Unplanned Perfect- A Dawsey l...

emmerswrites

What if Gabby comes back to Chicago? What If there was a fire at her hotel? Trapping her on the top story Wh... Еще

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
 Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16

Part 15

695 9 0
emmerswrites

51 was sitting in the hospital waiting room, when Severide's doctor came out. The doctor had an unreadable facial expression. "Stella Kidd" he called out "yes over here" Stella responses feeling as though she couldn't move. Boden moved closer to Stella and stood behind her putting his hand on her shoulders. "Stella you are match," Stella felt something in the pit of her stomach, fears. It was strange for her, fear was not somethings she was used to. She ran into burning buildings every day without fear yet some how she was sacred to death right now. The doctor continued "that doesn't mean you half to do this, but if you chose we need to do it now" "of course I'll do it" Stella said. "Ok then a nurse will take you and get you prepped" the doctor finished and walked away. A nurse walked over to Stella and took her to a room, Sylvie followed to be with Stella.
After prepping her they took Stella back to the OR. Sylvie walked back to the waiting room, "how is she?" Boden asked "they are take off her to surgery now, she's a little worried, mostly about  Kelly, but she'll be fine" Sylvie rambled.
While in surgery The surgeons removed the part of the liver needed for the transplant and passed it on to another doctor who would put it in Severide. Quickly after Stella started to go into distress and her Heart rate flat lined.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

718K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
624K 10.6K 35
❛ 𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 . . . ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴...
44.6K 2.2K 17
it's all about a girl who sneezes everyday and every time that happens, she regrets, a lee donghyck will come. [ date published; november 27, 2018 ]
389K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...