our love story

By jminafics

"๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€." In which their love story started by... More

1 โ˜ tell me.
2 โ˜ had a.
3 โ˜ nothing much.
4 โ˜ it begins.
5 โ˜ maybe.
6 โ˜ please.
7 โ˜ will you?
8 โ˜ ain't me.
9 โ˜ feel special.
10 โ˜ the what?
11 โ˜ insecurities.
12 โ˜ hangs out.
13 โ˜ he's here!
14 โ˜ friendly shit.
15 โ˜ know nothing.
16 โ˜ believe me?
17 โ˜ my choice.
18 โ˜ step away.
19 โ˜ trust.
20 โ˜ deal.
21 โ˜ missing you.
23 โ˜ comeback to me.
24 โ˜ explaination.
25 โ˜ the best for us.
26 โ˜ no reason to talk.
27 โ˜ avoid you.
28 โ˜ still around.
29 โ˜ old friends?
30 โ˜ new friend.
31 โ˜ more like old lovers.

22 โ˜ seeing you.

402 38 31
By jminafics

"jimin, you're dumb if you think we're going to let you see mina again," nayeon scoffed.

"nayeon, please. stop acting like you doesn't know the situations." jimin begged, hoping that she at least will let him talk to mina.

nayeon frowns and shows her disgust face, "what are you talking about? me, acting? jimin, you're the one who made her didn't get out from room for six days."

"that's why i'm trying to talk to her. you both are misunderstood."

"shut up, jimin. i see you and seulgi kissing. with my own eyes. i'm not so old jimin. i still can remember," nayeon attacks, trying to push jimin away from her house.

"you should thanked to me for not telling mina that you kissed her best friend," she added.

"nayeon," jeongyeong suddenly stands beside her who's loudly nagging. "mina is at the kitchen. can you, faster a bit?"

"oh, of course," nayeon's mood suddenly change. "now, leave jimin." nayeon turns at jimin, rolling her eyes and closed the front door on him.

jimin groans. he clicked on the bell again and again. he hears so much noises on the inside until the door was opened.

"mina, no!" nayeon shouts from the kitchen, trying to stop mina but jeongyeon holds on her.

"nayeon plea─" jimin stopped halfway when he sees the person open the door.

his girlfriend. the face that he's been missing. she's just stares at him, not uttering any words.

"m-mina.."

❝ what are you doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 739 43
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
30.3K 4K 26
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

16.7K 1.1K 10
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
88.3K 3.7K 32
โœฟ a collection of short Indian love tales, binded with care and fates โœฟ