Clone force 99 (the bad batch...

Por truth_or_dare_queen

Since the bad batch came to the clone wars franchise I decided to make a little prefrence about them. Disclai... Más

Hi everyone!!!
What you look like (before you meet him)
How you met
Your thoughts on him
His thoughts on you (his pov)
You two become friends
What turns him on (before you date)
He ask you out
First kiss
Who he's jealous of
How you cuddle
Nicknames
First i love you
Top or bottom (funny joke)
How good he is in bed/brothers hear you guys getting it on
How they hug you (pictures)
You caught him watching porn
How he wakes you up
How you wake him up
He slaps tour butt
Request
He melts your heart with his words
He eats brownies
You think perverted
You do the tik tok naked challenge
You two got walked in on
Your Sexuality
He think perverted
Your new hair style (with colours)
He watshes you play just dance
My other star wars stories
You hit him in the nuts
Yours and his hogwarts house
Girlfriends talk about clone wars final arc with author
He does the naked challenge
Clone wars is over
He catches you.....
Their reaction when you invite them to the shower with you (request)
Hunter (lemon) 🥵
Tech (lemon) 🥵
Wrecker (lemon) 🥵
Crosshair (lemon) 🥵
You tell him that your pregnant (prank)
When he actually got you pregnant
You caught him jerking his chicken
You slap his butt
You change his cloths
How he reacts to your swimsuit
You dye their hair
They walk in on you pleasuring yourself
You bring home a stray
He stares at you
Clone trooper one shot
You meet a long time friend
They became yandre (pictures)
Them as girls (pictures)
Introducing boyfriends to the family
They follow you
When you get hurt
Someone flirts with you
He cooks for you (goes wrong)
When everyone hears tech swear for the first time
You call him daddy
Youmget him excited
He uses a diry pick up line on you
He refrence a tik tok
Bad batch story
You and him live happily ever after (finale scenario)

Lack of human affection (request)

2.8K 65 9
Por truth_or_dare_queen

Hunter
Hunter has been away for a while. He and his brothers one some missions. You however were on the ship alone. You frowned the whole time, for a couple of days and you feel all lonely.

You went outside for some fresh air and a glass of water in your hand.

Then the bad batch came Bach and greeted you from their journey. Hunter waved at you for a second then noticed you feeling down.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking up to you.

You signed "nothing"

Hunter disagreed "(y/n) tell me, what's bothering you?"

"It's just... I feel like I'm not getting enough.... lack of human effection"

"Oh!" He frowned as he was gonna touch you but wasn't sure yet "is it okay if I did?" You noded and hunter hugs your d kissed your head and you hugged back. This is all you wanted.

Tech

You were just lying on the floor doing nothing you stood up and went to the control room and watched from the distance. You held yourself tightly not knowing what's wrong g with you.

"(Y/n)" you turned to see tech walking towards you as he sits on a chair beside you "are you all right, love?"

You shrugged "I don't know it's just.... when I'm alone I don't feel like myself, I feel very... lonely"

Tech thought of it for a sec then realize "you want lack of human affection, you want to be touched"

You nodded as he walks up to you and pull you to him as you both hugged.

Wrecker

When you needed  affection wrecker was always there for you even when you feel really down.

I really can't imagine on wreckers part.

Crosshair

Normally you two argue a lot about things that you two just want to be away from each other for a bit.

However every time you guys do that you feel... like you need some affection from your boyfriend, sure you two fight but you still love him. When you thought you had your own time you decided to find crosshair.

Once you found him he was polishing his weapon. Then looks at you he realize you're not happy at the moment. He never realize he would do this but. He put away his weapon and immediately came up to you and hugged you. And you hugged back. This is the affection you wanted.

A/n: okay i Amit this was really hard for me to do because I didn't know what lack of affection was until I googled it. (Yes I'm that dumb) but I hoped you liked it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 128 27
If you're here, hi! I rewrote this story, so go check out the new and improved on my account, same name, and same picture. Thank you!!!
186K 7.2K 81
• A Galaxy Divided by War• ~ The Bad Batch. Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. A group of elite defective clones, fighting their own way through...
53.1K 1.7K 94
*SEQUEL* to my first TBB fanfiction titled "Stealth and Track" The adventures of Fern, Omega, and the boys of the Bad Batch continue after the destru...
23.6K 624 46
Ella is a mandalorian Jedi trying to find her way through this new galaxy after order 66 and she happens to bump into her favourite clones. who knows...