Polyamory: bts

By LoveAlina3

Another polyamory story for you guys šŸ’– It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and ma... More

1šŸ”’
2šŸ”’
3šŸ”’
4šŸ”’
5šŸ”’
6šŸ”’
7šŸ”’
8šŸ”’
10šŸ”’
11šŸ”’
12šŸ”’
13šŸ”’
14šŸ”’
15šŸ”’
16šŸ”’
17šŸ”’
18šŸ”’
19šŸ”’
20šŸ”’

9šŸ”’

8.3K 297 186
By LoveAlina3

Jungkook ran all the way as soon as he had gotten out of his car, crashing into someone but his mind couldn't register what he had just done because it was filled with the voice of the boy he couldn't wait to see.

Making his way to the third floor the boy dashed toward Starbucks receiving some stares but he couldn't pay attention to those either.

Once he arrived he saw the boy who had called him standing in the line to order.

Jungkook made his way toward the boy and they hugged as a 'hello'

"I've already ordered I was saving the place for you, it gets quite crowded at this hour," Jimin said

Jungkook smiles and thanked the boy.

When Jungkook got his order he turned to Jimin to only see him walking toward a table Jungkook followed no question asked that was until he saw more people at the table his heart sunk to the bottom of his stomach making it hard for him to breathe.

But he made it to the table and sighed.

"Take a seat," said Yoongi

Jungkook looked like he was going to pass out as the others just stared at him waiting for him to talk that was until another voice was heard.

"Hey!" Everyone turned to the voice and jungkook looked even more like it was his last day on earth.

"May I sit here?" Namjoon asked as he was holding his drink.

Hoseok nodded and found a chair for Namjoon.

As they all sat down Jimin couldn't stay silent anymore.

"So are you going to speak, or you've lost your voice pretty boy?" He said, that made Taehyung turn to look at him with wide eyes.

Jimin smirked before kissing taehyungs hand.

Taehyung snatches his hand away from Jimin and turned away from the boy.

Yoongi found that funny so he let out a small laugh.

The others turned to him Yoongi quickly went back to his blank face.

Jungkook sighed and started "look..."

And that was where jungkook let out everything he was holding in and occasionally stopping to look at the boys' reactions.

In the end, it was all good.

Taehyung and Jimin admitted they were open to having more partners and it wasn't something out of the ordinary for them.

Yoongi told them he was new to this whole thing but also admitted that he wouldn't mind being in a poly relationship.

Hoseok and Jin agreed with the boys and were quite open to the option of ending up altogether.

Namjoon was the most silent one and they all were staring at him waiting for him to respond.

"You mean being together, ALL together at ONCE like uhm... so I get to spoil more than one of u" and it ended with Namjoon squealing like a little girl.

Jungkook laughed at namjoons behaviour and turned to the others.

"This is all new and we barely know each other why don't we start with one to one date and get to know each other and then we will see how this would go?" Jin suggested and the others agreed.

So they set dates with each other.

The day ended on a quite good note for jungkook who was expecting all of them to just walk away from the boy.

Maybe he was a lucky man.

~•~
The first two to go on a date were Yoongi and taehyung

Taehyung was very nervous he finally got a chance to go out with Yoongi the boy he had a crush on for the longest time ever.

Jimin helped the boy choose his outfit and kissed him for reassurance and kicked the boy out.

Once Taehyung got to where they had decided to meet Yoongi was already there waiting for the other. and he looked really handsome in taehyungs eyes.

They had decided on a typical date going to the movies. And just relax.

The movie was fun and the date ended on a good note where Taehyung confesses his feelings only to have them returned from the man and they kissed before saying goodnight.

~•~

Hoseok was going out with jungkook and the boys had decided to go to a fun place the amusement park

Hoseok looked at his outfit one last time before heading out of the house.

they met by the gate and they looked very excited.
Hoseok scanned the boys' look and smiled at jungkook.

The day was spent in laughter and a lot of fun.

Hoseok ended up vomiting after the biggest ride, after that they decided to eat and the day went really well.

~•~
Jin and Jimin decided to try out a new arcade that had opened its doors not long ago.

Jimins outfit was chosen by Taehyung before he had left on a date with Hoseok.

When they met Jimin complimented the olders look loving the way he was dressed.

Jin thanked the boy and pulled him by the arm to enter the arcade.

Both were ready to play against each other which was one of the amazing ones in a long time.

The boys got lots and lots of stuff.

~•~
Today was namjoons date with Taehyung and the boy was not expecting a very expensive car in front of his apartment.

Jimin was out with jungkook today so he didn't get a heads up on how Namjoon was.

Taehyung walked toward the car and Namjoon opened the door for the boy and they finally set off to their date.

Which was at a restaurant that's why Taehyung and Namjoon were dressed fancy.

(TH)

(NJ)

The boys had a good time, in the end, they got to talk and get to know each other way more than they did, in the beginning, they had fun knowing they shared lots of interest.

And it was another successful date.

~•~

The boys had decided to meet again at Starbucks because it had become their hangout place.

It had been a month now and the boys were getting used to this kind of relationship and it was going amazing.

They talked about everything and anything and also made some comments on how they would actually make a relationship between seven of them work.

Everything was going great that was until an unexpected guest came storming toward their table.

Every eye turned to the person standing in front of them.

~•~

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS AND CAN FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LATE 😭 IM FINALLY BACK AT IT AGAIN I HAD A ROUGH MOMENT AND IT MADE ME LOSE FOCUS ON WRITING AND IM SORRY BOUT THAT.

ONCE AGAIN

I. LOVE. YOU. GUYS. SO. MUCH.

ALSO !!!

THANK YOU FOR 400+ FOLLOWERS GUYS IT MIGHT NOT BE ALOT FOR SOME BUT IT IS FOR ME AND I APPRECIATE EACH ONE OF YOU 😭🥰🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 33.5K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...
6.3K 127 28
This story contains hardcore smut! ā€¢ Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung ā€¢
55.3K 1.8K 27
When Kim Seokjin gets kicked out of his own house, he decides to audition to work for the royal family that rules over the kingdom. Let's say, he was...
10.5K 301 28
This story contains: ā€¢ Smut ā€¢ Fluff ā€¢ Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...