Rocky Whore Picture Show // F...

De Sweet_Eden666

!\\-NOT BASED OFF THE PARODY PORN-//! Angel Rae was passing town to town, as she reached the town of Denton... Mai multe

SLUT~1
VIRGIN~3

ASSHOLE~2

580 20 0
De Sweet_Eden666

Angel

The loud screamed boomed throughout the ballroom, I heard the elevator door open from behind me and I was greeted by a tall man, in a dark Cape, with marvelously done makeup.

How do you do,
I see you've met my faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because when you knocked,
He thought you were the candyman.

He kissed my hand gently, before whispering a seductive 'Enchante'. The tone of his voice left me weak at the knees

Don't get strung out,

by the way that I look.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

I'm not much of a man, by the light of day,

But by night I'm one hell of a lover.

His entire aura radiated such an overwhelming confidence, he was an absolute specimen of manhood. He removed his long Cape to reveal his enchanting outfit. He rocked a sparkly black corset, with cut up fishnets running up his long legs, stopped with garters. It was truly magnificent, he looked so absolutely wonderful, I didnt know how to fully digest it. I felt myself ache for him, my body felt warm and thrived for his touch.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite,

from Transexual Transylvania.

So let me show you around, maybe play you a sound

You look like you're pretty groovy

Or if you want something visual, that's not too abysmal

We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie.

His voice was truly ravishing, deep, and alluring. Music to my ears.

I'm glad I caught you at home, may I use your phone?
I dont want to be any worry.
I'll just say where I am, leave as soon as I can.
I dont want to be any worry.

I sang along with him, questioning.

Well you got caught very fast, well, how about that?

Well baby, don't you panic.
B

y the light of the night it'll all seems alright

I'll get you a satanic mechanic.

I giggled at his use of words.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite,

from Transexual Transylvania.

So why don't you stay for the night? Night!

Or maybe a bite? Bite!

I could show you my favourite, obsession.

He sang along with the other servants.

I've been making a man with blonde hair and a tan

And he's good for relieving my tension

I smirked at his intent, making a man for his own satisfaction? Purely the work of a genius.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite,

from Transexual Transylvania.

I'm just a Sweet Transvestite,

from Transexual Transylvania.

I followed up towards him, as he went to the elevator.

So come up to the lab, And see what's on the slab.

I see you shiver with antici-

pation!

But maybe the rain isn't really to blame

He leaned in towards my ear.

So I'll remove the cause, but not the symptom.

I shivered as he seductively ran his hands on the side of my face. He pushed me out of the way of the elevator doors, smirking at me as the doors closed.

The room filled with cheers and clapping as the guests rushed towards the elavator. I stood in utter shock until the butler and maid began removing my wet clothing.

"Woah! Ahaha, you couldve just asked first you guys~" I laughed, resting my arms around both their necks. The both of them snickered gingerly.

"Slowly, slowly it's too nice a job to rush." The woman with fiery hair spoke. By now I was stripped naked, left in merely my bralette and thong.

"Why thank you, my names Angel." I giggled.

"You're very lucky to be invited up to Frank's laboratory, some people would give their right arm for the privilege." She informed me, recieving my clothing.

"Well thank the gods." She smiled at my gratefulness and handed my clothing to the other servants.

"Shall we..?" She asked, taking my hand to the elevator.

The butler and maid followed behind us. He drank from what seemed to be a wine glass, pouring some into a glass before throwing the bottle down. 'What a waste...' I sighed in my head, 'rich people privileges...'.

"So is Frank your husband?" I asked the woman. She laughed loudly at my question.

"The master is not yet married, nor do I think he ever will be. We are simply his servants." The butler replied for her.

"Good to know..." I smirked.

We arrived to what I believe was his lab. The walls and floor were pink, decorated with numerous statues, whilst the ceiling was rounded and blue with stars. The guests were standing all above us behind a railing. The butler handed him the drink he poured moments ago before the maid, Magenta, and the woman, Coloumbia, were called to assist the butler, Riff Raff.

"I will entertain... Our guest." He laughed, eyeing me up and down. He held out his hand to shake, which I eagerly recieved.

"Angel Rae. Pleasure... To meet you once again." I introduced myself flirtatiously. He caressed my cheek, looking deep into my eyes.

"Frank. What lovely, under garments you have." I remembered I was almost fully nude and laughed nervously in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed love, you look wonderful. But here, put these on. They'll make you feel less vulnerable." He handed me what I think was a lab coat.

"Its not often we recieve visitors here, let alone offer them hospitality." ' 'Hospitality? I asked for tools or a phone but yknow alright...'

"Well I appreciate your generosity. Normally people wouldnt allow a stranger to enter their home." I praised.

"Why we couldnt turn down such a gorgeous beauty like you. Thank you for your appreciation though, love." He bent down to my level, tracing his finger along my jaw.

"Such a kind little specimen like you couldve gotten into some sort of dangerous mans home, with... Ill intention." I shivered with glee as he leaned closer to me, whispering the last part of his sentence.

"Well I feel perfectly comfortable in your hands, everything about this place is so beautiful." I giggled, leaning towards him also, his scent was a musk of cigarettes and cologne, purely oozing sex drive.

"Do you have any tattoos Angel?" He asked, twirling my black hair in his fingers. I showed him my hip tattoo hidden underneath my underwear.

"Mmmm... Such an enticing tattoo, perhaps I can take a closer look later tonight..?" He smirked, our faces centimeters apart.

"I would like that very much~" I melted to his touch, as he ran his fingers down my waist.

Our intimate moment was interrupted by Riff Raff, "Everything is in readiness master, we merely await your, word." Frank groaned frustratingly before winking at me once last time and walking away.

I watch him perform his speech, the passion in his eyes burned like a wildfire. I truly felt his pride and hard work he put into this project and admired his greatfullness to the fullest extent. The guests cheered impressed by his words. He explained his impressive work, recreating human life itself. His intensity shook me to my core, his eyes burning through me as his voice roared from the speakers. I clapped along with the guests as his speech came to an end. Magenta and Columbia assisted him by pulling the red sheet off of the creatures cooler. Frank yelled instructions to Riff Raff, switching on and off nobs on a large machine descending from the ceiling. Bright lights flashed before my eyes, when suddenly the creature began moving. The creature stood up from his cooler as Frank watched in satisfaction.

"Oh Rocky!!~" He exclaimed.

The Sword of Damocles is hangin' over my head
And I've got the feelin' someone's gonna be cuttin' the thread
Oh! Woe is me! My life is a misery
Oh! And can't you see
That I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.

Rocky hung from the ceiling, as Frank showed his frustration towards Riff Raff for such an incompetent mistake. Rocky couldve been seriously hurt and he had just been born.

I woke up this mornin' with a start when I fell out of bed (that ain't no crime)
And left from my dream it was a feelin' of un-nameable dread (that ain't no crime)
My high is low, I'm dressed up with no place to go!
And all I know
Is I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.

Magenta and columbia removed his bandages from his body, revealing his muscular form. I laughed in amusement as Frank desperately kissed and hugged all over Rocky body, yes of course I was minorly jealous I wasnt recieving that kind of attention from Frank but then again he probably worked on Rocky for months straight, I'd be quite enthusiastic to interact with my creation too, especially when it was made specifically for my own personal pleasure.

Sha la la la that ain't no crime
Sha la la la that ain't no crime that ain't no... CRIME!
The Sword of Damocles is hangin' over my head (that ain't no crime)
And I've got the feelin' someone's gonna be cuttin' the thread (that ain't no crime)
Oh! Woe is me! My life is a mystery
And can't you see
That I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.
Sha la la la that ain't no crime~

Rocky climbed up to the guests as Frank chased him around the laboratory, falling over himself and tumbling to the floor multiple times. Columbia, Riff Raff, and Magenta danced to Rockys catchy song before it came to an end. Frank scolded him for his behaviour but forgave him due to his "exceptional beauty".

"Hes a credit to your genius master." Riff Raff complemented.

"A triumph of your will." Magenta added.

"Hes ok!" Columbia stated, putting Frank into an aggravated state.

"Okay..?" Frank slapped the cooler in frustration.

"I think we can do better than that! Well Angel, what do you think of him?" Frank asked me eagerly, dragging Rocky by the forearm.

"Well hes magnificent! An absolute work of art created by a genius himself. His beauty is immaculate but not nearly as comparable to yours." I swooned and praised. Frank smiled in satisfaction.

"Why thank you Angel, although I created Rocky myself to be absolute perfection of a human, you are as close as a natural born human can get." He complimented me, caressing my hand. I blushed at his words and nodded my head, too flustered to respond.

Long ass chapter for you my lovelies, it is current 2 in the morning once again whilst I am writing this so please excuse any mistakes I have written, thank you for viewing my book and I hope you have a wonderful evening

Goodnight loves<3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...