Family Feud: Vendetta Pt. 2 {...

By couraegeous

10 years down the road Shawn A.K.A Hova has been released from prison. The streets are different. He is deter... More

\one\
/two/
\three\
/four/
\five\
/six/
\seven\
/eight/
\nine\
/ten/
\eleven\
/twelve/
\thirteen\
/fourteen/
\fifteen\
/sixteen/
\seventeen\
/eighteen/
\nineteen\
Alternate Endings! Yay!
|twentyone| - A
|twentyone| - B
|bonus| - B
|twentyone| - C
❤️

/twenty/

1.7K 144 200
By couraegeous

Shawn is scheduled to be leaving for New York tomorrow. He didn't have much, but it was all packed and ready to go. B had been giving him the cold shoulder, it was evident that she didn't want him to go.

Shawn saw it as an opportunity for growth. He needed to give them their space to grow, so that they could learn to forgive him. He didn't want to lose contact completely, but right now space was prominent in their healing process.

He headed downstairs and saw Corey at the table while Beyoncé and Brielle sat on the couch. "Corey."

Corey looked up at Shawn with no problems. "Yeah?"

"You good?" Shawn asked him and he nodded. He took it upon himself to take seat next to him. "Ima be leaving tomorrow, you know?"

Corey nodded his head. He felt weird about the situation. A part of him didn't want his dad to go, but the other part didn't want him to stay. He was truly torn and as a little kid, he didn't know how to deal with his feelings. So he decided to just keep it bottled in.

Shawn didn't know where to take the conversation from here, so he just began to apologize again. "I really don't want you to look at me differently." He added. "I hope one day you can understand everything. I know you're a little young right now, this is all too much for your brain to process."

"I get it," Corey said. "You did something bad, but you don't do bad things anymore."

"Sure. And people make mistakes b-"

"But that doesn't define them." Corey finished. He had been getting lectured from his mom a lot and knew all the cliches that Shawn was going to say. "I'm not mad anymore. I just don't want to talk about it."

"Alright." Shawn said with a sigh and got up. B was still mildly upset with him for leaving so he didn't even go bother her like he normally would have.

Brielle kicked her feet happily as she chewed on her fruit snacks. She knew Daniel would be here any minute to come and get her, and she loved being with her daddy.

She got very excited hearing that someone was at the door. "That's probably daddy." B told her before getting up.

She opened the door for Daniel and Brielle ran straight to him. "Hi, daddy! Are we going to go see grandma today?" She asked immediately.

"Yes, baby girl. Put your shoes on." He told her. Daniel looked Beyoncé dead in the face and didn't speak.

"I said hello." She frowned, giving him the coldest ice grill. "What's your problem now?"

Still he ignored her. Before she could get fully smart, Corey was standing next to her. "Mommy, I want to talk to Daniel for a second."

"Mhm." She said looking Daniel up and down before stepping away.

"What's up?" Daniel asked as Corey walked with them to his car.

"I wanted to tell you we're all good now. After I told you about my dad, I just felt a lot better. So it's not a big deal anymore."

Daniel chuckled. "Just like that? Everything is all better?"

"Yup. He's going to be leaving soon so it's fine."

"Cool. I hear you, lil dude." Daniel said strapping Brielle into her booster seat. Still, Corey felt like something was off.

"You're not mad, are you?"

"Nah." He chuckled. "Go back inside... I'll be seeing you later."

Corey wasn't convinced, but he shrugged it off. "Okay, see you. Bye, Brielle." He said and kissed his baby sister.

Corey headed back into the house and joined his mother in the living room. "What did y'all talk about?"

Corey shook his head. "Nothing." Beyoncé let it go and just continued to watch tv. Corey sat quietly next to her and played on his phone. He sat there with her for over 30 minutes before he got bored and went upstairs to find something else to do. Beyoncé was able to watch an entire episode of her show before being bothered.

There was a loud knock at the door causing her to frown. It sounded like someone hitting the door with something hard. The sound was so alarming to her, she knew that tapping sound from somewhere. She couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. She popped up and paused the show, staring at the door to see if the knock would happen again.

The loud knock had alarmed Shawn as well. He quickly came down the steps with Corey tip-toeing behind to be nosy. "Who is that?" Shawn asked quickly.

Beyoncé shrugged. "Don't answer it." Just as she said that, the person beat on the door again. Corey crept to his mother's side, feeling a bit scared from all of the banging.

"Let me just see who it is." Shawn said and looked through the peep hole. "Man... it's Daniel's crazy ass."

"Huh? Where's Brielle?" She frowned. "Move, let me get it." Beyoncé headed over and opened the door. She was almost knocked over immediately due to the forceful way Daniel had entered her home.

"I'm here for Shawn's bitch ass." He said immediately, looking around until he locked eyes with him. "Oh yeah. Who a bitch now?" He asked once he raised the gun to his face.

Shawn frowned. "Nigga, get that shit out my face unless you prepared to shoot it."

"You think I won't?" Daniel challenged. "On who I won't blow your brains out right here and just walk away?"

"You think B going to let you just walk out of here, nigga? What type of drugs are you on?" Shawn was teasing, but Daniel was being dead serious and Beyoncé could tell.

"Shawn... shut up." She said slowly.

"Listen to your girl." Daniel advised calmly. He had his eyes fixated on Shawn and his finger on the trigger.

"Nigga, fuck you." Shawn said not caring about the gun being pointed in his face. "Bitch ass-"

Daniel fired a shot that was 2 inches away from Shawn's face. Shawn thought Daniel was bluffing, but immediately realized he wasn't. The shot left Shawn's ear ringing as it was so close to him.

Why is it that everybody that came in contact with Shawn became crazy? Did he give off some type of radioactive crazy vibes? Is crazy really a disease that can be spread through contact and conversation with Shawn?

It was ludicrous. Daniel had no reason to get this crazy, but he was sane enough to be sure that Brielle wasn't around. Dead silence filled the room. As everyone just looked at one another.

Corey was in total shock. He'd never thought he would be in this position right now. He told Daniel what happened as someone to confide in, he didn't know he was going to take it this far. Corey looked at the scared expression on his mother's face as she stood to the side of his dad. "Daniel." Corey whined scared of what could happen in this situation.

"Don't worry, baby." Beyoncé told him softly. "Just go upstairs."

"No." Daniel said quickly turning to look at him. "Get over there with them." He demanded so that he'll be able to see everyone.

"Why Daniel? Why are you doing this?" Beyoncé asked him trying to be sweet. Corey slowly moved to be in Daniel's sight. He didn't want to get shot, but he was prepared for Daniel to do anything.

"Don't try that sweet shit, Beyoncé. Fuck you!" He yelled.

"What did he do?"

"He deserves it." Daniel told her. "He's a murderer."

Shawn sighed as he looked around at everyone's facial expressions. Once again, he was the cause of a terrible situation. It was becoming too much for him. He raised his hands, ready to accept his fate.

"You're right. I deserve it," Shawn started. "Just leave them out of it."

"Shut up." Daniel said frowning. "I didn't ask you to speak, motherfucker."

"Not in front of Corey, Daniel, please. You're scaring him." Beyoncé begged.

"I don't care."

"Dan-"

"Beyoncé, sweetheart, be quiet." He said more politely than before. Daniel was strung out and very far gone in this moment. He was going to do this just for the simple fact that he hated Shawn, if not for any other reason. "All this man has done is ruin lives. Now I'm going to ruin his."

"You're ruining mine too! And Corey's! Think about it!"

"Everybody will be better off without this asshole in their life." He said.

"That's not true, you don't know the whole story." Beyoncé tried to explain.

"I don't need to."

"You do." She said softly, beginning to get choked up. "He's goo- he's a good man. He really is."

"I'm about to take your gift back." Shawn threatened playfully.

"Nooo, I'm just playing! Where is it? I don't see any gift bags or anything. Is it in the car?" Beyoncé questioned looking around him.

Shawn chuckled. "It's in my pocket, yo, chill."

"Well, can I have it?" She asked crossing one leg over the other while she flashed him an innocent smile. "Please."

"Aight." He said. "Only because you're cute." She smirked at that statement. He pulled out the blue necklace case and handed it to her. Her eyes widened seeing that he had bought her jewelry. She opened the case slowly to see a gold plated necklace that said 'Yoncé' with a touch of diamonds on the Y.

"Awww, oh my God. This is so cute! Thank you!" She yelled getting up to give him a big hug. He stood up to meet her. She hugged him tightly around the waist and he smiled at the smell of her hair.

"No problem." He smirked stuffing his hands in his pockets after they released the hug. He couldn't help but to smile while she looked at her present. She seemed to really like it and that was his goal. He didn't want to do too much, but just do something nice and small for her. When she said her birthday was coming up, he went to a jeweler that same day. He already had the perfect idea of what to get her.

"Thank you, Shawn. Really. I didn't expect you to get me anything, especially something like this! This wasn't too expensive was it?"

"I'm good for it, mama. Don't worry, but I just wanted to do something nice for you. You deserve it." The 14k yellow gold name necklace with the diamonds plus the rush order on it set him back almost $800. But that was nothing to him. B may have felt differently, which is why he decided not to tell her how much it cost him. Plus telling someone how much you spent on their gift is tacky.

"I've done nothing to deserve this. I really appreciate it though." She smiled touching her chest, being dramatic.

"You've been through a lot." He said vaguely.

"I know just... thank you so much." Shawn put the necklace on her and watched as she looked in her front facing camera like it was a mirror. He noticed that she wore layered necklaces very often. He assumed it was her favorite type of jewelry. She had necklaces on like 5 or 6 necklaces right now. She must have had 100 of them already, but he knew the bold YONCÉ one would only compliment every one of them. Plus she mentioned wanting a name necklace many times. Shawn was very attentive.

He wasn't sure if anyone ever called her Yoncé or not, but Beyoncé would've been a little bit too long. So he shortened it for her. Also, he liked the way Yoncé sounded. It was sexy and sophisticated.

She turned around and welcomed him with another hug. They hugged for a few moments before releasing. "I really appreciate it. Thank you for thinking of me, Shawn." She told him with a smile. She forced her tears away, but she definitely wanted to cry. It always made her extremely happy when people did nice things and thought of her when they really didn't need to.

"Thanks for giving me something to think of." The eye contact from him was too much, causing her to look away instantly. Shawn felt something when he looked at her and that made him feel very weird.

"I don't care." Daniel shrugged. "Fuck him. He deserves what's coming to him. I don't give a fuck about anything else that you're saying."

"What do you deserve then, Daniel?!"

"B, just let him do it." Shawn told her growing tired of it all.

"No!" She yelled. "If he deserves this, what do you deserve?"

Daniel ignored her yet again. "Daniel, please!" Corey yelled as his anxiety skyrocketed.

"Please, don't do this, Daniel." Beyoncé cried. "Please. Just put the gun down, we can talk about this."

"Just close your eyes, B... you too, Corey. Don't look. I love y'all." Shawn said throwing in the towel. "Go ahead, Daniel. You got me."

"Shawn, stop, baby. Please don't encourage him. It doesn't have to be like this... I'm not going to let you kill him, Daniel."

"You really love him, huh? This your man, B?" Daniel laughed. "Is this your king!?"

"I'm warning you, Daniel. You don't want this." B said seriously. If Daniel thought he could walk away from this, he was sadly mistaken. Beyoncé stared at him and felt old Beyoncé threatening to come out. Did she want to kill the father of her child? No. But would she? Absolutely.

"There's nothing left to be said." He said simply. Daniel had the gun raised up already prepared to fire it off. He closed one eye as he aimed hard on Shawn and began to pull the trigger.

"Daniel, no!!" Beyoncé yelled getting in front of Shawn.

*Die in love and live forever.*

Daniel quickly fired 4 shots without missing a beat. The gunshots echoed off of the walls followed by piercing screams and cries.

"What did you do?!?" Corey screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 690 19
Inmate 268-192 aka Shawn Carter returns home to his girl Bey and two kids. By atlantapimpinmyway.
121K 5.3K 25
He made a mistake that cost him his family. They were together for 21 years, married for 9. He vowed to forever love and protect her for better, for...
47.4K 3.9K 43
Five years later. Bonds have broken. Relationships have been restored. Faith has been tested. But there are lies still lingering in the streets thoug...
75.8K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...