SDBH: You're Mine · From God...

By Smile_weirdo

Dragon Ball Hero fanfiction, a Fu×Zamasu×Reader(oc)×Hearts story. Ecca is the last remaining demon kind that... More

Request Closed~!!!
●Reader●
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~Alone~
Chapter 2 ~Angels~
Chapter 3 ~Nobody Can Hear You~
Chapter 4 ~I Get Wicked~
Chapter 5 ~Here With Me~
Chapter 6~Monsters~
Chapter 7 ~Help You Out~
Chapter 8 ~Darkside~
A/N
Chapter 10~You Belong With Me~
Chapter 11~Shy~
Chapter 12 ~Can You Feel The Love Tonight~
Chapter 13 ~Jealous~
Chapter 14 ~Sing Me to Sleep~
Chapter 15~Head in Her Heart~
Chapter 16 ~Angel of Darkness~
Chapter 17 ~The Truth~
Chapter 18 ~My Demons~
A/N: Thank you!!!
Chapter 19 ~Battlefield~
Chapter 20 ~Only Fools Fall in Love~
Chapter 21 ~Despacito~
Chapter 22 ~Miss You 2~
Chapter 23 ~Heaven~
Chapter 24 ~Learn to Love Again~
Chapter 25 ~Is It Love?~
Chapter 26 pt1 ~So Close~
Chapter 26 pt2 ~La Da Dee~
Chapter 27 ~Attention~
Chapter 28 ~Echame La Culpa~
Chapter 29 ~Legends Never Die~
Chapter 30 ~Hate Me~
Chapter 31 ~Demons~
Chapter 32 ~Best Damn Thing~
Chapter 33 ~Girls Like You~
Chapter 34 ~Hurricane~
Chapter 35 ~The One That Got Away~
Chapter 36 ~Obey Me~
Chapter 37 ~On My Way~
Chapter 38 ~Last of Her Kind~
Chapter 39 ~Star Sky~
Chapter 40 ~Loyal Brave True~
Chapter 41 ~Memories~
Chapter 42 ~Sweet Little Lies~
Chapter 43 ~I Know What You Did Last Summer~
Chapter 44 ~Treat You Better~
Chapter 45 ~What If I told You That I Love You~
Chapter 46 ~Just Friends~
Chapter 47 ~Seasons~
Chapter 48 ~Sorry~
Chapter 49 ~Imposible~
Chapter 50 ~This is Forever~
♡Hearts♡ ~Love Story~
♡Fu♡ ~Perfect~
♡Zamasu♡ ~Falling~
❤Thanks You!!!❤

Chapter 9 ~Hold My Hand~

325 10 66
By Smile_weirdo

Long Chapter Alert!!!!
Three in a row... I enjoy writing Fu so much he's a lovable character! Well I promise you I'll go back to Hearts and his squad next chapter...(Hearts and Zamasu don't beat me up!!)

Don't forget to vote guys 💞♥️

~I'm walking alone, and I can need a companion To show me the wisdom, give me more understanding I scared em away, I'm always over-demanding But I got a seed and it's in need of some planting~

Chapter 9

Normal POV:

Fu leads Ecca indoors. His lab is basically made up with computers, screens and stack of notes that is piled up messily.

There are two bedrooms next to his lab. "You can stay in the one on the right." Fu says to Ecca. Ecca thanks him and they get into the lab.

"Alright now..." Fu pulls out one of his notes, " according to my schedule, we should first go and take some energy back to generate these computers. Now..."

He looks at the screens, completely ignoring Ecca. "Hmm... Slum area seems to be the one... enough strong warriors and we can get energy from them." He takes out a device and turns to Ecca, "Oh, and you should put on this thing. It can helps us gather the energy you collected."

"What exactly do you want to do?" Ecca asks, Fu simply giggles and says,"You'll see." Then he floats up amd leads Ecca south.

~Time Skip~

They two lands in the middle of the Slum area. Fu takes out a laptop and scrolls it. "I think Bojack and his ally is near... yes here they come!"

As Fu laughs, a muscular built man with teal colored skin, orange long hair  and a long scar scaling his face. It's Bojack. Followed by his gang, Bido, Kogu, Zangya and Bujin.

"Ecca, I need your help. Knock them down and the device I gave you can get energy from the fight!" Fu says excitedly.

"Fine, I'm about to knock them off myself too. But they're too weak for me. Isn't there any better opponents?" She smirks.

"How about a game then?" Fu offers with playfulness in his voice, "If you can beat them in five minutes, I'll grant you a certain wish?"

"You've got it! No regrets by now!" Ecca exclaims and powers up herself. A rose red aura surrounds her. She rushes forward to Bojack.

"Don't you little girl dare look down at us!" He holds his fist and punch Ecca. But she is very fast and doesn't get caught in the punches.

"Damn girl!" Bido and Bujin joins the fight. But Ecca is so strong that she manages to escape the attcaks from the three of them and counters them.

"No way! How can a little girl be this strong?" Kogu and Zangya are shocked and their bodies are shaking.

"Hpm!"

Ecca kicks Bojack's stomach and throws him in the air. "HAAA!" She blasts large a ki blast to him and that's the end of Bojack.

"Yeek!" The others are afraid and are about to escape. "Not so fast, lame fighters!" Ecca giggles and chases after them. After no too long, she knocks down all the enemies.

"Weak... but at least I enjoy a battle." Ecca giggles after finishing the fight, "I haven't been playing around like this for years!" She walks back to Fu.

"And that's brilliant! I've never thought you would generate this much energy! You're sooooo strong!" Fu exclaims singsong, excitedly as a kid, "and you finish it in... 4 minutes and 21 seconds! That's real quick! Now let's head back to the lab!"

Fu says as he takes out his sword. He strikes out a purple, cross shaped portal in the air. "Get in and we'll be there." He smirks.

"That's super convenient!" Ecca exclaims. Fu smiles proudly.

~Time Skip~

After returned to the lab, Fu turns to Ecca. "You got hurt. Do you need medical treatment before our next experiment start?"

"I think I can do that on my own. Just look." Her says as she bites her index finger and blood runs through her fingers and palm.

"Seriously? You know what are you doing right?!" Fu is surprised by what Ecca is doing. In the meantime, Ecca mix some of her ki into her blood and rubs her blood on her scratches.

After the blood covers her scratches, it stops bleeding and starts to recover. A minute later, all the wounds turns back to normal. Fu is amazed by her healing ability.

"Wow... now that's amazing! Hey, can you give me some blood of yours? Just a tiny little drop would do! I want to do a whole investigation of you!" Fu begs, "please? Pretty please?"

"What? That's weird you know, suddenly asking for some blood..." Ecca mumbles, "but I understand how it feels when you need blood so desperate so I'll give you some of my blood later."

"I know you're the best!" Fu smiles, leading Ecca to roll her eyes.

"By the way, there's a wish that I promised you for wining in five minutes. What would it be?" Fu asks curiously.

"Hmm... how about teaching me that portal stuff?" Ecca smirks. She knows she is playing a smart dirty game. After she learns to make a portal, she can go anywhere she pleases with it and can hide from Fu easily.

"Ha! So you're interested! I thought you said it was lame." Fu teases.

"Well it is lame but kinda convenient, I must admit." Ecca simply nods and explains, shrugging.

"Very well, I maybe consider teach you later. This may even be an interesting test!" Fu nods, "but first things first. Let's finish the tests we arranged first. We're gonna be veeeeery busy these days!"

~Time Skip~

Four days has passed and Fu brings Ecca around the prison planet. Not just for "experiments" of fighting prisoners, but also showing her around and sometimes even just playing silly games like hide and seek like children.

The two become closer and closer. Fu finds Ecca is a extremely strong fighter. Which impresses him a lot. And Ecca finds Fu a suprisingly funny and childish person, which she thinks is adorable.

And although Ecca doesn't want to admit it but she has loads of fun together with Fu. She never had this much fun since she was four, when all of her family and friends died in the unknown attack of angels, when her childhood ended.

It really feels good for her when she can play around and not caring about the consequences. She is relax and happy with Fu. It reminds her of the happy childhood she once had.

But still there is one thing Ecca concerns a lot. It has been four days and Houaida hasn't contacted her yet. Not even a single message. She's worried but she has nothing to do with it as Fu is now with her and she simply can't get away.

And also, there's a one other thing she misses a lot. Hearts. She couldn't stop thinking about him when she is not around. It feels weird when she can't go training with him. She misses him.

______

Fu

______

"Ecca! There you are!" Fu notices Ecca walks into his lab. "I'm going to give you a powerfil specimen for a ultimate experiment today! You okay with that?"

"Sure! Ready when you are." She smiles. Fu laughs and wish her goid luck. A purple portal is generated in the air and Ecca is transferred to the core area.

"Yes Ecca. Here we are in the core area!" Fu's cheerful voice transfers to her, "I'd like that see the strength of a  'Friend' I've recently come across. It would be nice to see if he's just right for my future plans. K? Help me fight him!"

"So that's what it is, you want me to be your Guinea pig ... again?!" Ecca rolls her eyes, "fine...just once more and no  Guinea pig anymore..." She understands that there's no point arguing with him. So she decides to give in and focus on the fight.

"Thanks! You won't regret it!" Fu is very excited and press a button next to his chair in the lab. A screen of Cumber shows on the screen. "Hey there big guy! I've sent you a special experimental partner of mine to your place. I'd like you to meet her!" He says to Cumber, releasing the door that kept the evil saiyan.

Fu looks at the screen showing Ecca and Cumber in his lab. He excitedly thinks about the endless possibilities of the result of this experiment. Usually, he'd go for Cumber as the winner...

But secretly, he wants to see how Ecca would be doing when she face the ancient saiyan. Would she win, lose? Use some techniques he favours a lot? Or would she reach to a new, unexpected power level? Or maybe--

He finally stopped himself with a stunned look on his face, this is only supposed to be an experiment. Why is he getting this excited about this girl so much lately?

On the other hand, it doesn't take long for Ecca to notice a massive amount of ki coming towards her direction and that shocks her. It isn't even close but she can already feel it's intense! *Who was that person?* She thinks.

A minute or two later, a very muscular man of towering height appears in front of her. He has long spiky black hair reaching down to his thighs with a single shorter bang hanging over his face. It is Cumber!

"Cumber!" Ecca exclaims, "What on God's sake are you doing here?! And holy shit I never notice you are this strong!"

"You know each other?" Fu asks, of course, in his lab. He can see Ecca nods. "Even if you do, don't hold back the both of you! I'd like to see what his full strength is!"

Ecca can hear Cumber's oozing excitment. She terrified yet excited. "Cumber! Let's fight, not holding back!" She exclaims.

"Hearts told me don't hurt you but... you're strong... let's fight!!!" Cumber yells, his power rises up quickly and is high and unpredictable. And that releases a massive shock that completely blows her away! She stops herself from going any friends and looks back at him. She smirks and starts thinking how to counter back at him.

"HAAAAA!!!" Ecca yells and begins to power up. The familiar rose red aura wraps around her. She speeds up and punches toward Cumber. But he is way faster than she expected. So the attack is only like rubbing on his skin only.

POW! A powerful right hook has sent Ecca fly to a rocky mountain. She literally couldn't see the attack. It was way too fast. She shakes it off and finally starts being serious on the fight.

And Fu is, of course, watching this from his lab intensely. There's an oddly serious look on his face while having his hands placed together on the chair. It has only been a couple of minutes since the fight between Ecca and Cumber starts.

It appears that the climax of the battle will happen sooner than expected. And Fu knows that he is correct. The Saiyan is very powerful indeed. And the girl is giving out all she could do. It is clearly an amazing test for him.

And yet... there's a sinking feeling... the weird, stoic look on his face wavers slightly. *What's even going on with me now?* he questions himself, shaking his head.

______

Ecca uses everything she got, super attacks, ultimate attacks, ki blasts and even basic hand combats. But nothing is given to Cumber! He's real tough.

His onslaughts catches Ecca off guard. After that, everything goes completely brutal. Cumber makes every movement of her's unbearably painful. Her body is full of injuries and her clothes are covered in blood. She struggles to fight back and it works a little. Well, at least she manages make a few scratches on Cumber's body.

This is the strongest opponent she'd ever seen. She didn't know Cumber can go this wild. He's even worse than Broly, or Vegeto, or even Beerus!

She is finally be able to get some distance from the both of them. *Maybe even getting out of this alive is a question...* she thinks while Cumber is coming back to finish her off.

"Okay, I think that should do it!"

That is Fu. Seems like Ecca was too focused on Cumber and has totally forgot about the scientist whom brought her here. "Whatever Fu, just call him bac--"

Suddenly, Ecca's voice gets cut up as a massive hand catches her neck. Cumber squeezes her neck she has to fight to breathe. She feels she has gotten to the end, and that reminds her of the time she met the angel who tried to kill her.

"AHHHHH…!!!!!!" Those sad and angry memories makes her go insane. Her power level rises up all of a sudden and her eyes turns sliver. Her rose red aura breaks out even bigger and lightnings wraps around her. (Replace that Zenitsu with Ecca lol)

She kicks Cumber's stomach and grabs the clothing of Cumber's. She opens her mouth, bites down his neck with her sharp vampire teeth. Drinks his blood and eats his flesh, getting energy and power from it. Cumber's power stats to decrease, and at the same time, Ecca's power level begins to rise.

At last, Cumber lost most of his enery and can't even fly. Ecca smirks and licks the blood off her lips. She throws Cumber up on the air and smash his face with her fist. Cumber falls to the ground.

Ecca starts to breathe heavily. Her power decreases quickly. Clearly she hasn't get used to this large amount of power. She closes her eyes and become unconscious. Slowly falls to the ground.

At the same time, Cumber suddenly stands up. Roaring loadly and grabs Ecca's neck, squeezes and try to kill the girl.

Fu, for a lack of better words to say, was on the edge of his seat. He was right. Cumber is very deadly. That's why he brings Ecca to him to test his powers. And it didn't disappoint him. But he announced the test is complete a while ago and Cumber doesn't seem that he wants to stop! He has to be stop and fast, before Ecca dies!

He teleports to the area immediately. "Heeeey big guy. I'm glad you're having fun." He says calmly despite how nervous he actually is, "how about saying this is enough for today, eh?"

Cumber pays no attention to what Fu says and continue torturing Ecca. Fu frowns and throws a quick blast to the back of the evil saiyan's neck. He finally becones unconscious and drops Ecca.

Fu swoops down to catch Ecca. His arms wraps around her waist. Her head leans on his chest as he opens a portal to transfer Cumber back to his secured room. Fu makes sure ge will be checking on him to see if he's fine later.

But what most importantly to him is to make sure Ecca is alright. She is his priority, his most valuable tester, his...

~Time Skip to next day~

Ecca opens her eyes slowly. Feeling completely confused of what had happened. The only thing she remembers was fighting Cumber with a crazy amount of power and then Fu announced end of experiment... then nothing else.

A attractive but familiar voice booms out of nowhere, "Ha! You're awake!" Fu comes in happily and sits beside the bed she is laying in. Ecca sits up a bit herself.

So it turns out to be in Fu's place. He glares at Ecca and rubs at the back of his neck, "Soooo..." he crosses his legs while saying, "that goes out of hands and sorry about that. But the tset was a total success! You showed me something amazing! I didn't know you have this much power in you!"

He smirks as he gives Ecca a thumbs up. "Fu..." Ecca mumbles, "can you come closer...?"

She swears thst she can see Fu shivers when she asks him, but just slightly. Fu nods and does as told.

Different emotions runs through his mind when the gap between them gets closer. He can feel Ecca's warm breathe in front of him. Could this be the first time they'll--

POW "OUCH! HEY!" Fu quickly pulls back while holding his face... Ecca punched his nose. "That's for being an asshole and put me in that danger!"

He chuckles while rubbing his face. "I should have known, not blaming you though." He laughs a little. Ecca rolls her eyes. Fu put his hands over Ecca's and brushing it with his fingers. Tries to get her attention.

"Well you know I still have some investigation to do, right?" Fu smirks, "I also need to check on the area and fix the chaos leaving there..."

He winks as he pushes her blanket a little higher on her chest. Ecca looks at his and fights hard not to blush while glaring at him. "The healing I did on you will take full affect by tomorrow. I know it's not as fast as your healing ability but I think you can wait. So do me a favor and get some good rest, cool?"

Ecca giggles and nods slightly. She is still a bit exhausted after all this time of resting. "That's my good girl." Fu smirks and stands up.

Ecca lays back down on her bed and her eye lids goten heavy so she closes her eyes. The last thing she remembers is... a gentle touch on her head before falling asleep.

Fu POV:

I looks at the girl in front of me. She's asleep peacefully now. I don't want to wake her up so I just leave quietly.

I have to admit that I have very much interest in her. Especially that fight with Cumber... she shows very interesting stuff to me. Her powers grow rapidly after biting Cumber... I must do an investigation on that later.

But something is going very wrong with me right now. I am interested in her. I mean not that experimentally interested. I seem to have feeling with her and that makes me confused. I even looked forward that she would kiss me! What's going on with me?

Every time I am with her, it makes me nervous and happy at the same time. I want to spend more quality time with her. I want to do something more than just experiments with her. Just messing around with her makes me relaxed...

Ecca... this girl is really nice. And I don't know if I have special feelings about her right now... Dang it. What's even the problem with me now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.3K 110
My name is Akari . Well my Saiyan name is Katarina and thats what I have lately been called... I am the twin sister of Goku, and I am a Saiyan. Many...
82.1K 2K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...
12K 313 12
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
48.1K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...