THE HYBRID PRINCESS (SEVEN DE...

By FayeSanchez957

Juvia Lockser the water mage of fairy tail is she really just a water mage of fairy tail or the secret sin th... More

CHAPTER 1: JUVIA'S VISSION
CHAPTER 2:NEW ENEMIES
Characters Of The Story
CHAPTER 4:ONE OF THE 36 NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 5:THE BATTLE
CHAPTER 6:THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 7: THEY ARE HERE
Who VS Who?
Chapter 8: The Solid Script User VS The Fairy Princess
Chapter 9:The Celestial Mage VS The Giant Queen
Chapter 10: The Mage Princess Vs The Animal Take Over Mage
Chapter 11: The Fairy King VS The Fairy Queen
Chapter 12:The Master Of The Sun VS The Lightning Dragon Slayer
Chapter 13: The Giant Fairy VS Take Over Mage
Chapter 14: The Sin Of Lust VS The Demon Take Over Mage
Chapter 15: The Demon Hunter VS The Demon Slayer
Chapter 16: The New Commandment VS The Fire Dragon
Chapter 17: The Immortal Fairy VS The Iron Dragon
Chapter 18: The Mage Prince VS The Rainbow Fire Mage
Chapter 19: The Goddess VS The Sky Dragon
Chapter 20: The Fairy Price VS The Drinking Master
Chapter 21: The Commandment Of Pity VS The S-Class Mage
Chapter 22: The Greatest Mage VS The Thunder Region Member
Chapter 23: The Commandment Of Love VS The Commandment Of Light
Chapter 24: The Sin Of Wrath VS The Sin Of Chaos
Scared Treasures
Chapter 25: Telling Them And Taking Them
Chapter 26: Meeting The Rest Of The Commandments
Characters Of The Story (part Two)
Chapter 27: Who Else Are Coming
Chapter 28: Seeing Britannia
Chapter 29: Meeting The Royal Family
Characters Of The Story Part 3
Chapter 30: Going To The Land Of The Durids
Chapter 31:There Power
Scared Treasures (part Two)
Chapter 32: The Start Of the War
Special Chapter:Lyon X Merdy
Chapter 33:Near The End
Chapter 34: Protecting The People We Love
Chapter 35: Till We Meet Again
Chapter 36: This Is The End
Announcement
Announcement
Not An Update
New Books

CHAPTER 3:THE LETTER

303 9 0
By FayeSanchez957

Juvia pov:

I was at the guild talking with Romeo and Wendy they remind me so much of Magus and Sakura even though she is a witch they were so sweet and I ship them the most because they were so cute I look at the guild and found Jellal talking with Gajeel-kun.

so I stood up and went to them until I felt the ground shake and the power coming out of it I felt there power I heard happy yelling.

"what's going on Natsu? Happy asked then I heard him yell.

"it the end of the world! Happy yelled I think pantter Lilly got annoyed by happy so he hit him.

happy hide in the back of Natsu the he look at us.

"Natsu what is wrong with Juvia and Jellal? Happy asked.

I have my eyes in the ground and got darker than I thought it would be

"so they are back." Me and Jellal said at the sametime.

I look at Jellal and he nodded I could feel the fear in everyone especially Wendy and Romeo I could tell that they are scared I look at them and sigh I went to the two and hug them since they are near to me.

"don't worry everything will be fine."I said they both nodded and look at me.

I smiled at them and went to the door to go somewhere until I heard Gajeel-kun spoke up.

"where are you going? He asked.

"Juvia and Jellal-San are going to talk." I said I look at Jellal and he followed me out.

I could feel them getting confused and curious when we reach the park the place where is the big sakura tree is we sat down and talk.

"I never thought that I would feel that kind of power ever again." Jellal said I look at him and spoke.

"yeah me too, I can only feel that power on mom, aunt Gelda and your mom." I said.

" yeah and we never got to know if we have that kind of power in us." Jellal said.

"yeah we never really get to know much about our power." I said.

"man I really want to know how that works." Jellal said I smiled at him and he spoke up.

"you look like your mom and dad." Jellal said I look at him

"you look like your dad but with blue hair."I said.

"yeah they always say that."Jellal said.

"so what are we going to do? I asked him

" I don't know. "He said

"maybe we will know sooner or later." I said

"come on let's go back to the guild they will get more curious." Jellal said we stood up and went to back to the guild .

when I open the door just like usual they are fighting but what got me made is that we were greeted with a table coming at us I punch it and accidentally the table hit Elfman.

he was looking for the one who hit him but he found nothing so he hit Gajeel and they start to fight again .

I went to the bar and sat there it was quite until Mira-San asked me.

"are you okay? Mira asked.

"yeah I'm fine." I said to her.

" what got into you when the shake was happening? Mira asked me.

"it's nothing I don't want to talk about it so don't worry about it Mira-San."I said I was talking with her and the fight was still going.

we were having a great conversation until somebody almost hit me with a table it's a good thing I catch it I look at all of them and Jellal went to me and I look at all of them.

I know who throw the table that almost hit me and I saw three idots still fighting well more like two since Gajeel stop and look at me I smirk and look at him he gulp and went next to Levy I went to the two idiot and punch both of them.

even though I like Gray-sama I hate it when I have to be included in there stupid fights I look at Gajeel and gave him a death glare to my shook and everyone else they saw Gajeel on his kness and saying sorry.

look at the corner of my eyes to see the two idiot still stuck on the wall trying to get themselves out I look at Gajeel-kun and spoke up.

"its okay Gajeel-kun just don't do it again." I said and look at him he nooded and stand up.

I went to Jellal who was laughing his head of I rolled my eyes at him and said.

"very funny." I said to him

"come on it's not everyday I get to see you mad." He said still laughing I rolled my eyes at him.

and I was going to send him to the same wall the two idiots was until Master went down stairs.

"you are lucky master went down." I said to Jellal.

he just laugh at me and I rolled my eyes this idiot will never change I look at masters and he has a letter on his hand and he went to us, I wonder why? I asked myself

he hand me and Jellal the letter I gave him a confused look and I asked.

"what is this for master? I asked.

" the princess send this to me to give the too of you." He said I look at my idiot cousin and open one of the letter which from the princess.

Dear fairy tail Juvia and Jellal

I would like to have a word with the two of you about the past earthquake that happens just a few minutes ago and I would like to asked the two of you a very important question I know you two can't stand being here in the Castel but please all of the ruler of every kingdom is asked to come here and since the two of you was requested to be the one to represent the whole kingdom and very ruler they have please understand that it is really important and it will be heald next week please come.

Yours truelly the princess

I look at Jellal and spoke up "no way in a million years am I going to go there." I said.

"why Juvia? Master asked.

"look master I would like to do what the princess asked us to do but I don't want to return back to that Castel." I said looking at Jellal.

and he knew why I don't want to go there who is on there right mind to send us and make us represent a whole kingdom and every ruler of the place I look at gramps man I can't really do this.

"master who requested us to be the one to represent a whole kingdom? I asked

"umm the one who send that letter." Master and I look at were he was pointing his finger and saw the letter on Jellal hand.

he handed me the letter who ever did that is dead when I found out I open the letter and I regret opening it.

Dear Juvia and Jellal

Look we know that this is a little shooking but we need you to do us a little favor or maybe a huge favor we need the two of you to represent the kingdom if brittania since your father is busy and even your uncles and even your aunties and your mom and even your grandparents sorry for the trouble but please do it for us we need to now what is wrong I'm sorry I couldn't really go there and if I could I would go and look for the two of you but please accept this request

From the demon king and goodness queen

I look at Jellal and he spoke up "now you know who is on there right mind to asked as that. Jellal said to me I took a deep breath in going to need it more that ever.

Jellal pov:
I look at the rest of the guild who was so confused well all of them except Gajeel who was trying really hard not to make a sound and makeJuvia mad at the Sametime.

"Juvia are you okay? I asked.

Juvia look at me with tears in her eyes oh right I forgot that was the place we're she almost do it again, the same thing she did at the village

" no I'm not okay." She said to me.

Gajeel went to us while the guild was confused I was about to speak again when I felt Juvia relize some of her powers.

"Juvia please hear me out, you need to calm down, you have to Learn to let go." I said to her.

"if you could let go that easily then it's good for you but for me it's hard." Juvia said while crying.

I look at her and went to her she is right it is hard for her especially what hurt the most is that one of our guild mates look like him Juvia best friend that why it's hard to let go for her it was quite until master spoke up.

"what happened to Juvia and why does she doesn't want to go to the Castel? Master asked.

I look at Juvia and she nooded I guess it's time for them to know a little bit I took at deep breath and start.

"well it all started when we were ten years old when I meet Erza in the tower of heaven." I said

" what does it have to do with you meating Erza? Natsu asked me.

"well the Jellal that you meet was me but the one getting hurt when I always take your place was an illusion and I would meet up with Juvia and Gajeel.

we would always play and Juvia will always help me with my wounds until one time that we meet at the Castel and we made friends with the princess and some people we knew.

when we were just seven years old back then, we play there we were all happy until there was a monster that attack the Castel." I said

"that monster is it made of crystal? Master asked me.

" yes it's made with crystal it was after something that was on the Castel I made the princess leave along with me and Gajeel, while the others fight the monster after we left I was suppose to go back until we all felt the shake." I said and look at Juvia.

again since she is the only one who knows what happened there.

"that shake we all felt it too." Cana said Juvia look at them and stood up.

" where are you going Via? I asked.

"just somewhere and Master we will do it." She said.

" what made you change your mind? Gajeel asked.

she turned around and smiled at all of us.

"well someone very close to us did request it so I have to do it."Juvia said and smiled at master.

even though she knew I could see her emotions he nooded and Juvia left they all look at me and I look down.

"she force herself didn't she? Gajeel asked me.

"yeah she did, she is always like that." I said.

" what do you mean Jellal-kun? Wendy asked me.

"well she always force herself to do something she doesn't want too." I said to them

" you mean that she keep on forcing herself? Lucy asked I look at her.

"yeah, but I know she will come around." I said to them

" I'm worried about her." Gajeel said

"me too, but we need to give her space."I said to him.

Thrid pov:

The whole night the whole guild was worried about Juvia or being curious about the story that Jellal told them while all of them went home Juvia is at her house not at fairy hills but somewhere.

she call her house because that was given to her by her grandmother she sat there at the back with a cherry blossom tree in the back of the house with a small river.

"am I wrong not to move on? Juvia asked herself.

" am I wrong not to let him go? Juvia asked herself again while crying.

"tell me why does this always happens to me? Juvia asked herself again.

"why do he have to die informt of me." Juvia asked herself again.

"Gowther-san can you talk to me? Juvia asked.

Juvia and Gowther can talk when ever they want that was a little some she thought herself.

"sure what do you want to talk about? Gowther's voice said.

Juvia look up and saw the image of Gowther in the water like an illusion

"why does this keep happening to me? Juvia asked.

"what do you mean? Gowther asked.

"why does all the things that I don't want to happen or even see keep on crossing path with me? Juvia asked.

"life is like a game you will never know what will happen next." Gowther said.

" how did you let go of aunt Nadja when she died infront of you? Juvia asked.

"I didn't let go of her she is always in my heart, let me give you an advice you can't move in the future if you keep turning back to the past." Gowther said"

yeah your right."Juvia said and smile at him.

"and beside there is those people you need to protectand to do that you have to learn to accept the present and let go of the past." Gowther said.

"your right Gowther-san, thank you." Juvia said and left the backyard and went inside and get some rest with the advice that Gowther gave her.

"he is right I have a new person that I cared about and I have the people around me that cares for me and they are the people whom I'm going to protect no matter what because I have to learn to let go of the past and learn to accept the future." Juvia said in her mind and she fall asleep.

Hey guys here is the thrid chapter of this book guys thank you for the support I really appreciate it it means a lot to me thank you for reading this and enjoying this book guys please tell me what you think of this chapter and sorry for my mistakes with the grammar and spelling but I hope you guys will like this story and please don't forget to vote bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
3.2K 104 8
Gruvia Fanfiction Juvia is a mermaid and meets the human prince, Gray Juvia gets caught on land and has to find a way to be with her true love, Gray...
2.4K 160 22
(GRUVIA) Gray, a 21 year old man has always been one to hide his feelings behind his icy heart. There's no one in the world who could change that, ri...
122K 3.2K 62
Juvia has been wandering around for five years without a home. When the police catch her, they force her to move in with her mother, since her father...