Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

By hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... More

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Brewing In Anger☽16☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Trusted☽27☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Under The Same Stars☽37☾
Sweet Sound☽38☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
In The Deep Blue☽51☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
I Just Got You Back☽60☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

The Little Big Surprise☽42☾

1.1K 29 82
By hailsnikita

Before we go on I want to thank ItzMissB deviously_innocent And PersephoneBeth for all the lovely little comments you leave. I always enjoy seeing the reactions and it's a big reason why I enjoy updating so much. Same goes for those of you who leave comments every once in a while. I love those to!

•|•

Isabel was talking to Hayley, Aiden, and Jackson inside the safe house, while the rest of the werewolf army milled around outside and inside the perimeter of the building. She held Hope in her arms and rocked her soothingly, and took a deep breath before she said, "okay. Good news? Dahlia still doesn't know that we're here. Bad news? She's given us until tomorrow night, and then she's coming for Hope."

"Well, I say we get the hell out of here." Jackson spoke up.

"Look, Jack." Isabel said. "I wanna go as much as you do, but think- Freya said that Dahlia was drawn to Hope's magic. No matter how far we go, she's still gonna be able to track us! At least this place is spelled- no one can do magic here, not Hope or Dahlia."

"Sure, this place is spelled, but we've seen bigger magic than this break. I say we run while we can."

Isabel sat Hope in her play pen with Rose and she cooed as she looked at her older sister. Isabel stared at Hope with worry and she sighed. "It's a risk either way. She's just so little. It's not fair- witchcraft, magical spells. She didn't ask for any of this." Isabel suddenly got an idea and gasped in surprise. "...Which means that she wouldn't miss it if it was gone..." Jackson looked at her in confusion. "Maybe that's it? Dahlia could only sense her when she's using magic. So, what if there's a way of stopping her from doing it in the first place?"

"She's just a baby." Hayley told her confused. "How are we gonna do that?"

"I have an idea. Although... it's dangerous. Especially now."

Aiden, who had been listening to them talk from nearby, suddenly piped up. "Let me do it."

All three wolves turn and look at him with concern, but Aiden gave them a solemn look. "Look, whatever it is, it's my fault you didn't get away yesterday."

"No, that wasn't your fault, Aiden." Jackson disagreed.

"Please, just give me a chance to make it up to you." Aiden pleaded.

Jackson looked back at Isabel before nodding in agreement.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel sat with Hope on her lap and Rose in Hayley's while they all sat on the stage of the jazz club when Isabel suddenly saw green vines magically creeping up the outside and inside walls of the building.

Isabel stood up as the vines become thicker and multiple that eventually, they completely cover the windows. Hayley stood with her and Isabel clutched Hope protectively in her arms while a handful of werewolf guards join them in investigating the vines, which are now blooming with blood-red flowers.

"They're dahlias," Isabel said aloud remembering them from the salesman the other day. "She knows we're here."

Dahlia walked down the stone stairs that lead to St. James Infirmary when she saw a nearby werewolf guard calling someone on a cell phone and flicked her fingers to knock out the cell service. "Vidau." The werewolf took the phone away from his ear and looked at it in confusion when Dahlia flicked her fingers again, this time toward the safe house itself. "Vidau."

Hayley who had just picked up her phone to call for help, sighed when the call didn't go through because of Dahlia's spell.

Dahlia sat down on a stone wall outside and clenched her hands into fists before twisting them as though she were wringing out a wet washcloth, which snaps the spine of another werewolf guard who was pacing nearby.

Isabel clutched Hope to her chest as she tried to call Klaus on the landline phone, but the call still wouldn't go through. She hung up the phone and turned to one of the guards, looking anxious.

"I need you to go get help. Now."

Dahlia walked toward the entrance when the werewolf rushed toward her, and Dahlia almost looked bored as she thrust her hand forward and twisted her wrist, which snapped the werewolves neck.

"Ahhh!" The werewolf screamed before falling to the floor dead.

Dahlia stepped past him and smiled when she reached the entrance to the jazz club/safe house. She stopped right outside the threshold and held her hand horizontally in front of her face as she whistled the tune that she hummed to Freya as a child, which traveled across her flat hand and into the safe house, where both Isabel and Hayley heard it echoing loudly around the room. Hayley stepped closer to her sister both of them wearing terrified looks.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel paced anxiously around inside the safe house -Hope still in her arms- a nervous look plastered on her face. Her stomach felt off and she tried to fight the urge to throw up.

"It's okay, baby girl." She whispered to Hope as she chewed on a toy oblivious to what's happening unlike her sister who was being bounced in Hayley's arms while she hid her face in her aunts neck, scared by the negative energy surrounding the place.

Dahlia made it through the entrance of the jazz club and walked into the front hall, whose walls are now covered in vines and dahlia flowers. She finally found the doorway to the room where the girls stood, but stopped just outside the doorway. Isabel clutched Hope tightly to her chest and glared at the old woman.

The sight of Hope caused the witch to gasp and clutch her heart. "What a beauty! Hello, my child. I-" She started to walk into the room, but stopped when she noticed the thick line of sand that was spread over the entire length of the doorway that sealed Josephine's disruption spell within the room. "I was hoping for a more intimate chat. Though I sense by entering, you would have me at a considerable disadvantage."

"Why don't you come on in? I would love to show you some hybrid hospitality."

"I only wanted to see the little one who has been promised to me. Won't be long now- surely you've noticed the spell protecting you is growing weaker?"

"If you lay a finger on her, I swear I will make you suffer in ways even your evil mind can't imagine."

Dahlia laughed, but continued speaking to Isabel in a kind and gentle tone in hopes of winning her over. "Isabella, is it? I have no quarrel with you! Esther made this bargain long ago. It's most unfortunate a lovely parabatai as you has been dragged into it."

"You talk like you don't have a choice, but this is your doing! You don't have to take her you want to take her!"

"When I give my word, I keep it, and I expect others to do the same. Esther and I made a bargain a long time ago, and so, you see, that child is rightfully mine. The only question you need ask is- would you deny me, knowing that it would mean your death?"

"I'd die before I just handed over my children to anyone like you." Isabel practically growled out.

Dahlia sighed at her answer and tried to remain patient with Isabel. "You're frightened for... your child. I can assure you, anything that Freya might have told you about our life together... well, she always had a flair for the dramatic."

"Well, it certainly seems to run in the family." Isabel replied unamused.

"Well, then, of course, most of my troubles with Freya stemmed from the fact that I came for her so late in life. She had such a strong memory of the family that I took her from. But Hope is so young, she won't cling to the memory of you, or cry for you in her sleep." Isabel inhaled sharply at the statement. It both enraged and devastated her to know that if she failed, Hope would never feel the motherly love Isabel wanted to provide to all her children and she'd grow up like Freya, alone and unloved.

"You can take comfort in the fact that for her, it will be as if you never existed." Isabels's vibrant blue eyes emerge in anger as she glared at Dahlia. In one last attempt to calm the girl she continued, "and you'll have the baby your carrying to replace the little one."

Isabel faltered in her spot at the news. She moved her mouth as if to ask, 'what?' But she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. Hayley looked at her sister in shock as she wondered if it was true.

"Yes you see I can sense pregnancy's. And you, my child, are pregnant." She told her softly. "You won't be suffering much loss with the new one on the way."

I've only ever slept with one person in the past few months.

If Dahlia was correct then there was only one person who fathered the baby.

Kol. Or Kaleb.

Kaleb was dead and so was Kol. Kalebs body and Kols actions. Same result Kol technically got her pregnant just not in his body.

But I suppose it doesn't matter as long as they're dead.

Isabel shook off the shock and sadness and sent daggers with her eyes. If looks could kill Dahlia would be long dead. Unfortunately she was still standing. "You know nothing of being a mother if you think it'd be easy to just replace one with another." She growled. "Now why don't you come closer and see how you fair with no magic."

Suddenly, Hope started to cry, causing Isabel to turn her attention back to her daughter.

"Well, you've upset the child. It's a pity- you ought not to waste your last hours with her this way. You should spend this time saying your farewells. Nightfall tomorrow will come all too soon. Goodbye for now, little one."

Isabel rocked Hope and kissed her on the forehead as she continued to glare at Dahlia, and Dahlia gave them one last parting glance before she left. Isabel turned to her sister who was behind her.

Hayley lifted Rose up a bit and gave her sister a look. "You have something you'd like to share?"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"So let me get this right? Kol is the only one you slept with?" Hayley asked as she glanced at Rose who was now sitting in the play pen then to her sister who still held Hope. Her arms were crossed and she looked like she had been stunned straight.

"Yeah. I haven't been... ready to be that intimate with Jackson."

"And now Kol is dead." She face palmed for a second before looking back up and putting her hand out, her arms still crossed over her chest. "What are you going to do?"

"There's nothing I can do. We'll just have to deal with this Dahlia thing and then I'll talk to Jackson. And, well, hope to hell he won't be to upset."

"He's head over heels for you Isabel." Hayley sighed. "He'll be sad but he'll be there for you."

"I know I just- this is all wrong." She laid her head on Hopes. "I seem to keep messing up my life with every decision I make." She whispered sadly.

"Are you thinking of abortion?" She asked softly.

Isabel placed her free hand on her stomach where her third child lay. "It's going to be difficult. But... I'm not going to give my baby up. To me he's like a piece of Kol."

"So you think it's a he?" Hayley asked with a smile.

"I have a feeling," Isabel told her as she sat Hope with Rose. "And maybe a little hope. I don't want another girl."

Hayley laughed. "Just wait until they are older."

"Well at least I'll have you."

"Ah." She said sarcastically. "Joy." Isabel laughed and grabbed her little sister into a hug. Hayley placed a hand on her sisters belly. "Hello there little Labonair, Donovan, Mikaelson, Kenner." She said sweetly but Isabel could tell she was mocking her.

"Not funny." Isabel deadpanned.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Of course we tried to call you, Elijah!" Isabel argued in her and her sisters defense. "But since Dahlia was able to take down both Klaus and Mikael, I'm guessing that a cell phone tower was a piece of cake."

"And where were the wolves who stood guard?" Elijah asked unhappily,

"Getting their asses handed to them by Dahlia, just like Klaus did," Hayley told him.

"That's it- you're coming with me to the compound." Klaus insisted once he walked in.

"Where Dahlia sent Josephine this morning? No way! We'd be sitting ducks, just like we will be here as soon as that spell breaks." Isabel sighed. "Which is why we have to go." Elijah looked at her in alarm, and Klaus did not seem at all happy by the news either. "Jack is out getting supplies, and then we're taking the wolves and we're headed to the Bayou."

"The swamp?" Klaus asked showing his disgust. "So my child can be protected by the very wolves Dahlia so easily defeated? Absolutely not!"

Isabel shoved past Elijah, shoulder-checking him in the process, and aggressively got in Klaus' face.

"You know, I am so over taking advice from you, Klaus. All it has done so far is put Hope in danger. From now on, I am going to do what I want to do. We're leaving." She pushed past Klaus as well, but he shoved her backward to stop her.

Klaus pointed at her angrily. "You're not going anywhere unless I tell you to."

"I am not your prisoner, Klaus! Nor are you my father! You can't tell me what to do and when to do it!"

"Both of you, please- we're playing into Dahlia's hands." Elijah pleaded with them.

"Not doing as I say plays into her hands! While you two have been kow-towing to Freya and devising ways to flee with your tail between your legs, I've been forging a new path. I know what Freya was planning, and I know how to kill Dahlia."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Andrew stepped out of the Silhouetted Garden flower shop with a single white rose and waited for Aiden who held the door to the shop open for a woman while he himself held a bouquet of red roses. Aiden enlisted Andrews help with flower picking and Andrew ended up wanting to get Davina a flower to. But he only had enough for one.

"Thank you!" The woman said giving the wolf a smile.

Aiden smiled back. "Sure."

All of a sudden, Aiden and Andrew heard Dahlia's whistled tune, and when they looked down at their flowers, they found they've been dried and wilted by Dahlia's spell.

"Too bad. They were almost as young and beautiful as you!"

"You-" Aiden muttered confused.

Andrew picked apart the way she held herself and the magic she carried and came to a conclusion to who the woman was. "Dahlia."

"Hello, Aiden, Andrew, sweet boys. We should get started."

She turned, pressing the tip of her index finger to her lips before using it to beckon the two wolves forward. They resisted at first, but eventually, the spell forced them to follow behind her despite their best efforts.

The two continued to grunt as fear washed over them, not knowing what the witch wanted but having a good idea it wouldn't end well.

"Don't fear, this will be over quickly." She assured them as she clenched her hands into a fist and punched the air backwards, which telekinetically hit Aiden and Andrew in the abdomen and caused them to double over in pain as they walk into another deserted alley.

"You two are what is known as a tipping point... to set Mikaelson against Mikaelson," Dahlia told them without an ounce of remorse as she flicked her index and middle fingers, which caused two deep, bleeding claw-marks to appear on Aiden's neck and Andrew's chest ripping his shirt. The two men groaned and hissed in pain as their eyes filled with tears.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" Andrew yelled over the pain.

"It is true, you are minor players, though it only takes one match to burn down acres of forest. In my plan to divide and conquer, you are my perfect kindlings. One helping Klaus and one close to Isabel." She then swiped at the air with her other hand, causing another two claw-marks to appear on their faces, which bled down their cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhh!" The two Crescent wolves cried in agony.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Aiden asked sadly.

"Because-" She thrust her arm forward and made a fist with her hand, causing the two to gasp in pain and a bloody spot to appear on their shirts from their chest. Andrew looked over at his friend with widened eyes as he realized what she was doing. The two quickly fell to their knees grasping at their chest in pain. "-I need it to look convincing."

The old woman opened her left fist, and Andrew's heart came clean out of his chest before she opened her right fist causing Aiden's heart to become separated from his body. The second the hearts were out they landed into her open hands.

Andrew fell forward as Aiden gasped one last time before he fell on his back.

Dahlia looked pleased as she examined the crimson bleeding hearts in her hand. As she walked away, she dropped the hearts onto the ground next to the bodies for anyone to stumble across.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

The figures of Josh and Davina walking down the street to meet Aiden and Andrew were illuminated by the street lights as it was dark out. Josh had a backpack, seeming excited to leave on an adventure with his boyfriend.

"Well, I promise, we'll move somewhere cool so you and Drew will want to come visit." Davina laughed in join for her friend. "Any preferences? We've got Berlin, Rio, Jo-berg. I know Drew liked the Caribbean."

"You know we'd go anywhere to see you." She smiled at him.

"You know, I hate to leave right after Kol's death and leaving you and Andrew alone to help Kol and all. It's just, I feel like a jerk."

"No, I'm glad for you guys." The young witch laughed. She and Andrew had gotten close to Kol over the weeks and they learned a lot about him. And the two had been in the dumps ever since his death, missing his teasing arguments and the way he felt like sibling that they never had. "Really, I am. Andrew and I can handle it just fine on our own."

Josh smiled warmly at Davina, but they stopped when they reach an alley. When Josh looked down it, he saw two figures laying on the ground and immediately drops his backpack on the ground.

Josh freaked out suddenly. "What the...?"

He and Davina rush to the dark figure, and sure enough, it was Aiden, who was sprawled on the alley floor with his heart on the ground next to him. Josh kneeled next to Aiden and shook him gently as he started to cry.

"No. No. No, no, no, no, no." Josh examined his boyfriends clawed-up face and hurriedly bit into his wrist in hopes of saving him with his blood. However, when he saw Aiden's heart on the ground next to him, he realized there's nothing he can do and began to sob.

Davina moved closer to console him but the other body caught her attention and her breath hitched as tears welled in her eyes. "Andrew?" She ran to his side and began to cry as she flipped him over and held his head in her lap. "Andrew!" She cried out wishing he'd open his gorgeous honey eyes. "No. Please." She leaned her head down and continued to cry for her boyfriend. She moved her hand over the whole in his chest causing her hands to stain red.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Freya objected to us making a single weapon because it spoiled her plan," Klaus told Elijah and Hayley. The latter wanting in on the plan and to give her two sense since Isabel was gone at the moment.

Before Klaus could say more the sound of Jackson's angry voice called out from the entrance hall.

"Klaus!" Jackson yelled furiously as he and Isabel walked into the safe house, the former carrying Aidens body. Hayley and Elijah turned to look at the two wolves, who came in with a werewolf guard following behind them.

"Nik!" Isabel called out. She had been called by Davina who was in hysterics and she had Josh tell her their location so that she could help them. She knew that whatever it was was not good. And she was right. Her best friend and Josh's boyfriend had been murdered. She ended up giving Davina Andrews body to keep with her at her request but took Aiden with them to give him a burial seeing as Josh wanted that for him.

Hayley saw Aiden's body and looked horrified. "Oh, my God."

Jackson and the other werewolf place Aiden's body on a table in the next room followed by Isabel, and Klaus and Elijah follow Hayley in to investigate.

"What happened?" Hayley asked.

"Klaus made Aiden and Andrew tell him whatever they heard from us. Instead, they decided to fess up and they told me everything-" Jackson turned to Klaus and gave him a mutinous look. "-so you killed them!"

Klaus looked at Aiden's body with a blank face, and Isabel finally got the confirmation she needed. She didn't want to believe he had killed her best friend and one of the wolves helping them but the look on his face made it seem true.

"How could you?!" Isabel yelled at him, her eyes glowing blue. "My best friend and one of the wolves protecting our daughter?!" She started to tear up.

She, Jackson, and the other werewolf stare Klaus down, and Elijah looked at Klaus, not sure what to believe. Klaus looks upset for a brief moment, but then pushed it down and lied.

"So what if I did?" He pointed at Aiden's body. "This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me!"

"Just give us the word, Jackson." The werewolf said furiously.

"Yes! Come and have a go! But you'll be putting your life on the line for one who is all too willing to betray you. Perhaps this never would have happened if they'd had a real Alpha."

The taunting clearly pissed him off and Jackson lunged for Klaus and punched him in the face, which is all the invitation Klaus needed to fight back with all his pent-up rage. He pushed Jackson backward into the other wolves who have come to defend their Alphas, and when Isabel vamp-sped over to Klaus to get between them to stop the fight, Klaus punched Isabel in the stomach so hard she got thrown to the side. When Elijah saw Klaus strike Isabel, he jumped into the fray and lunged between Klaus and Jackson, pushing each of them backwards with an arm.

"Isabel!" Hayley ran to her sister and helped her sit up. "Oh my god, the baby."

Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and stared at Isabel who clutched her stomach, her face scrunched up in pain.

"The what?" Jackson asked, his heart pounding.

Elijah immediately vamped to her side and kneeled down. He listened in to hear the heartbeat and sighed in relief. He quickly scooped her up and felt her tears leak onto his neck and shirt.

He gave his brother a dirty look but all Klaus could feel was shock. "You mentioned a plan." His voice was cold and demanding. "I suggest you get on it and leave the wolves alone. I'll watch over Isabella." With that he turned and walked away to Isabels room leaving Hayley to yell at Klaus for hurting Isabel and for Jackson to get come to terms with what he heard.

He laid Isabel down and placed his hand over her stomach where he took her pain away. "The baby is okay, Isabella. Don't worry." She continued to cry as she rolled to her side and faced away from him and he frowned feeling the sadness roll over him in waves. "I'm sorry about Andrew." A soft knock interrupted him and he looked up to see Jackson. He nodded and got up to give the two space.

"You weren't suppose to find out that way." She mumbled. He sat next to her and rubbed her arm as she stayed faced away from him. "I didn't even know til Dahlia said something." She sniffled. "I'm so sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry Isabel," Jack told her softly as he sat down on the bed. "I don't care about the baby being fathered by another. I'm not leaving you and I will take care of this baby too. I promise."

She rolled over and stared at him with her watery blue eyes. "I swear I don't deserve you." She sat up and pulled him into a hug and he rubbed her back to soothe her then kissed the top of her head.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"I can't believe this is happening. My brother's lost his bloody mind!" Rebekah yelled in frustration with her older brother.

"You really think those wolves are gonna fight to protect Hope now?" Marcel asked.

Rebekah shook her head in disbelief, looking appalled and horrified. "He ruins everything he touches! Turns everyone against us!" She yelled in frustration. She was upset that Klaus would so something like that to Isabel and her pack which would only gain them more enemies as Dahlia came.

Marcel nodded in agreement when a devastated Davina appeared at Marcel's door. "Marcel?"

Marcel looked up to find a teary-eyed Davina and immediately rushed to greet her.

"We just heard. Is Josh with you?"

Davina walked toward Marcel, clearly devastated, as Marcel gave her a sympathetic look.

"No. When Jackson and Isabel came to get Aiden's body, he just took off."

"D- D, I'm so sorry." He said before giving her a big hug, and Davina started to sob in his arms her heartbreak filling both vampires ears.

After a moment, Davina pulled away from him and wiped the tears from his face. Though she was clearly still upset by the watery glaze in her eyes.

"I brought something for you." She reached into her purse and pulled out the gold dagger she and Kol made using Kemiya. She handed it to Marcel, and when Rebekah saw the familiar-looking dagger, she gaped in shock. Marcel looked stunned to see it as well, and Rebekah rushed forward to get a closer look.

"Is that what I think it is?"

Davina nodded and let out a sniffle. "The dagger Kol and I made. I want you to use it. I want you to put Klaus down. He's went to far this time and I can't let him get away with this."

Marcel took the dagger from her and nodded as he squeezed it in his hand.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Jackson wrapped the bracelet Davina spelled around Hope's wrist as she slept in her cradle and stared at her with worry. An exhausted Isabel found him a moment later to check on him and Hope. After a moment, she turned and walked over to Elijah.

"What happens now?" She asked worriedly. "Somehow, I don't think that Klaus is going to be able to save us. And quite frankly I don't know what else to do anymore."

"He loves her," Elijah said. "I love her."

Isabel gave him a desperate look and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Well, if you do, then let us leave."

"If you went to the Bayou, I can't protect you from Dahlia." He whispered back. "Or Niklaus."

"We have a way to keep Hope from doing magic. Dahlia won't be able to track us down." Elijah looked stunned by her admission. "Jackson knows every inch of the Bayou- he can protect us. And, I know that Marcel will help us get out of the city. The only thing standing in our way is you."

"What are you asking me to do?" Elijah asked looking ready to help her.

Isabel placed a hand over her belly subconsciously still feeling shaken from the punch she had received as she stared him in the eyes. "We can't run from Dahlia and hide from Klaus at the same time. You wanna protect us? Buy us some time." She turned and walked back over to see Jackson, leaving Elijah to consider his options.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaus walked into his art room to find Elijah already in there, looking out the window and holding one of his paintbrushes in his hand. After a moment of silence, Elijah lifted the paintbrush in the air. "You put them in the paint. Father's ashes, the earth from sacred ground, all hidden in plain sight."

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be guarding Bel."

"She's gone," Elijah told him calmly. "She and Jackson took Hope, and you will not find them, brother."

"You helped Isabel escape?" Klaus asked furiously. "With my daughter?"

"Well, someone had to protect that child."

Klaus became so enraged that he vamp-sped toward Elijah, shoving him backward until he is bent backward over the railing to the balcony overlooking the city. "How dare you?" Elijah grabbed Klaus' arm, twisted it and him around, and threw him back into his room, where he crashed into one of his tables. Klaus got back up tackled Elijah and threw him backwards onto another table as he held him down by the chest. "I'm a hybrid, Elijah. Why provoke a fight you cannot win?"

Instead of replying, Elijah pulled the golden dagger out of his jacket pocket and shoved it into Klaus' heart. "Ahhhhhhh!"

Taking advantage of Klaus' distraction, Elijah pushed them both upright and shoved the rest of the dagger's blade into Klaus' chest. Klaus was so taken off-guard by the move that he had no time to fight back as the dagger began to desiccate him.

"For Hope."

As Klaus fell to his knees and became weaker, Freya and Rebekah walk into the room and watch him with blank expressions. Once Klaus was fully neutralized, his body laying gray and mottled on the floor, Elijah, Freya, and Rebekah each look at each other nervously.

Elijah walked out onto the balcony, looking horrified by what he'd just done, the three hear the bell tower of St. Louis Cathedral playing Dahlia's tune to the city.

Well shit... this was a shit storm that's for damn sure...

Also when it comes to the whole Kol thing. If Kol was still in Kalebs body and alive they would have referred to the baby as Kols not Kalebs. He would have continued to live in his witch body. Without Kol that baby wouldn't have been made as well as without Kalebs body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.9K 36
Isabelle Lockwood was a werewolf who thought she had escaped the drama of Mystic falls. But when Klaus Mikaelson shows up on her doorstep, demanding...
404K 12.7K 27
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦�...
193K 6.8K 57
Backstabbing, bickering, butchery, repeat. It took a werewolf to bring the Mikaelsons together in the place where hellfire had rained, back when they...
577K 22.6K 51
𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 | ❝Tell the wolves I'm home.❞ Rhea Lockwood never really believed in the supernatural. She was often seen as a r...