5 Minutes More ใ€‹ KTH โœ“ (Book...

By TAEndHONEY

She wishes they had more time together. She wishes for 5 minutes more. // Sequel to 5 minutes a day // Starte... More

ยฐโ€ขโ—‹โ™กโ—‹โ€ขยฐ
Skype
Jealousy
Snap Story
Caught
Forever
Cute
Permission
Regret
Dolls
Advertisement
Rush
Not listening
Dream
Showcase
Challenge
Changes
Missed Flight
Enough
Skรกl d'arte
Push
Idol
V
Flowers
Accident
Headlights
Remember
Forgetting
Irene
Pretend
Wallpaper
Discharge
Ghost
Courage
Back
Hanahaki
Sticky Notes
โ˜†
Crosswalk
Umbrella
Job offer
Flash
Intimidated
US
Who
Hi, I'm Jennie
Take it slow
Lost
Glare
Eavesdropping
Same
The beginning
Touch
Bridge
Too famous
One room
Thanatos
Conference
Basorexia
Journal
Not over
Color
Thanks
Bubble
Silver
Old U
Temporary
Kiss (M)
Order
Friend's list
Advice
Lovesick
Divorce
Omission
Cookout
I'm sorry
Twilight
5 minutes more
Glitch
Winter Bear
Checkmate
Resign
5YS
E: Memories
Thank You, Next

Victory

3.8K 316 72
By TAEndHONEY

April 9, 20XX
Thursday

I overthought it to the point that I can't tell if it really happened or not. 

Maybe it was by accident?

Does it have to mean something?

I continue to stir Sungjae's coffee, having held on to it while he went to the bathroom. 

Hearing Sungjae step back into the office, I hold out his mug, sighing as I decide to just stop thinking about it.

"Um, I'm okay." 

My mouth drops and I quickly look up to see that it's not Sungjae at all. 

He looks down at me, his fringe curling around his eyes.

"How can I help you?" I quietly ask, swallowing hard as I set the mug down and turn towards my computer.

Taehyung nods slow, "I-I'll be quick. Um...there's a conference... and it's covering business strategies. One of them being social media marketing...and..."

I stop swaying in my chair, looking at him once again.

Taehyung averts his eyes, "And it's something I need my social media specialist to attend."

Me?

I connect the dots, realizing that this was what Irene was referring to when she was speaking to Taehyung in her office. 

Does this mean she's coming too?

"You don't have to go," Taehyung clears his throat, "It's just some skill building I thought that you would like..."

If I don't go, I bet that Irene would use that against me. Though if I do go, then I'd have to be around them both, but at least I'd get to stick it in Irene's face.

What's it going to be?

Pain or victory?

I purse my lips, "Okay."

He blinks his eyes in surprise.

I'm going for sweet victory.

"I'll go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 4.6K 26
Some relationships are not meant for long. And so do some goodbyes. Not long ago, she went from just a stranger to him to someone whom he had let res...
29.2K 1.1K 31
โThank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.โž tears threatening to escape from his eyes โThank you for letting me be a part of you...
304K 9K 55
"who knew that your current lover that you think is the one really isn't the one?" ever since the DNA era, taehyung's girlfriend irene has been actin...
18.5K 1K 26
[COMPLETED]โœ” I PROMISE MYSELF NEVER TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!! A Taennie AU All rights reserved ยฉ2021 Avianna โ„ข short story...