Miraculous Ladybug

By shadow_crawler

this is a daminette story. Marinette is given the cold shoulder by everyone of her class thanks to Lila's li... More

note
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
note

1

22.5K 337 352
By shadow_crawler

Sorry if my English is not correct sometime but it isn't my first language so I'm not very good at it.

Marinette's POV:

I was walking to school on time witch is quit normal for me now, but when I was younger it was a miracle. Ever since Lila came to our class 3 years ago my life went downhill. Lila stole my friends from me, treathent me, got me expelled. Everyone believed her lies except for me and someone else.

That someone else was Chloe Bourgeois. You wouldn't expect it but she was the only one with me who didn't believe her and the reason is because she knows a lot about politics. After a while Chloe and I started to hang out and became friends. I know it sounds so weird but I couldn't ask for a better friend. Sabrina wanted to be like her father so she was on training camp while this was happening so to say the least she was surprised that me and Chloe were friendly to each other but she excepted me very fast. Two months after Kim, Nino and Alix came to us and said that they were sorry. Apperantly they figured out she was lying and they felt stupid to not notice sooner. They said sorry and started hanging out with us.

While I was walking to school I got an message
Mis dupain cheng we wanted to tell you this over the telephone but you already left. Congratulations you won the trip to Gothem. We will sent you the information later. We will see you next week.
Marinette was surprised but happy. When she reached school she saw that her friends not here yef, so she decided that she would look for Mrs Bustier and tell her the good news. After a few minutes I found her and walked to her.

Mrs Bustier POV:

I was reading some papers when Marinette walked in. At first you would be shocked by how she looked

She looked totally different then 3 years ago when Lila came. From the first moment that she walked in I already had a nasty vibe from her and that grew over time by seeing what happened. I wanted to interfere but if I did o would lose my job and I couldn't afford that luckily Marinette understood and had her friends to back her up even Chloe who became her best friend.

I looked at her "is there something I can do for you Marinette?" "Mrs Bustier I win the trip to Gothem to visit WE." I wasn't surprised when she said that because she is incredibly smart. "Good job Marinette. Do you wanna tell the class or should I do it?" "Would you do it?" "Of course sweetheart" she nodded het thanks and walked to her seat. 'even if they are mean to her she still fixes this she is incredible' I thought

No one's POV:

The class slowly started to fill. Chloe walked to Marinette and sat beside her Kim and Alix sat beside each other and Sabrina was at trainings camp again for a few months and Nino was sick. When everyone was there Mrs Bustier grabbed the attention "kids we are going to Gothem next weak for two months and visit WE." Everyone was excited even Mari's friends till Lila decided to open her mouth "I hope you like it I asked Damiboo to help me out." "Lila did you do this that's awesome!! Who is damiboo?" Asked Alya "Damiboo is my childhood friend Damien Wayne" everyone gasped in exiting except for Mari's friends and Mrs Bustier because they know that Mari is the one that spend so long on getting that trip. "Hey do you guys wanna go to André after school for icecream?" Marinette asked she was answered with a YES!!! from Kim a good idea from Alix and a sure from Chloe.

------------time skip------------

After school they met up with Luka and Kagami and walked to André together. When that reached André they saw Alya Lila Adrien and to our surprise a very pale looking Nino. We walked up to them when Alya noticed is and went to stand beside Lila in a protective stand. "What are you doing here" she snarled to us "to get some icecream just like you" said Luka. He walked to Nino "hey bro you don't look to good why you out getting icecream" Nino looked at him and said "they just draged me out bed and brought me here even tho I protested" "but we only wanted some couple icecream" "Alya how many times do I have to tell you that I. am. not. your boyfriend. anymore!" He said with a snarl. That made Alya step back and what for Lila the sign was to step in "common Alya let's eat our icecream somewhere else" they walked away while we turned to André "good job Nino" André said. He didn't like Lila either but customer is customer. "So what can I get you besides a aspirin (no idea what it is in English so I put something that sounded good)  for Nino" je asked witch made us smile. After everyone got there icecream and Nino a aspirin it was Marinette's turn "ahhhh, Marinette I will give you blueberry for his eyes blackberry for his misterious past and mint for his taste" "wow André i didn't know you had those flavors" "there aren't very many people to be able to use them" André said. Marinette wanted to pay but André said it was free, Marinette thanks him and walked to her friends. After they are their icecream they all went home to eat make homework and then sleep. Marinette gave tikki some cookies and they talked a little and then she went to sleep thinking about tomorrow and what will happen then. "Good night tikki" "good night Marinette"

---------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina is a good guy and will de mentioned a few times but won't show up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.4K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
133K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
13K 216 14
Feast and Ladybug are at the start of season 3 with Cat Blanc being the season 2 finale instead Marinette was made Guardian after the feast senti mon...
80.2K 2K 11
Marinette has been harassed and bullied by her classmates, both physically and verbally. Adrien thinks Lila's lies don't hurt anyone, but he doesn't...