Bucky's sister (Wyatt x OC x...

Af CrystalFairyTail

Rebecca (Becky) is the seemingly perfect sister of Bucky. She hides her white her under a black wig. And is d... Mere

Cheer Camp
Anti-monster laws/brother, sister time
New students?
Soulmates?!
Dreaming Alone
Date?!
Possessiveness?
Zed and Addi fight/wolf den
Kiss
Debate...
Flesh & Bone
Prawn/One for all

WEREWOLVES?!

5.6K 98 1
Af CrystalFairyTail

We were on the bus ride home. Addi, Bree, and I were talking about prawn. "I think Zed forgot about me..." Addi said sadly. "No way Addi!" Bree and I said at the same time. 

"He loves you waaaay to much!!" I said "What about you Bree?"

"Bonzo doesn't even look at me..." She said sadly.

I looked out the window and the two girls looked at me. I sighed sadly. "Hey cuz..." Addison said. "yeah..." I answered. "Don't worry. You'll find them soon" She said knowingly. "Yeah!" Bree agreed. "Thanks guys! Your the best!" I said happily. We all hugged. 

I looked out of the window again. And read some signs that said..."Addison will you..." "Go to the prawn with..." Bree continued. "ZED" Addi screamed as we crash into him. One thing led to another and we crashed into the woods.

Bucky started screaming and Addison ran out to find Zed. I decided to stay with my brother who was now passed out on the ground. 

~time skip~

When Addi came back she told everyone that there were werewolves. The 'aceys started panicking and trying to text everyone. Bucky had finally woken up a while ago and started rambling to me about how 'nobody believed his story' and 'he was trying to tell us'. I tried to comfort my upset brother and said "Come on, let's go home."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
260K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...