You have me under control | �...

Por SunFlower1816

| | 38 chapters and 1 epilogue and 4 a/n | | ⚠️You don't have to vote⚠️ every comment makes me happy🤗 and I... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
🎉UUUAAAAA🎉
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Got tagged
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Furudate, Arigatō
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
A/n

Chapter 4

6.2K 142 162
Por SunFlower1816

⚠️ Trigger warning... mentions of hurting people due a knif, hitting people etc...⚠️

(y/n)'s pov

It was currently sunday, 9 am. I just woke up a few minutes ago and checked my phone for new notifications. Indeed there was one from Kageyama. Le me asking myself... 'why the fuck is he up so early...'
I texted back

Y/n: Hey good morning...  I am awake, finally hehe

Tobio: Hey good morning again so... eh.. I just wanted to aks what time good for you is?

Y/n: I wanted to ask that too. When should I come over?

Tobio: Okay how about 12:30 pm at the shop from yesterday where Daichi bought us the meat and curry buns?

Y/n: That works for me :)

Tobio: Good then see you later... uwu

Y/n: See ya... owo

After texting with Kageyama I placed my phone on my chest and blushed... 'he wrote uwu. How sweet... wait, wait, wait why am I thinking that... ughh why am I excited to meet him? I mean, I meet him every day in school' and all that I tought out loud. In hope that Koushi and mom wasn't awake.
I stand up and made my bed. I sat down at my desk and started to writte down some words that help me explaining to Kageyama.

Then I walked down stairs and saw that Koushi and mom were awake.
"Good morning, sunshine" mom said. "Morning, moonlight" suga said.
"Morning, day n' night" I said to both of them.

Since I was little, I was for my mom sunshine and for my brother moonlight. So I started to call mom day and Koushi night. I liked that and it was a thing that just me and they did... a unique thing.
Mom made breakfast and we ate it all together. After breakfast, I helped cleaning up and look at the time... oh shuuut it's 11:58am. I rushed up stairs and got under the shower. Then I sprinted to my room and changed. I grabbed a (f/c) hoodie and a black jeans took my notes and went down stairs looking at my phone to checkt the time. 12:22 pm shuuut 8 minutes. I grabbed the keys, put fast my shoes on and rushed out.

I rushed so fast that I was at exact 12:30 pm there. I looked around but couldn't find Kageyama so I waited.
Five minutes later I started texting him.

(Y/n): Hey Tobio, where are you? I'm standing right out side the shop.

Tobio: Hey, yeah... turn around!

I turned around and saw Kageyama with food and some milk drinks. He smiled at me and I started to blush and smiled back.

'OMFG... how cute uwu'

Kageyama's pov

She looked so adorable when she blushed.
"Hey sorry you had to wait but I thought that we could have it a bit more comfortable if we have some food and drinks. And don't worry we are alone at home, my mom is out with my dad and yes, you can do that on a sunday." I began to smile after she chuckled at my words.

Lil Le Time skip
At Kageyama's house

(Y/n)'s pov

We arrived at Tobio's house and put off our shoes.
'Why am I sooo excited uw- OMG there are baby pic's of Kageyama how swe-' I snapped out of my thoughts when Tobio called me into the kitchen. I followed his voice and found the kitchen. He asked if I wanted to eat... I have to admit I am fuullll but the food looked sooo good I couldn't say no. He gave me two plates, took the bag and went to the living room.
First we ate there in silence until he asked me "hey, are you really sure you want to do that today ? I don't want to push you or anything". I looked at him remembering why exactly I am here. " NO!... no I mean it's okay you don't push me. It's really okay" I said... 'okay, was that really my first sentence today towards him? How pathetic' I thought.
After that, we talked like normal friend while we were eating.

After eating, we cleaned everything up and went to his room. It was typical Kageyama. I went straight to his bed and sat down. I tapped besides me to say 'come sit down'. I started talking.
"Okay you really wanted to know what happend." I took out the notes and started to feel anxious. I tried to read the note but shaked to much. Kageyama noticed that. "Hey, it's okay I wont say anything, you can talk and if you need me, I'm right next to you and you can stop always and say that you don't want to keep on anymore okay?". Why do I keep feeling that when I am with him? I feel so-... I

I feel safe.

⚠️Trigger warning

I calmed myself down and started again.
"Okay... heh, I thought it would be easier... okay so you have to know it's about my father. He is someone who is aggressive and that not just when he is drunk. My mom and my dad always fought over stupid things and while they were fighting my dad used to hit my mom or hurt her in other ways. At the age of 8 I began to try to help my mom, even if it means to get hit. I just didn't want him to hit my mom. While I tried to help my mom, Koushi just sat there. He was like frozen, paralyzed, he couldn't move and do something. That's why he is most of the time pretty much overprotective, he blames himself and tries to do something now. One and a half year ago my father used to still live with us. It was on Koushi's birthday. June 13th... my father started to argue again with my mom until it broke out to a fight... again. He was drunk and that made his aggression worse. He started hitting my mom until I got between them and tried to stop my dad but he just got more aggressive and hit me really hard a few times until my mom tried to stop him... Koushi just sat there curled up and cryed. He didn't stopped neither did my father with hitting me. He grabbed my wrist and tried to cut it with the knive we used for the cake" I showed him my scar. I remember that day and began to cry. "Koushi opend his mouth and screamed, he screamed that he should let us alone while crying really hard. My father but didn't liked that and walked up to him still having the knif in his hands. My mother and I were scared that he would try to stab him, I mean, he tried before so why wouldn't he do anything now. We ran infront of him, my mother was standing in front of me and I infront of Koushi. He hit my mother really hard that she fell and hit her head on the table. She was unconscious. My father really didn't bothered. He then went up to me and cut me multiply times and hit me hard until I laid on the ground and couldn't anymore. He then went for Koushi but he couldn't because I kicked him hard and after that the police came and called the ambulance. I can't really remember what happened after because I also fell in unconscious. I was for 1 month in the hospital and since then, I never saw my father again. After what happend I lost all my friends but my bestfriend stayed. I didn't talked with people or infront of the teachers. That's why I had to do the 2 class in middle school twice. No one could hug me, accidentally touch or not accidentally touch me. All I felt was pain."

I cried sooo much and couldn't look into his eyes. I thought he would think that I am weird or something else but..... no he didn't.
He went straight for a hug without asking me if it's okay or not. I began again with crying.

We sat there in silence still hugging each other until he said with a calm voice "I'm so sorry you had to go through everything. I think it was really cool of you that you could tell me the story that happend not even a long time ago. I don't know what to say it makes me angry to think about it and it hurts me to hear how much pain you had." I looked at him with teary eyes and smiled. He cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Hey... can we do something. I want to get to other toughts?" I asked.
"Yeah what do you want to do? We can watch a film, drink the milk and eat the left overs... uhhh play some games or get to the yard and play  volleyball a bit, so what do you want to do?." He answered with enthusiasm.
"Uhh watch a film and eat the left overs... uhhh and drink the milk... if it's okay with you" I said cheerfully. "Anything for you (y/n)" he said. I felt my face heat up and blushed hard. Before I turned my face away from his face, I saw him blushing hard too. He had a dark shade of red on his face.
He suddenly stood up and hold his hand out for me to take it. So I took his hand and he then led me to the living room and said "wait a second" he run out of the living room and came back with food, milk and some blankets. He put a film on and we watched it together the film. In the middle of the film Tobio and I fell a sleep.

I suddenly woke up to laughing and whispering as I suddenly felt something moving under me. I opend my eyes and saw a woman and a man taking pictures of me and Kageyama while we were asleep. I snatched up and saw Kageyama open his eyes.
"Hello young lovers" I heard the woman say "did you guys slept well ?" The man asked. I looked at them then back at Tobio. Hehe he was blushing hehe.
"Ehh sorry (y/n) that are my parents and mom, dad that is Sugawara (y/n). I told you guys she is comming over, remember?" Kageyama said. I looked at the them and held my hand out for them to shake. "Hey! I am Tobio's mom, Yukishimara but you can call me Yuki ohh and that's my husband Rioku. Nice to meet you (y/n)!". She said as she shook my hand. I smiled nervously and said "nice to meet you too" with a shy voice. Kageyama noticed that. "Okay mom I am going to clean this up later I have to talk with her sorry hehe" he said while taking my hand and taking me to his room. " sorry you had to talk with them ehh" he said while rubbing his neck. "Hey it's okay, they are your parents and I didn't really started to have an conversation. Hehe." I said while checking my phone out what time it was.... ohhh shuuuuut it's quarter past 7...

"Hey I have to go it's late and I hope Koushi and mom aren't going to be mad heh" I said nervous.
He checked the time. "Can I walk you home?... I - I mean i- i- it's d-dark out side and I-I don't w-want y-y-yo-you to w-walk alo- alone." He said stuttering. 'That was kinda cute' I thought. "Yeah but only if you text when you got home" I said and he nodded.
We put our shoes on and said good bye while Kageyama screamed " I BRING HER HOME AND COME BACK" and then closed the door. We walked all the way back to my home while chatting with each other.
He walked me up to the door and we  said our 'goodbye' and 'see ya tomorrow'. I saw him walking of our yard, as I suddenly went up to him and hugged him. I hugged him really tight. "Thank you for today. You're the first person I've ever told that" I said and leaned closer "Today was a great day" I whispered in his ear and walked to the door, unlocked it, walked in, turned around and waved at him. I locked the door and turned around, as I saw mom and Koushi I got scared the heck out of my soul.
"Soo who was that boy?" my mother asked me while she was smirking.
"Wasn't that Kageyama?" Koushi asked. "Uhhh your blushing that's something good so how is he? And are you guys dating or something ? Uhhh you have to tell me everything sunshine!" Mom said cheerfully. "Why did you hugged him? and why were you guys walking so close together? What have you done today? Was he with you today ? Are you guys a cuple? I swear if he doe-"I cut him off "hey guys calm down... we are not dating. I am tired and I want to go up my room change and go to sleep so excuse me."I said while walking up the stairs. I fell down my bed and got a message. I opend it and red that Kageyama just got home. I were texting him while making myself ready going to sleep.

Miss Sugawara's pov
(The Mom)

OMG I can't belive it she blushed over a boy. Who is that Kageyama boy and is he the reason why she is happy again. Is he her boyfriend?... I have sooo many questions I hope (y/n) is going to answer them to me.

Koushi's pov

Kageyama really? Ughh if he hurts her I'm going to break him. But I have soo many questions... is he her boyfriend or was she with him today... it was a pretty long time she was out an- nooo she wouldn't... she is my precious lil sister right? She wouldn't... heh heh... right? RIGHT?

A/n: so I hope you liked that chapter. Uhhh Kageyama and reader-chan uwu. If you find any mistakes then pleas correct me. My first language is not english so sry for the mistakes.

Check🌼 Melonsalatkind 's fanfiction out she wrote (still writing) a Nishinoya x reader Fan Fiction 🌼
Have good day
Your author-chan🌻

Words: 2440

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

206 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
195K 4.4K 27
🌟NishinoyaxReader🌟 You are Daichi's sister and he's really overprotective when it's about boys! Even when it's your Best friend Kageyama Tobio But...
14.8K 448 40
Remember, there's always more after the end. Ever since you insisted on paying back a specific dark-haired boy for taking his milkshake (even though...
1.9K 169 18
A Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shoyo short story (novelette). ****** This story is inspired by the movie: TOO CLOSE FOR CHRISTMAS ┈┈┈┈┈ What happens when...