Family Feud: Vendetta Pt. 2 {...

couraegeous tarafından

10 years down the road Shawn A.K.A Hova has been released from prison. The streets are different. He is deter... Daha Fazla

\one\
/two/
\three\
/four/
\five\
/six/
\seven\
/eight/
\nine\
/ten/
\eleven\
\thirteen\
/fourteen/
\fifteen\
/sixteen/
\seventeen\
/eighteen/
\nineteen\
/twenty/
Alternate Endings! Yay!
|twentyone| - A
|twentyone| - B
|bonus| - B
|twentyone| - C
❤️

/twelve/

3.4K 158 262
couraegeous tarafından

It had been a long morning for Beyoncé. From Corey having to be dropped off extra early at school for a field trip to Brielle having a bad start of the day. Beyoncé was tired and annoyed. She called Daniel and asked him to pick Brielle up from school and keep her for a while just because she just needed a break. She was super happy that she didn't have to go to work anymore.

B rolled her eyes at Shawn walking through the door when she came down the stairs. They didn't speak to one another. They passed on the steps without a word said, which Beyoncé was thankful for. She didn't feel like arguing with him today. He didn't do anything but she was already irritated and he may have gotten some attitude from her just because.

She soon heard the water start running and knew he was taking a shower. She decided to do some much needed housekeeping while he was occupied and couldn't talk to her. She dusted and vacuumed the living room. Then she wiped down the kitchen. Cleaning helped soothe her nerves most of the time.

"B, I got a question." Shawn said about 30 minutes later coming into the kitchen just as she was finished washing her hands, she glanced up at him.

"What now, Shawn?" She didn't mean to sound like that, but it just came out too quick.

"Damn. The attitude is so uncalled for, yo." He said shaking his head. He felt like they had this conversation every other day and he was tired of having it. This would be the last time, he was going to make sure if it. "If you're having a bad day and don't want to be bothered, just say that... politely."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I'm going to anyway. Right now, I'm telling you to not be so fucking rude and hostile everyday towards me only. Shit is getting annoying, if I'm being honest."

"If it's so annoying, why don't you just stay away from me? You can leave!"

"You know why I'm here." He stated simply with a shrug.

"Listen. I don't care what you do, just get out of my face." B said rudely, purposely to get a reaction from him. He knew what she was doing and remained his usually calm self.

"Just shut the hell up sometimes and be nice. It's easy." He said calmly, making her more upset. Beyoncé groaned. She pushed him roughly and tried to walk away but he quickly caught up to her, pulling her back to him roughly by her arm. He pulled her back so hard that they bumped chests.

"Don't touch me again." She threatened as she raised her eyebrow as a warning. She snatched herself away from him with a mean mug on her lips.

He bit down on his bottom lip to keep from smirking. "Did you not touch me first? What did you want me to do."

"I'm not playing, Shawn." B always felt like she could step to Shawn as if he were smaller than her.

"What you going to do?"

"I will slap the taste out of your mouth... On everything."

"Yeah, okay, Beyoncé." He nodded and mumbled under his breath. "Grow up."

"Grow up?!" She pulled her phone out of her pocket. "You know what, let me just call Daniel and tell him that you're in here getting on my Goddamn nerves again."

Shawn quickly snatched the phone from her hand. "Fuck that lil fake tough ass nigga. Don't call him over here because I'm going to get sent back to jail fucking with y'all."

"Maybe that's a good thing. Then I won't have to argue with your big, ugly ass everyday." She reached for her phone, but he moved it away. "Give me my stuff back, Shawn! I'm not playing!"

"No." He said smoothly sliding her phone into his pants pocket. "Not until you say 'sorry.'" He teased her further.

She growled and began to swing wildly at him. "Ughhh! Give it to me, Shawn! I'm so sick of you! You are going to drive me crazy in here, I swear!"

"Aye, stop, girl!" He yelled trying to block all of her punches. "Stop hitting me, yo!" He was growing tired of her antics very quickly as it was no longer funny to.

"Give it to me then!" She yelled again. "Give me my phone and I'll walk away, then we can leave each other the hell alone... you better give it to me."

"Beyoncé, don't tempt me!"

"Give... it... to... me!" She repeated slowly for the final time. With the quickness he grabbed both of her arms from hitting him and held them above her head as he pushed her against the wall. He roughly kissed her and she didn't protest at all, he didn't really give her time to react. The feel of his lips on hers was so long overdue that it felt like the first time. She couldn't deny him even if she wanted to.

"I'll give it to you alright." He mumbled untying the string on her sweatpants. "You want it, right?" She wanted to say no, but she was already nodding her head before she could think about it. Shawn then bit down on her bottom lip softly before sucking it into his mouth.

His hand smoothly went into her panties and touched her sweetest spot. His middle fingers rubbed her clit in circles, applying just enough pressure for her to moan into his mouth. Feeling how wet she was had him thinking she was behaving this way on purpose. She knew what she was doing.

Shawn knew that nobody was doing her right just by the way she acted. He didn't mind stepping up and being the one to tone her ass down. He was going to show her that she was small again. She was going to learn today because she must've forgotten.

They kissed sloppily as he finger fucked her at a fast pace. Her moans just flew out without second thought. She couldn't control it at this point. She was thankful that no one was home and she could be as loud as she wanted.

He looked around for a second, "go get on the couch." Shawn instructed her. She obliged again without second thought, even though they could've just went upstairs to one of their rooms. With sex, Shawn was going to get his way regardless, all he had to do was tell her how he wanted it. He knew what to say and what to do at all times... she could clearly see that he hasn't changed in that aspect.

She was soaking wet and anxious, she knew exactly how this was going to go and she didn't know if she could take it. Shawn was harder than ever as he thought about banging her back out, he's had this fantasy for years now. Finally it was coming true.

He yanked her pants and underwear down and she fell onto the couch. She couldn't even blink before her pants were fully off and thrown to the floor. He helped her get up on her knees with her back arched and slid inside of her without hesitation.

This being his first time being intimate in years had it feeling beyond amazing. Beyoncé always did that to him anyway. Before he could remember the good times with her, all he could think about was how he spent 11 years in jail because of her.

Shawn grabbed a handful of B's hair as he roughly fucked her from behind. The roughness and pent up anger was making it feel so good to both of them. B could feel her arch disappearing because of how good Shawn was doing her. She tried to move away, but just ended up lying flat on her stomach until Shawn yanked her up by the waist. "Arch it!" He demanded followed by a hard slap on her ass. She moaned and arched her back for him again just how he liked it.

He rammed in and out of her forcefully, causing her to scream out with each stroke. "Shit, Shawn." She moaned, reaching her arms out for anything to grab onto. "Mmm." She hummed not being able to get her words out. She was able to feel the love and hatred in this sex at the same time, she truly loved it. Shawn's strong hand slapped her ass cheek over and over until they both knew he had left a mark.

Shawn knew that Beyoncé liked that rough shit. On the outside, she seemed soft and fragile. But behind closed doors, she was a beast that needed taming. He knew just how to tame her.

As hard as he was fucking her, she knew she wouldn't be able to walk or sit for days. "This all you wanted?" Shawn asked bending down to her ear. He licked and bit on it sending chills down her spine.

Her mouth opened and then closed immediately. She was unable to form any words to respond to him. She only bit down hard on her bottom lip. "Huh?!" He questioned going as deep as he could while pulling her head back by her hair.

She gasped and sprung her arm back to prevent him from being so deep. She pushed back on his stomach to no avail. "Uh uh, move your hand!" He said swatting her hand away.

"Noooo." She whined. "You're so deep, Shawn." He ignored her and continued dropping dick in her until she was begging him to stop with tears in her eyes.

"Is this what you wanted, B?" He asked her again. "This why you've been so mean to me?"

"Yessss." She moaned out. "I'm sorry."

"Nobody fucks you like this." He told her as if he knew for sure. "You missed this dick?"

"Yes, babe." A whisper left her lips, then he kissed her sweetly.

"Tell me."

She paused as pleasure took over her. "I missed it." She finally was able to say.

"It missed you too, baby." He told her very honestly and then began to whisper nastiness into her ear. "You got this pussy soaking wet for me, huh?"

"Yes, Daddy." Hearing 'Daddy' roll off of her tongue always drove him wild. It being so long since he's heard her say it could've caused him to nut on the spot.

The roughness was over as their sex had slowed down. The wave of anger had almost passed and they were both reminded of the love they truly shared. "Come here." Shawn said pulling out and sitting back on the couch. B slowly climbed into his lap, mounting him. She kissed on his neck as she rode him. She pecked his lips and looked down at him, into his eyes.

"You like this?" She asked him to be sure. When he nodded his head, she moved her hips a little bit faster. They never looked away from one another while they worked together to make wave crashing sensations with their bodies.

Shawn held her hips and thrusted upwards into her while she met him halfway with her bounces. She made sure to show his juicy lips some much needed attention as she rested her own against them.

"I'm gonna cum." She whispered placing their foreheads together. He reached down and pinched on her clit to help bring her to an orgasm. She moaned from that and started grinding on him to feel his dick exactly where she wanted to. In a matter of seconds, she reached a powerful orgasm.

"Damn... That was so sexy." Shawn groaned getting even more turned on. He stood up and laid her on her back to give her the slow, deep strokes that he knew she loved. He gradually sped up the pace. He grabbed each of her breasts as they started to bounce everywhere. He made sure to flick his tongue over each of her nipples before taking turns sucking on them.

"Shittttt." She moaned wrapping her arms around him tightly. He thrusted his hips into hers, mesmerizing her with the feeling. "It's so good, baby... Damn, that feels so good."

"Yeah? Look at me." He told her and her eyes met his. His strokes sped up again as his own nut approached him.

They held eye contact until Shawn soon pulled out and came on her stomach. "Fuck." He breathed out as he leaked the rest of his cum out. They were both breathing heavily as they just looked at one another for several moments.

It was time to decide if they'd go back to hating each other or not. Shawn decided for both of them when he leaned down and captured her lips. "I love you, okay?"

Beyoncé rolled her eyes. "See? You always have to ruin something. Move off of me before I wipe this shit off with your shirt." B said reaching on the floor for his shirt.

Shawn swatted her hand out of the way and kissed her lips again more roughly, grabbing her neck in the process. She clearly didn't learn how to talk to him yet so he was going to be teaching her again during round two.

The sound of the front door opening stopped them abruptly. They haven't gone round after round in so long, it was as if they couldn't stop. Thankfully they had moved the party from the living room to her bedroom.

"Shit," Beyoncé moaned as Shawn pulled out of her love. "What time is it?"

"3:16." He said looking down at his phone.

"That's Corey. Please don't let him see you in here or leaving out of here." Beyoncé had a feeling something like this would happen, which is exactly why she made sure Shawn picked their clothes up off of the living room floor before he carried her up the stairs.

Shawn slid his boxers on and then slid Beyoncé's sweatpants over her legs for her without putting panties on. Things got a little silent as Beyoncé got caught in her thoughts. She kept imagining the way Shawn grabbed her by her throat, the way he pulled her hair, and the wonderful way he felt inside of her after so many years.

Shawn noticed her staring at him with a faint smile on her face. He knew what she was thinking and he was going to tease her, but Corey started yelling her name. "Mommy!"

"Yes, son!?"

"I'm home!"

"Okay!" She yelled back and then looked at Shawn. "He's about to go outside with Fendi, that's your cue to be in your room or anywhere but here by the time he comes back in."

He chuckled as he pulled his shirt over his head. "Aight."

"And give me my phone back."

He took it from his pocket and tossed it on the bed beside her. "My bad... I'll be seeing you."

She chuckled at that and watched him leave. Beyoncé stayed in bed for majority of the evening. After she took a shower, she took a nap that was short lived because Brielle came home and they were all hungry.

Beyoncé dragged her feet across the floor in the kitchen. Her legs were beyond sore. It felt like she just did 100 squats and ran 30 miles. She ordered pizza so that she didn't have to stand there and cook because she physically couldn't do it. All she needed to do was make plates for the kids and sit down to eat her own food.

"What's wrong, mommy?" Corey asked biting into his second slice of pizza. He noticed how exhausted she looked and saw how slow she was moving. It was beyond obvious, to an adult like Daniel, that Beyoncé had just got her boots knocked. To Corey, she just looked tired.

"I'm just tired, baby. I had a long day."

"Isn't it your day off? What'd you do?"

She wanted to roll her eyes at him asking a million questions as usual. "I exercised." She said vaguely, which wasn't necessarily a lie.

Corey was content with the answer she gave and decided that he didn't need to ask anymore follow up questions.

"Mmm. I smell pizza." Shawn said coming into the dining room from being upstairs. He and Beyoncé locked eyes. "You sharing?"

It was almost as if her cheeks had a mind of their own when she started blushing like crazy. "Yeah... You can have a slice or two."

"Thank you." He said and brushed passed her on purpose, rubbing his body on hers.

"Can you put the leftovers away when you're finished? I'm going upstairs."

"I got you."

"Corey, you and Brielle come get me when you're finished. Y'all need showers."

"Yes, ma'am."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

71.9K 2K 27
You ever have something that you really don't pay attention to until you lose it? That's exactly what happened to Shawn Carter. He lost his whole fam...
13.1K 631 11
Beyoncé wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident. She finds out that she lost her memory from the last 4 years of her life. It seems like a lo...
178K 8.2K 46
Work #4 // Submissive | Beyoncé was a single mother of three when her long time boyfriend, Shawn, was arrested when she got pregnant with their firs...
187K 5.4K 40
Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single woman and continue to focus on her sing...