I Can't Find The Words(Maddie...

By RoyalDarkness_

Christmas, Madison's favorite holiday is coming up and Madison and Gino have some chemistry between them, we... More

Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11

Chapter1

862 17 0
By RoyalDarkness_

CHAPTER 1

The clouds were solid white and thin as always. The bold black "Abby Lee Dance Company" sign stood out proudly on the white weird shape building. The ground completely frozen and full of fluffy snow. It was almost December. Which means Madison's favorite holiday is coming up, Chirstmas. The bright lights and the musical insturments through the night, bakimg cookies and hanging colorful ornaments on christmas trees; But the best part, is the hot chocolate with the mashmellows soaking or drowning in the brown mixture, the joyous people dancing and singing christmas songs, or kissing under mistletoes while family have a "get-together" in their brick houses. Madison absolutely LOVED christmas! As much as she enjoyed dance, she couldnt wait to take a break for a whole two weeks to celebrate a holiday which makes almost everyone happy. But she was in the studio working on a dance routine in her morning private before they began shooting the hit TV show for the past 3 years(since 2011 if you're wondering) she starred in, "Dance Moms". Madison was working in the studio before her big perfromance in a music video.

Maddie dropped to her knees, sweat began to drizzle down her skin. She watched it as it left her body and hit the hard brown wooden floor. She looked at herself in the wide rectangular mirror. She felt proud and amazed. Maddie just had her 3 hour private for that morning.

"Excellent Madison." Abby clapped her hands. "You are dismissed, you can go get a drink of water, and change out of those sweaty dance clothes for pyrimid and the next rehearsal."

Madison jogged into the bathroom and in the stall she went. She begin to change her peppermint striped crop top and booty shorts, into a nice neon blue crop top and black booty shorts. To finish it off, she swung on a see-through black lace crop top shirt. She then slipped on her tan jazz shoes, which was wore out and it was about to grow holes in few seconds.

Madison walked in the pink dressing room to see Nia, Holly, her mom Melissa, and Mackenzie, her sister, known as Mack Z. Mackenzie was practicing her tricks and turns as always; and Nia was running the number over and over in her head then performing it in the dressing room, making it much more clean and amazing, as she was suppose to do it yesterday; But she didnt. Next walked in Kendall and Jill which are the crazy ones but we love them forever and always. Kalani and Chloe also walked in with their moms behind them. Paige and Brooke came back only because they missed us and they really wanted to be here. Kelly walked in with her high heels on.

"Day 1 begins" Christi smiled, chuckling a little. Everyone was here. No one was missing.

"Girls how about we begin the pyrimid!" Abby insisted.

"Christi rolled her eyes as everyone was quickly walking into and inside the dance room that Madison was just rehearsing her private number in. She gazed around the room. the gigantic white walls mixed in with black and red ballet bars, and icons on the walls.

"Ok, lets get to the pyrimid." Abby spun around towards the pyrimid. She skipped the the first person on the bottom. "We'll come back to that." She reassured us. Maybe it was a new person or maybe a surprise. "Alright, on the bottom..." Abby ripped off the paper, it appeared the face of the individual. "Nia..." Abby looked at Holly. "Technique issues... Apply them." She paused. "Next we have on the pyrimid is... Mackenzie." She turned around to look at Mackenzie. "Your a singer, you have to travel and do all these fabulous things, I get that... but you still dance here and you still have to come to class. No breaks." Makenzie nodded slightly. "Then we have... Paige... and Brooke." She ripped both papers off. "You dont come to class."

Brooke seemed she didnt really care.

"we have Kendall." Abby said as she ripped the paper off the last person in the middle row. "at Nationals, you were on Maddie's heels. You still are. But i want more from you."

"K" Kendall agreed and nodded her head.

"Of course... next is Chloe" Chloe smiled. "You have the dancers body. and I think you are gonna grow up and become a successful dancer."

Christi whispered over to Kelly.

"Did she actually just say something nice to Chlo bird and nothing harsh?"

Kelly laughed.

"I guess so." She brushed her hand out of her face.

"then we have Kalani. My teen National winner. Just watch the turn in the end."

Kalani replied.

"I'll fix it."

"Now, on the top... My 9-12 national champion winner;.. Maddie!" Everyone clapped, but none of them smiled. Madison guessed they probably wasnt surprised. Abby continued.

"Alright... routines. I have 2 solos and one will be going to Mackenzie... and Chloe."

"Yes!" Chloe whispered happily.

"Chloe your number is called 'the new me'... you were the star of Lux's music videos and your half famous... and your a beautiful ballerina... Mackenzie, your solo is called 'One and only' because you have a lot of fans and i bet a lot want to be you. and its a acro/jazz number."

"I'm glad I dont have a solo" Maddie whispered to Paige. Madison raised her hand.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes, Maddie I understand you have to leave and go perform another music video. " Abby pointed out. She congratulated her. "Congratulations."

Everyone clapped as Maddie thanked her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome sweetheart" she whispered in her ear.

"Now where was I?... Oh yeah!... There is a duet... Kendall will be the female lead and..." Abby ripped off the peper from the pic on the side from the pyrimid. "the male will be Gino." Kendall blushed. "and its called... when you were my man." Kendall smiled as everyone chuckled. "Alright, the group number will be called... ' 'The Chain' and this number is inspired by a long ago folk tale" Everyone applaud as she continued,

"Gino will not be in the group number this week. But he'll be arriving later on sometime this day."

"Okay, girls! Spread apart! Lets get this routine cleaned and finished! Moms you can go thank you."

All the girls began to spread out and stretch whiling talking for a bit. Chloe, Kendall, and Paige were in a circle.

"Do you feel excited that you can perform the duet with Gino?" Chloe answered.

"I mean yeah I guess. You know just to get more experience with working with a boy, especially in a duet."

"Yeah, because you dont normally get a girl and a boy duet in the teen category, mostly in the junior or senior group." Nia agreed.

"Exactly, right on track where I am Nia"

Kendall gave her a thumbs up. Though, she was quit nervous of the duet.

'I'll probably be fine. I Just got to try and not freak myself out today. Or any day.' She thought.

"Chloe and Kendall, give me two chaine turns to three pencil turns into 4 second turns into a nice long and pretty attitude turn"

Chloe and Kendall did exactly as they was told.

"Kendall, you will be the lead." Abby told Kendall.

Kendall didnt expect anything "special" from Abby. All she expected from her was to yell such criticism language at her. She smiled. Then all of sudden, Gino walked in. His cheeks bright red and his phone up to his face.

'I wonder what Madison would of thought if she saw Gino in this studio right now?' Kendall thought.

'and I wonder what she would think if she knew I had a duet with Gino. Would she be mad or would she be cool with it? well maybe she'll be cool with it, she doesnt even like Gino anyways.'

"Girls? You go get a drink of water and rest for a moment or practice while I work with Mackenzie on her solo." Abby insisted. All the girls simply just nodded as they scurried along out the door. Chloe and Kendall were walking together.

"Are you gonna call Maddie?" Kendall asked.

"About what?" Chloe looked up.

"About the duet that me and Gino have today. I just wanna see what she would say."

"Fine. Alright I'll call her. BUT I'm hanging up once I say you two have a duet together." Chloe said, picking up her phone. She went to her contacts and scrolled down to the "M" section to find Madison's name and she was the 3rd person. After, she set it on speaker phone. It began to dial, and then it rang.

"Hello?" Maddie answered.

"Hey Maddie! Guess what?" Chloe replied.

"What?"

"Gino and Kendall has a duet together." Chloe then hung up.

Madison's heart sunk to her stomach. Did Kendall and Gino actually have a duet together? Madison's heart was officially broken. Everything felt like it was out of place or it was out of tune. She just wanted to rip her heart off, stab it and then smash it to pieces. But she wasnt gonna cry now. She had to think of way to solve her problem. But what? How? when? where? she didnt know. She had to solve it and it had to be solved quickly.

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I will be writing more soon! Try not to judge this to harshly because I'm only 10-16 years old. So yeah. I'll try to find some room somewhere this week but with school, Dance, and Band and everything I'm very busy lately! So stay tuned! Also comment what you think and comment what you think what Madison's going to do by solving this problem! Like, comment, and follow! <3333 That will mean so much to me!

Xoxo, RoyalDarkness_

xoxo, RoyalDarkness_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 335 13
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...
262K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
50K 1.3K 21
Madison has always been the sweet, nice girl. Good Grades, keeps her kerfew, doesn't do the dirty. With her purity ring and all, no one can get to he...
115K 4K 26
It's Christmas time, and all Mackenzie wants is her family to stop bugging her about not having a boyfriend. Johnny needs a date to a dance, and has...