Sharingan!Smol!Innocent!M!Rea...

By NagitoKomaeda6

Hi. More

Y/N L/N
NOTICE
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Pillar Impressions!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

7.1K 149 206
By NagitoKomaeda6

[3rd Person POV]

"I know it's difficult, but you have to accept it, Mitsuri chan."

"No! No, I can't! No matter what you say!"

"Please! If you keep doing this, then I'll cry too!"

"Then cry! Release all of your pent-up emotions! I'll do so, as well!"

"Mitsuri chan!!"

"Y/N chan!!"

The two hugged each other whilst crying, they also rubbed their cheeks together.

"I don't want you to go, Y/N chan!"

"I have to! For the greater good!"

"Waaaaaahhhh!!"

An emotional moment for two best friends...well, for them, that is...

"Are you two done? Rengoku's waiting outside."
Iguro watched the two get all emotional whilst his arms are crossed and face contorting into exasperated expression.

"B-But t-there's a newly opened sweets shop a-and Y/N chan's s-supposed to go with me."
Mitsuri sniffled as she explained to Iguro who massaged his temples at first before replying.

"Well, Y/N can't just ignore his responsibilities as a demon slayer, it is his duty to do missions and to protect civilians while doing so."

"I-I suppose you're right..."

"Don't worry Mitsuri chan, we'll go to the sweets shop with Iguro san when I get back, is that alright?"
Y/N acted as if he wasn't also emotional earlier.

The kid even had tears on his eyes, not bothering to wipe them at all.

"You're crying too, though..."
Iguro commented

"Mhm!"
Mitsuri nodded, feeling alot better already as she wiped her tears away.

They all went outside, Iguro and Mitsuri saw Rengoku and Y/N off, wishing them all the best, and Iguro just waved at them, disappearing after.

"What do you think the demon looks like, aniki?"
Y/N asked Kyojuro, holding his big hand with Y/N's smaller ones whilst they walked.

"Hmmmm, probably intimidating, capable of putting fear in the hearts of many, as all demons would! That's why we, the demon slayers, are here! To protect them from said demons!"
Kyojuro answered with a booming voice and adding a little laugh after that.

"Uwooooaaaahhhhh~!"
Y/N's eyes sparkled in admiration.

Rengoku took the responsibility of buying tickets and finding seats for the both Y/N and him before they boarded the train.

Rengoku sat in front of Y/N in order for them to have the window seats and to also talk to each other easier.

"So, this is the Infinity Train, huh?"
Said Y/N as he swayed his legs up and down as a child would.

"Umu! This is the demon we are tasked to eliminate! Let's make sure to do our best!"

"Hai!"
Y/N have Kyojuro a big smile before he tapped his own chin and began to wonder.

"Ne..."
Y/N began.

"I thought Tanjiro chan and his friends are gonna come along with us??"
He asked whilst tilting his head to the side.

"That is what we have planned, yes, though, I'm not sure what's taking them so long, the train is supposed to leave soon."
Kyojuro admitted, never losing his own smile.

"Hmmm..."

"But don't worry, I'm sure they will make it."

"Really?"

"Umu! Because they are a member of the Corps! That's why!"

"Weeeellll, if aniki says so, then I guess it's alright!"

As Rengoku continued to look out for Y/N and any unsuspecting demons, Y/N was having a fun time looking out the window and seeing many people on the station.

Due to his friendly nature, he couldn't resist and waved at the people there, the majority waved back at him, though, there are some that ignored him.

Y/N didn't really mind...

"Not everyone is as friendly as you."
That is something Iguro always told him when it comes to people.

"By the way, how is your training, my boy?"
Kyojuro asked the Sharingan user.

"Oh, it's going great! Iguro san and Mitsuri chan are doing their best to train me!"

"That's good! If you keep going at an improving pace, then you'll be a Pillar, like me, in no time!"
Kyojuro gave Y/N a thumbs up before giving a hearty laugh.

"You really think so, Aniki?!?!"

"Yes, my boy! As long as you continue to do your best in everything that you do!"

"Yay!!! I can be a Pillar like my Aniki!!"

A few moments passed since their conversation, Rengoku started to get hungry and ordered food to sate his ridiculous appetite, Y/N too.

This left the train with almost no stock left, but only a handful of people were in the train anyway.

"Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!"
Kyojuro chanted as he ate, Y/N originally, wanted to do the same, but he can't keep up without trying not to choke, so he just ate quietly, squealing in delight at certain times.

In the midst of enjoying his food, Y/N noticed a specific forehead scar..

"Tanjiro chan!!"
Y/N called out, waving as he did.

While the 3 are weirded out by Rengoku's chanting, Tanjiro waved to Y/N and sat next to Kyojuro.

After Y/N and Kyojuro were done having their meals, Tanjiro began asking questions to Kyojuro as Y/N looked out the window of the train as it slowly started moving.

"Wooow, it's so fast...I wish Mitsuri chan and Iguro san are here to enjoy this with me."
Y/N counted how many trees he had passed by with his quick eyes, even if the Sharingan isn't active at the moment, Y/N's eyes are sharp on It's own, as sharp as a one-tomoe Sharingan, but less than a two-tomoe Sharingan.

"478 trees so far...hmmm, it's getting kind of boring."
Y/N rested his cheek on his hand that also rested on the edge of the window, his hair flowed in the winds direction, granting the boy a cool air to enjoy.

"Mizugochi! What color is your katana?"
Kyojuro asked with the same energy he always has.

"?! My name is Kamado and it's black!"
Tanjiro replied.

"A black sword? WA HA HA That's rough."

"Rough?"

"I've never seen a swordsman with a black sword become a Pillar, and I hear they don't know which line to master!"
Kyojuro gave his thoughts on the color of Tanjiro's sword.

Y/N could hear the conversation of Kyojuro and Tanjiro, as well as Inosuke's excitement over the Train's speed.

Inosuke's excitement is followed by Zenitsu's screams, then turned into complaints because of Kyojuro's bluntness about a demon inside the train instead of it being on their destination.

"Let...me check...your tickets..."
The conductor commanded weakly as he began walking around and doing his job.

Tanjiro could smell something bad from the conductor.

"Enjoy your trip..."
He said.

"Look out! Get back!"
Kyojuro stood up from his seat and in front of the conductor.

"This is an urgent matter, so, don't mind the sword!"
He continued with a smile.

Y/N went to Kyojuro's seat and prompted himself up using his knees as he watched Kyojuro attack the demon.

"Blood Demon Art was hiding that huge thing!! And it was so hard to sense it!! However...if you bare your fangs at innocent people..."
He began once again.

"...MY BRIGHT RED FLAME...WILL BURN YOU TO THE BONE!!!"

The demon roared at Kyojuro as the Flame Hashira attacked.

"Breath of Flames, First Form..."

"UNKNOWING FIRE!!"

The demon dropped dead with it's head cut off, it disintegrated soon after.

The Kamaboko trio were so astounded by the swordsmanship skill displayed by Kyojuro that they requested they be trained by him.

Rengoku agreed immediately.

"I'll look after all of you together!!"
He declared as the trio began calling him "Aniki" too.

Later on into their journey, the 4 fell asleep.

After Rengoku's attack at the demon earlier, Y/N had gotten sleepy and went back to his seat before closing his eyes.

When the others came back, he was already asleep...

Now, most of the passengers were asleep as well, Tanjiro had his head leaned against Kyojuro's shoulder, Kyojuro is still sitting up straight with his arms crossed, and Inosuke lay on top of Zenitsu, Y/N sat with his knees close to his chest and his oversized haori covering his whole body, only his feet and head are visible.

Despite the train's loud chugging sound, it provided sleep to the passengers, well... that's what it wants you to think...

...as a member of the 12 demon moons is already in their presence, working it's art.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taisho Secrets!!

-Y/N knows what Iguro looks like beneath the bandages due to his Sharingan, but has said nothing since he's kinda scared.

-Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho used to be visited by Y/N alot before becoming a Demon Slayer, this is also how he met about Shinobu.

-Gyomei Himejima, sometimes, let's Y/N hang unto his biceps, this is also one of the rare times that he smiles.

-Y/N doesn't have a preferred type, as long as they're nice, they have a chance! Though, he's a little clueless when it comes to romance.

- ocassionally, mostly when Y/N did something great and there're no people they know nearby, Iguro gives him a piggyback ride and they walk through the forest.

-Y/N is currently trying to learn the Breath of Water from Giyuu Tomioka, but Giyuu is often gone for missions, so, they rarely have time. So far, Y/N knows the First and Fifth Forms of the Breath of Water, his frequently used is the Fifth Form since it provides no pain to the demon, no matter how bad they are.

-Y/N is incredibly close with the Ubuyashiki kids with Kiriya being the one he's closest with.

-After befriending Mitsuri, and soon Iguro, Y/N spends most nights and his time with them, mostly at Mitsuri's, despite the distance.

---------------------------------------------------

Heyooo!

I am, once again, asking for your help!

What should the color of Y/N's sword be? Please be specific and We're deciding by majority this time!

Vote...

HERE!!

-Mod Ibuki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
354K 10.1K 37
⊱:*𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐨:*⊰ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀
19.3K 571 17
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧�...
2.6K 112 11
*•.¸♡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟs; ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ...