Yandere x Reader Oneshots

By LeeTheWii

I take requests, your choice of topic, and I'll write it in this oneshot book. Can be lemon/smut or normal fl... More

Requests (OPEN)
Werewolf x Fem!Reader
Bakugou x Fem!Reader
Werewolf x Fem!Reader (Part 2)
Merman x hydrophobic!male!Reader
Quick A/N
Hero x Vigilante!Reader
Werewolf x Fem!Reader (Jacqueline)
Dabi x Male Reader

Demon x Angel!Fem!Reader

1.8K 31 10
By LeeTheWii

I love these types of oneshots but I'm going through a writer's block right now, so I'm sorry if this isn't good quality.

-------

(y/n)'s POV:

Hanging out in the garden again, I observed the grass as it gently swayed in the cool breeze. Each blade of grass shifting peacefully with one another while the clouds gradually followed from above. Earth was incredible, even if I don't belong there anymore. 

I died a while ago. I may be an angel, but I never felt real in heaven, so I live here on Earth. No human is able to know or see me, but I still enjoy observing them from time to time. Angels were supposed to be warriors and perfect; I was never like that. Pacifism always fit me better than fighting demons. Why would I fight them anyway? They may have made mistakes, but they're fighting us so that they can get into heaven. So that they can be happy. I never understood why it must resort to violence, but maybe that's why I'm an angel.  I failed to notice the large figure approaching behind me until their hands wrapped around my throat. 

"Well, look at that! A weak, defenseless angel!" The demon spoke roughly. I screamed as best as I could but it can out as a whimper beneath his tight grip. Fingers suffocating my throat painfully, my breath consisting of helpless gasps. My smaller hands scratched and pried at him arms but he only held a sadistic smirk. "What's a cutie like you doing on Earth?" 

Squirming in his grasp was my only available movement. I looked into his red eyes, tears starting to form within my own (e/c) eyes as I begged weakly. He let out a low growl before tossing me to the floor. The impact painfully stinging at my sides yet my focus was on gasping for any air I could. Coughing and gasping, I shakily started to lift myself off of the ground. "You're a weak one, aren't ya?" The demon mockingly questioned. I slowly got my breath under control and glanced up at him. He had platinum hair with striking red eyes, pale skin with various scars, wearing black metal armor that covered up the rest of his body. "..L-Leave me alone!" I managed to stutter out. I glared at him the best I could, peaking through the strands of my (h/c) hair. 

"Awe... You think you stand a chance to escape," he bent down closer to my shaky form, a deep chuckle emitted from his lips as he continued to smirk, "how pitiful.". I sat upwards and gripped the ground tightly. My knuckles turning white from the intense grasp I held onto.

"I'm not looking for a fight, please just leave me alone!" I demanded a little louder than before. Uncontrollable tears slid warmly down my (s/c) cheeks as our eyes locked. His smirk fell into a disappointed frown, red eyes glowing with consideration as his gaze softened. My eyes softened as well, grip relaxing against the ground. I've never seen a demon look so... empathetic. Most demons would just torture angels in a sadistic frequency, yet his eyes only showed concerns and genuine pondering. 

"Ugh, fine! For now," the demon muttered lowly. I froze in shock. Huh?! He's just gonna leave me alone?!  I snapped back into reality when the demon sat down next to me. "Don't even think about running away though. I'm not finished with you," He grumbled angrily. Facing him quickly, I searched his eyes for any signs of sarcasm. He just glanced at me in confusion. "eh? what?" he asked me softly. 

"I... I've just never seen a demon act so... nice." I shrugged. I turned to my surroundings once more, watching the grass peacefully sway as if there was nothing strange occurring, but I failed to notice the pink blush that heavily fell upon the demon's cheeks. "umm..well.. my name's Ayato, and since you haven't punched me yet," he paused momentarily, "what's your name?". 

A slight blush warmed up my cheeks at the question, but I quickly hid it by facing the opposite direction. "It's (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)," I replied softly. 

Once my face finally cooled down, I looked at Ayato again. His eyes gazed lovingly at mine. Adoration plastered across his masculine face while I furiously waved my hand in front of his face out of curiosity. "A-Ayato? Are you okay?" He blinked a few times as he rubbed his neck nervously, "O-Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. Just got lost in my thoughts is all." I understood and nodded, "Yeah. That happens a lot to me too.". A cool breeze past over us as the grass swayed with it. I sighed contently before continuing, "This place is my home. The wildlife here is beautiful and relaxing, so zoning out is a normal routine for me.". 

"This is your home?!" Ayato exclaimed in surprise. I flinched reflexively but soon relaxed in thought and nodded, still gazing at the gentle field until a rough hand grabbed my wrist tightly. "This place is completely empty!" "Well, I like being alone sometimes." 

"And besides," I paused and closed my eyes lazily, "I get the occasional traveler every now and then.". Ayato scoffed but still held my wrist loosely. "What does a stupid traveler do that's sooo entertaining," he teasingly asked. I thought about it for a moment. "Well... I don't know... but I like the company," I responded honestly. His aura seemed to darken for a moment before he suddenly turned towards me; "(y/n)." 

"Yeah?" "Do you really need their company?" Ayato questioned in a quiet yet menacing tone. To be honest, I didn't know how to respond to that. I did spend most of my time alone so it wouldn't be a NEED, but I did enjoy it. "Um... I don't know...?" I answered. Confusion was mainly the only thing I felt at that moment. 

"You don't need them, (y/n). They're just a bunch of jerks anyway. You just need me." 

I went to face him only to be pulled into his embrace. The metal armor he was wearing made it a bit uncomfortable but that was the least of my concerns right now. "W-What? Ayato, what are you talking about?" I nervously asked him. He remained slightly as he shifted my position to a bridal-like form. I started squirming around and trying to push myself away from him, the situation now turning from uncomfortable to concerning. "A-Ayato... What are you doing? Let me go," I stuttered as my movements quickened and strengthened from fear. Ayato simply glanced at me; however, his red eyes now held a possessive emotion inside them. The kind demon who had spared me now seemed much more threatening and scary than before. "I'm not gonna let them touch you, (y/n)! You're mine! Nobody touches what is mine!" Ayato told me. 

He stood from the ground, carrying me with him despite my begging and protesting. "Ayato! Put me dow-" "NO! Don't you see, (y/n)?! I own you! Now stop squirming." He demanded in a rough voice. Eventually, I stopped moving. I realized how much stronger Ayato is. I couldn't fight a demon, let alone an insane demon who is kidnapping me. "That's a good girl," he cooed sweetly as a smirk formed on his lips. 

Ayato pecked my lips swiftly before two demon wings spread gracefully behind him. The noise made me flinch and grab onto the lovesick demon, my arms wrapped around his waist tightly while I squeezed my eyes shut. A simple chuckle was his response as I felt us lifting off the ground. "It's okay, baby girl, I got you. You're safe in my arms."

In his embrace, I realized how helpless I was and how I love him. The lovesick demon who gave me mercy is the one who stole my heart. My submission was only amplified by the lonely thoughts of before; the lonely nights I would spend in the darkness while sobbing to myself. I didn't want to experience that again. Honestly, would it be so bad if I gave myself to him? Not like a have a choice anyway. I didn't realize how far we had flown until Ayato spoke up, "We're here."

Warmth relaxed against my skin while I opened my eyes. We were in a secluded cabin, proven by the immense amount of heavy forestry around us, but the inside was relatively clean. Polished wooden floor throughout this level of the house, a comfy-looking couch laid near a matching footrest, windows with the golden sunshine glowing through them, a straight staircase that led to another level of the cabin, and a tile kitchen with normal appliances. A joyful chuckle brought me back into reality.

"I'm glad you like it, angel. Now," He stopped to set me on my feet once more, "Let's set some ground rules.". I hesitantly nodded as I tried to adjust to this new 'situation'. Ayato seemed to notice my reluctancy, yet he gently held my hand in his. 

"This is my- no, sorry, our home. You are to stay by me or in this house at all times. I know that this is a lot to take in all at once, but you'll get used to it. You'll understand and love it one day." The white-haired demon spoke sweetly. His voice started out stern and direct but gradually shifted into one of adoration and hopefulness. I thought about his words solemnly, meeting Ayato's red irises after pondering, "I understand the rules, I guess. But why? We met like, what, 30 minutes ago?" 

"There's a lot of things you won't understand so I'll try my best to explain it someday. For now, you should relax and get used to your new home," Ayato instructed as he pecked my nose. He smiled once more before he released my hand and stood up straighter. My hand now felt cold without his warm palm against mine, so I reached over and held his hand again without thinking. 

Our eyes still locked on each other, my cheeks burning from embarrassment, yet handsome male just intertwined our fingers carefully before speaking once more, "Awe, I'm glad to see my angel loves me back!". He cheekily smiled as my cheeks continued to grow hotter. "I-I..." I stuttered, trying to find the words to object his statement even though I know he was right;  I was in love with him. "You're so adorable when you're speechless, baby."

"S-Shut up.." I mumbled. My (e/c) hues now staring at the ground, flustered by his actions. "Oh come on, baby girl. You know you love me, why don't you just say it?" He asked politely. The way 'baby girl' slipped off his tongue left me quite speechless once again. I looked back up at him as I tried to find the courage. His vibrant red eyes looked at me with a hopeful passion inside, sending butterflies throughout my entire chest. I managed to squeak out the few words my heart begged to release, "I-I love you, Ayato.".

He gently pulled me into his loving embrace. I felt his warm breath against the skin of my ear as he whispered into it; 

"I love you too, angel... let me show you how much I love my angel..."

--------------

AAAAAAAAAH

I'm tired and lazy so I'm leaving it but this would be such a good start into a lemon! It's around 1896 words. Please request something because I'm bored and write without much motivation so requests would really be appreciated. 

with warm regards,

-LeeTheWii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 5.8K 95
so this is just a simple oneshot book I may add smut idk so types of things that I will right about -fluff -angst -lemon -lime -crack story {requests...
43.1K 887 15
A random assortment of x-reader one-shots with Xiao from Genshin Impact! Xiao will obviously probably be out of character in a lot of the AU chapters...
605K 7.7K 67
The title. Will do lemons. Will do female character x reader. Most Angst (cause of my shitty love for angst) 🌸 = Fluff 🍋 =Lemon and Smut 💔 = Angst...
925 14 8
just a bunch of taekook oneshots, mainly fluff angst and a tiny bit of smut ( I'm not good at this genre guys) and ofc REQUESTS ARE OPEN