Darkstalker 2: Electric Booga...

By BoogalooCrew

Peacemaker was a normal dragonet, or so he thought... he didn't know that he was secretly one of the most fea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Post epilogue
CREDITS

Chapter 4

566 8 1
By BoogalooCrew

Peacemaker looked up at the falling dragon, as her wings got caught in vines......and then they snapped, she fell down letting out a "URGhhhH!" Peacemaker waddled up to her asking "Are you ok Kinkajou!?!?" As his mother Hope came over, "Gets what she deserves. heh!" He let out a small chuckle, and Peacemaker said "No! Kinkajou is my friend!" Out loud and his mother looked at him saying "Peacemaker who are you talking to?" As Kinkajou got up shaking the vines off her wings. And before Peacemaker could answer Darkstalker said "NO! Do not answer Peacemaker! Do not tell her that you are talking to me! Say you're talking to your imaginary friend." Darkstalker commanded. Then his mother asked again "Who Peacemaker?" Hope said. "Uhhhh, my imaginary friend Dar- I mean Banna!" Hope looked at him skeptically then walked over to Kinkajou asking "Are you ok dear?" Kinkajou straightened out her ruff and said "Yes Hope, thank you for asking." As Darkstalker let out a groan of frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 85 15
Giantess were thought to be myths, in a way they were until Portals started opening every where and giant humanoid creatures emerged, over 150 feet t...
11.3K 142 26
Years during the great war the devils, the angels, the fallen angels and dragons were causing nothing but chaos. Zeus the king of Gods had enough of...
3K 745 50
A collection of zombie-inspired works, told through over-lapping story arcs, penned by new and seasoned WP writers! #TeamClassic #TeamFantasy #TeamVo...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...