๐™ฟ๐šœ: ๐‘– ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’...

By Luna2005lu

"๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก! "๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" "๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’... More

โ˜ผGIFโ˜ผ
โ˜ผ
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ"
"๐ก๐ข ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š"
"๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ง?..."
"๐๐—ผ ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐žl๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐ฐ?!"
"๐“-๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐๐—ผ๐ข๐ง๐ ?"
"๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐—บ๐ž"
"๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐—ผ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐—ผ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ "
"๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐—ผ"
๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ
"๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
"๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†"
"๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก?"
"๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ"
"๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ-๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜†"
"๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก"
Important!
"๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†"
"๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ"
"๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ"
"๐™ž '๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ"
"๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€"

"๐”๐ญ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐"

845 13 4
By Luna2005lu

☞︎𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟾𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you this before it's ju-" she started and i cut her off "Liv it's okay. You weren't ready"
I say hugging her "i just don't understand. He said it was just a break and then the day i met you he said he wanted to get back together. And now he has a new girlfriend?! We didn't even end things"

Olivia is currently telling me about her ex boyfriend Ethan. He has a new girlfriend and Liv is pissed. I'm trying to make her feel better but I don't know how.

If you talk to me about boyfriends that leave you without a reason then i can help you but i can't seem to find the right words to help her.

☞︎February 4th

"Promise me you'll send me a new picture every day" Tate says wiping her tears "you do know that I'll come back for valentines right?" I ask her "we know but 10 days without you is too much" Bryana said coming behind her "oh and i want to give you this" Bry said giving me a little box. I open it and it said 'leave me alone Bassett' I laugh a little "you can use this when you're on set and not in the mood to talk to him" she said.

"I'm pretty sure I'm never going to use this, but thank you love" i said giving her a hug. Jonah and Tate weren't talking anymore so i said my goodbyes to him last night.

"It's time to go wildcat" i turn around to see Sofia and Liv waiting for me. "Bye guys" i say and wave at them.

(This is why I don't photoshop! Im terrible)
(It's okay u can laugh)
(Someone pls make photoshops 4 me )

Liked by yojonah, bryanasalaz and 98 569 others
AdalynnVanDoren:gonna miss the gang + tate :(

Load 859 comments
@tatumm: see u in 10 :(
↳@adalynnVanDoren: see u in 10 bby
User1:where is she even going?
@Sofiawylie:let the Utah adventures begin
↳@adalynnVandoren: Let's go wildcat
User2:I didn't know sofia and Ada knew each other
User3:JOSHUA is going to Utah too!
@Yojonah:have a save flight!
↳@AdalynnVanDoren: xoxo 😚
@Julialester:Can't wait to see you again
↳@AdalynnVandoren: were in this together
@QuincyFouse:this entire comment section gives me HSM vibes...
↳@oliviarodrigo:HSMTMTS**
↳user: what does that mean?!
@Dararenee: the amount of sleepovers..
↳@mattcornett: you got me in the sleepover part
@jenarooski:good luck!
↳user4: what is happening???
↳user5: i guess they r going to go on a Utah trip
User: such a hoe outfit
↳@adalynnvandoren: hoes recognize each other

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Why didn't anybody tell me Utah was cold" i ask putting Matt's hoodie on. "I mean the name Utah already sounds cold" Matt responded and chuckled "I wish we didn't have the same flight as you" Sofia said under her breath "ouch" Matt said dramatically "don't listen to her. I'm happy you were with us" i say smiling at him.

"Yeah because i gave you my hoodie" he says
"Duh! Why would there be any other better reason?" I ask and Olivia chuckled.

We were outside waiting for our Uber. Since the apartment Matt rented with Joshua was 2 blocks from us Matt decided to go on a different uber "my uber is here gotta go" Matt says. I was taking off his hoodie but he stopped me "it's freezing out here. Just give it back on set tomorrow" he said and I nodded. We waved him goodbye and he left.

"Gosh! He's hot" sofia said like she was holding that for a long time. "Sofia he has a girlfriend" i say and laugh a little "so does Shawn mendes and you still called him hot" she said defending herself.

Our uber finally arrived and got to the new house.
"Wow! You really have good taste Ada" Liv said looking at the house. It was a beautiful wooden modern house. "Just wait till you see what i asked them to do inside" i say taking the last suitcase in the car.

House tour.
Entrance

Living room

Kitchen

Dining room

Bathroom 1

Olivia's room and bathroom

Adalynn's bedroom and bathroom

Sofia's bedroom and bathroom

Movie room

And the house from the outside

(There is two guest bedrooms in the house too but my photo limit is ending soo)
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"Okay when i grow up I'm definitely going to ask you to decorate my house" Sofia said walking inside. Well i did a pretty good job. Olivia went to explore the house while me and Sofia unpacked everything in our rooms. "Guys! You need to see this" Olivia yelled from downstairs.

Me and Sofia run downstairs. "Why is there a handle in this book" Olivia asked. She opened the book looking door and walked inside "wow!" Was all she said.

Me and Sofia were by the dining table because we didn't want to die "stop being pussies and come in" Olivia yelled.

Me and Sofia slowly walk towards the door holding hands. "This is some Marvel Runaways shit" i say and Sofia laughed.

"Wow!" Me and Sofia said in union. "The site didn't tell anything about a secret movie room" i say confused.

The room was amazing. There was black leather seats and the walls were full of Movies from the 90's.

"Well this house just got a 100% better" Olivia said looking around the room more. There was another door and it had a computer to connect the huge screen.

We looked around the room for a bit untill we heard the bell ring. I run to the entrance and look who it is.

It was Joshua and Matt. I didn't want to open the door but there was a gigantic fucking window so they already saw me. I look at Joshua and he had an uncomfortable smile on his face. I look at myself and i was wearing Matt's hoodie and shorts.

I take a deep breath and open the door and say "hi guys"
I say "what are you doing here" i ask. "Do you wanna tell her" matt asked and Joshua just looked at him.

I'm pretty sure Matt doesn't know about me and Josh because he's acting like everything is normal. I open the door wider so they could come in because it was freezing outside. The weather looked nice but it was really cold.

"What are you guys doing?" Matt asked looking around "we were unpacking until Olivia found this Bookshelf looking door and then found out there was a secret movie room" i say like it was something that happens every day.

Matt's smile turned frown really quick "don't ask" i say and roll my eyes. Josh is just standby there not knows what to say or do.

Before we came i was thinking if I should talk to him. O don't want to talk to him but if I don't the set will always have this awkward vibe if we don't talk things out. We don't have to talk about the past. We can just figure how it's going to be.

"Matt why don't you go and help the girls find out how that tv works?" I say looking at matt. Matt only nods and starts walking. Joshua was about to follow him but I gently grabbed his arm.

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌....

What? No butterflies. I'm over him!

𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗅𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿

Ugh!

"C-can we talk?" I asked him as i let go of him. He looks at me and i could feel that he was nervous. He tried to say something but he couldn't so he just nodded and followed me to the kitchen.

He was looking at me like he was trying to figure out what i was going to say. He looked confused and a little scared.

Gosh! Why do i know him this well.

I take a deep breath "Look i know this isn't the best place to meet again after almost three years" I started "Ly- Adalynn I'm sor-"

"No need to apologize, you're already three years late" i say "but whatever this isn't what I wanted to talk about"
I was trying my best not to break down crying. It felt weird looking at him. It felt weird talking to him.

"We're going to film for 4 or 6 months and I don't want things to be awkward every time we are in the same room. I don't know about you but I don't want to be the person that kills the mood because of a relationship that happened almost three years ago" wow! Well that was easier than i thought.

"So you don't want to figure things out? You don't want to talk about it like normal mature people?" He said "says the guy that broke up with me for no reason at all" i snap

𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗍! 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍

"I don't expect you to forgive me or anything but we should at least talk Adalynn" he said. For some reason I couldn't tell what he was feeling. He had too many emotions going on.

"It's funny how you always want to talk things out but when i ask you the reason you can't seem to say it"

I was literally boiling. I wanted to tell everything i was feeling but if i did things wouldn't end well.

"Ad-" he started but he got cut off "guys! Me and Matt just had the best idea ever" Sofia said running to the kitchen. When she saw Joshua her smile immediately faded "uh sorry I didn't know you were here Josh. We can come back later" she said.

"No it's okay" i said "what's the brilliant idea" He asked still looking at me "um since we started filming tomorrow and it's like 3pm we could invite the cast over and make like a movie night and everyone could sleep over and then go to set together" Sofia said exited.

"Yeah that's a great idea. I could go to the store and buy some snacks" Josh said. "Ada, can you go with Josh? You're pretty much dressed and I'm going to help the girls set up the movie room" Matt said smiling.

I really want to call him an idiot but it's not his fault he doesn't know.

"No it's okay i can go with him. You don't have to" Sofia said.

See there it is. She's treating us different and I don't want that "no it's okay I'll go" i said "and i can get a taco bell drink on the way" I added.

"Please don't ruin my hoodie that's my favorite one" Matt said pointing at me. I smile at Matt and out of nowhere Josh just stand up and starts walking to the door. "Well guess he's exited for some taco bell" i said and run upstairs to change into some leggings.

I run outside and enter Josh's car. The entire car ride was silent. Both of us weren't saying a thing.

Well this will be interesting.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I'm trying to skip time but in a way it makes sence. The next chapter will probably be a little bit of Joshua's pov and then after that everything kinda starts. I was so close to 2000 words in this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 109 7
Y/n(reader) is fond of watching Detective Conan since forever solely because she enjoys detective mystery. Nowadays, however, after knowing more abou...
5.7K 538 48
A Wolf's Journey... A devastating accident brings two strangers together. The more Nikki learns about Nicole the stranger things get. Will he except...
25.1K 374 34
There's an old saying that goes, "People say you don't know what you've got till it's gone. But the truth is, you just never thought you'd ever lose...
679K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...