Just Like Elijah

By trashofsilver

Losing somebody you love is one of the most heartbreaking things ever. And, something exactly like this happe... More

Author's Note
1. Pain & Him
2. Realisation & Him
3. Past & Him
4. His Pictures & Him
5. Decisions & Him
6. Family & Him
7. Jealousy & Him
8. Chivalry & Him
9. Texts & Him
10. Dinner & Him
11. Moods & Him
12. Happiness & Him
13. Dates & Him
14. Pecks & Him
15. M&M's & Him
16. Our Picture & Him
17. His Family & Him
18. Ice Creams & Him
19. Counting Days & Him
20. Movies & Him
21. Elijah & Him
22. Sunflowers & Him
23. Feelings & Him
Author's Note

24. Love & Him

440 45 58
By trashofsilver

🎶 Paris - The Chainsmokers.🎶

Do vote and comment.

Love.

It is something completely blissful. Something which can make a person rise up from 0-100 or degrade them to 100-0.

We can't choose who we love and it's quite okay.

Even if we make mistakes.

It's all okay because we'll only learn from it.

We'll always learn.

When I think about love, I think about that one damn person.

Noah Wilson.

The guy who made me fall in love with him without doing anything big but just being amazing, treating me with love and that was what I had ever wanted.

Love.

It has been three months since we have officially been together and everyday is like a new day for us. We still hung out everyday. We still gave surprises as much as we can.

We still love each other and yeah, sometimes we bickered too but we sought things out immediately.

Who knew I would ever be in love with something after Elijah? Not me.

But, I was glad for the chance.

Having a guy like Noah had changed the way I see things.

He made me believe that there may be forever and people do get the chance of having a happy ending.

Before him, I had completely stopped believing that there ever would be a happy ending.

Maybe, there is?

People who met him often say he look just like Elijah. Just like him. But there's so much to him that they don't know and the feelings that I have for him are unexplainable. I love him for who he is and I'll always keep loving him.

I looked forward to the day we'd marry each other, the day we have kids, the days we spend roaming around with M&M's.

Yes, we've got college as well to look forward to and we would work it out.

I know, we will.

Speaking of Elijah Jacobs. He is a memory that I'll always love and Noah's completely fine with it.

Noah knows how important Eli was to me and still is and he has got no problem with it.

Cherishing his memories and the time spent with him will always be in my heart.

Elijah Jacobs was a beautiful past that I'd always cherish and Noah Wilson is my present & the future that I'd always love.

"Baby, are you coming yet?" Noah called out for me making me roll my eyes at him. He had asked for about the fifth time now and it hadn't even been a minute.

He had been waiting for me from the past half an hour and whenever I told him to go on without me he'd throw a tantrum like a little child.

"No, go on without me. I'll meet you there itself." I said, straightening out my red spaghetti dress.

He groaned. "I'll not leave without you. You know how Marcel can be." and I chuckled in response. Marcel had recently started to tease Noah by flirting with him and Noah being Noah never once told him off.

He just sat there simply, pleading me through his eyes to save him.

"Come inside, you cry baby." I called out for him and he wasted no time to enter inside my room.

I looked at him, smirking as he gave me a once over. "I don't think we should go anymore." he muttered and I chuckled, walking over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me flush towards his chest and placed his lips on mine, smiling.

Just when the things were about to go down I stopped him. "Noah, we have to go." I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes, placing a kiss on my shoulder blade immediately making me sigh.

Looking at my reaction he started peppering kisses all over my neck and I let out a small moan when he gently sucked on my soft spot. "Noah." I gasped.

He hummed, still laying kisses all over.

"We have to go, Noah." I mumbled, my hands were playing with his hair as he stopped to look at me.

I instantly started missing his warmth. For a moment, even I felt like ditching M&M's and spend the day with Noah on my bed.

I pouted and kissed him on his cheek. "Let's go, handsome."

"I don't want to go now." he mumbled as his grip tightened around my waist and pulled closer if possible.

He slowly pulled the left strap of my dress down a little and placed a few more kisses. Just when his hands reached for my dress' zipper, I smirked slightly.

"We're going to be late." I whispered as Noah buried his face at the nape of my neck and sighed.

Ever since we had started dating, I had started to notice Noah's other side as well. The side which only for me to see.

To know. To experience.

He pulled back and proceeded to pull the zipper down with a small smirk on his face as well. "Eyes on me, baby girl." he whispered and I found myself getting lost in his green orbs.

"I hope you know, I'm just playing." he gave a small kiss on my forehead and did the zipper again.

"Do you want to face the wrath of M&M's?" I glared at him and he groaned. "I'll make sure to lock you up in a room with Marcel." I joked.

"I'm sorry." he smiled softly with a small pout and I couldn't help but give him an another peck on his cheek.

Once we were settled in his car, he drove to the diner we had decided to go to for the night.

M&M's were already there when we reached and they looked really happy tonight. Why wouldn't they? It was their sixth month anniversary anyway.

Max had decided to come out of the closet for everyone and once Gracie realised the truth she started begging for forgiveness but I didn't care anymore.

She said something really mean about Elijah and being friends with her again was the last thing I'd do in my life.

Talking about my brothers; Brent & Blake were very happy and shocked at the same time to know that I had started dating Noah. But, they trusted us together so they didn't mind.

Mum and dad were happy about it as well and so were Noah's parents which was a really great thing for us. Acceptance.

Noah and I sat next to each other and the M&M's sat opposite to each other.

"Marcel had a stomach bug a few days back." Max mentioned and we all giggled looking at now embarrassed Marcel, whose face was all red.

We had a great time the whole evening just when Marcel decided to say something.

"Then guess what, guys? I'm pregnant!" he squealed and we had three different expressions.

Max choked on his drink.

I somehow squealed with him as well?

Noah being Noah, smiled at him and placed a quick kiss on my cheek.

He just needed to find the opportunity to kiss me. Not that I minded.

But, This was the start of our real life and what I knew at the moment was Noah Wilson owned a huge part of my heart and I loved him unconditionally.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
300K 8.7K 45
"Look Noah. I'm sorry-" "You have nothing to be sorry for." He cuts me off. I let out of a breath. I felt a bit relieved. "So are we back to-" "Loo...
49 0 14
"I just want to go someplace where no one knows my me." Just like that, my wish has been granted. My mom and I will move to a new place, I had to l...
186K 4.2K 21
Bailey and Noah have this arrangement. They can sleep together as much as they want, but they never stay for the morning after. But what happens when...