The Major's Darling

By CharmingQueen1

Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2: Lunch
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11: Wedding prep.
Wedding Day/Honeymoon:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Epilogue: 10 years later

Chapter 23:

2K 47 2
By CharmingQueen1

Brinley's POV:

We reached the Denali's place and it's midnight. Jasper and I carry the kids inside and Leah and Seth grabbed the dogs. Kate showed us to the kids' room. We set them down on the bed and Leah and Seth wanted to stay with them there. They all go to sleep and we go downstairs to the living room.

Kate hugs me and I ask, "Did you know Irina went to the Volturi about Bella's daughter, Renesme?"

Kate says, "She was supposed to go and reconcile about Laurent being killed. Laurent was her mate."

I say, "Bella's besty Jacob who was literately in love with her and his pack killed him because he was going to kill Bella before Victoria got to her. Leah, Seth, and Jacob broke away to protect Isabella from the rest of the pack, who tried to kill her and the baby. Leah and Seth can't stand her, but they like me along with everyone else and it pisses her off. Nobody listened to me when I was trying to tell them she needed blood in her system to sustain the baby and not let it kill her. I had two at the same time."

Kate says, "Irina didn't ask you if the baby was half or immortal?"

I say, "I think what Irina saw was Renesme jumping up in the air to catch snowflakes and Jacob as a wolf. Jacob is Renesme's mate. He imprinted on her as a baby."

Kate says, "I know she grows fast, but that's disgusting."

I say, "Where's Dad and Tanya?"

Kate makes a face and my eyes widen. I mumble, "Ew."

Jasper chuckles. I say, "Don't you even think about it."

Kate laughs and says, "Jasper ain't geting any. Did you do something, B?"

I laugh and say, "Do you think Corentin Huard is hot?"

Kate says, "Is he a male model?"

I show her this picture:

Kate says, "Holy Shit. I can't even have children and I want to have his."

I say, "I know. I thought that too before I met Jasper."

Jasper growls and I say, "Shut up."

I give him a quick kiss. He's quiet after that. I go and get my Angel and Luna and bring them downstairs and they go potty and we head inside. I sit on Jasper's lap and Angel hops onto my lap and Luna hops onto Kate's lap. Kate pets her and smiles. Kate says, "She is so cute."

I put Angel on my chest and she falls asleep. I pet her as she sleeps. Luna is past out on Kate when Tanya and Dad come inside. I make my face blank and Dad gulps. I say, "We have been here for hours and I don't like hearing, 'Oh God! Tyler! Harder! Faster!' from the woods. If you are going to fuck in the woods you make sure you can't be heard from the house. My kids, Seth, and Leah are asleep."

Dad says, "Sorry."

Tanya just buries her face in his chest. I say, "I'm not going to call you Mom, Tanya. I can't even call my own mother, Mom."

Tanya nods. She says, "Sorry about Irina."

I nod and say, "I have more of a problem with Isabella than Irina. Sure, she went to the Volturi, but that's for Isabella. I have to help deal with that problem for her again. She can't fight her own battles. She can dish, but she can't take it herself."

Tanya says, "That's sad. Is the child even immortal?"

I say, "Nope. Dad, how are you liking your vampire life and not sleeping?"

Dad says, "I feel like I have a ton more energy and now I understand why you and Jasper are horny all the time."

I probably look uncomfortable, and Kate laughs. I say, "When your father is the one saying that, then tell me how uncomfortable you'll be."

She rolls her eyes and Tanya picks up Luna and I zap Kate. She says, "Ow."

I giggle and ask, "What was the first thing you killed when you woke up?"

He smiles and says, "A bear."

I say, "Emmett likes bears. I like the mountian lions. Not deer. They are too cute. I took a picture when I was in the woods of some deer."

Picture:

Kate says, "That is so cute!"

Angel wakes up and licks my face and I giggle. I kiss her head and Jasper pouts. I place her on the floor and say, "Awe, is my Jazzy jealous of my puppy?"

He says, "Yes."

I plant a kiss on his lips and he holds the back of my head to keep me there and he slips his tongue in my mouth and I zap him. He pulls away with his hair in every direction. I turn in his lap and whisper so only he hears, "Not here, Jazz."

I fix his hair and he smiles as my fingers run through his long blonde locks. I kiss his cheek and lay my head in his neck. He wraps his arms around me and holds me like I'll disappear if he let's go. Angel hops up and crawls on my lap and lays down and falls asleep. I close my eyes and lay on Jasper, I fell him place his head on top of mine and I smile. Kate murmurs, "Awe."

I hear a 'click' but I ignore it. We all sit in silence until the morning and my babies wake up and come downstairs. They go over to Kate and pet Luna and Angel hops up and goes outside with them to go potty. I go to move and Jasper growls. I roll my eyes and lay back down.

I get up and he pouts and I kiss him good morning and I go get changed.

I get Elisabeth an outfit out and she changes into this:

We match today for the most part. I can't believe they look like teenagers. I don't like it. Jasper hugs me from behind and asks, "Darlin', what's wrong?"

I say, "They are growing to quickly. I'm pretty sure they are going to live for a long time since they are part vampire, but their growth needs to slow down."

Jasper says, "Believe me, Darlin', I want it to slow down too, but we can't control that. We should be happy we even got this amount of time with them growing. Look how fast Renesme is growing. We got longer than Edward and Bella did when they were smaller."

I sigh and say, "I know. I just want a little more time. They make parenting easy. They listen better than a lot of kids would normally do."

Jasper kisses my neck. Jasper says, "If we were human, I would say we could make another, but we can adopt if you want to."

I say, "We have to get through this shit first. And let ours grow entirely. And find their mates."

Jasper growls and says, "I don't want her too. Then she will do things she shouldn't do and get pregnant and I'll be a grandpa. And Tyler will be a greatgrandpa."

I say, "Jasper, Jayden will too. Men think with their dicks. Women use their brains not their vaginas."

Jasper growls and says, "You love it when I think like that."

I say, "You're definitely not wrong on one point. You are very smart anyway, Jazz."

He continues to kiss my neck and I bite my lip. He growls and kisses me and bites my lips. I let out a soft moan. We pull away and I say, "Stop it, Jazz. Not inside."

Jazz smirks and we go on a walk and he pushes me up against a tree and kisses me roughly. I moan into his mouth and he slips his hands up my shirt and cups my breasts. He squeezes and I moan, "Jasper. Stop teasing me!"

He pulls off my leggings and underwear and pulls down his pants and thrusts into me at an inhumane pace and fucks me fast and hard. We reach our high together and pull on the clothes that were discarded and continue to walk into the woods and I took some pictures.

(marble fox)

We head back after hunting a little bit. I showed Kate and Tanya the pictures. We all hear a car pull up and we all go outside along with Carmen and Aleazar who got back a few hours ago. They wanted some alone time. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 2.6K 23
You take Bella's place in this story. Instead of loving Edward, you fall hard for Jacob. And who knows, he may feel the same. You're the daughter of...
558K 15.6K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
140K 4.5K 47
Sheridan Hall was wild in a sense, sure she had partied her heart out during university but with that coming to an end soon she was ready to settle d...
377K 11.2K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...