The Gold Around (Lukas x read...

By Kinddawnfox

Y/n is a normal girl in the ocelots group, but when the Ocelots get to cruel for Y/n, she leaves but one Ocel... More

Introduction
Endercon Building Competition
In The Woods
WitherStorm
Mineshaft

The Gold Around

619 11 2
By Kinddawnfox

"Sage." Lukas said, petting Sage.

"I like it too." I said.

"You must be exhausted, upstairs there are some beds i'll show you." He said grabbing my hand. We carefully walked up the stairs as Sage followed us. We enter a room, inside there were four beds. A green one, blue one, white one, a red one, and a cyan one. One for each member of the order of the stone.

"Thank you." I said.

"I am just happy you are safe." Lukas said giving me hug. He walked out of the room and closed the door. I went into the white bed, and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, Sage was sleeping on the red bed next to me. I got out of the bed and went to go see Lukas. I really want to know where the others have gone. I have not seen them around. I looked around the temple. I came to this area that was very spacious, there was a huge map, and I could see the blue sky out an opened window celling. I saw no sign of Lukas.

I then went back downstairs, I went into the lookout space that Lukas had built. He was there sleeping in his chair. I smiled and grabbed a jacket on the floor and put it on him. I looked out the window, there was a forest, and I could see some tripwires had been set for an alarm. I was lucky, for I saw that Lukas had been working on some redstone to trigger a trap that would shoot arrows from a dispenser.

I then went down the ladder an found some chest and ovens. I had collected some coal from the mineshaft, and some iron ore. I put the ore and some of the coal in one of the furnaces. Then in the other, I put some coal in it. I looked through the chest were I found some potatoes, I put the potatoes in the furnace, so Lukas and I could have some for breakfast, if he was awake by then.

The potatoes were soon done. I gave Sage a fish to eat. And I ate a potato. I decide to let Lukas sleep for awhile. So I explored the room I slept in. Each bed had a chest had had some items that corresponded with them. I left the items in the chest, knowing that they were probably personal to the owners.

"Mew?" Sage set stepping by a curtain. She then hid behind it.

"Come on Sage," I said, walking to the curtain.

I pulled the blue sun stained curtain away. But there was something there. A hallway. I went though the hallway, I could smell the dust lifting into the air as my feet posed and lifted against the floor. The hallway ended with a yellow door. Sage stood there. I opened the door curiously. Inside was a small room, inside was two yellow beds. A chest also functioned as a nightstand. Above the chest was a picture, I took it off the wall and looked at the two people in the picture, there was a blond haired girl with blue eyes, she was wearing a white wedding dress, next to her was a man in a suit with brown hair and green eyes. I put the picture back.

"What would a couple be doing living here?" I asked Sage, who just looked at me from atop one of the beds.

I looked in the chest, inside was a notebook. I opened it and began to read it.

Today Lucy and I are going to leave the order of the stone. Me may be the main builders of the team but Lucy finallly convinced me of leaving. We want to start a family. But I am worried about everyone in the group. Sometimes the only thing holding them together is us. Just like the gold around the amulet. To whoever reads this, I hope the order is happy, and that they stopped using the thing.

-Josh

"What thing?" I told myself.

I grabbed Sage, and ran out of the room closed the door. Pulled the curtain, back to place and turned around. There stood Lukas, He was holding a bandage, probably for me and had a very confused look.

"Umm, what was that?" Lukas said.

"Ok, come on." I said, not wanting to explain as I opened the curtain. He followed me into the room. I sat on one of the beds and gave Lukas the notebook. He read it.

"Weird." He said, walking to the picture studding it.

"What?" I asked. walking to his side.

"I think..." Lukas said.

"Think what?" I said.

"That they are my parents." Lukas said.

I gasped.

"Really how?" I asked as I sat down.

"I remember them, not that much for they died in a fire started by some thieves when I was three." He said sitting down. "I remember how they looked, and I remember them telling me stories. Stories about them being apart of something big, something bigger."

He had finished, he hung his head low.

"You remember when you found me?" I asked.

He did not respond.

"You gave me my family, and that is what we will always have our second family." I said.

I put my arm around him. We sat there quietly, not saying a thing. Suddenly the alarm went off. We jumped up.

"Stay here." He said.

"You really think I am going to stay." I asked.

He laughed, then said "Just stay in the lookout."

I nodded and we went to see what the alarm was.

I went into the lookout, I watched as a someone stood there sword out.

"Who's there?" Lukas asked, stepping cautiously over with his bow out.

"Lukas, it is me Petra." The figure said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
94.6K 1.9K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
814K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...