Back I Go

By istAN52

Harry ends up back in time and unexpectedly became a father. Will Harry give Severus the childhood and future... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

184 11 0
By istAN52

~.~

"Can I help you?" Asked a stern faced goblin.

"Yes, you can. I find myself in need of a lawyer, the best lawyer you have in fact."

The goblin's eyes widened and galleon signs lit up in them when it realized that this was no ordinary wizard; he was obviously rich, especially since he was asking for the best. And asking for the best meant that you would pay the best for doing your work.

"Come right this way sir," said the goblin.

"Thank you," said Harry.

He was led into a waiting room full of books on mines, galleons and jewels. Harry selected a book randomly, though once he got into it, he realized just how interesting it really was. He waited for about five minutes before the goblin came back with a man in regal and pristine robes. The man looked more serious than Harry had ever seen, but when the man saw him, his posture lessened and his faced softened.

"Can I help you Mr.?" asked the man, holding his hand out.

Taking the lawyers hand, Harry replied. "Evanson. Yes, I would like to purchase a home, a mansion or manor preferably. The biggest you can find in fact, within the wizarding world. I will need access to the floo and other amenities such as that. Money is of no concern, so any price range would do," said Harry.

"Very well, are you sure about the size sir?" asked the man, wondering just how rich this person was.

"Yes, no matter the cost," said Harry.

"It will be done immediately sir," said the man.

"Thank you. You can contact me at the Leaky Cauldron. Once you have found a suitable place, I will make sure you are paid.

"I will work on it right away sir," said the man. After ensuring he had what he need, he left the bank. He had visiting to do. He was determined to get the best house he could for the young man.

Harry walked out of Gringotts and found Severus in the same place he had been in yesterday. Only now, the robes were much worse and Severus was shaking. Frowning he walked over, the closer he got, the better he could see the after effects of the Cruciatus curse.

"Severus?" asked Harry, not wanting to scare the boy.

Severus whipped around. Harry gasped; Severus looked like a mess. His face was cut, bloodied and bruised. He was shaking and his eyes were dilated. Looking down at Severus with so much understanding that Severus' tears could no longer remain still.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Nothing," said Severus. He could not speak to Harry. His father had seen them and had told him that if he were ever with anyone again he would kill them.

"Severus tell me now!" demanded Harry, bringing Severus head level to his.

"No! Father will kill you...said so," was all Severus was able to mumble.

"Your father could not kill a fly if he tried," said Harry.

"I can't talk to you! He will punish me again if you do and it hurt. Please go away!" said Severus. He was not lying when he said it hurt. When his father had uttered Crucio, he had felt as if his whole body was being stabbed with daggers while being burnt alive.

Severus had read about the Cruciatus Curse. It was one of the three unforgivable curses, guaranteed to land you in Azkaban for life, if not the Dementor's Kiss. He couldn't believe his father had used it on him.

"Come on lets go," said Harry, lifting the ten-year-old up. He was nothing but skin and bones, still shaking badly from the curse.

He took him to his room at the Leaky Cauldron. Once inside, Harry got out his healing potions from his trunk. He handed Severus a pain relieving, nourishment, and an Anti-Cruciatus potion.

"Thank you," whispered Severus, deeply touched by this mans concern.

"You're welcome," said Harry.

Going over to the floo he shouted in, "Tom."

"Yes, Mr. Evanson?"

"Get me two extra large lunches, two pitchers of pumpkin juice, as well as an ice bag delivered to my room please," asked Harry.

"Right away sir."

"Thanks."

"Well, lunch will be here in a minute," said Harry.

"You don't have to do this you know," Severus softly spoke.

"I'm not doing it because I feel I need to. I am doing it because I want to Severus. I enjoyed our talk yesterday, didn't you?" asked Harry. Sitting on the couch, bed sort of thing beside the fire. Severus sat at the end of it, where he was almost toppling off it.

Severus gave him a smile and Harry felt he could do this; he would give Severus something no one else cared to give him. All the love, affection and care he needed. He would make up for his father's terrible abuse. He did not care that the man had been horrible to him at school, because he knew the man had every right to hate him. Reminding him of his past, day in and day out, well, he would give the man something else to remind him of.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Future
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"My memories are changing Albus! What am I to do!" asked Severus, sitting in the headmaster's office.

"How are they changing Severus?" asked Albus curiously.

"T-t-they get better. Better memories of someone helping me, talking to me and changing my views of the muggle world. I had fish and chips! There was a man, he cared for me, healed me after my father hurt me," said Severus.

"I see. It's obvious that someone has gone back in time, Severus, and is disturbing the time line," said Dumbledore, the twinkle no longer in his eye.

"Well who ever it is I thank them, I don't think I could have handled any more of the pain," said Severus with a sigh.

"Put your old memories in a pensieve my boy, and go back into them once the person from the past is back where he belongs," said Dumbledore.

"Of course headmaster," said Severus.

"Good day Severus," said Dumbledore.

Severus knew a dismissal when he heard one, with a sigh he walked out of the headmaster's office and down to his own. Pulling out his wand and pensieve, he let memory after memory drop into it. Putting it where no one would get to it apart from himself, he then went to get a scotch.

He clearly remembered the man, and there was something familiar about him. He just could not get it; the man had been nicer to him in two days than anyone had ever been in his life. He just wondered how all of this would progress. Relaxing he let the memory flow over him. Each minute in the past meant every minute in the future changed. Perhaps not for anyone else but it did indeed for Severus Snape.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
back to the past
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Here you go, enjoy," said Harry, giving Severus his lunch over.

They both began eating their lunch. Severus and Harry both relished the good food. Neither of them was used to getting good food, although Harry had at least been being fed, thanks to the Aurors' and order members' threats.

"So do you not have a home or a house?" asked Severus.

"No, I just got away from my relatives," said Harry.

"So what you going to do? You can't live here all the time can you?" asked Severus.

"Well, I got someone to go house hunting for me, a lawyer, who I hope gets in touch with me soon," said Harry.

"Oh," said Severus.

"Enough on me, what about you are you pureblood?" Asked Harry. Acting as though he did not already know.

"I am pureblood. Mother is dead, but father is still here," said Severus.

"If you're pureblood, why don't you have money to get new stuff?" asked Harry curiously, although he had already a good idea.

"Father ended up gambling it all away after mother's death. I cannot touch mother's money until I am of age. She made sure I had money when I'm older so that I can get away from father," said Severus dreamily. He wanted nothing more than to get away from the beast that was his father.

"I see," said Harry. 'Well your dream will come true much quicker than just when you are of age if I have anything to say about it Severus,' thought Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.