Bonds

By uchiha_harunoo

Sasuke returns to the village and we see how his 'relationship' with Sakura unfolds. How does it go? What hap... More

Returning
The village
Annoyance
Update
Decisions
Changes
Fireworks
Update
The day after
Rejection
Questions
Awnsers
What happened?
holding hands
Goodbye
Update
Tenma's love
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
not an update again hehe
19
PLEASE READ !!
Red clips
Not a goodbye
Falling into place
ANNOUNCEMENT
Please read
February
Home
News
Hi
Thank you
Holding hands
Update
The day it happened
Lets talk.

3 months

3.4K 74 5
By uchiha_harunoo

      3 months have passed since Sasuke left the village again. These 3 months have been life changing. Naruto just found out that he eventually will be a candidate for Hokage, Temari and Shikamaru got married, and Sakura has continued to grow the Konoha hospital's programs. She has became one of Konoha's most beautiful bachelorette. Many men were fighting for her hand in marriage. Especially Tenma. He continued to win her over by doing special things for sakura, for example; sending her flowers, bringing her breakfast and offering to walk to her home. Sakura appreciated these things but always felt guilty for not reciprocating his feelings.

These three months, her and Sasuke continued to write to each other. But for the past 2 weeks he hadn't sent anything. This concerned her. All she could do was hope and pray for his safety.

"Tomorrow is a special day, Sakura-san!" exclaimed Naruto. That's right, it was her 19th birthday. She was still young but she felt so old. "I know!" she replied back. She was excited but a bit sad, the person she wanted to spend the most with wasn't going to be there. It was upsetting but she tried to avoid thinking this, she was thankful for another year of life. The two friends walk up to a dumpling shop and order their food. After they walk to their park to enjoy the nice weather. "Ahh, these are the days I enjoy the most." exclaimed Naruto. "Me too," replied Sakura. The laughed and continued to eat their sweets, reminiscing childhood memories. As they continued to talk Naruto looks at Sakura, "Hey, Sakura-san, he's okay." With a shocked look Sakura stares at Naruto, a smile takes over her face. She gives him a friendly shove as they continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 775 15
What happens when a new jutsu goes badly wrong for Konoha's latest rogue Shinobi, Sasuke Uchiha? What will Sakura do when she finds the man she loves...
303 28 19
What happens when a ninja is born that is not in the databases of a hidden village? What happens when they end up returning after a tragic incident i...
191K 4K 21
Sarada and Boruto were asked to deliver a scroll to the Sand Village. What will happen if Boruto "accidentally" activates the scroll? What will happe...
61.6K 1.5K 10
After the fourth great ninja war,sasuke didn't return to the village instead he just lives in the forest near konoha.But naruto and also others didn'...