Miraculous Ladybug

By shadow_crawler

this is a daminette story. Marinette is given the cold shoulder by everyone of her class thanks to Lila's li... More

note
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
note

3

16.3K 297 154
By shadow_crawler

Marinette's POV:

I was dreaming about very very very jummy sweets when I felt water in my face "WHAT THE HELL!!??" I opened my eyes and looked up to see Alix and Chloe smirking "you didn't want to wake up so we decided that you deserved a glass of water" Alix stated. I glared at them and stood up. I looked at the clock an hour to get ready. I walked to the closet and got some comfy clothes and then went to shower. When I came out I put my clothes on.

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWO!!" me and Alix said when we ran outside our room we saw Kim and Nino waiting for us at the entrance. The class was also in the lobby waiting for the tour guide "okay we're all here let's gowowow" Kim said and Nino and Chloe both groaned. Me Kim and Alix looked at each other and stated laughing "yea let's gowowow" we wanted to walk out if the door but then were stoped by Alya "where do you think your going the tour guide isn't here yet" she said "like we said last night we are going to the park and before you start shouting that we can't we have permission. Good. Day" I said and walked out with the rest. We were laughing and talking and before we knew it we were at the park. I showed the card and we walked in. We walked for a while till we saw a pond with a huge tree, we went there and me Nino and Chloe sat down our back against the tree. Nino was busy with his new songs Chloe was reading something and I was sketching some outfits. Alix and Kim decided to climb the tree and chose a branche to sit on and listen to music.

----------little time skip------------

We sat there for two hours till the class came. Mrs Bustier came to us "I hope you didn't get in trouble, and where are Kim and Alix?" "We didn't get in trouble and look up" Chloe said. Mrs Bustier looked up to see Kim and Alix sitting in the tree listening to music "weirdos" we laughed a little and went back to what we were doing. While being glared at by a few not so happy persons.

---------little time skip------------

It was an hour later and I was still sketching. Randomly something stormed at me and presd me to the ground and started......... licking me??!! I looked up to see a dog licking my face "okay, okay I'm, up I'm up. And. Who might you be?" I asked the dog who went to sit down and showed his penning "wow, smart dog" I said "let's see what it said" I looked at the penning "Titus" he barked "nice to meet you Titus" I said. I turned the penning around to see who he belongs to it red
Damien Wayne
I read it and I was a little shocked and I heard Chloe who was reading over my shoulder gasp.

"Hey where is your owner boy why you here alone?" He just looked at me. Then Chloe said "hey maybe you should tell Bruce" "good idea" I said. I grabbed my phone while Nino was looking now too. I searched for Bruce and texted him
Marinette- Hello Mr Wayne, me and my friends are at the park and a dog randomly came right at us. I know it sounds like it is just random but we looked at his penning and saw Damien Wayne at the back by owner so I taught that maybe it is your dog.
It took a few minutes before we got a reply
Bruce- If his name is Titus and he is a black great Dane than yes
Marinette- yes it is a black great Dane
Bruce- okay I will get someone to pick him up where are you?
Marinette- Gothem park
Bruce- okay thank you
Marinette- welcome

While I. Was talking to me Wayne Kim and Alix came down and started playing with Titus. After a few minutes we saw a boy around our age coming towards us. I stood up and walked towards him "are you here to pick up Titus?" "Yes" I nodded and brought him to the others and Titus. When Titus saw the boy he immediately jumped on him "Titus down" the boy said and he sat down "never run away like that again" he said soft but I could still hear it "I'm Marinette" I said holding my hand out. He looked at me and then stood up and shook my hand "Damien" "as in Damien Wayne?" "Yes but please don-" "don't worry we won't do anything we just want Titus to be save home" I said while petting Titus. He looked a little shocked but then nodded he wanted to say something but Mrs Bustier called "pack up were going" "it was nice meeting you Damien but we need to go, bay" I said then walked away to the gates. I felt his eyes on me but continued to walk.

When we reached the group this beautiful day was ruined thanks to one specific girl Lila "Marinette was that your boyfriend, or are you using him to make Adrien jealous?" She asked with a sweet voice "1) he isn't my boyfriend 2) I don't like Adrien anymore it was just a stupid child crush 3) we found his dog so we returned him" I said with a little bit of annoyance in my voice "ohw cut the crap Marinette you still like Adrien and are trying to make him jealous. You also don't say such things because she ment it nice!!" Alya screamed. Then out of nowhere came Nino "and this right here is why we broke up, it's always about lila. Lila can't do anything wrong she is perfect she is an angel. Really if you still don't get why we broke up then your stupid and don't you dare to get Mari infolved in this" Nino said. There were a lot of oofs and Burns and auch from everyone. Kim and Alix were full on laughing me and Chloe were trying to hold our laughter and Nino stood there with a smirk. "Tha- wh- uhg!!!!" She screamed and walked away. "Hey Lila can't wait to see how strong your lies are tomorrow. And before you ask we are going to WE tomorrow" Chloe snickert. At that moment we saw her going pale and she turned around "I better check on Alya" she said and walked away.

---------little time skip------------

When we reached the room tikki and pollen came out and flew straight to their food. Me Chloe and Alix looked at each other and started laughing. When we slowly stoped we heard a knock on the door. Alix walked to the door and opens it. The moment she opens it she was pushed aside by a very looking class "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU A HAVE A BETTER ROOM THAN ANY OF US!!!!!" screamed a very mad Alya "because it was given to us and if you're gonna say that this should have bin Lila's room then your wrong ask Mrs Bustier" an very irritated Chloe said while I went to help Alix back up "now if you would be so nice get. Out. Your waking up the other guests or do you wanna leaf to Paris tomorrow?" I asked with a lot of annoyance in my voice. They muttered something and walked back to their rooms. When that was over I spent some time on the dresses and then turned in for the night "good night guys" "good night" after my head hit the pillow I was sleeping soundless.

---------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 8K 23
Lila did it, she truly did it. She took away everyone from Marinette, she doesn't have her friends or family, they all believe Lila and her lies. But...
133K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
187K 3.7K 17
So everyone has turned on Marinette believing Lila's lies. Adrien is a jerk and doesn't defend Marinette basically saying that the liers feelings are...
92K 1.4K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...