It's Our Life

By Cweety_Vkook

Original series of ITAZURA NA KISS it was my favorite Japanese manga and this story is based on their story I... More

B- Blame
C- Challenge
D- Date
E- Enwhoo
F- Fever
G- Gossip
H - Halloween
I-Ignore

A - Anniversary

12.6K 208 28
By Cweety_Vkook

This story will be a series of oneshots, but they do g in chronological order, so not randomly. There might pop up some darker chapters here, and there might also come a M-rated chapter but then I'll warn you before hand ^^ But the whole story may be kind of slice-of-life like, we just follow Jungkook and Taehyung Marriage life ❤

"Kookie ! Good morning!" Jungkook grumbled and turned away. It was Sunday, early in the morning, and his wife was already standing at is bed side, trying to wake him. "Ehh, kookie get up already!" He started pushing and poking him, trying to get him out of his bed. But he just kept his eyes closed and ignored him. He finally had a Sunday off, so couldn't he just...? "Why so cheerful already… it's too early..." He mumbled, shaking him off grumpily.

"Don't you know? Today's the day of our anniversary! We've been married for eight whole years now, and I want to celebrate it," Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed and turned to look at him. He still wasn't totally used to him pregnant form. He seemed to be in him final phase and they were told that he would soon give birth to their child.

"Celebrate it," He repeated, and Taehyung nodded. Before he could give a proper answer, the door slammed open, and a screaming Mrs. Jeon wrapped her arms around Tae. "Congratulations Tae-Tae!!" She said in an over-emotional way. "Mother! Thank you!" Jungkook grumbled and turned away again. So early in the morning, and so loud they were!

When they finally made him get up, he showered and changed, what Taehyung had done already, and then went downstairs to join them for breakfast. "So what do you want to do?" He asked after sipping some of Tae's deliciously made coffee. "Well..." Tae began, and Jungkook waited and hoped he didn't create some tiring schedule again. "I just want to be alone with you for the day!" Taehyung said with a shy smile.

"Hmm we could go to a museum-"

"- you don't like museums..."

"Or.. maybe the movies..."

"You fall asleep during movies..."

Taehyung didn't seem to mind that each of him ideas was kicked down by his grumpy husband. "Or…" The doorbell rang, and Taehyung stopped talking. "Oh, I'll go!" he said, but Mrs. Jeon motioned that she had to stay and continue. "Okay thank you!" Taehyung said as Mrs. Jeon went to open the door.

"Or we can just take a walk outside? Oh but..." Taehyung had already taken a look out of the window, seeing that the rainy weather didn't look very welcoming. Jungkook just listened while reading the newspaper. Their previous anniversaries they mostly went out together too.

They'd go on a trip, a zoo or an aquarium, but he doubted Tae would be able to do much with that pregnancy. Taehyung was indeed a boring partner when watching movies too... What was it that they could do to make the day at least a bit special?

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Taehyung and Jungkook jumped in surprise. Yoongi and Jimin came barging in, and before they knew it they had their arms around them and hugged them. "Yoongi! Jiminni!" Taehyung squealed cheerfully. In their married life, Jungkook had already gotten used to being hugged by Taehyung's friends.

"You told them?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung nodded with a huge grin. "I did! But..." "We thought, we could come and celebrate with you" Yoongi said as he handed Naoki a bottle of wine. "I didn't expect you to come for real!" Tae said happily and he hugged Jimin again. "Yes, thank you, Yoongi, Jimin," Jungkook thanked them politely. "Here take a seat," He said, and went to the kitchen to get some drinks for them. Just as he reached the kitchen, the doorbell rang again.

"I'll go this time" Taehyung said. He opened the door and squealed in surprise when he was covered with confetti. "CONGRATULATIONS!" Two voices chirped. "Jin! Namjoon!" Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. His two friends were standing at his door, holding a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. "Long time no see!" Taehyung hugged them and studied them. They were totally dressed for a special occasion - his and kookie's anniversary - while he on the other hand as just dressed casually. Not that he would fit in any of his neat dresses with his pregnant form...

"You both look so good! How did you know?" he asked, not remembering telling his old high school friends about the anniversary as well. "Jimin told us. Haha, back in high school we would have never expected this day would come! Eight years!" Jin said happily. "We thought we'd drop by early, we weren't sure if you two were going out," Namjoon said.

"Jeon! Congrats!" They yelled at jungkook when they entered the living room. Jungkook was surprised, but greeted them anyway. 'It's only eight years, nothing special about that,' He thought, but he couldn't help but smile when he saw Tae's cheerful face. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon got them some drinks and snacks, before saying they had to leave somewhere. "Junghe (jungkook's small brother) is upstairs, but he'll meet his girlfriend in the park at two o'clock," Mrs. Jeon said. Taehyung could hear vaguely a voice coming from upstairs, yelling "she's not my girlfriend!", and he laughed. "Okay then, have a nice day!" he and Jungkook went outside with them and waved goodbye. "Well then, you have guests" Jungkook said when they entered the house again.

Before Taehyung could say anything back, the doorbell rang again, and Jungkook walked back to the door. "Geez, did they forget something?" He sighed, but he was surprised to see Hoseok Jung and Park Bogum standing at their door.

"Uh hi! What brings you here?" He asked with raised eyebrows. "Your anniversary of course! We had nothing to do so we thought we'd stop by, looks like we chose a good timing," Bogum said, looking over his shoulder at the crowded living room. "Hey! Nice to see you again!" Taehyung squealed and he greeted them. Jungkook sighed as he closed the door behind them. He couldn't believe everyone was getting all worked up because of an eight-year anniversary.

"So Jeon, tell me how you're managing, being married to his for such along time," Park Bogum asked, receiving a glare from Taehyung. While chatting, the four of them joined the others in the living room. "Hey! More people! Makes the game even more fun!" Jin said cheerfully. "What game?" Taehyung asked, while jungkook got  Bogum and Hoseok some drinks. "This! Let's play" Jin said, holding a card game up.

They all chatted and played the game until it was already three o'clock. Junghe had already left, and Kookie's father had called once from work, informing them he would be home late. Jungkook and Taehyung had a lot of fun, it had been a while since they saw their friends. The doorbell finally rang again and Taehyung got up. he opened the door and his jaw dropped. Jennie, Jisso, Lalisa and Rose were standing there.

"Congratulations!" They said cheerfully, and Taehyung happily threw his arms around them. "You guys don't have to work today?" He asked. "Nope!" They said. "And I just got back from work," Rose said. Just when Taehyung wanted to close the door, a hand stopped it from closing and He opened it again. "Wait for me!" Tae's eyes widened in surprise. "Lee jung suk- hyung" he squeaked his name. "Yeah, Jungkook mentioned it at work, so I thought I'd drop by while I was in the neighbourhood," Lee said, and he shook his hand. "Congratulations to the both of you, may you be married for many, many more years... Or, maybe it's been enough already, and you could leave him for me?" Lee flirted, hovering over his and making his back away. "N-no thank you" Taehyung said with a blush.

Jungkook entered the hall, seeing Lee Jung Suk hovering over his wife. He closed the door again so the noises coming from the living room softened, and approached them. "Let's just not do that," He said, pushing the flirty doctor away from his wife, and Taehyung giggled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked his colleague, giving him an annoyed look for trying to flirt with Taehyung again. "I thought it was a hint when you mentioned it at work," Lee Jung said, pulling off his coat and inviting himself in. Taehyung actually couldn't believe that Jungkook had mentioned their anniversary at his work. His husband was still full of surprises, even after eight years!

"I thought you had to lead an important surgery today?" Jungkook said, trying his best not to sound too much like his superior wasn't welcome. They entered the living room and Jung Suk looked up in surprise at the crowd. "I did, this morning," Jung Suk said, taking seat next to Rose. "I see," Jungkook said, and he walked to the kitchen to get him a drink. He still couldn't believe everyone was inviting themselves at their home. He thought Taehyung wanted to be alone with him, wasn't that the plan? He looked at his side, and saw his laughing with his friends. Ah well, as long as he had fun.

They had all fun together until the end of the day, and eventually everyone suggested to have dinner together. So they all went to Tae's father restaurant. Jung Suk had to leave for his night shift at work though, so they parted right before the restaurant. But even without Jung suk they still were with many, surprising Mr. Kim when they all entered the restaurant. "Woah, Tae! You could've warned me!" He said, but seeing Tae's adorable begging eyes he reserved them a table. They had dinner, ordered drink after drink and enjoyed their night all together.

"So Tae, tell us some interesting things about Jungkook!" Jisso had gotten a little tipsy from all the wine, and was now trying to get into the nice little details about their marriage. 'The effect that alcohol has on her,*' thought to himself with his mouthful. "Yeah, how is he in bed?" Jisso asked, and Taehyung choked on his food. "Heh come on guys!" He laughed and he blushed. "Come on, tell us!" They demanded.

While Taehyung had fun with the girls, Jungkook sat a few chairs further from them, chatting with the men. He sometimes gazed at his wife. He just loved it when he smiled, and today he was smiling all the time. They should invite their friends over some more, if this was the effect it had on him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's parents who had received a phone call from Mr. Kim arrived at the restaurant as well, and it slowly got late. At 10 o'clock Junghe came in, and was surprised by Taehyung hugging him. He hadn't had any alcohol because of his pregnancy, but the day made him so happy that he was all hyper and cuddly. "And how was your date?" He asked him. "Mind your own business!" Junghe said, but everyone noticed he was blushing. "How cute!" Junghe blushed even more at all the attention.

They talked and drank until it finally was time for them to leave. While Tae's father had to spend the last hour at the restaurant, the Jeon family went home already.

"Pheww!" Taehyung let himself fall on their bed and spread his arms. "Today was fun wasn't it!" He said cheerfully. "Yeah," Jungkook said, taking off his shirt.

"But I thought you said you wanted to be alone together?" Jungkook asked. "Huh?" Taehyung turned, still laying on the bed with his hand supporting his head. "You know, I didn't get any attention from you at all today," Jungkook said with a mischievous glint in his eyes, mocking disappointment. Well, there was a hint of truth in there. And he was right, Taehyung had only been busy with their friends, and he and Jungkook had barely exchanged words.

"Oh…" Taehyung blushed and looked away. "Hehe sorry, I just.." He couldn't finish his sentence, since Jungkook sat down on the bed, bent down and kissed him. "Just kidding," He said, before kissing his some more. It was disappointing they couldn't really do anything sexual, with Taehyung being very pregnant, but he still felt delighted with the feeling of his lips on his.

"And, what did you tell them?" Jungkook asked. "Hmm?" Taehyung had his eyes still closed and enjoyed how Jungkook caressed his neck. "They asked you how I'm in bed," Jungkook said, and Taehyung's eyes shot open. "W-what? You heard…" Jungkook smirked and kissed him again. "Just kidding," He said again. "You don't need to say anything," He whispered in his ear, and he kissed his neck.

Taehyung giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck, enjoying this passionate side of him. Even though they didn't spend the anniversary together like he wanted to, he still had a lot of fun and would treasure the day of their 8th anniversary forever.

End of this chapter

Hello guys I'm new to this and this is not my story I just want to express my feelings towards Taekookers that I'm of them and this is my favorite fan fiction story so I changed characters according to my taste I respect this author and her work so here is my gratitude..

Plus our kookie is bit unemotional in this story so bare with his please read it and share your thoughts I'll be very thankful ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.1K 10
A long taekook oneshort ________________________________ Jk: I will always be with you my love. No matter wherever you go , you will always find me b...
439K 22.9K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
122K 8.1K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...
524K 23.7K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...