𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆�...

By RukiiSama89

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣... More

RULES
Story 1 : DONUTS
Story 2 : Hanako - San
Story 3 : Cute Cat
Story 4 : Astronomy
Story 5 : Love?
Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure
Story 7 : Incest
Story 8 : Senpai
Story 9 : Crossover
Story 10 : Photos just like in PORN
Story 11 : Milktea
Story 12 : Psycho Boyfriend
Story 13 : Years
Story 14 : The Story of Us
Story 15 : Snatched
Story 16 : Swapped in a Wrong Way
Story 17 : Hold Hands
Story 18 : Stares
Story 19 : Encountered
Story 20 : My Dear Queen Of Hearts
Story 21 : Wait
Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms
Story 24 : Love at First Sight
Story 25 : The Traitor
Story 26 : Play
Story 27 : Reasons
Story 28 : Concentrate
Story 29 : Bites
Story 30 : Regrets (1)
Story 31 : Regrets (2)
Story 32 : ONE SHOT
Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella
Story 34 : MAGNET
Story 35 : Just Be Friends
Story 36 : Licks
Story 37 : Love Letter Gone Wrong
Story 38 : World is Mine
Story 39 : Knife
Story 40 : Cantarella
!!。・:*˚:✧。 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 。・:*˚:✧。!!

Story 22 : Sadistically Hot

756 14 11
By RukiiSama89

私はあなたに捧げます。だから私は私の王女を懇願するまで私にもっと触れます。

I offer myself to you. So touch me more until I beg my princess.

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Hanako-Kun X Yashiro Nene)

WARNING! : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Nothing was special to him. He was a mere rich kid. Who loves to do fun things and take anything as a play thing.

Money, Property, Popularity, Territory... ANYTHING.

ANYTHING but Her.

She was simple, cute. Quite funny and Naive. Strong and hard to get.

And he hates it, his attention was being forced to look at her. She was like a magnet that is hard to resist. She's not attractive but he wants her.

That girl is just a normal girl. Nothing special.

Even her life is boring. Everything is too simple.

And as a spoiled Prince, he will own anything.

He will use fear against her to make her his. But she was not an easy catch.

He thought it would be simple. But it's damn complicated. And he hates challenges that goes against his way.

"I'll handle her." He ordered his servants as he looked at the girl wearing a nice dress.

A crown, a nice pair of sandals, a make over that makes her look like a Princess. It was unexpected because she was indeed a beautiful one.

A white flower that is nice to be starred at.

She was standing there with a chain around her wrist as it was attached on the wall.

And their eyes met. Her crying face may be hurtful to watch, but it was making him stare at her tears.

It shines in the light as the tears become sparkly. Her lips thinned as she bite her lower lip.

A pleasurable look that is hard to resist.

"Yashiro, these chains look good." Hanako grabbed her hand as he started to lick her swollen wrist when he grabbed the key and unlocked it.

"You're free to go now." He let go of her as Yashiro attempt to run away but he grabbed her waist. Circling his right arm around it as he bite her neck from the back.

Yashiro's situation is still in pain because of the drug that was injected in her body when she was kidnapped.

"Ah~ tell me what I need to do. And I'll do it for you." Hanako keep on kissing her neck as his kisses goes upward to reach her earlobe. It was an easy access for him to kiss her since the dress was too seductive and a lot of her skin was exposed.

"Still refuse to speak Yashiro-Chan?" Hanako asked as he use his fingers to trace her backbone from her exposed back until it dropped from her butt.

"K-Kyah~!" Yashiro exclaimed as Hanako smiled.

Things are getting good as he knows that his plan to her is going to happen.

"I want that moan too." His voice become childish as he turned her around.

Yashiro was breathing hard as her face were flustered. Hanako was just starring at her as she deeply inhale and exhale.

She stumble as he hugged her, she can't take it anymore. So she just did the right thing that for the other's eye, it's a mistake.

She kissed him.

"I'm going to sue you." She angrily hissed.

"Me?" Hanako chuckled. "I have everything including you. Now if you want to fight for justice, just save your saliva because it's not gonna work. Even if I did something to you or not, as long as I exposed to the public that you did something towards to me... You're the criminal." Hanako grabbed her chin as he forced it to make her head look up at him.

"The royal highness... Having lust towards to normal girl. Don't you think it's kinda inappropriate?" Hanako asked.

"7 years ago, my twin and I were struggling because our adoptive parents is taking their roles in a wrong way. In order to save me and brother, there's this girl who saved our butts." Hanako dipped his lips towards to her.

A kiss, that is a seal for lovers in Yashiro's own opinion.

"I offer myself to you. Now that I found you... I'll make you mine." Hanako licked her neck as Yashiro's hand started to push him.

"I've been drugged. Stay away. I don't know you."

He's stubborn. He wouldn't listen to her. Because he is the superior.

Slowly, Yashiro's body was dropped on the floor as Hanako topped her while his hand played the strap of her dress.

"D-Don't. Please forgive me for kissing you."

"You already kissed me. What's the point of begging when you already did it?"

Undressing her as she was completely exposed to him.

All she ever did was put her arms around her breast as she looks away. Hanako kissed her hand while it was covering her breast. His hands soothing her so she would feel comfortable but at the same time he wants her to be wild.

As he was satisfied to give red marks on her hands, his light licks was making Yashiro move a little.

She was supposed to feel the coldness inside the room. But the Prince is making his role to look good in front of her.

Hanako is getting scarier as he slowly torture her.

It's not fair, she attempt to grabbed his clothes to ripped it off until his eyes went wide. Because of her arms being unattached to her front, he was given a full access to take advantage of it.

"N-no! Hmn~" he started to suck.

He wants her to be crazy.

Crazy for him, Crazy for his touch. Crazy for his hot breath. His presence...

His own addiction and lust.

Feeling her nipple inside of his mouth, his tounge wants to make it hard. Not only biting it but licking it at the same time.

The sounds that he heard? Her grunts of forcing herself not to moan and the sound that he makes to her breast.

And it's making him mad. He used his right hand to touch her core until he feels his fingers being wet.

Yashiro's expression become soft. Not force but soft.

Because she was admitting defeat. She already surrendered.

Her moans, he needs to hear it. He moves on the other side of her breast as his right hand cupping the licked breast that he sucked. His left finger doing the work to touch her core as Yashiro moan.

"You little fool. I still love you."

That makes him stop as he looked at her face once again.

She was sniffing so hard as she weeps in front of him.

"I still love you." She hardly sighed as she stands up and remove the clothes in front of him.

His attention wasn't fully looking at her naked ness. But the scar on her tummy.

"I know that I left you... But you have no rights to become like this. I'm completely a mess!" She yelled as she covers the scar on her belly. Her head was facing her feet as he watched her body tremble.

"I am acting like this. Because I surrender myself to you. The touches, the moments that I have with you, those kisses. I want it... Our first time, I want it to happen again." Hanako goes forward.

"Stop leaving me. I know everything... How's my child?" He asked as Yashiro looked at him with wide eyes.

She thought... That their relationship is going to be bad. It turns out, their real life only begins to be fixed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 529 32
Akanene {Completed}
21.7K 342 13
Here's a compilation of short stories revolving our favorite couple! Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi/Hanako deserve the world, we all know it, so this bo...
45.2K 705 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...