Miraculous Ladybug

By shadow_crawler

this is a daminette story. Marinette is given the cold shoulder by everyone of her class thanks to Lila's li... More

note
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
note

2

19.2K 331 373
By shadow_crawler

Marinette's POV:

*Beep* *beep* *beep* I woke up to the sound of my beautiful alarm. "Ugh" I looked at the time and stood up "good morning tikki" "good morning Marinette" I went to my closet and picked a outfit.

I put my clothes on did my hair in a braid and went downstairs with my bags. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the papers with all the information. I ate some cereal and went downstairs to the backery. "Hey Mom hey Dad I'm going" "wait!!!! Not without a hug and a kiss and a little something for in the bus to share" they hugged me gave me a kiss wished me good luck and gave me some food "thanks Mom Dad I need to go now bye" I waved and walked to school. While all of this happened my parents stood by my side and helped me up when I felt down.

When I reached school I saw Chloe, Nino, Alix and Kim already waiting for me. "Hey, you guys are here before me good job" we laughed because I was never on time so it was a little joke between us. We waited for the bus when the others came. Alix looked around and I guess she saw my bag with food because she went on her knees "please please please tell me your parents made that for us!?" I started laughing "yea, it's for in the bus so have a little patience" she looked a little upset but stood up non teles. If you think baydeway that we are oblivious to the class staring daggers at us then your wrong we just ignor them. After Mrs Bustier explained a few things the bus was there so we hopped on. The five of us went to the backseat so we could sit with each other (Sabrina was stille in trainings camp) I sat besides the window and Chloe. Lila and her little gang sat in front of the bus and where around her like wasps and lemonade. I put my headphones on and started listening to music.

Half way there I saw that Chloe fell asleep on my shoulder so ii took a picture and sent it to Sabrina. When we reached the airport I woke up the others and we walked out the bus and got off our stuff. We walked to Mrs Bustier "okay class go get your ticket from Marinette and check in, owh and if you are gonna say that Marinette and her friends aren't allowed first class then your wrong so deal with it lila." Me and my friends snickerd a little but when the others came for their tickets we stopped and gave them.

After everyone has a ticket we went to the airplane. "Okay, first class over there second class over here" me Chloe and Alix sat besides each other me besides the window again then Chloe then Alix. Nino and Kim were in front of us. Halfway through the flight in went to check the schedule for the trip and Al the other things.

-----------------time skip-------------------

When we landed we went to get our bags and I helped Mrs Bustier with her bags when Lila decided to interfere "Mrs Bustier Marinette stole my bag and placed it somewhere else" I rolled my eyes and said "Lila I grabbed my bags and went to help Mrs Bustier so I couldn't have done it without her seeing it. Of you're gonna lie do it good please" I walked to my friends and we walked to the bus. When we sat sat down the same setup as before I got a message from Bruce Wayne
I heard you landed I hope it was a save flight. The receptionist should give you the keys for the rooms. The tour guide for tomorrow will be there as well to introduce himself so you can get a little  jused to them. I hope you have a good stay and hope to see you soon.
I replied and went back to listening to my music.

---------little time skip------------

When we reached the hotel everyone was in aw except for me. We walked inside and I went to the receptionist and got the keys. I walked to Mrs Bustier and gave her the keys and the schedules and went back to my friends. We walked to our rooms me Alix and Chloe shared a room and Kim and Nino shared one. When we walked in our room we were in shock it was beautiful.

(It looked like this but with 3 bed's)

We Al looked shocked "Mrs Bustier must have given us one of the better rooms" said Alix. We dropped our stuff of and walked to the door opposite of us where Kim and Nino stayed. When we walked in the room was amazing as well.

"Nice right I think we god the best rooms from our class." Kim said. We staid there for a while till we needed to come to the restaurant to eet. When we came in the lobby we saw our class with a man we didn't know. We walked to them "ah good were all here. This is our guide Mr Stephan" "hello I'm James Stephan and as your teacher already said I will be your tour guide. Tomorrow we will walk around Gothem and I'll explain some stuff. Okay enough talking let's go eating" "yes!!" We walked to the restaurant and orders some food.

---------little time skip------------

When we were done me and the others were walking to our rooms when Mrs Bustier stopped us. "I wanted to say that you guys were aloud to skip the tour if you wanted to and go straight to the park where we will meet up" I looked at the others and then at Mrs Bustier "that would be nice" she nodded and gave us a card "with this you can enter the park" after that she walked away.

We wanted to start walking to our rooms when we were stoped again and this time we didn't really like it. Alya stoped us "what did Mrs Bustier gave you, was it a key to the penthouse because if that's it then it's Lila's. So give it back" she said at a angry tone. We looked at each other and started laughing "what are you laughing about!?" We stoped and looked at her "it's not a key to the penthouse but to the park so we can go there instead of going on the tour, so be happy you won't see us much tomorrow" Chloe said "why would I be happy if you are treated like that you don't deserve it!!" Alya said. We looked at each other and said "you and Lila do yea that's a really good joke" we said while halfe laughing "Lila does she is sweet and innocent while you are a bully" she screamed.

That's when I stepped in "one: were no bully's two: Lila isn't innocent and sweet three: there is no reason to scream there are other people here who want to relax and not with some screaming child hanging around them" I said and then I walked past her to the room and the others folowd.

When we were in our rooms we started to unpack and I started to work on the dresses I promised to make I was already done with the suits for the boys. You may ask why I'm making them, well it's because we are invited to a Wayne gala so I promised to make our clothes. While I was doing that the three of us were talking and joking after an hour we decided to chance and go to bed "good night" I said "good night"they said.

Bruce's POV:

A week earlier

I was reading through some of the entry's when one in particular stood out. It was one of a girl her letter was at first nothing out of oradanery but when I started reading it I was surprised. She was from French her name was Marinette and seeing her letter there were only a few little mistakes even a Amarican makes those.

While I was reading I was very surprised when she said the reason I wanted to come to Gothem and not somewhere else is because the city inspires me. I was shocked with what she said 'why does she think that' I thought. It was probably very weird seeing me like this because I was reading this in the watchtower while there were people and I had a surprised expression so it was probably very very weird for the others. I went back to reading and what she said next answered my question and brought a smile on my face a little one but still a smile. I know it sounds weird but let me explain. Gothem is the home of so many Vilans and bad guys but there are still people, and those people have hope thanks to the Batman and his helpers. It inspires me that even if it's a dangerous city people haven't given up hope jet.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a very confused Diana a ferry shocked Barry and a very interested Clark I sighed and said "WE sent out a contest of who can visit us for a tour and that kind of stuff and I was reading a entry that kind of shocked me" I gave them the letter. They looked surprised at first but started reading the letter. Their faces went from shock to confused to a smile "I get it now. If I were you I would take this one" said Clark I nodded "I was planning on doing that"

After an hour I went back to the bat cave and changed. I walked up to see Dick and Jason watching Mulan while Tim and Damien were somehow not fighting but playing a game on Tim's computer. When I walked in Tim looked up at me "and who did you chose" I walked to him ans gave him the letter "it was a very interesting letter" that made the others look up too. I saw his eyes gliding over the text and he first didn't have any reaction then it was shock then it was a smile "yes, this is the one" the others read the letter too and had the same reaction even Damien.

I went to my office and called the number but Marinette if I remember correctly was already gone so I texted her and she replied and we had a small conversation. After that I went to my room to sleep and when I closed my eyes I was a kind of excited for next week because the girl sounded very interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 1.4K 19
marinette was always known as a shy, clumsy girl but she is actually princess marinetta cheng of china. when a threat is sent out on marinetta, she...
149K 3.3K 38
What if Nino and Marinette have a secret past and were trained to be spies? what if everything everyone knew about them was a lie, what if their whol...
187K 3.7K 17
So everyone has turned on Marinette believing Lila's lies. Adrien is a jerk and doesn't defend Marinette basically saying that the liers feelings are...
14.5K 413 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...