I'd DIE For You (Nick x Elli...

By Nick_Nugget

mMm PEELZ HERE!!!! More

The Meet-Up
Hello There, Stanger
Secrets
WITCH!!!!!!
Well That Was Embarrassing
The Man
Answer Me
Him.
His Story
First All-nighter
Breakfast And Some Dessert

Survivors?!

288 6 0
By Nick_Nugget

As the car came to a stop, thanks to Nick's directions, they arrived at an old house that was rundown with vines scattered across its walls.

Rochelle: "So this is it, huh?"

Nick: "It's not much but it holds up. Now, let's go in."

The inside of the abandoned house was just as dreary as the outside. It was cold and dark.

Coach: "Hey Nick, what supplies did you get-oh shit. You got people. I was not expecting that. Well hello there yall and welcome to our group!"

Rochelle: "Well hi there sugar, I hope we ain't a bother to ya."

Coach: "Oh no not at all. In fact, I'm surprised Nick brought other people. *Whispers* Nick doesn't exactly get along with others.
Nick: "Hey, I'm right here ya know!"

Coach: "Anyways, I'm Coach!" *He extends his hand for a handshake towards Rochelle and Ellis.*
Rochelle: "Well I'm Rochelle"

Ellis: "Nice to meet you, I'm Ellis."

Coach: "Well let's not just stand around! C'mon and I'll show yall around.

The three followed Coach around the abandoned house that they set up as their base.

Rochelle: "It's a nice setup ya got here."

Coach: "Well thank you, ma'am. Nick, how about you show Ellis where we keep our important stuff 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
579K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...