Chapter 3

[3rd Person POV]

"Tanjiro san, are you able to do Total Concentration constantly?"

A question from Kiyo that seemed almost to say "yes" to.

"No, I don't. I've never done that."
Answered Tanjiro who was obvious taken aback by this question.

This led to the Butterfly trio telling him how just mastering this technique makes all the difference in the world, and how Kanao and the other Hashiras had already mastered it.

Tanjiro took in all the information the trio provided him and felt derermined to master the Technique.

"I see! Thank you! I'll give it a try!"

And thus, his training to master Total Concentration, Constant began.

Morning, noon, night...even while he's trying to sleep, Tanjiro continued to constantly use Total Concentration...

...or atleast...that's what he said.

In reality, he can't do it at all. It hurts his lungs, and his ears are ringing from the pain.

Though he still tried his best to do it...I mean...

Breathing is all about the lungs, right?

Tanjiro thought that if he couldn't do it, that must mean his lungs are still weak and is still in need of training.

It doesn't matter how long it takes, he'll do it one step at a time, he'll move forward!

As Tanjiro continued to train his body in order to use Total Concentration constantly, we're gonna go over to Y/N who's still training with Iguro, Obanai...

Iguro avoided the use of lower-ranked demon slayers as a part of Y/N's training in order to not upset the boy, instead, he just used logs as obstacles.

And since Y/N's allowed to use the Sharingan, Iguro made it alot harder for Y/N to accomplish his test and made use of his full-speed in order to push the Sharingan's predictive capabilities to it's limit.

Iguro, once again, deflected one of Y/N's attempted hits, causing the boy to dart around in order to confuse Iguro, but such tactics can be easily seen by the Serpent Hashira and his trusty friend, Kaburamaru.

Y/N's speed is impressive in it's own, he's still quite amatuerish in his movements.

Wait...

Iguro saw Y/N staring at him directly for quite awhile...

...and with Iguro carefully reading Y/N's moves, Y/N made sure to do the exact same thing Iguro would predict, before ultimately, changing a small part of the action to confuse him...

Y/N spun around and did a high horizontal slash against Iguro, to which he barely blocked.

'The Eye of Hypnotism...' Iguro thought to himself, knowing the Sharingan's base form already has 2 unique abilities.

The Eye of Insight and The Eye of Hypnotism.

After blocking Y/N's attack, Y/N moved down to his torso and did a reverse-grip on his wooden sword before slashing it down to his level.

Once Iguro saw through what
Y/N is attempting to do, he grabbed the boy's arm and pulled on it for Y/N to get past Iguro and for Iguro to jump away.

"Woah, woah!"
Y/N regained his footing after 3 additional steps.

"Excellent use of the Sharingan, intentionally making your moves predictable to the enemy until the last second is a brilliant strategy."
Iguro complimented with an almost proud tone.