I'd DIE For You (Nick x Elli...

By Nick_Nugget

mMm PEELZ HERE!!!! More

The Meet-Up
Survivors?!
Secrets
WITCH!!!!!!
Well That Was Embarrassing
The Man
Answer Me
Him.
His Story
First All-nighter
Breakfast And Some Dessert

Hello There, Stanger

311 8 0
By Nick_Nugget

Nick: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Ellis: "C'mon we gotta hurry."

The pair of survivors sprinted to the constricted man and slice the smokers head in half, clouding up their lungs with smoke.

*Heavy Rain Intensifies.*

Ellis: "You okay there, partner?"

My god.

Nick had never been attracted to men. But this stud of a man sure was tempting.

Ellis: "Uh, hello?"

Nick snapped out of his trance.

Nick: "Oh, uh hi?"

Ellis couldn't believe his eyes. He had just seen the most beautiful man ever. The male standing in front of him was caucasian, with slick black hair, and a white suit with blood splatters across it.

Rochelle: "Will you two stop eyeballing one-another and get in the car?"

Nick: "Actually my partner is waiting for me. No that kind of partner I mean the kind you buddy up with- you know I'll just stop talking now."

Ellis: "Hey it's okay cutie how bout we all stick together and work as a team, as long as you and your 'partner' are okay with that."

Nick: "I'm sure Coach would be okay with it. After all, he is about teamwork."

Rochelle: "Great, now can we go?"

Nick and Ellis: "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
986K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...