mattia polibio: my boy

By brachyura_gen

y/n x mattia polibio ⚠️warning⚠️ smut, abuse, sexual abuse, drug abuse. and NO mattia isn't the abusive boyf... More

NJ
sunday
hell
jenna
boba date?
mattias pov
fairgrounds
pendejos
lovely
about time
bitter sweet
official
valentines
mattia's pov
close
goof
satisfied
love
jealousy
talking bodies
weird
you and me
fun
new experiences
feelings
family dinner
interruptions
fights
date night
PITSTOP
only girl in the world
perfect
michael
day 1
day 2
"grocery run"
day 3
struggles
day before
hotel check
alone together
fun day
make up
back home
trust
unexpected
before the party
PITSTOP
shit goes down pt.1
shit goes down pt.2
calm in the storm
mattia's pov
face your demons
new bestfriend
for love
mattia's pov
giving up hope
try
savior
hurt
not myself
all time low
back to skool
heaven or hell?
lifeless
back to you
regret in your tears
back again
decisions
mattia's mind
y/n's mind
transparent
speak
therapy
step one
mattia's pov's
unexpected visitor
departure
dinner
mi amor
bonding
in your arms
our story
PSA

sum different

9.5K 133 189
By brachyura_gen

you followed michael up the driveway to jordan's house. jordan opened the door and greeted you guys.

jordan: heyy...yoo... uh, w-what happened to your face?

you brought your hand up to your face. was it visible? you couldn't go home like this.

y/n: i was play fighting with my brother and he accidentally hit me too hard.

michael cleared his throat and changed the topic.

michael: we home alone?
jordan: yessir

you guys went in to his room.

nikki: just in timee

gael brought out some pills.

gael: fentanyl

your adrenaline went up. you stared at it. he held his hand out, waiting for you to take one.

nikki: only one
y/n: do you guys do these drugs daily?

you said grabbing the pill.

nikki: nahh.
gael: like, barley.
jordan: we're just here to help you see what makes you feel the best. and to make you feel better.

michael sat down on the floor opening his hand, motioning for you to take it. you did and sat on the floor next to him.

you took the pill.

last thing you remembered was gael telling you how you'd soon start to feel.

sooner or later the world slowed. and so did your breathing. you could barley breath, or were you breathing too fast? you didn't know. your cheeks and jaw hurt from smiling. you were slightly freaking out, but happy.

you felt like you did when you and mattia went on that road trip. when the wind was blowing through your hair, and music was playing. and he had your hand in his. when you felt so loved and happy.

or when you used to lay in your parents arms as they held you. and you felt safe. or when your brother actually looked up to you.

you lifted your arms and threw your head back, resulting in you laying on the floor. you felt sweaty.

but you didn't care.

you didn't care that michael had hit you, and that you see him as a total different person now. you didn't care that you wanted mattia back so bad. you didn't care that your own parents made you feel so bad about yourself every single day of your whole fucking life. you didn't care that half the world hated you.

it was the moment that mattered. life slowed. everything was blurry, almost delayed. where were you? you laid there, stiff. you couldn't swallow your saliva.

but you were happy. so, motherfuckin, happy.

and you just laid there. in the clouds. you felt like you were on the beach, happily.

until it all slipped away. leaving you craving more of it.

michael: y/n?

you weakly got up, using your elbows to push yourself up.

y/n: yeah
nikki: ooo girl you was GONEEE

they all laughed. you groaned.

y/n: i'm.... tired.
michael: yeah. i know.

he got up and helped you up as well.

jordan: where are you guys going?
gael: leaving so soon?
michael: well, imma drop her off back home. so she can settle down there before her parents come home. i mean look at her.

what's that supposed to mean? you guys said bye and he took you home.

michael: you should cover that up.

he said, pointing at your now prominent bruise. he was in front of your house. you flipped the mirror down and looked at your bruise. shit. it was purple and green. you sat their in disbelief. he did this to you.

michael: look baby i'm sorry. i really am. but i love you. here, tomorrow i'll take you out for sushi. i know how much you like sushi.

you continued to stare at your reflection. the more you stared the more you thought:

who am i?

you didn't know anymore. you flipped the mirror back up and kissed michael.

y/n: goodbye.
michael: see you tomorrow?
y/n: yeah.

you left and looked up at mattia's window. you saw movement. was he staring? whatever. you were too tired to even think about knocking on his door and try to make peace. plus, you had some covering up to do.

mattia's pov
the boys were over. we had a week of school off and today we had planned a sleepover. which meant opening the stupid window.

roshuan: you can't keep the window closed forever just because of her. plus, you need to move on. with lena

alvaro has opened the window to make a dumb tiktok and left it open.

alvaro: have you and y/n talked recently?
alejandro: bruh forget about y/n, how's lena?

he said in a teasing voice.

i was currently laying in my bed on my phone, perfect view outside the window. y/n's window stayed shut.

roshuan: mattia?

i shook out of thought.

mattia: huh?
roshuan: how's you and lena??
kairi: she better not do you dirty like y/n

he said making a fake puke noise

mattia: we're doing great actually. yeah

i saw an unfamiliar car pull up in y/n's driveway. 2 figures kissed,

and then i saw y/n get out.

fucking bitch.

i couldn't really see her face but next thing you know alejandro's closing the window. he looked at me with disappointment.

alvaro: smh my head
roshuan: stoppp looking at her
kairi: literally just forget about her

i rolled my eyes and then closed them.

should i try and talk to her?
wait
no
fuck no

she kissed my best friend! maybe i'm just being a little stubborn. i should-

alejandro: you need a distraction or something.

alvaro passed me his juul and i took a hit.

fuck everything.

mattia: imma facetime allison so be quiet

....

lena: hiii
mattia: hey cutie

she laughed. roshuan peeped his head into the camera and did a "sucking dick" gesture. i pushed his head away

mattia: nasty ass. oh yeah gian wanted y/s/n to come over so they're probably going to bother us so hide the vapes.
alejandro: just lock the door?
lena: aww wish i was there. sounds fun.
mattia: same.

fuck. i wanted y/s/n to come here so i can ask him about y/n.
or know something about her
and how she was doing.
FUCK.
i did it again! i shouldn't be worrying about her.
whatever. i kept talking with lena trying to forget about y/n.

regular pov

y/s/n: where were you? what's up with your face?

💭 mind your own fucking buisness 💭

y/n: out for a run since i'm so fat. and remember? mom slapped me.

he just looked at you weird and continued to watch tv

y/s/n: gian wants to hangout. imma go next door.

you were glad to hear that you hadn't ruined gian and your brothers friendship up. since you ruined everything. he then left.

you stole a few pills. you didn't think it'd matter. they had all the drugs in the world! you only stole like, 2.

ok, 5.

but it didn't matter. nothing did. you had all the happiness in the world, in your hands.
you hid it in your stash and went to cover up your face with makeup. then you took a fat ass nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.4K 24
𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑧 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ �...
120K 1.5K 32
COMPLETED ✔️ a broken love story. ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ ᗷᗴᔕT ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 '𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚' 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧...
56.3K 1K 22
book two: just read for those who are thinking, i've read it already, what happen to the parts? i'm redoing it :( i hope you enjoy the improved vers...
299K 5.6K 78
ooo. ▊ killer ⁼⌁☄︎ ➝ ❪ 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚘 ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━⚕︎☄︎ │ in which she falls in love with a cold blooded killer. ❝𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?- 𝑎-𝑎𝑟�...