Blind date (yandere x reader)...

Od microwaveness

NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 17. It all started with a blind date, set up by your friend. It slow... Viac

Meeting face to face
Follow up
We meet again
Works from the past
Planning
Not-so-blind date
Who is he?
Amusement park
Checking up
Call it a day
Your safety
Laundromat
Decisions
Family tree
Lunch break
A change
It came back to bite you
Dinner
Different dishes
His house
A morning at his place (slight nsfw)
Tender Loving Care
How I picture Vasilios/Evanet to roughly look like
Hidden talents (slight NSFW)
Glass Cracking
Another helping hand (filler chapter)
Petty Insult
A wreck
A lead? (Filler chapter)
Guests
Almost there (filler chapter)
His Weakness
Jumpscare
Bird Trick
Wrong message (slight nsfw)
Joyous laughter
"Ladies'" day
Allergies
New friends?
Meet the birthday man
Postpone it
Height comparison drawing + edit + edit
Run
Another problem
'Puck' you
Your trick
Get even
Reunited
Dead end
Intruder
Make it right
A friendlier follow up
Needle
Ambush
A massive problem (slight NSFW and TW)
High as a kite
Bail
Preparation
On the hunt
Outburst
S'mores
Brothers forever! (Filler chapter)
High Fever
Fetch
Rebel
Calm down (filler chapter)
Nearing
Getting closer
Tough luck
Attack
Peace
Epilogue
FANART
Afterword
FANART
FANART
Fun fact
Small sketch
Rough Comparison between Lanette (Golden, rewrite) and Vasilios
FANART
George Floyd
Harlowe's mini spinoff
PSA!! PLEASE READ
A/n
Marooned With you

Heatstroke

5.9K 288 146
Od microwaveness

Thor was panting and wheezing for air. The stain on his pants is now barely noticable because his whole body is drenched in sweat. Everything is soaked, at least he feels less embarrassed about himself now.

"L-Lizard! We-we've been walking for hours, where is that stupid bus stop!?" Thor shouted in between wheezes.

"Calm down brother, we've been walking for like two minutes." Lizard continued moving forward.

"Two minutes my foot! I have a hecking watch! We've been walking for two hours you jerk!" Thor caught up to him and slapped his arm.

"Dude, I noticed that you don't swear, why?" Lizard asked Thor.

"Because mommy and Mister Vasilios will be disappointed in me!" Lizard snorted.

"You call your mom Mammy?" Thor gritted his teeth and blushed in embarrassment.

"S-shut up! Where are we even going!?" Thor wheezed.

"I'm tellin ya, to the bus stop!"

"Lies! You said that it's a mile away and we've been walking for like... six miles!" Thor yelled, feeling extra irritated because of the heat.

"Dude, you don't know that." Lizard deadpanned. Thor spluttered in disbelief.

"W-wha-what!? I have a fricking fitness tracker for pete's sake! Look! We walked around ten kilometers already, that's like six miles!" He squealed and huffed.

"That's great! You gotta lose some flab, Shore!"

"Where the heck are we!? It's all desert here!" Thor grabbed onto Lizard's arm, forcing him to stop walking.

"And how are you not sweating like a pig!? Ugh, I'm like... gross..." Lizard grimace at his stench.

Frankly, Lizard doesn't know either. Both of them are lost, what's worse is, that one cactus looks very familar. They're probably walking around in circles.

Lizard is severely dehydrated, but he can't make his new friend worry! He's taking lead! But... Lizard feels like he's going to pass out from a heatstroke any minute now.

"Aaany second now..." Lizard mumbled to himself, usually in dire situations like these, lady luck would come and save him. However, the only drawback is that he won't remember how. This is how he managed to get (f/n)'s initial location before coming into Brandy's farm all beaten up and bloody.

"Ugh, I should have- Lizard!" Thor screamed as his legs gave in. He collapsed and crashed onto the scorching sand.

"Liz! Liz!" Thor shook him vigorously, the movement made the sweat droplets on his body spray onto Lizard's face.

"Oh no..." Thor chewed on his chubby fingers in fear, is he dead?

The shorter male removed his fitness tracker and placed it on Lizard's wrist. "Please let there be a pulse, please let there be a pulse-"

Thor screamed when Lizard's arm shot out to grab his leg.

"Hey, I'm not dead, man. I'm just having a heatstroke, get me outta this sun..." He slurred before closing his eyes. The last thing he remembered was Thor screaming his name on the top of his lungs.

-
"Argh! What the hell!?" Lizard coughed, he's choking on the sudden splash of ice-cold water on his face.

"You're alive!" Thor happily cheered.

"Duude... like, did you piss on me? Where did you get the water from?" Lizard asked, rubbing the water off his eyes. He could still hear the water trickling onto a soft surface.

"From my garden hose." Lizard's eyes shot open once a very familiar, deep and intimidating growl reached his ears. He tilted his head up to look at the owner of the voice. A scowl rests on his handsome face.

"O-oh heyy... Vanadium- ough!" Vasilios striked his cheek with a huge hand, it was strong enough to make Lizard temporarily lose his hearing.

"What is wrong with you!?" Vasilios shouted at him.

"You've placed Thor's life in danger, left his father's car unattended in that woman's shop and you dared to come back empty handed. You're a disgrace to mankind." Vasilios kicked him in the rib. He groaned in pain and curled into a ball.

"That's it. I don't need your incompetency. Lea-"

"Wait!" Vasilios and Lizard turned their heads to Thor.

"What is it, Thor?" Vasilios glared at him, his left foot is tapping on the grass impatiently.

"What is so important that you had to raise your voice at me?" Vasilios's tone was eerily calm, but Thor knew he's raging inside. If looks could kill, Thor would be shredded into confetti by now.

Thor gulped. Vasilios shook his head and pushed his long hair to the side. "That's what I thought. I'm disappointed in you, Th-"

"U-umm... Lizard... did do something useful, I'm not lying! I saw it!" Vasilios was surprised that Thor has the guts to stand up for himself.

"I'm listening." The tallest male coldly replied.

"H-he s-stuck some kind of d-di-di-disk into Miss H-Harper's c-c-c-c-c-c-c-" Thor was overwhelmed, he couldn't stop stuttering.

"Car, he planted a... disk of some sort in that woman's car?" Vasilios raised an eyebrow.

"Not just any disk, bro." Lizard wheezed from behind. Vasilios watched him from the corner of his eyes.

"The shit that saved weed chick's life when she got shot. A tracking puck." A victorious smirk made its way to his bruised face.

"Oh, I thought it was a bomb..." Thor mumbled and twiddled his fingers. This earned a glare from Vasilios.

"Don't be ridiculous, Thor." The shorter male avoided his piercing gaze.

"-and you, what is this going to achieve? We're after her wretched sister, not her." Vasilios hissed through gritted teeth.

"Thinka 'bout it, Vancouver. Harvey is probably livin' off grid now, like caveman kinda off grid. If she's like in any town or something, won't everyone notice her? I mean, everywhere I go, I see that (common mispronunciation of your name) and Han Lee's picture- hey!" Vasilios directed the stream of water to his face again, making Lizard splutter.

"Her name is (y/n), and it's not Vancouver or Vanadium. It's Vasilios. Say it right, you cretin." He scolded Lizard.

"Okay! Okay! Jeez!" He blocked the jet of water with his hands.

"Fine, where was I? Okay, so... where the hell can that chick get food and all of that survival shit? Her sister." Lizard snapped his fingers.

Vasilios furrowed his eyebrows. "What if your suspicions aren't correct, what will you do then? What if she's already self sustainable? What if she's receiving all the necessities from someone else?" He quizzed.

He felt his blood boil when he saw Lizard shrugged.

"OW!"

Vasilios threw the hose to his face with all his might, giving Lizard a nosebleed.

"Dude!" Lizard cradled his injured nose.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Lizard." He squinted at him before storming back into his house, slamming the door behind him.

"Oww man... he's a cold, cold guy." Lizard muttered under his breath, sounding nasal. Thor offered a hand for him to grab, Lizard grinned and accepted his help.

"Hey, thanks buddy!" Thor pursed his lips and frowned bitterly. He did not say anything.

"Ay yo yo, why the long face, my dude?" Lizard patted his back. "-and what happened? How did I get here?"

"You're a jerk, Liz." Thor nudged him on the side.

"Hey, hey, hey, cool it brotha', Va- Vapour- ugh... Rapunzel just kicked me there." Lizard pushed his elbow away.

"Your phone was ringing, so i fished it out of your pocket and answered it, I panicked and umm... didn't use my inside voice. It was Mister Vasilios and he was upset at me, I told him I needed help and... here we are. He drove us all the way back here... my dad's car is still at Miss Harper's, though..." Thor's eyes were downcast.

"He yelled at me for not using my brain to think, for not listening to mommy and... falling for your tricks, he also whacked my hands three times with a wooden ruler as punishment for wetting my pants because I'm... already an adult... I feel bad, Liz. I wanted to make him proud and now look, he's not." Thor sobbed, he wiped his eyed with a hand.

"What did ya daddy say about this?" Lizard asked as Thor sniffled.

"M-Mister Vasilios told him everything, he said that my parents are disappointed in me too. I can't do anything right!" He bawled as he hugged Lizard.

"Hurgk! Too tight, Thursday, Too tight!" He wheezed as he slapped on Thor's arms. He lets go and rubbed his eyes again.

"S-sorry... but you're still a jerk!" He exclaimed as he kicked Lizard in the shin. Making him hop on one leg.

Thor stormed off in another direction.

Lizard was baffled, its almost as if Vasilios is his father. Shouldn't all the scolding be done by Thor's actual mother and father? Lizard tutted in disapproval, Thor's parents must be very irresponsible people if they needed Vasilios to teach him everything about real life.

"Crazy people, duude..." he mumbled as he tries to cope with the guilt inside him. "Hmm.... nah, more like, lazy assholes. Sorry..."

"-Thor."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
38.6K 949 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
175K 4.5K 20
Reminder : › Blood › Obsessed › Trigger (?) › Horror (?) › Thriller (?) › Murder (?) [★⟩ ------------------ ⟨★] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...
7.4K 411 18
𓂃 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄; A story in which a woman named (Y/N) (L/N), a world-renowned detective, investigates a mysterious, gothic-esque hotel a...