Need a hand? Shayne Topp x re...

By Egibson42197

A tumble at the gym brings your attention to a handsome guy that comes to help. Would the embarrassment take... More

intervention
sweaty
The girl at the gym
you again
face-palm.
lets get lit
dude
BYOD
speechless
dizzy
guilty
white roses
sweatpants
Wednesday night
the past
shopping
parents
explain
fix this
just drive
something special

AUTHORS NOTE

8K 53 19
By Egibson42197

Hi yes hello, I was informed as of 10 minutes ago that Smosh read my story and can I just say that I have never been more embarrassed IN MY LIFE to know that someone from their office read this let alone the entire squad!!!!!

I am very aware that this is a public platform and that there is a likelihood that it would be read but NOT TO THIS MAGNITUDE GOOD GOD. It is also very cringe-y to hear this read aloud...

To those reading this because they watched the video welcome to my personal thoughts, yes this story is loosely associated to my life but uh yeah thanks for coming.

On my gravestone please write "She did it out of boredom, I promise she was a normal person"

(Also 42197 is not my social, it's my birthday!!)

6K reads!! Thank you guys for reading!!

Thank you, I will go die now :)

side note: Shayne, my guy, if you want me to take this down message me and it'll disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 103 20
All it took was one British nurse to bring a world of awkwardness but it was worth it. 10/10 would fall in love with all over again.
48K 1K 16
❝friend please remove your hands from over your eyes for me. . .❞
1.5K 20 15
This is a story about three members of Smosh, Damien Haas, Noah Grossman, and Shayne Topp. Shayne works at Smosh with Noah, and they have been in a r...
145K 2.6K 103
Are you mentally dating Shayne Topp? Cool! Me too! Let's dive down this fluffy imagine rabbit hole together!