a stance right next to me.

"There's a lot you don't know" she bitterly replied, gathering the heavy books into her arms.

"I bet there is" I spoke.

This stopped her from leaving, her body already turned halfway to the doors.

"And I hope that one day you can enlighten me on what I do not yet know" I told her.

The crease between her brows let up at my words, showing a more delicate expression.

The room seamed more quiet then it already was. The sound of paper being torn and chewed stopped, the chatter of the wolves seated behind us stopping as well.

This only lasted for a mere five seconds before her familiar angry expression replaced the vulnerability. She continued with her long strides toward the door, getting closer to the doors which were equipped with technological scanners, ready to alert the room if any unchecked books left.

"I know the alarm's gonna go off if you don't check out those books!"

I snickered at Addison's attempt to help the wolf girl. "That's probably the least of her worries" I muttered.

What I saw next bewildered me. The necklace the girl wore was tossed to the machinery, seemingly doing nothing, until the girl walked out of the room without a peep from our security system. Retrieving her necklace after she made it past.

Wyatt leaned into me, his warm breath blowing onto the shell of my ear.

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics"

Once again smirking at my flushed state, he decided to leave. The wolves watching the whole thing following close behind.

Almost all of them. Wynter after taking a few steps turned back to me. "Um, my throats a bit dry do you happen-"

I bent down to pull out my untouched room temperature water bottle, tossing it to her right after. "Just keep it" I told her with a smile.

"Thanks so much" before letting her return to her crew I spoke up.

"What's the name of your leader?"

Licking her lips of the excess water of her first sip, she thought for a moment before realizing who I was referring to.

"Oh, that's Willa, she's Wyatt's sister, a real nice person once you get to know-"

"Wynter!"

"I gotta go sorry" she speed walked over to her waiting crew, downing the rest of the water on her way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.6K 25
--NOTE-- ~I do NOT own Zombies 2, or its characters, I only own (Y/N) and Izzy~ ((When I said "I only own y/n.." i meant that I didn't barrow anythin...
78.9K 1.6K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...
28.9K 822 16
{Eliza x female!reader} Welcome to Seabrook high! Or well the basement anyway... A shy Zombie girl into musical theatre fell in love with the hacker...