London Calling [COMPLETED]

By Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... More

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl๐Ÿ”ž
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 20 - Gundusoodi

734 46 183
By Bahubalifan

The car stopped infront of Royal Albert Hall.One after the other,the stars got down.

S: Hello 👋🏼 I'm Anushka Shetty..ahh...oops one sec my dupatta got caught in the seat...huh...(not seat it's Pupsooo who is pulling🙄)

R: Yo! 👋🏼I'm Rana Daggubatti...I was getting suffocated inside because they(DS)wouldn't let us in peace need some fresh air pls excuse me...

Last but not least,

D: Hihihi...👋🏼myself Venkata Suryanarayana...

SSR: Enough!They know.You just move don't block my way.

D stepped aside giving way for SSR.

D: Huh..uh...hihihi yes I am the famous pan Indian star...see,I'm wearing new clothes stitched for this event so pls take selfies with me thank you!😊

He posed for selfies.The team then entered the colossal hall.They were fascinated by the architecture.

S: It's really huge no bro...

R: Yes bro seems like larger than life...

D: This is the place ? 😏Why is everything yellow here ? The person who built this loves yellow colour or what ? Still he should use common sense how can people sit in an all yellow room blah blah blah...

SSR brought down D's shades.

D: Huh..uh...it was my jaundice shades hihihi now everything looks good in normal colour thanks Raj!

SSR: 🙄

As they walked in the audience rose from their seats giving them a grand welcome.They clapped and cheered the team.

"Prabhas!!!We love you!!"

D: My fans! 😍They are all my fans! 1,2,3...1000,2000...I have so many fans!!! Wow!!! Hi Darlings!!! 👋🏼

He waved at them.They were led to balcony on the third level where the rest of their team were seated.DOP Senthil and wife were there even Shobhu garu and family.

The team greeted and hugged each other.People were taking photos and videos of them.SSR also took out his phone to capture the moments.S chose to be by her Pupsooo's side like how Devu stood by Ammu always.

Some fans who wished to see DS as a real couple called out to them.

"Prabhas! Please marry Anushka!!!We love you both!!!"

S looked down to hide her shyness while D just smiled and waved at them.DS and the team were overwhelmed seeing the crowd and their love and adoration for them.D looked up and saw there were more levels.

D: I want to go up and see what is there!

SSR: There are monsters at the top if you go up they will tear you apart and eat you.

D: Oh...It's ok then I don't want I will be here.

"Nandhu...."

D: Akka !!! Bava !!!😃

D's elder sister had come with her husband to support the team.Two of his 'pra' sisters also came.

"Annayya!!"

He embraced them.S also hugged and exchanged pleasantries with her in-laws.It was a pleasant surprise for them.D became more excited seeing his family.

Hugging his sister,he looked around her back and peered into his bava's pockets if they were hiding any treats for him.

D: Akka,haven't you got me anything to eat ? 😕

D's bava: Meeting you without eatables ? No chance...she has brought home made murukku...

She took a packet from her handbag and passed it to her brother.

D: Murukku! Yummy!

He went to tear the plastic but was stopped by SSR who showed him the no food and drinks sign board.

D's sis: I'll keep those for you.You can have later.

D: No akka I will keep it with me I have a place...

He hid the packet inside his coat pocket.

D: If Amma was here it would have been even better...

D's sis: She won't travel to far places you know no...that's why we are here...

DS sat in the middle with his akka and bava on either sides.The lights went off and the emcee addressed the audience with a speech before the performance.

D discreetly tore open the packet and took out a muruku then stuffed it in his mouth.

D: Krumm...krummm...krumm...Sweetu ma take...freshly made...

S: I'll have later we should not eat here.

D: If you don't take now,you won't get any later I will finish it all.

S: Ok then give me one...

He took one,bit half and then gave her the remaining half.

S: I want a full one...

D: Sweety you are my better half so you eat half of what I eat.

S: You brushed na?

D: Yes...see 'eeeee'

He showed her his teeth after which she ate his murukku.Then she took one and bit half.He snatched the other half from her hand and looked at it as if it were gold,

D: Anushka Shetty's half eaten murukku...if kept in auction will sell for billions but I get it for free!!😍Krum...krumm...

S mv: Mental🤦🏻‍♀️

D,the generous one,passed around the murukku to his team.Though food and drinks were not allowed inside the hall,our folks did not mind and continued relishing the delicacy as if they had come as a family to watch a movie in Inox cinema.D kept the last few pieces for himself.After gobbling that,

D: Buuurrppp! I want water!

Rama garu passed him a bottle and he guzzled water.Using S's salwar,he rubbed his mouth and hands.Soon he felt sleepy.Yawning,he leaned on S's shoulder.

S: Pupsoo what is this you are sleeping here?It doesn't look good...sit properly.

D: Your waist is covered so I am nodding off Sweetu...When will the event start ? 😕

S: Soon...be patient.Here,play the games on my phone if you want.

He played for sometime but soon lost interest.He looked around and saw everyone listening attentively to the speech.

D: What do they find so interesting in this ? Had I known I would have come two hours late...grr...

He removed his blazer as he was feeling uncomfortable.Being restless he began playing with S's hair,jhumkas and bracelet.She spanked his hands numerous times yet he would not stop.When he got tired of that he asked for her duppatta and she gave him thinking he was feeling cold but he had other plans.

Rolling it around his fist he punched in the air.

D: Agni skalana sandhaghdharipu
varga pralya radha Chatrapathi...😡

He crooned the Chatrapathi song imagining himself punishing baddies who misbehaved with girls.

D: Next sentiment scene...

Unrolling the duppatta from his hand,he clenched it to his chest as if it were his Amma's handkerchief.He made a crying face,

D: Amma thappunu kadupulona daachukunna ninnu choosthunnaa...ammaaa ammaa...😭

He pretended to sob onto the duppatta.

D: Now romance...for that....Sweety!

He moved closer to her then placed the duppatta on her shoulder.

D: Gundusoodi gundusoodi gucchukundee Sweety naadee...😍

Pinching her cheeks he tugged the duppatta as if it were her saree pallu.

S: Ow...what was that for ?

D: I'm showing the various uses of a duppatta...I just discovered that it can be used for mass,sentiments and romance...

S: 🙄Be quiet Pupsoo...

D: Ok...Sweetu,Sweetu...can you make pleats and give me in this ?Pls last time after this I won't disturb you...

She made pleats on her dupatta and gave hoping it would keep him occupied.He tucked one set of pleats inside his pant and the other end he draped across his torso pulling the material up to cover his chest.

D: Hihihi this is how Sweety wears her saree I know...

"...and now we present to you our live orchestra band..."

Everyone clapped.D returned the crumpled cloth back to S and sat obediently like a good boy.

With Bahubali The Beginning movie running on the screen behind,the symphony band performed M.M Keeravani garu's epic score.

While MMK sat humbly with hands crossed in his front,SSR,K,R and D were cheering and creating havoc like students who bunked college to watch a cricket match.

When Mahendra Bahubali was shown,

D: Sweety!Sweety! that's me! Akka,bava!That's me! Pabsu pa!😃

He squealed in excitement.

Bhallaladeva was next,

D: Bava! Bava ! That's you !! 😃

R: Here comes the real King of Mahishmati Samrajyam 😎

And then came Devasena,the Queen who was waiting for her son to come to break the shackles and set her free.

D: Sweety! Sweety! You!! 😃

S: ☺️

When the scene of Mahendra running to his mother played on screen,

S: Naa koduku!!! 🤗

That gave him an idea.Not wanting to let go of a chance,he fell her lap.

D: Amma!! You bore me in this womb of yours for 9 months!

He caressed her lower belly.

D: How many times I have kicked inside this tummy and caused you pain yet you bore it all.😭

He rubbed her waist.

S: Pupsoo ! What are you doing ?😳

D: My goddess! You hugged me in this very chest when I was born...

He dropped his thick skull on her bosom.

S: Ouch! 😖

D: Talli! Pls allow this son to hug you once...😭

D: Amma!!! My father is a useless guy what for he kept such a big moustache and thick beard when he could only make one with a bomb like you ? Idiot fella wasted your youth by dying so soon but you don't worry Amma this son is there for you...😭

He hugged her and roamed his hands on her back.

S: Pupsoo pls leave me no...what if someone sees...

Since the light was off and music was loud,people could not see his antics however a person who was sitting behind them was watching,

SSR: Ahem...ahem...Rey!

D got pissed and broke the hug.

D: Raj! If you have sore throat suck some cough drops don't separate a son from his mother...!😡

SSR: In the movie I wrote the scene for Mahendra to hold Devasena's hands only fearing your real emotions might show if I let you hug her what you couldn't achieve on screen you are doing now ? I'm watching your atrocities from the time we came and sat here.If you don't leave the girl now,I will make you exchange seat with Karthikeya!

D: No privacy for a young couple in this world.😤

He sat decently crossing his arms at his front.

Towards the end they showed Amarendra Bahubali on the battlefield.S had hearts in her eyes.

S: My hero ! 😍

He tapped her shoulder.

D: That's also me! 😎

He showed her his cheek hoping he would get a kiss but,

S: Thoo...

She continued staring at the screen without a blink while a dejected D cursed himself for being hasty and removing his mane and beard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 4.4K 37
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
10K 840 42
"You will return... Right?" He asked "You can't... Betray me . Kiara " He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes . "I will .... I will come back " I...
19 9 10
Moving to Worcestershire from London so far the best idea of Elizabeth's life. Bought a small house, not rented. Actually bought. Nothing to do excep...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ This is a short fanficti...