š‹šØš¬š­ š’šØš®š„š¬ā„¢ (Paused)

By zodiacmobstaaa_

š’€š’š’– š’“š’Šš’…š’† š’š’“ š’…š’Šš’† š‘°š’•'š’” š’š’š’š’š š’šš’š’– š’‚š’š’… š’Žš’† š‘³š’†š’•'š’” š’“š’Šš’…š’† š’•š’ š’•š’‰š’† š’Žš’š’š’, š’ƒš’‚... More

š‚šØš©š²š«š¢š š”š­
šŽ š š„
š“ š– šŽ
š“ š‡ š‘ š„ š„
š… šŽ š” š‘
š… šˆ š• š„
š’ šˆ š—
š’ š„ š• š„ š
š šˆ š š„
š“ š„ š
š„ š‹ š„ š• š„ š

š„ šˆ š† š‡ š“

3.3K 265 70
By zodiacmobstaaa_

I'm bored of waiting!!!

September 2nd

"I can't even lie bruh, I think I'm in love." Kam told them all randomly, making them pause counting the money from a hit.

"Love? I know this-"

"He is. He was asking get what style to get his hair did this morning." Don confirmed.

All of them say in shock as they thought about their own love lives. Which seemed to be either in heaven or the gutter currently.

Don had been ignoring Dreia for a while since their argument. Everything seemed either rushed or just imperfect in his opinion. Although he didn't want to admit it just yet.

Whereas Hakim and Keed were in their honeymoon phases with their people. Keed hadn't fully claimed Toot, was just testing the water of his crush. While Hakim already warned people with a picture of a gun to stay away.

Needless to say, it worked.

"What made you think you in love bruh?"

"I be on the phone smiling and shit like a bih, then I be talking to her on some other shit. Like starting a family or doing other doing diets and shit." Kam said smiling as he twirled on of his twists.

The rest looked on in fear. A gangster in love was always scary.

One hole or bullet near his lady and you were dead. Period.

"Sound gay as hell." Don quickly told him as he stood up to get his Gatorade.

"I think it's cute." Toot said from the door. After dropping off some money, she was bored.

"I think the fuck not." Keed mumbled.

"Youn wanna be like that with the one you like it love?"

"Ion like nobody tho?" Keed lied to her face which clearly annoyed her by his answer. Mumbling under her breath as she dropped off a few crates.

Everybody else looked between the two already guessing there was tension.

"He so dumb sometimes." Kam mumbled before continuing.

"Whatever, I gotta go."

"Where?"

This question seemed to irk something in her as her eye twitched before turning away from him. "Why you need to know? All up in my pussy-"

"Boyyyy!" Don finished off with a laugh as loud as the embarrassment on Keeds face. He knew he fucked up but didn't know to what extent.

"Enough of that shit. We found the nigga leaking shit. And Ian eeen gon cap, y'all hated his ass before me."

"Told you." Cai simply said.

"Shut up Cai. As I was saying, he was deadass my homie and shit. Now he gotta die or something."

"You sound sad," Cai asked before giving a supportive pat on the back, "Stop that. The nigga ain't worth it."

The rest of them shrugged agreeing with him before going back to the money. Don knew he had to make a tough decision but didn't know how to execute it.

It was gonna take some outside help.

-

When reality had hit her that the money was gone, she lost her mind. Thinking of all the ways to harm her mother for bringing in her husband. But especially him in every way possible.

Although she tried to love her mother after losing her father, it was a proven failure. Nobody knew how to handle anything she brought towards them. Whether it was money problems or false love in return for a benefit.

She was used to this. So she did the same thing to those of them who wanted nothing more than to harm her. " There goes your 5k with added interest."

"Thank you bruh, that's why I love you." Her eyes watered at the money in her hand. It definitely had added interest of another 5k.

"What you doing wit it?"

"Might take my art scholarship...in New York next year." Dede softly told him while putting the money in her bag.

She didn't want them to find out that way since she was prepared to leave already. Nobody was allowed to hold her back with their tears.

Even though she knew if she gone even Karma, her plan to leave was over. Regardless if she wanted to admit it or not.

Karma came from around the corner with a bag of Cheetos and a look which screamed on the brink of emotions to everyone. Tears were already in her eyes ready to roll.

"I'm running away. She gon wanna hug me and shit."

"And why not? You was her boyfriend before Cai."

"Bye Dejah. Ian nobody husband but Ashanti's."

"Keed!" Karma hugged him as he rubbed her back rolling his eyes.

"Ashanti don't even know your elephant neck ass. But I know a girl who kinda do look like her."

"Who?"

Instead of answering Dede pulled out her phone to show an interesting picture she found. Keed's eyes zoomed in Toots feet in between another guys legs in a picture.

Both girls saw him clearly shocked but immediately act unbothered but what he saw. He knew he felt something but they didn't know how deep it went for her.

And whoever she was with was not going to be there for long.

"Ouuuu somebody's mad!" Dede said sticking out her tongue.

"Stop he will beat yo ass like a slave." Karmas warning heeded her from going any further. Instead making her focus on her next plan.

"Sis, do you got a lawyer?"

-

"Ion think I wanna order here anymore." She crossed her arms.

"Why?"

"Cos she look like she gon spit in my food." Karma muttered.

"No she not. Just choose."

Just as they stood in line for the food, Bria walked in front of them. Playing like she couldn't see Karma and Cairo together.

"Don't say nothin."

"What I gotta say to her? Ion owe her nothing."

"Don't be talking bout me like I can't beat yo ass up in here?"

"Bitch I'm letting you breathe. Be grateful lil hoe."

Bria turned to her with a mean mug which softened when she looked at Cairo but he didn't even look at her.

"So you gon let her talk to me like that?"

"Yeah." He bluntly replied.

"What? is she yo girlfriend or something."

"Dats my baby. And you wasn't even in the line so move." He moved Karma in front of her leaving Bria with her mouth wide open.

"Keep my name out your mouth on your lives. Don't think I don't got bitches telling me shit." She stuck her tongue out.

"Keep a muzzle on your bitch before I tear her ass up." Cairo looked back at her like she was stupid.

"Man shut up. Don't nobody wanna even talk to you."

Bria rolled her eyes trying to keep herself from crying. "Whatever."

"Imma shoot her dumbass one day.

-

"What we gon watch this time cos we already finished Seven deadly sins." Cairo asked her as she passed him his food.

They'd been smoking for the last hour since they got back and ordered some food.

All that healthy shit flew out the window.

"I'm thinking...hmmm."

She was slow right now and he was trying not to laugh at her.

"Girl hurry up."

"I'm thinking nigga damn. Ouuu Archer."

"Archer?" She nodded while grabbing her chicken sandwich.

"That nigga who be fucking different hoes on different missions. He a whole player."

"Yessir!" Karma exclaimed.

She straddled his lap as she ate her food and he looked up at her like she was weird but he knew how clingy she got once they smoked.

"I need to get my nails done. What colour you want me to wrap your dick in?" He almost choked on his food.

"Karma stop playin cos you can't handle no dick yet."

"Yes I can. And I will."

"We ain't fucking for a long time mamas."

"Why?!" She whined like a child. Karmas heartbeat had been beating lately and she needed him. Badly.

"Because you not ready yet. You thinkin witcha pussy not yo head."

"Fuck you." She muttered to herself.

He sighed stopping the conversation as she laid back beside him. Cairo wanted to fuck but he knew she wouldn't be ready for him.

"You so fuckin annoying sometim-"

He pulled her to edge of the bed by her legs catching her off guard.

"And you talk too much."

He began pulling her shorts down, showcasing her black lace. She felt her heartbeat race as he gazed at her pussy like it was meal.

Cairo pulled off her panties and his head disappeared between her thighs.

"Fuck." She moaned as his tongue danced on her bundle of nerves. Rising and falling between her folds.

Sounds of slurping mixed with moans echoed in her room as he sucked on her clit. She didn't even care if she was being heard. It just felt so good.

Her chest rose and fell in ecstasy as her hands began grabbing the sheets. She had never felt like this before.

Then the feeling heightened as he looked into her eyes as he put a finger inside, making her moan even louder.

Cairo loved the sight of her on the verge of losing herself all because of him. Made him feel powerful.

His groans vibrated over her pussy as he peppered her with kisses just before adding another finger making her arch off the bed.

His fingers curled inside her making her leg shake as she tried to catch her breath.

Karma felt her stomach form a knot as he stared at his woman coming undone beneath him. Her heart racing as she chased a high she never felt.

"Oh f-fuck Cairo." Karma was slowly reaching her peak and by the look in Cairo's eyes he knew it too so he began moving even faster.

"That's right baby."

"You're gonna make me cum." She whimpered at the way he worked his fingers into her.

"I'm gonna. Oh fu-"

"Cum princess." Those two words brought her the most pleasure she'd ever felt in her entire life as she shook in delight.

"Hmm hmm." She moaned as she rode out her orgasm but she couldn't take it as he still continued pushing her legs back to her shoulders so he got more of her.

"Fuck Cai. I can't take it." He smirked at her pleas as she tried to push his head only for him to go even faster.

"Yes you can." He spat on pussy and watched it drip with her juices as she gushed once more. "Come on baby one more for daddy."

She felt her eyes close as the sensations made her feel sleepy.

"Now you gon stop askin for dick?"

"No." He scoffed but she kicked him making him laugh.

...

September 5th

"Heard there was a new girl." Dreia said as she sipped her lemonade.

"In the final year. A bit too late but okay." Karma shrugged as she bit into her Popeyes that she got earlier.

They were all sat at the lunch table since their lessons had finished a couple minutes ago. Karma had been sat in the lunch hall with Cairo but he had to go his lesson.

"Maybe she just here for some exams shit. But girl. She cute as fuck!" Dreia squealed.

"Dreia you like pu-"

"Nah but can't I appreciate a woman's features." Karma nodded agreeing.

"Interesting. I want some fries."

"This why you complain bout your stomach hurting. Stay eating all that junk ma." Karma looked over at Dreia like really bitch and held up her sandwich.

"I don't give a fuck. Y'all eating like you pregnant or some shit."

"Karma could be b-"

"I ain't been fucking but Dreia been doing it nearly everyday like I can't hear that shit in my room." She gagged at the thought. Dreia was loud as fuck when her and Don were together.

She began blushing turning away from them when she saw him walk inside lunch.

"Besides he not been putting out anyway." Karma groaned in frustration. She liked Cairo so much that just by being near him it turned her all the way on.

The small smile he'd give her when he stroked her legs or the way he'd rub circles in her hips as she slept. Meanwhile her head takes her to her wild imagination of him folding her like a pretzel while groaning in her ear.

They were all sat in silence until Dede pulled out her phone but got it snatched out of her hand by an unfamiliar hand.

"This bitch gon make act up." She mumbled.

"Lesbians." Dreia and Karma muttered.

"What do you want? Give me back my damn phone." Dede snatched it back and put it in Dreia's hand.

"So you really gon cut me off?" Ryan pointed between them.

"Yurp."

"Oh forreal?" She nodded getting ready to sit back down but Ryan gripped her arm making her squirm. She wasn't normally aggressive towards her which made her confused.

"Get off me Ryan!"

"No. You really think you gon leave me. Ha. You funny as fuck."

"Akikiki get the fuck off me." She pulled back out of her strong grip.
Dede only remembered it around her neck during their...moments.

"Getcho gorilla angry ass up outta here. Dusty ass hoe." Karma spat at her making her walk away mumbling.

Dede sat back down and Karma went over to comfort her but she couldn't even look at her. She hadn't even come out properly to her friends. Shit was embarrassing.

"Dejah Diana Montoya, you ain't tell us she was like that." Dreia said making Dede wipe her tears while laughing.

"Ian wanna really tell anybody. In case y'all killed her."

She'd tried leaving Ryan on multiple occasions but it was hard when you attached to somebody who made you feel like yourself.

Guess she didn't know it was toxic.

"Wheww I'm going to Psychology. Imma hit y'all up after." They nodded and left her to leave for her lesson.

These teachers were mad nosy and she wasn't about to tell no stranger bout her love life. Even if she walked in bawling her eyes out.

Just as she turned someone bumped into her as she walked to her class making her spill her grape soda on her white tee.

It was a small stain but enough to make her pop off. "Fuck is you blind or something?"

"No but you mad rude and I was about to apologise." The girl sucked her teeth as she walked into the class.

Dede looked at her like she was dumb but carried on walking inside. None of her friends were in the class so she didn't even acknowledge anybody.

Just as she sat in her seat. She noticed somebody sitting in the seat beside her.
"Are you serious?" She mumbled.

"What?"

"You all up in my space like you ain't responsible for ruining my shit. Girl you real bold like I won't beat yo ass." She clutched her chest .

"Then do it."

"Oh forreal. Stand up then." She dropped her bags and got ready to stand up but their teacher walked into the classroom so they both sat down.

"This ain't over."

"Say less." She whispered back.

"Oh you must be my new student please may you stand up and introduce yourself." Their teacher Mrs Parker said.

"Oh fuck." She mumbled as she stood up.

"My names Aries. I moved here a month ago." She faked a smile then sat back down.

Dede looked over at her and rolled her eyes. This new girl was bold as hell. Too bad she was gonna get her ass whooped.

-

"How my baby been?" Gugu asked as she served the food.

"Been good. Studying at school and all."

"Good. Shaka?"

"Normal." Shaka chose not to live with his family a couple years back since his fathers legal troubles almost got him arrested.

"Wish he would put his pride aside and come and see me. I miss him."

"Mama you know what he said. As long you stay shackin up wit Amir. He not gone come back."

"Watch your mouth. He's still your father."

"No he not. He a whole waste of space." He sucked his teeth. Hakim was never afraid to tell his opinion about his father.

Gugu always defended him as if he didn't have three kids on her. It was true. The twins weren't hers but since their mother overdosed. They became her own.

"I will never like that man for a a long as I live. He the reason why I can't even live here no more. Better blame his ass for why I can't even live wit my mama cos I be worried some shit gon go down with his stupid ass street shit."

"Hakim!"

"What? Am I lying? Look what happened to Frankie's mama. Dead. Cos he decided to sell at her house."

"And I understand baby. But sometimes shit happens and we deal with the circumstances."
He rolled his eyes at how oblivious his mother was but just left it since she wouldn't listen.

She was too blindly in love with him. Her family even told her but she never listened. Ayanda was too in love to even see it.

"I heard you got a girlfriend. Pierre's daughter?" She said changing the subject.
He nodded and began smiling at the thought of Karma.

"I mean not yet. I need to ask her."

"Ouu look at you smiling and cheesin. Ugh. Remind me of my damn self."

"Mama stop!" She laughed as she brought the plates to the table. Blu and Ty began running in and out of the kitchen laughing chasing each other.

"Hey! Hey! Hlala phansi. It's time for dinner."
They stopped and went to the table.

Cairo looked at the food spread and his stomach started rumbling. He hadn't a good ass home made meal in long time.

"Wheww mama you made Braai sausages wit pap. What happened?"

"What you mean?"

"You only cook this when some shit gon happen."

"Or because it's your favourite meal. Thula and eat your food." He smiled as he began eating.

Suddenly the door opened. In stumbled the face he didn't wanna see with his silver toothed smile and the tattoo on his neck that read 'C for life'.

"What's happenin?" Amir's rough voice vibrated through the house. Hakeem couldn't help but roll his eyes as this drunken mess walked through.

"Your plates in the kitchen." Gugu waved him off while he stumbled towards the couch.

"What? You not gon get it for me."

"You got legs don't you?" She rolled her neck.

"Listen bitc-"

"Woah! What we not gon do is cuss in front of them second of all watch yo fuckin mouth around my mama. You lucky ion fight yo ass right here."

"Well if it ain't this punk ass motherfucker? Who told you that you could even sit at my table. Nevermind even talk to my wife." He slurred as he sat back.

The twins looked between them. Afraid what would happen next even though they knew by the tone in Cairo's voice he was about to pop off.

"The same nigga you called when you got arrested last month and had to pick up yo kids." Cairo spat back. Amir could tell he hit a nerve.

"My bad Patna. I'm going to bed." Gugu
mouthed knowing he would leave.

"At your own house?"

"This is my-"

"Shut the fuck up. Legally this my shit, go back to your place." Hakeem was ready to punch him square in his face.

She turned to Hakeem who looked like he was gonna bust a nerve but he chose to stay calm instead of popping off.

Amir knew how to push his buttons but what could he do about it. This man made him into the angry young man he was. Did nothing but stress him with his constant troubles.

"Ion even wanna hear nothing from you. You lucky I ain't pop you in yo mouth." She hissed.

"I'm full. Imma take my plate home." Cairo ignored her and stood up to wrap his food and leave.

"Cai where you goin?" Blu asked as she saw her brother pace back and forth in the kitchen.

"Home."

"Why?"

"Cairo is tired." She nodded and went back to her food oblivious to the tension in the room.
Ty on the other hand noticed and ran over to Cai.

"Can I have a hug Keem?" He smiled and put his arms up giving him a hug. He hated arguing in front of them but when it was with Shaka. It was a lot worse.

"I'm out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.3K 56
"š‘¤š‘’ š‘–š‘›š‘”š‘Ÿš‘œš‘‘š‘¢š‘š‘’š‘‘ š‘™š‘–š‘”ā„Žš‘” š‘”š‘œ š‘‘š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘˜š‘›š‘’š‘ š‘  š‘–š‘› š‘œš‘›š‘’ š‘›š‘–š‘”ā„Žš‘” š‘š‘œš‘›š‘›š‘’š‘š‘”š‘–š‘›š‘” š‘œš‘¢š‘Ÿ š‘ š‘œš‘¢š‘™š‘  š‘“š‘œš‘Ÿš‘’š‘£š‘’š‘Ÿ"ā˜ÆļøŽļøŽ-ššžšš—šš”šš—ļæ½...
995K 48K 41
"š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¢ š˜Øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜“š˜µš˜¢, š˜“š˜° š˜ š˜©š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜® š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜³." š– š–Æš–±š–Øš–« šŸ¤šŸ¢šŸ¤ļæ½...
864K 39.6K 39
"š˜šØš® š¬š”šØš®š„š'šÆšž š«ššš§ š­š”šž š¦šØš¦šžš§š­ š²šØš® š¦šžš­ š¦šž" š˜½š™Šš™Šš™† 1
505K 12.5K 55
"š˜ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜£š˜­š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„, š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜¢š˜®š˜¦, š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜„š˜³š˜¶š˜Øš˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„, š˜ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ , š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜¢ š˜³...