BakugouxTodoroki. Love Has No...

By DekuQueen

In the mist of all of this and all of his depression is it possible to find yourself again to feel happy and... More

Intro
where it all began
study
confession
challenging the number 2
part 7 traning

part 4

31 1 0
By DekuQueen

Couldn't think of a good name for tjis chapter.
Hello guys I'm back. Sorry I was gone so long.
***********
Bakugou pov:

Its now lunch time, I'm sitting at a table with denki, and kirisima. With out realising it I find my self scanning the cafeteria looking for the half n half basterd, after a few minutes of no luck I decided to get up and head to the class room.

I walk towards the class room in silences, just as I reach the class I hear voices coming from inside, so I stand just out side the door so I can hear.

'Why him, why not me, I can make you happy' that voice belongs to Midoria.

'Medoria I don't like you that way okay, you know who I like, and I have already told you to give up on me' that voice is Todoroki's. After hearing this I got interested and kinda wanted to know who he likes I honestly thought it was deku he likes.

'But I love you sho. I can't take this anymore' I looked through the gap in the door and I see deku kiss Todoroki, I don't know why but a part of me got so angry, I just walked in like I didn't know, I was furious I walked up to deku and let little sparks go off.

'Oi nurd, back off' I had no idea what had come over me all I know is seeing deku kiss him made me so angry. I grabbed Todoroki's hand and drag him out behind me to the nearest room.

'Ahh bakugou what are you doing'
the room I dragged us into is dark but I can just make out Todoroki's body, my eyes kept finding themselves starting at his lips, my brain was in a hase, I didn't know what I was doing, I was driven by this feeling of possession and desire, this feeling is all so new to me it made my body feel strange.
I push Todaroki up against the wall, my heart racing, my eyes scanning his lips, his jaw, and his neck, a feeling of lust takes over. I press my lips against his, one hand pushing his shoulder back the other pushed against the wall, I bite his lower lip wanting entrances, he gasp in shock from the bite and I take this chance to slip my touge into his mouth feeling every, inch of it, I pull away and start kissing his jaw and down his neck, I get a moan from him once I found  his sensitive spot,
'Ehmm'
This only In curages me even more, just as I was about to take the next step the bell rings telling  me it's time to stop and get to class, I pull away and look him in the eyes and he is a blushing mess, that's when realization hits me on what I have done.
'Fuck, I ahhh, you better not tell anyone got that' he nodds in silence
'Also studdy at my house tonight' I say as i open the door leaving the room, with a shocked Todaroki inside.

*********
End of chapter short I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
112K 3.9K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
435K 29.9K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
88.3K 1.7K 34
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ...