I'd DIE For You (Nick x Elli...

By Nick_Nugget

mMm PEELZ HERE!!!! More

The Meet-Up
Hello There, Stanger
Survivors?!
WITCH!!!!!!
Well That Was Embarrassing
The Man
Answer Me
Him.
His Story
First All-nighter
Breakfast And Some Dessert

Secrets

230 7 0
By Nick_Nugget

Nick: "And this is where we sleep, it ain't the comfiest thing but it's not the worst."

Ellis: "Nice Lil set up ya got here."

Nick: "And we have our go-to weapons in case of emergencies."

Coach walked in with Rochelle next to him

Coach: "Good news, Rochelle had decided to stay with us with Ellis' consent."

They all looked to Ellis

Ellis: "I'll stay here with yall."

Coach: "Well then, let's go have us some dinner."

The new group all walked to the run-down kitchen where they would eat their expired cans of beans

Rochelle: "So, how long have yall been staying here?"

Nick: "About 4 months now."

Rochelle: "And yall have never seen any other survivors?"

Nick and Coach looked at each other before Coach answered

Coach: "There was a third person here but they decided to steal from us and try to kill us. so we made the executive decision to kick em out."

Ellis: "What an asshole."

Nick stood up abruptly

Nick: "I'm goin to bed."

Coach: "I'm sorry bout him, it's just a touchy subject for him, you see, the other survivor was his boyfriend that betrayed him."

Ellis thought to himself: "So he is gay."

Coach: "He justs needs to sleep on it."

With that, the three of them went to sleep too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
499K 20.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...