Reborn as a Sparda

By ApollyonShirayuki

Y/n L/n is just an ordinary student of Kouh Academy. Everything change when he was killed by a Demon and left... More

Prologue
Mission 01: I'm back
Mission 02: Annoying Pest
Mission 03: Revealing the Truth
Mission 04: Best day for Everyone
Mission 05: My Power is absolute
Mission 06: I have a Parent in Parent's Day?
Mission 07: Let's make this even
Mission 08: Rating Game
Mission 09: Kneel before the King
UPDATE: New Book!
Mission 11: Training results
Mission OVA: Vengeance is MINE! (18+ Gruesome)
Mission 12: Akeno's Day
Mission 13: The Order
Mission 14: War with Khaos Brigade
Mission 15: School Festival
Mission 16: CEO IS SICK! CODE RED!
Mission 17: Another pain in the ass
Mission 18: Kyoto Tour
Mission 19: Kyoto War
Mission 20: This War ends now (Finale)

Mission 10: Training session and interruption

16.8K 218 724
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

After the Peace Meeting with the three Factions and the discovering the new threat coming, Y/n's been working his ass on the Underworld approving and disapproving all the request.

He even start a school in the Underworld where the Low-Class Devils can participate in the Rating Games. Some of the High-Class Devils disapprove the idea while some agree.

The other Devil Kings approve the idea for the new generations and those who disapprove, well, they can Y/n about that.

Rossweisse and Vergil starts their teaching today and all of the boys went joy to see Rossweisse and all the girls went wild to see Vergil. He even warned all the boys that if they look at Rossweisse like that, he will cut their dick into pieces and shove it in their throat.

Vergil: "I'll introduce myself to you all one last time. My name is Vergil Redgrave, and I will be the instructor of the Kendo Club."

That made all the girls shriek while the boys pale.

Rossweisse: "And I'll be the Teacher of the Second Year. Nice to meet you all."

Teacher: "Now, any questions for the New Teachers?"

Boy1: "Are you single Ms. Rossweisse?!"

Rossweisse: "S-Sorry I'm not. Vergil is my boyfriend."

That made all boys very sad as well as the girls knowing that Vergil is taken.

Teacher: "Now, anymore questions?"

Then none of them raised their hands again.

Teacher: "Good. Ms. Rossweisse. Please take care of the students here. Mr Vergil, please follow me to the Gym."

Vergil: "Very well. Rossweisse, tell me if any of these fools is making you uncomfortable."

Rossweisse: "Don't worry Vergil. I can handle it."

She kissed him in the cheeks, making him blushed a little while the others squeal.

Murayama: "I can't wait for Kendo Class!"

Katase: "Yeah! And it's Y/n's uncle who going to teach us!"

Aika: "Speaking of Y/n, he haven't shown in class for three days."

Asia: "Y/n-sama is been really busy lately."

Aika: "Sama?"

Asia: "Oh, he's the new President of the ORC."

Murayama: "What happen to Rias-sama?"

Asia: "Rias gave the position to Y/n-sama."

Katase: "And speaking of Rias, why does she wear that weird collar."

Murayama: "Yeah. It's say's 'Bitch Slave'."

Aika: "Maybe it's Rias's dark side. I mean, we never saw Rias doing something like that right?"

Asia: "R-Rias really just wanna wear that, because she said that she always wanna wear one."

Murayama: "Kinda indecent of her."

Aika: "By the way Asia, what are your plans for the semester break?"

Asia: "Y/n-sama said that the ORC and Student Council will go on a trip abroad."

Katase: "Really!? Where are you going?!"

Asia: "I'm not sure yet. Y/n-sama said that it'll be a surprise."

Murayama: "Does your parents know about this?"

Asia: "Yes. I already told Mom and Dad about the trip and the Apollyon Zaibatsu will be covering all the expenses."

Murayama: "Your so lucky Asia! You get to go abroad without spending a single penny at all!"

Katase: "Yeah! I wish I can join the ORC too!"

Xenovia: "Hey Asia, do you already got a new swimsuit?"

Asia: "Huh? Yeah, I have."

Aika: "Swimsuit? Oh?~ You never told me that you got a swimsuit already Asia.~"

Katase: "Your going to the beach?!"

Xenovia: "That's what Y/n said."

Murayama: "If your all going to the beach, then you can see inside Y/n's shirt?!"

Katase: "Asia! Please take a picture of his shirtless for us!"

Xenovia: "We already saw Y/n without a shirt. And he's really stud."

Murayama/Katase/Aika: "REALLY?!"

Asia(Blush): "X-Xenovia! I-I told you it was an accident!"

Katase: "What do you mean?"

Xenevia: "We saw Y/n naked while taking a shower at the clubhouse."

Murayama/Katase/Aika: "EEEHHH?!"

Aika: "Tell me, Is it big?~"

Xenovia: "You mean his penis? Yeah. It's pretty big."

Asia(Blush): "X-Xenovia!"

That made Aika, Murayama and Katase nose bleed while some of the boys heard it made their pride, shatter to pieces.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

Y/n: "So, does anyone got what they need?"

Sona: "Yup. We're all set to go to the Underworld."

Saji: "Huh? I thought we're going to abroad?"

Y/n: "We'll do that, after the training. And I've assign all your personal instructors for you all."

Akeno: "We're already set too Y/n-kun."

Y/n: "Alright, now let's go."

I created a big magic circle on the ground for everyone to enter.

(This is better than the last one)

When everyone enter the circle, they appeared at the Underworld, just outside of my office.

Y/n: "Alright, first off. Xenovia, Kiba and Tomoe, please step forward."

They three of them take a step forward.

Y/n: "The three of you are Knights, and I assign a teacher for you."

Then a pillar of fire emerge behind me, shocking everyone.

Y/n: "Meet Hanzo Hasashi, also known as Scorpion. Grand Master of the Shirai Ryu."

I turn around, put my fist on my palm and bow a little in front of Hanzo and he did a same.

Scorpion: "It is good to see you again, Y/n."

Y/n: "Likewise, Grand Master."

He then look at Kiba, Xenovia ad Tomoe in front of him.

Scorpion: "Is these the three that I will teach?"

Y/n: "Yes. They are a Knight piece. Introduce yourselves."

Kiba: "My name is Kiba Yuuto. It's an honor to meet you Grand Master."

Xenovia: "I'm Xenovia Quarta."

Tomoe: "My name's Tomoe Meguri. We'll be at your care."

Hanzo: "I'll do my best to train them in the next 20 days. I'll ask Sub-Zero to assist me."

Y/n: "Thank you Grand Master. Take care you three."

The three of them walk beside Scorpion. Then I look over to Kiba and saw him waving at Tsubaki before teleporting to the Fire Garden of the Shirai Ryu.

Y/n: "Next up is Gasper. The truth is, you can control your Sacred Gear, the problem is your too Anti-Social."

Gasper: "S-Sorry Y/n-sama... I-I-It's just, It's too scary going out alone."

Y/n: "That is why I assign you to Grayfia to take a walk around town and buy some foods while your at it."

Then a blue magic circle appeared beside me and Grayfia came out of it.

Grayfia: "I'll do my best to train Gasper in the next 20 days, Lord Y/n. Come along little one."

She walk towards Gasper and grab him and the two of them walk to town.

Y/n: "Next is Tsubasa and Koneko. The two of you are Rooks and your priorities are defense. I assign a Teacher for the two of you to help you with your Stamina, Durability, hand-to-hand combat and agility as well."

Then we heard a laugh and something flying to the sky and landed beside me, the crash created a smoke screen that anyone can't see.

???: "Ha Ha Ha! It's fine now. Why?"

When the smoke clears, everyone saw a very buff guy in a red, blue and yellow full body suit while wearing a big smile on his face.

All Might: "Because I'm here!"

Y/n: "Koneko, Tsubasa. Meet your Teacher. Toshinori Yagi, the symbol of Peace, also known as, All Might."

All Might: "Greetings, young Y/n! It's good to see you again!"

Y/n: "Nice to see you again All Might. And thank you for coming."

All Might: "I should be the one thanking you. After all, your the one who helped me cure from my disease. If it wasn't for you, I would never still be a Hero! So what can I do for you?"

Y/n: "I need you to train these two. They're Rook piece. And I know your the right one who can properly train them."

All Might: "I'll do my best! Come now, young one! I'll do my best to improve you!"

I created a magic circle on the ground for them to go to their training ground.

Y/n: "I'll pick you up in the next 20 days. Good luck you two."

Koneko/Tsubasa: "Thank you Y/n-senpai/sama."

The three of them walk in the circle and disappeared.

Y/n: "Next is Saji. Since your Sacred Gear is Dragon, I got someone for that."

Then a big purple Dragon landed behind me, making everyone shock and get in fighting stance.

Y/n: "Calm down. He's going to be your instructor. This is Tannin, The Blade Meteor Dragon."

Tannin: "So he's the wielder of Vritra. This is going to be the first time I'm training his wielder."

He grab Saji by the shirt with his claws and fly to the training ground while Saji is screaming saying he's afraid of heights.

Y/n: "Akeno, your trainer is waiting to you at this location. You may have bad blood with him, but he's the only one who can train you."

I can see anger and pain from her eyes when she know who I was talking about. She grab the paper and walk away without saying a word.

Y/n: "Tsubaki, Momo, Reya, Asia. The four of you are main with Magic and not close combat. I called someone to train your magic.

Then a white smoke pop beside me. When the smoke clears, they saw a man with tan skin, white hair, green eyes and wearing a long blue coat.

???: "Hello everyone."

Y/n: "Girls. This is Ozma. And he's the one who's going to help you with your magic. Thank you for coming old man."

Ozma: "I'm not that old Y/n. I only live more than 2000 years."

Y/n: "That's still old."

Ozma: "Now anyway, let's keep a move on girls. 20 days won't be enough but to make you powerful but, I will do what I can."

He tap his staff on the ground and they disappeared in the smoke.

Y/n: "Sona, since your intelligence is way beyond the others, and your power is increase greatly, I don't think that you need a trainer."

Sona: "Are you saying that so I won't have to leave your side?~"

Y/n: "Maybe."

She walk towards me and peck me in the lips.

Sona: "I need to visit my parents first. I'll see you there.~"

She created her own magic circle on the ground. She wink at me before walking in and disappearing.

Y/n: "And finally Rias."

Rias: Yes, Master."

Y/n: "Normally I would have just left you here and go to Sona's house since you never train your Peerage when you were still king."

She just look down ashamed of herself.

Y/n: "But not training you would make my reputation as the Devil King get low, since your my Peerage. I can't find anyone who can train you for your Power of Destruction. So I'll be the one who will train you."

Rias: "Really?"

Y/n: "But don't expect that I'll go easy on you. I still haven't forgiven you on what you did to me."

Rias: "Yes. I'm sorry."

She then look down again and tears coming out of her eyes.

Y/n: *Sigh*"Every time you use your POD, you get exhausted already. I'm going to train you to increase your stamina when using magic."

Rias: "Yes, Master."

Time Skip brought to you by

After I trained Rias, I let her go home to her parents while I teleport back to the office, when I got there, I saw more paperworks on my table.

Y/n: *Sigh*"I guess Sirzechs is relief that he's not doing this crap anymore."

I used Doppelganger to help me finish all this paper. After an hour of signing the papers, I lean back on my chair and let out a sigh of relief.

The someone knock on the door.

Y/n: "Come in."

The door open and it revealed Sona.

Sona: "So how was training?"

Y/n: "It's a drag. Hate to admit it but, I can see in her eyes that she's regretting."

Then Sona sits on his lap and wrap her arm around his neck.

Sona: "I'm not really sure if you should give her a second chance. But the Underworld knows that the Gremory Clan is Power Hunger. And they only seek the ones with Power."

Y/n: "So that's why Rias won't revive me that night."

Sona: "Yes. I was very devastated when you died that Night. I wanted to revive you but, I didn't brought a piece with me because we were only going to handle stray. After I ended my friendship with Rias, I grab a Pawn piece and went back to you to revive you. But when I got there, your body was gone, only a pool of your own blood."

Y/n: "Hey, don't be sad. I'm here am I? Right by your side. I will never leave you. Even if God himself came back and forbid us being together, then I'm just gonna have to kick his ass. I wanna grow old with you."

Sona: "Y/n...."

She leans her head towards mine and our lips connect to each other. I wrap my hands around her waist, puller her towards me while our tongue fight for dominance. After seconds of making out, we pulled apart for needing of air.

Sona: "I can't believe that I'm engage with the person I really love."

Y/n: "Me too. I sometime pinch myself to see if I really am dreaming. And it looks like I really am awake."

She was about to kiss me again but someone knock on the door.

???: "Master, dinner is ready."

Sona: "Who's that?"

Y/n: "It's my maid, Maria."

Sona stands up and walk to my side.

Y/n: "Thank you, Maria. We'll get down there."

Maria: "Very well, Master."

Then I heard her walking away.

Y/n: "Want to have dinner together?"

Sona: "With you? Of course."

I stand up from my chair and we walk out of the office. She then hold my hand and we went to the dining room.

When we get there, we saw Dante already eating along with Smith.

Y/n: "Looks like you two really hungry huh?"

Dante: "Sorry, can't talk for now. Need to eat."

Smith: "Come join us Darling, Sona."

I sit on the end of the table while Sona sits beside me and we both start eating.

Time Skip brought to you by

It's been almost 20 days since I sent they ORC and Student Council to their assigned trainers. I've been training Rias with her POD and I gotta admit it, she's learning fast. I even have to teach her some hand-to-hand combat in-case she can't cast her power.

But my training on her isn't easy like the others. It's on the hard difficulty. Which causing to use many vital star to recover her and heal her wounds. Even if she's wounded, she still determine to continue on training.

She said that she want to earn everyone's trust back at her again. She even said that her parents barely paying attention to her, even though that she's still the Gremory heir.

Maria: "Master, Lord Beelzebub wish to speak with you."

I turn around and saw my personal maid.

Y/n: "Thank you Maria. Please send him in."

She bow down and left the office. After a few seconds, the door open and Beelzebub entered.

Y/n: "Beelzebub, how may I help you?"

Beelzebub: "I have good news. Lord Odin wants to make an alliance with us."

Y/n: "Then let's us approve it immediately. And we will held a party in the next three days."

Beelzebub: "On it. Oh and by the way. Lord Phoenix is here along with Riser and they want to speak with you."

Y/n: *Sigh*"What do they want?"

Beelzebub: "They want a renewal on the engagement between Riser and Rias."

Y/n: "Let them come."

He nodded and left the office. I snap my fingers and a circle appeared in front of the table and Rias appeared.

Rias: "You called for me, Master?"

Y/n: "Someone wants to see you again."

Rias: "Someone?"

Then the door open and we saw Lord Phoenix along with his idiot son. I look over to Rias and saw her with a shock and scared face.

Lord Phoenix: "Lord Y/n. Thank your for allowing us to come."

Riser: "Rias my dear. You look lovely as ever."

He was about to grab her hand and kiss it but she just swat her hand away.

Rias: "What are you doing here Riser?!"

Riser: "Your about to find out my dear."

Y/n: "What brings you here Lord Phoenix?"

Lord Phoenix: "I would like you to approve the engagement of Rias and Riser again."

Rias(Shock): "What?!"

I look over to Rias and saw her had a very shock face.

Y/n: "You said 'again'."

Lord Phoenix: "Yes well, Riser and Rias was about to get married, but the Red Dragon Emperor showed up and broke the engagement. That is why we came here to engage my son with Rias again."

Y/n: "I see. What do you think Rias?"

Rias(Shock): "I don't accept it! Please Master. Don't accept it! I'm begging you please! I'll even give you my purity! Just please don't accept it!"

I look over to Lord Phoenix and Riser and saw them with a very shock face that Rias would go that far just to not getting engage with Riser.

Y/n: *Sigh*"I'm gonna have to decline your request, Lord Phoenix."

Lord Phoenix(Shock): "What?! Why?! This would benefit the entire Underworld!"

Y/n: "You might already forgot the new approved Law. Engagement between two family is only accepted if two heir wanting to be with each other."

Riser: "But, I really do accept Rias as my bride!"

Y/n: "The question is, does she accepts you?"

Rias: "No I don't! I will never accept him even if he's the last Devil in the world!"

Y/n: "There's your answer. Now, I'd like to ask you to leave because I still got some important work to do."

Lord Phoenix: "You can't do this!"

Y/n: "I already did. Now leave."

Lord Phoenix: "You are not fit to be a Devil King! Sirzechs is better than you! Impostor!"

Y/n: "One more talk like that and I'll strip you of your Title. Don't push my button, Lord Phoenix."

He greeted his teeth along with Riser and the two of them walk out of the office and slam the door behind them. I press a hidden button under my table and open the trap door on the hallway and heard them screaming.

Y/n: "Looks like Dante was right about that trap door."

I look over to Rias and saw her wiping the tears off of her eyes.

Rias: "Thank you Master. I'd rather drink a holy water than get married to Riser."

Y/n: "Don't let this think that I forgive you. You should consider yourself lucky that the New Law has been approve before they even came. You may leave."

She created a magic circle on the ground. She was about to step on it but she stop and look at me.

Rias: "I really did mean it what I said about my purity."

Y/n: "Mean it or not. I still don't care. Now leave."

She bow down and walk in the circle and disappeared.

Time Skip brought to you by

Everyone is finally back from their training, and they all improve greatly. Xenovia, Kiba and Tomoe improve their speed, sword combo, and defenses as well. And their awareness is been greatly increase, that they can practically dodge a bullet from point blank.

Koneko and Tsubasa's defense, stamina, agility and power increase as well. All Might said that he shared his One for All at them and he was completely shock that they can already use 50% of it.

Saji improved as well, he didn't unlock his Balance Breaker yet because Tannin said that Vritra's Balance Breaker is hard to unlock.

Asia, Tsubaki, Reya and Momo can now cast defensive barrier around them and their target. Asia can now heal at the great distance and she can even restore lost stamina. Tsubaki's mirror reflect 5x more powerful than the original damage.

And lastly, is Rias. She's really determine to her training. She want to handle things on her own without relying on the others, because that's what she used to do. She let the others do the work for her.

Me and the others are now at the Palace because of the Party being held by me. It's a party for the Alliance of the Underworld and the Norse Gods. Everyone is wearing the best dress or suit they could find.

Y/n: "You guys can walk around. Just don't do anything stupid."

Everyone: "Yes, Y/n-sama."

They all walk around the party while Sona stayed with me. Then the music start to play and some of the guest grab their partner and dance in the middle.

Y/n: "Would you like to dance, my love?"

Sona: "I would love to dance with you.~"

We walk in the middle of the dance floor. She put her hand on my shoulder while I put my hand on her waist and we begin to dance around.

Sona: "I didn't know you can dance."

Y/n: "Well, as the head of the Apollyon Zaibatsu, I must learn how to dance. I don't wanna embarrass in front of many officials."

Sona: *Giggle*"I guess you already learn everything."

Y/n: "The world is still full of mystery. We still know know what it hides."

After the music stops, the others who's watching clap their hands. Me and Sona went by the stage and I saw Serafall along with Beelzebub, Azazel and Michael.

Y/n: "It looks like your all having a meeting without me."

Michael: "It's good to see you Y/n."

Y/n: "You too Michael. Azazel, I thought you were in-charge of picking up Odin."

Azazel: "I pass that job to Baraqiel. They should be in few minutes."

Y/n: "Let me guess, you don't wanna get nagged by Odin again?"

Azazel: "Something like that."

I look by the Dance floor again and saw Dante and Smith dancing. Then I saw Vergil sitting in the chair with a flower on his hand.

Y/n: "Looks like Rossweisse is taking her time."

Then he stands up and look up the door and saw Rossweisse wearing a light blue cocktail dress with hair tied in pony tail.

Y/n: "Looks like someone's getting laid tonight."

He gave her the flowers and it made her blush. He then holds out his arm and Rossweisse accepts it.

Then I saw some guest move out of the way and let Odin pass through.

Azazel: "You arrive pretty late, Old man."

Odin: "Oh shut your yap. I stop at somewhere important."

Y/n: "Is it a strip club?"

Odin: "Yup."

Michael: "Good to see you again, Lord Odin."

Odin: "Good to see you too. Now go get a haircut, people might get the wrong idea that your a girl."

Serafall: "Welcome, Lord Odin!"

Odin: "You look fine as ever. But what the heck are you wearing? This is a party after all, you look like your wearing a rug."

Serafall: "Your right!'

She starts to spin around and light begins to cover her. After that, she's now wearing her magical girl costume.

Serafall: "Ah! Much better!"

Odin: "What the heck is that?"

Serafall: "It's my Magical Girl costume! This suits me better!"

Y/n: "So anyway, shall we begin the alliance?"

Odin: "You read my mind. Let's all get this over with so I can go back to my trip."

They all went up to the stage and guards put a table, chair on it. Then Beelzebub brought out the Peace contract with our signature on it.

Y/n: "Go to the others Sona. The main show is about to begin."

She nodded, peck me in the lips and went to her Peerage. Then I went up to the stage with the others and walk in the middle.

Y/n: "Attention everyone."

That made everyone stop on what their doing and look at me up the stage.

Y/n: "Tonight, we are all gathered here to witness the Alliance of the Underworld and the Norse."

They all clapped their hands.

Y/n: "And without further a do. Lord Odin, please sign the Peace Treaty at the bottom right of the page."

Odin: "You don't have to point it to me. I know where to sign."

He was about to sign it but a huge power coming at us. I look up to the window above the stage and it exploded.

Odin: "I knew you'd come here."

Then we all saw a guy with a long silver hair, golden eyes, and has a jewelry on the forehead.

Odin: "What are you doing here Loki?"

Loki: "I apologize for coming, uninvited. But I cannot let you make an Alliance with the Devils. It would ruin my plan to unleash Ragnarok."

Y/n: "Your dooming Asgard? Your own home?"

Loki: "So, your the one who took Sirzechs title as Lucifer."

Y/n: "Why? Did he came to you and cry about it?"

Loki: "No. But he did gave some useful information."

Y/n: "Care to share?"

Loki: "Like how he plan to kill you and everyone you love."

Y/n: "Ha. Last one to told me that is buried alive 600 ft on the ground."

He then summons a giant wolf and it starts to rampage.

Loki: "Go Fenrir! Destroy them!"

The wolf was about to pounce on some random Devil but Dante appeared in between them and kick the wolf in the head, stopping it. He then grab his DSD slash it upwards, sending it into the air.

Then Vergil appeared in front of the wolf and used slash it with Yamato. He then kick the wolf back to Loki and summons many spectral swords, pinning it on the ground.

Loki(Shock): "How dare you!"

Dante: "You know, I could teach that little pup some new tricks. But that's gonna cost you."

Vergil: "I don't like those kind of wild animals."

Loki was about say something but then he saw Beelzebub just cast a sealing spell on him and his wolf.

Loki: "This seal won't hold me forever."

With that, he was sealed along with the wolf and they're both gone in the palace.

Y/n: "Good job."

Beelzebub: "Thank you. But that seal won't hold him. We only have 24 hours to think of a plan."

Odin: "I should have know that he'd come here. I will take all blame for Loki's actions. And I need to return to Asgard to get something to help you with him."

Y/n: "Alright. Just don't take too long."

Dante: "So what are you planning now Kid?"

Y/n: "Kick his ass of course."

Beelzebub: "You can't face him Y/n. Your a Devil King and we cannot face someone like him. It will only break the alliance."

Y/n: "I know. I didn't say I was going. Because they'll be the one who's going to kick Loki's ass."

I pointed at the ORC and Student Council and they all seem to be shock.

Rossweisse: "Then I'll come with them, in represent of Asgard."

Michael: "I'll send Irina in represent of the Heaven as well."

Dante: "Looks like we're going too."

Y/n: "No. Just let them. I wanna see the result of their training. I believe that they'll win."

Dante: "Alright then. I guess I'll be needing a popcorn and a good seat tomorrow."

Beelzebub: "Then it's settled. I'll teleport you all tomorrow to where I sent Loki."

Y/n: "For now, get some rest."

They all nodded and left the party and head to their room.

Sona: "Are you sure that we can handle someone like Loki?"

Y/n: "Of course I am. I believe that you all can."

Sona: "If you say so, then I believe in you."

Y/n: "Let's go get some rest. I'm kinda tired."

Sona: *Giggle*"I got you big guy.~"

She grab my arm and put over her shoulder. We then walk back to my room. I took off my suit only leaving the boxers, while she took off her dress only leaving her underwear and put on a nightgown.

Y/n: "Good night Sona."

Sona: "Good night too, Y/n."

Come on guys, You've been booing on Rias too much. And come on, she's trying her best to earn everyone's trust back. And you know the saying right. 'Always Forgive, but never Forget'.

And sorry for the late updates... The WiFi is so slow than a slug and my cousin is using my computer for the home school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 417 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
15.3K 382 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
90.8K 2K 25
y/n was a normal kid he didn't stick out much in school and kept to himself that was until a devil, and a dragon approached him
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...