๐‘ณ๐’–๐’„๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ~ ๐‘ฑ๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By ahaquirky

๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
not an update (:
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
!NOTE!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
read
sixteen
seventeen
:P
eighteen
.-.
just asking ;p
twenty
~new book~
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
hi again
(:
twenty-four
twenty-five
~ finale ~
sequel book
:o
((:

nineteen

21 1 0
By ahaquirky

It was weeks after Lisa's execution and Jennie was trapped in her room, she would never come out, not even to eat and spent her days grieving, telling herself that it was her fault that she'd died.

--

A soft knock came from the door of Jennie's room and she hummed in response, telling the person to come in. Footsteps grew closer to Jennie as she tensed up, looking down at her crossed legs as dark, red tears made their way out of her bloodshot eyes. A sudden weight on the bed startled her and she looked up, meeting the clear, blue eyes of Rose.
"Jennie?" Chaeyoung said, taking Jennie's hands in hers and frowned at her state.

"Please listen to me." the younger whispered, looking at Jennie with pleading eyes. Jennie lifted her head and looked at Rosie who looked at her with worry and guilt.
"What." Jennie murmured, almost non-existent and tiny. Rose sighed and tugged on the bag which hung around her shoulder, she gave a small smile to Jennie before taking it off and undoing the golden button, making a small noise, startling Jennie again. Rosie dug her hands in the bag and pulled something out which shone like the sun and was admiringly beautiful.

"I found this on Lalisa's throne... I suppose you remember this?" she said with a small smile, the small jewel fitted in her hand as the almost holographic texture of it reflected on Jennie's eyes, bringing out the smallest flaws in her, which were rare. Jennie's eyes filled with hope and slight happiness as she took the jewel and placed it between her fingers, admiring it.
"I remember this.." Jennie whispered, smiling at the thought. She remembered how resilient she was to get the gem. She remembered how she'd only accepted the deal because of it. She remembered everything about her.

A small tear escaped Jennie's eye, hitting the cold rock which illuminated gracefully, like an angel, or more specific, like Lalisa. Jennie recalled when she'd walked into the throne room of heaven and saw her face, how her attitude made Jennie fuming and her sly cheekiness. These memories made Jennie feel a range of emotions.
"How?" Jennie asked, lifting her head to look at the angelic woman in front of her, light pink hair, pale, porcelain skin and glimmering, ocean blue eyes. But nothing could compare to the woman who'd made her happier. The woman who held many secrets and promises against her. She made her feel special for having her. She loved her imperfections. Her everything.

Rosie smiled and sighed, looking at the jewel in Jennie's hand.
"You know that woman you call Annabelle?"
"Yeah?"
"I found it in her room, she doesn't know it's gone yet, I suppose."
"She stole it?" Jennie asked, her temper rising. Rosie nodded and held her free hand, caressing her palm with her thumb. Jennie sighed and fumbled with the jewel.
"I didn't even get to do it..." Jennie mumbled,
"What?"
"I didn't even get to give this to Lalisa. She loved it, she wanted it. I told her I'd give it but I never did."

"When was that?"
"A few years ago. We had a meeting about the earth being destroyed, she refused but accepted when I showed her this same rock." Jennie explained, Rosie smiled and ruffled Jennie's hair to which she whined at, making the younger snicker at her.
"Follow me."
"What?"
"Just come!" Rose whined, grabbing Jennie's hand and dragging her out of the room, their dresses trailing lazily behind them on the shiny floors.

--

Rose and Jennie halted in front of a shining door, protected with padlocks.
"Are you mad?!" Jennie scolded, Rose blinked unemotionally at her and broke out a small smile.
"What?"
"It's crazy dangerous in there!" she complained, Rose just rolled her eyes and pulled a ring of keys out of her purse, fiddling with them in the locks until one clicked.
"Found it." Rose grinned. Jennie's mouth hung open in shock as she grabbed Rose's forearm."
"No! We're not going in there! I'm not risking it, Rose."
"I thought you wanted her to be alive."
"But then you'll be killed!"
"But-"
"Park Chaeyoung. Are you hearing yourself?" a voice said, making the two girls turn around.

"Oh- Sorry Madam.," Chaeyoung whispered, looking down in shame. Jennie grinned cheekily at her before retiring back to her room.
"Now you." the posh voice said. Rosie looked up at the woman and widened her eyes.
"Jisoo?" she said in disbelief. Jisoo walked up to her and snatched the keys from her hand and locked the doors.
"Chaeyoung, you know you're not allowed in there." Jisoo stated, making Rosie cross her arms and frown."
"Aren't you supposed to be taking care of heaven?" Chaeyoung asked, Jisoo paused for a while before shaking her head 'no'.

"Come with me, we need to discuss something," Jisoo said, grabbing Chaeyoung's forearm and dragging her into a small room with only two chairs and a table.

--
"So? What did you want to talk about?" Chaeyoung asked, intertwining her fists into a ball together. Jisoo smiled and gave her a sweet smile.
"I know you want Lalisa back. But it'll be harder than expected." she said, Chaeyoung tilted her head to the side, confused. Jisoo stiffled a giggle at her cuteness and sighed again.
"Basically, you know that room you went to enter?"

"If you actually went in there, you could've ended up like Lalisa."
"Jisoo?"
"Yeah?"
"We're already dead, but where is Lalisa now? She died twice, once on earth and once in heaven." she asked, Jisoo's eyes expanded in shock.
"What?"
"Where did Lalisa actually go, Jisoo?"

"Oh um well-" Jisoo coughed, she stood up and put one palm on the desk in a panicked state.
"See you later, I have to go somewhere!" she rapidly spoke, leaving Chaeyoung in the room, furrowing her eyebrows in annoyance.

--

Chaeyoung walked on the grass in the palace gardens, looking up into the air and walking around aimlessly. She closed her eyes and stood deep in thought for a brief while.
"What actually happened? Why isn't Jisoo telling me?" Chaeyoung muttered, looking down at her intertwined fingers. She stopped in her tracks in front of an oak tree-

"Lalisa's favourite." she smiled, caressing the hard timber with her fingers slowly. Chaeyoung sighed in sadness,
"I will find whoever leaked those photos and ruin them no matter what I do." she cursed under her breath the whole way around the garden.

The soft ruffling of leaves alerted her, she turned around and stared at the woman with platinum blonde hair and a cheeky smirk plastered on her doll-like face, almost copying Lalisa's features.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Chaeyoung snarled, stepping closer to the smirking blonde that stood unfazed.
"I thought it was obvious." the blonde whispered in Chaeyoung's ear, making her shiver. The slightly taller woman pushed her away and glared at her as the other took her hand.
"Hey!" Chaeyoung whined, plodding behind Annabelle, making her grin.
"Hurry up slow poke." she said, Chaeyoung groaned and picked up her pace.

--

Annabelle pulled her into a deserted area of the old, dusty library, leaving Chaeyoung shook.
"H-How did you know about this place?.. Only Jennie and- her.. know about this." Chaeyoung said, her mouth wide open, Annabelle scoffed and grinned.
"I have my ways." she whispered, loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear.

"Just follow me, Park, it's not that hard." she said, Chaeyoung's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as she trailed behind Annabelle under one of the box piles.
Chaeyoung's skin crawled eerily on her body, making her shiver, and goosebumps raised on her forearms at the dampness underneath the cardboard boxes.

"We need to talk, Chaeyoung." Annabelle said, motioning for Chaeyoung to go in front of her, her back now facing the wall of boxes. Annabelle inched closer and held a hand behind her back, smirking. Chaeyoung whined and attempted to push her by her chest, only making her smirk deeper.
"Aish! Personal space!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, tilting her head away.

Suddenly, a small hand found her waist, bringing her closer. She leaned in, the bottom of her body now not visible, only her waist and up. Chaeyoung tried to avoid eye contact, looking anywhere but her face. Annabelle took Chaeyoung's chin and made her face meet hers.
"Oh Chaeyoung." Annabelle whispered, admiring Chaeyoung's face.

A small smile tugged on Annabelle's face as she leaned forwards and her hand behind her back now facing Chaeyoung.
"You should know not to trust anyone." Annabelle smirked, pressing a sharp, metal object on Chaeyoung's stomach.
"What.." Chaeyoung whispered, almost barely audible even to the sharpest of listeners.

An unbearable, sharp pain erupted in Rosie's stomach, making her groan and fall to her knees, clutching her stomach in pain. Her once clean hands, stained with dark red blood which fell like a waterfall. She winced in pain and broke out, salty tears streaming down her face as she watched Annabelle who looked crazily amused at the sight of her bleeding to death,

Annabelle smirked and dropped the object in front of Chaeyoung, the tall woman felt small in her gaze, full of fear and pain which engulfed her almost immediately.

Chaeyoung wasn't the smartest, nor the sharpest thinker,

But then it hit her.

She'd been stabbed.

--

hey guys remember to stay at home even though i literally moved cities today for the dumbest reason but dont do what i did because im an idiot ok.  stay at home in bed with food because that's the best

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.5K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - โš ๏ธWarning: Cringy as AF, I SWEAR THIS BOOK GETS WEIRDER AS IT GOES ON. (You've been warned, seriously) Jennie a CEO of Gucci and...
50.3K 967 200
Obviously part 2 of 'A Blackpink Book' and same description from part 1 counts here sooooo...get ready for more crappy writing skills!! Enjoy!
707K 17.7K 51
(COMPLETED) [1st Book to Publish] Jennie and Lisa for their own Perfect Love Story [ Ranked Number 1 in Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Lisamanoban 10/18/1...
38.4K 669 16
just a girl with an imagines book ๐ŸŽ€ highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...