๐“ค๐“ท๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ...

By anxieteaa_

Him. She could not have him, no matter how hard she tried, no matter what she'd give. He couldn't belong to... More

๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป.
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ.
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ.
๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ.
๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ.
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ช๐“ฌ.
๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต.
๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ.
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ.
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ.
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ถ.
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท.

๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท?

618 28 5
By anxieteaa_

Time.

What an enigma.

Time never waits for anyone, it has no boundaries, it continues on its path to an eternal end and yet - it gives and takes from whoever it comes across. It was a law of nature - this on going time. But for some, time stands still. The eternally damned beings of the night, are cursed to watch time pass them by. Dracula had stood idle for centuries, watching time pass by him, watching it take things away from some and give to others. He hadn't been fazed, time didn't matter to him.

But life, be it for the dead or living, tends to turn worlds upside down. For Dracula, life made time a curse. A curse on him to walk this earth for eternity, to find love and to watch his wife be taken away, to lose what matters most to him. And after so long, he was given time again. Time to think over his actions. Time to decide what his future holds for him next. An opportunity to start over, but he had lost too much too soon. He could be offered the world but he wouldn't take it - not now, not when he didn't have his beloved at his side to keep him tame. Even though he may find love again in someone else, he didn't want to take that chance - not now, not when his wife had been burned alive for a sin she didn't commit.

His hands tightened around the chair he sat on, his faced contorted into annoyance at his current circumstances. He had been thinking too much. His headaches never seemed to go away - except three days earlier, in the court, in the presence of a certain someone, he forgot his sorrow for even just a moment, he forgot what he was doing. Fascinated by that stunning creature, who seemed to radiate a power equal to his. He somehow knew that she had been alive for too long, just as he had been walking the earth for centuries. Her eyes, although smitten with wrath, held so much more than she had let on. She was a mystery, a treasure filled with secrets that would spill at the slightest touch. And yet what irony, she came into his life at a time when he wasn't even himself.

Time.

The most bothersome enigma.

He sat up straight, gazing into the crackling flames from his fireplace, his eyes empty and hollow. He didn't need three days to decide what his future held for him. He knew what he wanted. And no power, no matter how mysterious or radiant could change his mind. He wanted to join his wife and that is how he will pursue in his actions.

He gave a sigh and stood up, glancing one last time into the flames before heading out of his study to find his most trusted generals.

🥀𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂, 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮, 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻.🥀

Ishtar had been quiet ever since she came back fr Dracula's castle. Everyone at home had noticed her silence. Then again, they always notice her misery, they just never do anything about it. She had been brief about her journey, about her unwelcome visit, about her encounter with him. She told her people what needed to be told. That she had given him an ultimatum of three days and that she'll be back to hear his answer. They all knew what would happen in any scenario - whether he decided to end the war, which was very unlikely or if he carried on. They were prepared.

They hit busy in their duties again. Uninterestef in whatever else she had to say. Curt and to the point. That was all she recieved in matters of interaction from her people. Her friends were more informal and always cared too much, but given her position they didn't attempt to drag things out of her - much to her pleasure. She had grown accustomed to being on her own, feeling alone, living alone, laughing alone, crying alone. All she did, whatever or wherever she did, she was alone. Despite being surrounded by people who said they cared, she was alone. No one took the time to know her, no one thought that maybe she needed company, all they did was misunderstand everything she said or did. Even those closest to her.

And after ages of being neglected, she became what they had assumed her to be. On instances she recalled her two friends from the dark side, thinking back to the times when they were there for her, without greed and without asking for anything in return. But alas, her fate had put her in a position where her trust in them could prove to be the downfall for her own kind. And so she let it be. Just like she always did.

How long had seen sat on the marble floor in her private space, gazing at the night sky? When did the dark sky spread its darkness in the vicinity of her abode? Did she spend three days simply admiring the sky? How it changed its colours and charms, how it looked so bright and alive at day and so calm and cool at night? Why was she questioning herself? Why was she questioning her heart, why was she questioning God? She never questioned her God, not Him, He was her only Hope and Sustainer, how could she question him?

Three days.

She spent three days glued to her spot in her balcony, staring wide eyed at the sky. Like a statue.

"My lady..."

Her ears recognized the sound, it was Howl. He had been suffering with her the past three days as well. He always does this, he always stays with her. Right behind her. Not making a sound, keen on being silent for her sake.

"Yes, Howl", her reply just above a whisper.

"It is time. You must go back to finalize the situation."

"So soon?"

"It has been three days.."

"Already?"

He was silent again. Assessing her with wise eyes. He knew she wasn't in her senses. She was far from reality. He calculated his response before speaking again.

"Would you prefer if I send someone else in your stead?"

Now she was silent.

Howl was just about to regret his sentence and offer an explanation before she spoke once more.

"No, I'm fine."

He shut his eyes tight. Oh how he hated that word. Fine. She was not fine. She hasn't been fine ever since she came into this existence. Ever since - ever since she saw him. That mad creature of the night, for whom she has spent every second of her being yearning.

"I'll go on my own, ask any of the Graces to prepare my attire. I'll be out soon."

There it was again. Her unvreaking facade of solidarity.

"Ofcourse."

🥀

"Isaac."

"Yes, my lord"

"Any sign of her?"

"None so far, it's been sometime after nightfall, perhaps she'll visit again around midnight?"

"Yes perhaps, keep an eye out this time. I want to know how she got her."

"Well, you could've just asked me personally."

Both Isaac and his master immediately turned around to face her. She stood there in the hallway of his castle, one had on her hip as if she owned the place. Ishtar had them both dumbstruck. But Dracula wasn't one to back down either.

She was wearing all shades of red, adorned with gorgeous golds here and there. Her deep red thigh high boots complimented her well-shaped legs, this was further inhaced by the crimson skirt with the large slit, showing her glamorous boot. Her top presented her milky white neck and shoulders, almost reaching her bossom, her balc hair a devastating contrast to her flawless skin. Her face was the face of perfection. And Dracula regretted admiring her curvy form for lo her than he should have.

" I see you had no trouble getting in"

"Nope"

He narrowed his eyes at her, and she only raised her brows at him. Isaac just stood there, unknowing what to do.

"You're times up Count, have you made up your mind?"

He paused.

"I believe I have have."

"What will it be then?"

"My revenge will not be stopped. I will it let her death go to waste. Humanity will pay for their sins."

She paused.

"I see."

They both exchanged looks, looks that only warriors give in the midst of a raging battle, two monsters ready for a duel - to the death.

Ishtar spoke this time, her voice steady and her aura aflame.

"So this is war?"

Dracula smirked, standing tall in her presence.

"Indeed it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 783 50
In search of a worthy king to lead the Moon Elves, Miya set out a long journey to the Land of Dawn. With the blessing of the Moon God, her search of...
768K 23.1K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
4.8K 78 4
Okay, so I've watched the show Castlevania and I loved it can't wait for season 2. So my OC Fraya is Dracula's only child and she was scared after th...
58K 4.9K 45
THE AMBY AWARDS 2022 WINNER (Best Series) Book One (Book Three of the trilogy is on the WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST) Wattpad featured story. The Adept Pen...