Bendy and the Ink Machine: Ma...

By LoveSexDreams

In the midst of the 1940s, the United States was at it's most back breaking. With one of the most deadliest c... More

Scene 1- Lady like luck!
Scene 2- It's a work of art!
Scene 3- How embarrassing!
Scene 4- The Big Reveal!
Scene 6- Out Of The Past!
Indefinite Hold... Maybe Canceled?

Scene 5- California Love! (Lemon.)

7.8K 49 16
By LoveSexDreams

(Lemon time. Was thinking of using hentai pics, but too risky with Wackpad.)

~Flashback~

"Come on, Michael!" Bendy called out, looking at Michael, who sat on the beach sand.

"I'm fine, Bendy." Michael told, staying on the warm, golden sand.

"Be careful, Bendy! You don't want too much water to get on you." Alice warned, knowing how bad the water is to Bendy.

Bendy stood there, kinda embarrassed as she could only be at the tiny waves that washed ashore. It didn't effect her ink that much, so that's why she stayed over there. Any bigger then those though, and it would be a real emergency.

"Shut up, Alice." Bendy told, splashing Alice with the water. "H-Hey! That's cold!" Alice told Bendy, her back arching from the cold water. Bendy's lucky she had her gloves still.

Michael watched them play, smirking the whole time as he sat on the sand. It was peaceful. Not having to deal with the paranoia of a surprise attack from a certain army, or having to storm a beach like this, it felt serene to Michael. "I'm so happy they let out be at this private beach." Michael thought, leaning back on the sand.

"Boris! Finally you got dressed." Bendy exclaimed, noticing the wolf like woman coming over from the beach house. Michael leaned up, like everyone else, was eager to see the woman actually in a bikini. "D-Don't look at me like that..." Boris quietly whispered, trying to tell the others. But she's just so quiet, I'm sure she doesn't even know her own volume.

"Is it too revealing?" Boris asked, stopping as she slowly moved her hands, blushing badly as she tried to show how it looked on her. "It looks perfect!" Alice shouted to Boris, who was the furthest in the water. "I think it's just enough boob, honestly." Bendy commented, putting up a thumbs up.

"B-Bendy...!" Boris exclaimed, immediately covering up her chest.

"I think you look great in it." Michael spoke from the sand, who was now just a face in the sand. Seems like someone had enough time to bury himself. "Michael! W-W-What are you doing down there?" Boris asked, covering herself up as best as she could as she saw the face in the sand.

"Just decided to bury myself. Feels nice." Michael told her, smirking up at her. "You look silly..." Boris told him, looking down at him. "Silly but relaxed." Michael said as he looked up in the sky, trying to nod his head.

"Watch out..!" Boris shouted, seeing a long wave wash up on the shore. Michael didn't have time to prepare, as he then felt a whole lot of sea water just wash onto his face. "Oh my g..d..." Michael barely got out as a bunch of seawater got into his face hole.

Boris laugher a little and blushed, witnessing the man just get covered in seawater. After the seawater was pulled back into the ocean, Michael simply raised himself up out of the sand. Like some damn zombie. Boris then finally was able to witness his toned body; eyeing such slight curve to his muscles. "Oh my..." She quietly said to herself, blushing even more as she looked at him.

"Hey, if you got it, flaunt it." Michael told Boris, smirking as he stood in front of her.

"W-What?!" Boris exclaimed, not knowing what he meant by that. "Don't be ashamed, Boris. We all think you look good." Michael told Boris, his soft smile warming her heart.

"But I don't want people to think, you know, I'm that kinda girl..." Boris barely got out, having a cute frown on her face. "It's okay. It's just us, there isn't nobody else here to see something like this." Michael comforted, still smiling after he said that.

Boris stood there quiet for a couple seconds, not knowing what to say to Michael as thought of his words. She blushed as she looked at Michael, one of the few supportive men in her life.

"Okay. Guess it wouldn't hurt." Boris quietly told Michael, ready to embrace the bikini. Michael greeted her braveness with a warm smile, right before he just dashed off towards the water. Boris watched as the man just dove backwards in the water, right next to Alice's dry self.

"Michael!!" Alice shouted, getting splashed with a bunch of water. That got a good slight laugh out of Boris, but to Bendy, that was comedy gold. "Yes?" Michael asked, popping himself out of the water. "What are you doing?!" Alice asked, almost soaked in water.

Michael was kinda amazed from the angle he had, looking at the woman who was in the revealing bikini. "Just having fun." He simply teased, wanting to get the Angel in a playful mood. "Fun?" She asked. "If that's how you wanna play..."

Alice then kicked water in Michael's face. Got him good.

"Owwww! My eye." Michael exclaimed, covering his eye. "Oh my... I'm so sorry Michael! I didn't mean to.." Alice apologized quickly, leaning over to try and help Michael. Then all of a sudden...

"Gotcha!" Michael exclaimed, grabbing a hold of Alice. "Michael!! S-Stop!" Alice got out, blushing as Michael had his arms wrapped around her hips, right behind her. Michael was ready to get revenge, holding her close as he then just dropped back, submerging him and Alice in the ocean.

Alice then submerged out of the water as fast as she could, not wanting to be soaked so soon. "Oooo! I'm gonna kill you, Michael!" Alice shouted at Michael, who was still in the water. Michael barely got out of the water, right before being pushed right back in.

Bendy watched in jealously, having no one to play with and couldn't participate in that knowing how dangerously deep that was. She had her arms crossed, watching both Alice and Michael. Then she then got an idea, as she then looked at the innocent Boris, who was still standing at the shore with her. Boris then made eye contact with the devil, much to her horror. Usually it's bad when Bendy stares at you like that.

"Boris..." Bendy called as she started to walk over to Boris. "Yes?" Boris responded quickly, keeping her eyes on the woman. "You know what.." Bendy told Boris, having a devilish grin on her face. Boris' irises shrunk, realizing what the devil wanted. "B-Bendy... stop!" Boris barely got out, as she tried to run away from the devil. Bendy followed right behind, pursuing the wolf woman.

"There's no need to run!" Bendy shouted, chasing after Boris. Breast bounced like crazy as Boris ran for her "life." She kept running, but like Bendy warned, there really was no need to run as Bendy eventually caught up, eventually tackling the poor woman.

"N-Nooooo...!!" Boris exclaimed, trying to get the devil off of her. Bendy quickly turned Boris over, now being face to face with her. "Micha-" Boris tried to cry out, but it was too late as Bendy covered her mouth. "Too late for that." Bendy told Boris, now holding down her hands by her wrist as she was on top of her.

Boris tried to kick her legs or something, but the weak woman was not that confident, as she just gave in. She had submitted to the devil. Bendy noticed that, letting go of her hands and taking her hand off her mouth. The waves then hit Boris, not big enough to get Bendy. "Ooo... that makes everything better." Bendy expressed, looking at the women's now wet body. Slight groans came from Boris, trying to prepare for whatever the devil had planned.

Bendy then leaned her body right over Boris'. Their breast touched, Boris feeling Bendy's warm ink start to rub off on her. She then licked the side of Boris' face, feeling so warm and satisfying against Boris. Boris slightly moaned, feeling her warm tongue rub against her face.

Bendy then ran her tongue over from her cheek, all the way to her lips. She pulled her tongue away for a second, but then she grabbed Boris' face. She then slipped her tongue right into Boris' mouth, Boris not fighting back as she had already submitted. Boris had her eyes closed as blushed washed across her face, as Bendy as well had her eyes closed as her tongue explored Boris' mouth.

"You're not gonna win this!" Michael told Alice, having a little struggle with Alice as they tried to push each other. "Are you sure?" Alice asked, holding Michael's hand as they tried to push each other. Michael was obviously not using his full strength, as that would just be unfair.

"I'm sure, sure." Michael told, smirking as he kept pushing against her. Alice was trying to use her whole force against Michael, obviously not working as the man just stood his ground.

Michael then let go, only for Alice to just fall forward as she wasn't expecting that. Michael luckily caught her as she was about to fall back into the water. "Told you." Michael teased as Alice got back onto her feet. "Jerk." Alice teased right back, crossing her arms as she smirked. Michael chuckled slightly as he looked at the woman, looking at her amazing beauty. He sighed, a good sigh though, as he then panned the beach. Looking left towards the ocean and the beautiful sky, and then looking right towards the beach.

"Alice.." Michael called out, tapping her as he looked at what was happening at the beach.

"Yes?" Alice asked, opening her eyes as she looked at Michael. She panned her head to see what he was looking at, and her irises shrunk quickly as she saw what was happening.

"B-BENDY!!!" Alice shouted, noticing Bendy making out with Boris. Alice tried running as fast as she could, but the waves were already pulling her back.

"I got this." Michael told Alice, running through the water at such a quick pace. The soldier was trained to get through water like that, making the water look like it was nothing to someone like him.

Bendy kept going, regardless if her other cast members were coming over to stop her. She opened her eye to see Michael running over towards her, but this obviously did not stop her. She once again, closed her eyes, and went back to making out with Boris.

She should've kept her guard, as she wasn't ready for the sudden snatch up. Michael grabbed her by her waist and lifted her off of Boris, a slight string of saliva being seen as she was lifted off.

"Oh my god, Bendy!" Alice shouted as she finally caught up, getting on her knees to assist the victimized Boris. Alice lifted her head off the sand and onto her knee as she tried to wake up the wolf girl. "I-Is it over...?" Boris asked silently, opening her eyes slowly to Alice.

"I'll talk to her about this." Michael shouted to Alice, only having to carry Bendy with one arm. It's easy to deal with the shortest girl in the group. All Bendy did was put her finger in her mouth and kept licking them, all while being carried away by Michael.

Michael opened the door to the beach house, looking pissed as he put Boris on his bed. "What did we tell you about this?" Michael questioned, looking down at the woman. "I don't know~..." Bendy whispered as she kept licking her fingers. "Stop doing that." Michael demanded, grabbing her hand to stop her.

Much to his surprise, she did the unthinkable. Michael watched as Bendy started to lick and suck on his fingers. Michael blushed, really not expecting that. Just a couple seconds after she started, Michael pulled his hand back.

Bendy just giggled as she then went right back to licking her fingers and now, sucking them as well. "You're not gonna convince me this time, tough guy..." Bendy got out, right before she went back to licking her fingers. She then leaned back on her bed, and much to Michael's slight horror, he watched as she placed her other hand right in between her legs as she spread them open, as she started to rub her pussy.

Michael watched. Not wanting to look away. It was just a man instinct, as much as he wanted to fight it, he couldn't help but just stare. She moaned slightly as she kept sucking her fingers and touching herself, each moan coming right after the slurp from her fingers.

"Damn it, Bendy..." Michael expressed, feeling himself get hard as he kept watching. The urge was impossible to fight, it had already got Michael. Such a hard feeling to fight.

~🍋~

Michael grabbed her arm that was touching herself and lifting her back up. Bendy was caught off guard, but otherwise loved the sudden domination from Michael. Michael had an angry look on his face, while Bendy tried to have an innocent look on her face even though she probably knew what she had accomplished.

Bendy kept quiet as she looked up at Michael. It was then, just out of nowhere, Michael dropped his swimming trunks, leaving him in his underwear. Bendy didn't know what to say as she knew what was gonna happen, so many emotions going off in her mind as she was gonna have her first man.

Michael closed his eyes in shame, right before he dropped his underwear. Letting out his hard, erect cock. Bendy simply looked at it in amazement right before she suddenly watched as Michael then grabbed both side's of her head.

Michael slammed her mouth right onto his cock, Bendy having to take every last inch down her throat as she tried to pull away, but Michael's grip was too strong. He then pulled out his cock out of her mouth, letting her breath for a second. It wasn't long though, as he then shoved his cock right back down into her throat, Bendy gagging on it.

He kept pulling back and forth, forcing his cock in and out of her warm wet mouth. He didn't stop, not wanting to stop as he just kept going. He hid every moan, just wanting to make Bendy look so worthless. Michael then released his grip off of her head, letting Bendy take a breath as she tried not to breath heavily.

Her mouth was covered in saliva, some of it dripping onto her breast as she couldn't contain all of it. Bendy then showed how submissive she already was, rubbing her face against his hard throbbing cock. She then nervously grabbed it by it's shaft, right before slipping it into her mouth.

She slowly sucked on the tip as she stroked his shaft, loving how warm and hard his tip was against her tongue. She used her free hand to then untie the top of her bikini, revealing her bare breast to Michael. She went deeper with each motion, wanting to take every last inch again.

"This feels... soooo... good!" Bendy barely got out, slurping in between the sentence. She stopped stroking his shaft as she just placed both of her hands on his thighs, sucking his cock with no issue. He then sat on the bed, and without any direction, Bendy immediately got down off the bed and fixed her position, now being right in between his legs.

She kept bobbing her head down at such a fast pace. She didn't wanna stop, quickly taking breaths in between her sucking right before she attempted to go right back in. She started to deepthroat it, letting it rest in the back of her throat, keeping it in for a couple seconds, then letting herself catch her breath, right before letting it back into her throat.

He then grabbed her by her hair, pulling her head back as she was forced to look up at him. He still had such an angry look on his face while Bendy just had slight blush on her face, her whole mouth and breasts being covered in her own saliva. "I.... I feel so wet..." Bendy barley got out, so turned on and submissive as she looked up at Michael.

He then spit on her face, much to Bendy's adoration. Michael then let go of her hair, dropping himself onto the bed. As Michael laid on his back, he watched as Bendy then untied her bikini bottom, letting her bare pussy out. She then crawled onto the bed and onto him, hovering right over him. She was thinking of just taking it right there, but he had something else planned.

He forced her over onto her back, making her lay back on Michael's chest. She raised her head quickly, as she then witnessed he spread her legs wide open, just for his hard cock to then penetrate her tight virgin hole. "Aaaah~!!" Bendy got out silently, feeling Michael's hard tip enter her.

He then started to thrust quickly into her, not even giving her time to adjust to his cock. Each thrust made his cock go deeper then before. It kinda hurt the devil, being it's her first time, but that's what it was, a punishment. It didn't matter if she enjoyed it or not.

Bendy had her arm wrapped around Michael's head as she tried to hold on, having her legs spread and her tight pussy being destroyed. Her body jerked up on Michael as he kept thrusting up into her, a soft "Ah~!" coming out every time she thrusted into him, not being able to control herself as she was practically being destroyed by him.

The ink had already started to rub off on Michael, but the ink had already made everything so better. It was easier for Michael to slide in and out of her tight hole, such an amazing feeling to feel it inside of her.

"Y-Yes~!" Bendy moaned, barely getting it out as her body kept jerking up. Michael's cock then slipped out, a brief moment of breathing for the devil, but it wasn't long before it was taken away. He stuffed it right back in, slamming it back into her.

Bendy started to drool from the satisfaction, not knowing how to control herself as she just kept taking it. "M... Michael~...!" Bendy barely moaned, somewhat louder then the others as she couldn't contain herself.

His cock was all the way inside her already as he tried to push it even deeper. It was just met with the deepest of thrust, ones that Bendy could barely take. It's not like Bendy would want it any different.

Michael then pulled himself out, getting off the bed and moving himself from below Bendy. Bendy was caught off guard, not expecting it as her tight hole yearned for more of him. He had the devil grin, looking kinda like Bendy's, as he then got back onto the bed. He got in between Bendy's legs that were already open for him.

"W-What...?" Bendy questioned, for once looking fearful towards someone. She looked up at the absolute mountain of a man, not ready for another. He then all of a sudden just stuck his hard cock right back into her tight pussy, as he then put both of his arms on each side of her.

He started to thrust into her once again, the "ah's~!" coming back sooner then expected. Bendy tried to be ready this time, but once again, she was fully submissive to him and his cock. She wrapped her inky legs around his waist as Michael leaned deeper into her, just so his thrust could be deeper.

Bendy moaned like crazy, not one second going by without hearing a moan from the devil. It was amazing to see the devil get bested in her own game.

Michael then noticed her tail, right next to his arm. As he kept thrusting, he got the idea to just then grab it, much to Bendy's hesitation. "W-Wait...! Ahhh~!!" Bendy barley got out, having to feel Michael's tight grip around her tail. He then noticed what it did to her, giving her a massive feeling of ecstasy.

"N-No...~!" Bendy barely get out, not being able to take both the thrust and her tail now being stroked. Bendy felt nothing but just, pleasure. It was an amazing feeling, one that she couldn't hold in for so long. "I...I'm gonna...!" Bendy barely got out, right before he felt all of it.

Bendy came all over his cock, breathing so hard as she just kept drooling. Michael slowed down, for once, to let her get it all out.

But, when it ended, it started once again. He was thrusting so quick into her weak tight pussy, Bendy barely being able to comprehend most of it. "A-Ah~! I-I love you~!" Bendy moaned, wrapping her arms around the man as she just kept getting pounded.

Michael then lifted her up, picking her up from her position. He held onto her hips as she still had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. She held onto him as he then stood up, having herself wrapped around him.

It was so sudden when Bendy was then just slammed down onto his cock. "Oh my god..~!!" Bendy moaned out loudly, feeling her tight walls be penetrated by Michael once again. Bendy's legs shook as she loosened her grip around his neck to make it easier for him to slam her down.

She kept moaning as she felt herself get slammed down on his cock multiple times, having to take every inch his cock each time she got slammed down. Once again, Bendy felt her breast and the rest of her body jerk up and down from each slam and thrust, showing how weak she was to him. "I can't..." Bendy barely got out, sounding so breathy when she said that.

It wasn't long before, once again, Bendy came on Michael's cock again. He had to slow down once again, feeling her cum. Michael then started to speed up with the slams, still needing to satisfy himself.

Bendy's moans were silent as they slipped out just a little, being so drained of any kind of energy. She just took it all, being such a good slave to him now. She let her eyes roll to the back of head as she panted with her moans, showing how weak and destroyed she was.

"Get on your knees, now." Michael finally spoke, as he then slipped his cock out of Bendy. Bendy complied quickly, letting go of him quickly as she then get onto her knees again.

She then gripped his cock and quickly wrapped her mouth around it again, sucking with such passion as she gripped his thighs. She tried her best as she could to satisfy Michael, wanting to please him so badly.

She kept deepthroating his cock, starting to feel and taste his pre-cum that was slipping out into her mouth. She swallowed every inch she could, even if it was so little. She kept sucking as she knew he was reaching limit, even if he didn't show it. Slurping sounds and gagging sounds were all heard as Bendy eagerly anticipated what was gonna come next.

Michael then grabbed Bendy's head, slamming her head down onto his cock when she pulled back. She then felt as he came inside her mouth. The warm, sticky liquid filled up her mouth and throat, feeling so amazing to both Bendy and Michael. Bendy released her grip from his thighs as she let them sit by her side, loving every second of what she was feeling. He then took his cock out of her mouth, letting one more strand of cum hit Bendy's face, her eye closing as it hit her eye.

Bendy opened her mouth to him, showing all the cum that filled her mouth. Right after doing that, she then just swallowed it all, opening her mouth right after to show it to Michael.

She then she grabbed Michael cock with two hands, wanting to stroke and squeeze it for any more cum. "Taste so good..!" Bendy exclaimed before placing her mouth back onto his tip, sucking it as she stroked it with two hands.

Much too her luck, she managed to get what was left of his cum into her mouth, feeling so warm and hot as it hit her tongue. It wasn't long before she just swallowed it all once again, showing how much of a fiend she was for his cum.

~🍋~

"That's enough..." Michael told Bendy, greeting her with a warm smirk as he pulled his cock away from her. "Can we go again? Pleeeeaaaseeee!!" Bendy begged, wanting Michael to fuck her even more. "I don't think so." He told the devil, having his hand on the top of her head. "It was soooo good though!" Bendy beamed, showing how much she loved it.

"Well..." He spoke.

"If you can keep your hands off of the other two out there, maybe we can do this again."

"Real soon."

"That's fine with me!" Bendy agreed, getting off her knees as then almost fell, only for Michael to catch her.

"My legs feel so numb..." she informed him, now being held in his arms. Out of nowhere, much to his surprise, Bendy tried to lean in for a kiss.

"No." Michael simply spoke, putting a finger on her lips. "What! Whhhyyyy??" She questioned, having a pouty face as she looked at him. "Cause you just did that!" Michael reminded her, knowing how nasty it would be to kiss her.

"Oh yeah." She said, dumbfounded. She chuckled right after, finding her forgetfulness to be funny. Right after saying that, she then used her finger to scoop off the strand of cum that was on her face, swallowing it all up as she placed it in her mouth.

"I'm gonna get this ink off of me. You should go out there and apologize to Boris, okay?" Michael told Bendy, still holding onto her. "Yes, sir!" Bendy agreed, kinda sounding like a soldier. "At ease." He joked, making both of them laugh.

Michael then watched as Bendy limped away, not being able to walk properly after what happened. He had a new found happiness, knowing that he basically had his own little fuck buddy within the group.

"Bendy! You dirty little devil!" Alice shouted loud enough for Michael to hear. "What did I do?" Bendy asked, playing dumb just to make Alice mad. "You know what you did!" Alice shouted, sounding so angry.

He simply had a lighthearted laugh as he then entered the bathroom of the beach house and turned on the shower as he was ready to wash Bendy's ink off of him.

"I love this job." Michael chuckled, smirking as he washed himself up.

(2 days. This is probably the fastest I ever wrote a chapter for a book. Anyways, I hope you loved that lemon, it's been awhile since my last one.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.4K 33
*COMPLETED* Have you ever wondered how life would be if cartoons were real? What if I told you that this world allowed that to happen. In thi...
14.5K 573 47
(Cover made by my sister 3_little_doves) The loop broke But no one is free. Everyone is still ink. But something did change, Bendy is no longer the I...
5.3K 72 11
Y/N a haunted places explorer explores the famous old studio, Joey Drew Studio. Without them knowing what lies ahead they fall into a pit of black in...
7.4K 329 117
COVER DRAWING BY ME! - - In my AU ink demon and Bendy are not the same person! Contains- Ink Demon x Henry Henry was going to see his old friend one...