BROKEN (book #1)

By Bellamy_Blue

After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learn... More

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Book #2
Ending

10

701 26 13
By Bellamy_Blue

OLIVIA

It was currently five o'clock in the morning and I can't get back to sleep. I went to bed really early so now I'm up really early. I got out of my bed and decided to actually put some effort into my appearance since I'm up this early and have a lot of extra time I might as well make it worth it.

I looked through my closet trying to find something to wear I decided on a basic pair of ripped jeans and a white tank top. I undid a few buttons on the tank top, I was trying to look a bit riskier than usual.

Olivia's outfit

I brushed my hair and straightened a few of the pieces in the front. I put a little bit of makeup on, I never really wore much makeup, if any. The only reason I even have makeup is that Reagan bought it for me for my birthday.

I looked in the mirror and I was actually pretty pleased with my appearance. I looked put together for once, even my socks matched and that was a rare occurrence.

I was walking towards the kitchen when I passed Jacob's bedroom I noticed he was still asleep. I poked my head through the door.

"Why are you still sleeping? You need to get up" I said.

"Go away" he mumbled.

"Wake up" I got a pillow and started hitting him with it.

"Stop let me sleep," he said pushing me away from him.

"No you have work" I reminded him.

"No I don't start work until ten today so do me a favour and fuck off" he grunted.

"Oh," I said, In my defence, I didn't know he started work late today. "Can you still drive me today? I don't want to take the bus"

"Ugh, Olivia. Fine, I'll get up in five minutes and drive you. Just get the hell out of my room"

I walked out of his room and in to the kitchen. I made coffee and grabbed a muffin sitting down at the table. Jacob came into the kitchen a couple of minutes later.

"What are you wearing?" He asked his eyes widened.

"Umm clothes" I didn't know what else to say, my outfit looked fine.

"Put a jacket or something over your top," he told me. I laughed at that.

"No"

"Olivia, I'm not in the mood to argue with you," he said tiredly.

"Good then don't" I nodded.

"Just go grab a jacket, your shirts to revealing and teenage boys are animals, trust me," he said.

"Your a teenage boy," I told him. This guy was oblivious.

"I'm aware and we're animals," he told me. "Go grab a jacket or I won't drive you. Besides its winter you'll freeze"

"Ugh Fine" I quickly ran into my room and grabbed my Nike jacket, I was just going to accidentally forget it in the car.

"Happy" I muttered walking back into the kitchen.

"Very"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm going out with Reagan after school," I told Jacob.

"Okay, just be home by nine"

"Okay," I mumbled. I still wasn't sure what the job I was going to help Aiden with was but I'm hoping it pays well.

"Do you need money for when you're going out tonight?" Jacob asked. He had his moments of not being a complete asshole.

"No I'm okay, I still have money from babysitting," I said.

"Okay"

"We should go I don't want to be late again," I said. He nodded grabbing the keys and then we were off.

I jumped in the passenger seat of the car and enjoyed the silence. Usually, Abby would be talking all about her class and the new cool thing her teacher told her.

"Stay away from that guy today," Jacob said. Jacob has brought the whole Aiden thing up at least five times, today. "I'm serious".

"I know, I know you have reminded me quite a lot" I muttered with an eye roll.

"I can still ground you for having a boy in your bed" he has also brought that threat up a lot.

"No you can't and you punched him in the face so I think we're even," I said.

"Whatever," he said directing his attention back to the road.

"Great comeback," I said sarcastically. Sarcasm was my favourite language.

We pulled up in front of the school, I grabbed my backpack and got out muttering a quick goodbye. I made sure to leave my jacket in the car.

I walked towards my locker, walking past all of these assholes. School is honestly the worst and I hate all of these people who I'm forced to learn with.

"Olivia!!" Reagan yelled walking towards me.

"Hey," I said once she was stood beside me. I started going threw my locker trying to find my chapstick.

"Hey, so what happened with Jacob? Did you find out anything else? Did he try to shoot you?" She bombarded me with questions.

"First of all if my brother tried to shoot me don't you think I would start with that and no I didn't find anything out. Jacobs has been acting normal, maybe he's not hiding anything and we're just overthinking this" I said.

"If he's not hiding anything then why does he have a gun? Or more importantly, why didn't you know he had a gun? Innocent people don't have hidden guns" she whisper yelled. I didn't want to believe that my big brother, the guy who has been there for me my entire life isn't who I think he is.

"I know I know" I sighed.

"I'm sorry I know this is hard for you considering that your brother is probably a sociopathic murderer," she said.

"He's not a murderer," I told her defensively. I grabbed my books from my locker and walked to my first class. This was gonna be a long day.

-skip to the end of the day-

Right now I was on the back of Aiden's motorcycle and we were on our way to the job. I still have no idea what it was but I guess I was going to find out soon.

"Were here" we were outside of a huge ass restaurant, the kind of place I could never afford to go to.

"Are you like a waiter or something?" I asked Aiden as I got off the motorcycle.

"Just wait and see," he told me. We went inside and got a table.

"What's going on?" I was extremely confused I assumed he was like a waiter but right now we were waiting for the waiters to bring our food.

"We're meeting someone," Aiden told me.

"Who? Seriously explain or I'm leaving" I said.

Aiden pulled a small zip log bag out of his pocket, the bag was filled with pills. Oh my god.

"What the fuck! Are those drugs? Are you a drug dealer?! I don't want to go to jail!" I yelled.

"Keep your voice down, it's fine you won't go to jail. You said you wanted quick cash this is the easiest way to do it" he explained.

"You're fucking crazy! I didn't know you were a drug dealer!" I whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry Okay. If you want you can leave" he said. I took a deep breath and thought about this. I know dealing drugs is wrong and illegal but it's a one-time thing and I need the money.

"No it's fine I want to stay" I sighed trying to calm myself down.

"Okay you'll be okay, just relax. I'll do all the talking" Aiden tried to reassure me. Keyword tried. A few minutes later this guy who looked like he was in his early twenties came and sat across from us. He had tattoos all across his neck and a couple of small ones on his face. He honestly looked scary.

"Who's the pretty girl," the guy asked. Should I be flattered or creeped out?

"Watch it, Ryder. She's just here to help me" Aiden growled. Aww, he was trying to protect me.

"What's your name gorgeous," Ryder asked me.

"Olivia" I answered confidently. Even if this guy scared the crap out of me I wasn't going to let him know it.

"Don't tell him your name he's a low life druggy" Aiden facepalmed. Oops?

"I take offence to that," Ryder said.

Ryder slid an envelope across the table and Aiden looked in it and put it in his pocket. Aiden pulled the zip lock bag out and gave it to Ryder.

"You guys are doing this here?!" I whisper shouted.

"What did you expect? A dark alleyway?" Aiden and Ryder laughed.

"Ya. kind of" I mumbled. I was new at this, they can't expect me to know shit. It was weird I was talking to drug dealers right now.

After the deal was over Aiden gave me the money and dropped me home. I was walking back to the apartment right now. Aiden dropped me off a few blocks away because we didn't want Jacob to see him. I was so cold, it was freezing I should've worn a jacket but I would rather die than admit that to Jacob.

It was only seven o'clock when I got home. I went straight to my room and watched Netflix for the rest of the night. I can't believe I just helped deal with drugs, and the even crazier part is that I had fun.

A/N: what are your opinions on this chapter?? I'm trying to update more since I have a lot of free time because of the whole quarantine thing. Anyone's else siblings driving them insane? 😂

Anyways vote and comment if you want. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.5K 43
After the tragic death of her mother, Skylar is forced to move in with her 5 older brother, who she has never met before. With the new wealth, loss o...
37.2K 842 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
72.2K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
2.2M 66K 35
When the fierce and bitchy Lila Alfonso is suddenly thrown into the custody of her five elder brothers, will she be able to forget the past differenc...