LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By YourBae04et

it's just a tribute to the most romantic reality show couple. Here you will get all kinds of stories about t... More

1.First break .
2.confession ❤️
3.intimacies
4 .The Next Morning
5.Trying to cheer her up.
6.Next weekend.
7.jeoulous sid
8.intimacies 2
9.I will love you forever ❤️
10(ii) .Round 2
Question
11.sana- the tease
12.Emotional attachment
13.insecurities
14. Tu mera hai
15. Alag wali feeling.
16.Bhula dunga
17.realizations
18.You are mine.
20.day one practice
21.Day one practice- 2
22.vanity
23.CRAZY IN LOVE
24.Taking charge
25.Blessing in disguise
26.Day 2 Practice
27.Dress trail
28.Event day
29.Family
A very big Thank You
30.Insecurities
31.Surprise part 1- Road trip
32.welcome to lonavala.
33.Day two
34.Dreams and memories
35.Date night
36.Can't wait to see you
37.Love
38.Music video
39. Long good bye
40.Making amends
41.Fear, Confusion and Surprise.
42. The Proposal
43. Passionate times
44. Lockdown
45. Result.
46.Facing the truth.
47.Getting Normal
48. Couple goals
Need help
49.Soaked in love
50. Happily Ever After
Shocked
Request

19.Surprise

10.7K 457 82
By YourBae04et

They both woke up next morning, sana had to leave today for the house.

She got up went to freshen up , sid was still sleeping , she brush her teeth and removed her t shirt to take the shower and saw all the marks on her body ,her entire breast was purple , her tummy had marks too and so on her hands, shoulders , her back ,butts and legs , her thighs were completely covered in marks, she was shocked to see herself . She washed herself properly with strawberry body wash, washed her hair and came out wrapped in towel.

Sid was awake now, sitting on bed waiting for her baby girl, rubbing his eyes trying to wake up as its still very early for him , he is not used to wake up so early and more over he had not even slept enough in last two days. First worrying about her and then loving her, he was wide awake and now he was sad as she was leaving again today, but he was a bit okay as he had a surprise for her as she was not aware of it.

She came out and saw him sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes.

Sana- uth gaya tu bacche?

Sid- ji, uth gaya baby

His eyes were closed and he did not see her , then took his hands off his eyes and jis jaw dropped seeing her baby in just a pink towel.

Sid- haaye , baby you are looking so damm hawwwwwwwt. Totally edible.

Sana(blushing like anything)- dafa ho kutte , yeh dekh kya kia tune?
Teri edible ki toh main...

And showed him her arms and neck.

He got up from the bed to have a good look at his art.

He had pride in his eyes.

He pulled her close and kissed her lips.

Sana- abe ganda baccha, ja pehle brush kar.

Sid- hmmm

Said nuzzling her neck and kissed her neck at the hickey.

Sana was breathing hard sid had his magic going on ,on her.

Sid kissed her neck again and she moaned harder.

Sid saw her blush and he took at advantage and rolled her so that now they both are face to face.

Sid- let me see ,maine kya kya kia tere sath kal.

And pulled her towel off her,
she gasped and blused.

Sid's jaw dropped , seeing all the marks on her body and he eyes became bright, pride can be seen in his eyes, he was so happy with all that , he loved his art.

Sid- baby you are looking so good like this, with all my marks on you. I love this version of you even more.

He said it while moving his hands on her body, all over her marks, squeezing her boobs and kissing her cheeks

Sana- kya bol raha hai sidhaaaarth.

She said trying to cover herself.

Sid- don't even think about that, you are mine and I will look at you any time I want,any way I want and for any long I want.

Sana- bakwas band kar , sidhart ab main kya karungi, mujhe kitna makeup karna hoga in sab ko hide karne ke liye, and what will I wear ?
jaane de mujhe ready hona hai. Tu bhi jaake ready hoja, mujhe drop karne ka plan change kar dia kya?

Sid- don't worry about the cloths I'll talk to your designer and will send your clothes, all covered from top to bottom. And rahi baat tujhe drop Karne ki so nai baby, how can I do that,tu ready ho ja main bhi aa jata hu ready hoke aur fir breakfast bhi aa jayega tab tak.

Sana- haaye sidhaaarth, thank you bebu,tujhe kaise pata tha mujhe kitni bhuk lag rahi hai.

Sid- I know you baby, you need your breakfast and I will make sure you eat healthy and stay healthy.

But abhi mujh kuch chahiye apne battery recharge ke liye.

He said that while hugging her and pulled her closer and fell on the bed with her, kissed her again.

Sid- baby I love you so much

Sana- I love you too my bebu, but ab jaane de mujhe , mujhe ready hona hai warna main late ho jayungi.

Sid- hmmm, thik hai ja hoja ready, tujhe waise bhi mujhse dur jaane ki badi jaldi hai.

And made a bay face.

Sana- awww my baby , its not like that, tujhe pata hai mujhe kal raat ko hi waha hona tha but main nai gayi, abhi bhi late jayungi toh unprofessional lagega na, it dosnt look good.

Sid- chill baby I know, though I would never want to let go of you from my embrace but abhi ja.

sid went inside the washroom ,came out wore his gym cloths and they had their breakfast.

Sana was sad.

Sid- kya hua baby.

Sana- kuch nai , aise hi .

Sid- bol na baby, suddenly kya hua tujhe?

Sana- jaise ki tujhe kuch pata hi nai

Sid- mujhe pata hai tujhe kya hua,but sad kyun hai.

Sana- mujhe aacha nai lagta yeh show karna, mujhe nai aacha lagta tujhe aise chodh ke jane ka.tujhe aise itne dino baad milne ka.

He came forward and kissed her lightly on her lips and hugged her hard.

Sana- ab mujhe tujhe kiss karne ke liye bhi paanch din wait karna padega.

She made a sad face.

Ab tujhe aache se mil jayega rest, I can't love you for five days.

Sid was smirking all this while.

Sid- baby itni jaldi tujhe mujhse chutkara nai milega.

Sana- chahiye kis ko, main toh kal bhi bol rahi thi to love me but you were giving me rest.

Ab hai na paanch din, kar lungi rest, mil jayega aaraam .

She was sad as well as angry.

Sid-ha ha, baby you have no idea.

Sana- sid kya hua, what are you hiding

Sid showed her the envelop which had the performance invitation of mirchi music award.

Sana- yeh kya hai

Sid- dekh toh,open it.

She opened it and was confused.

Sid yeh kya hai, performace invitation , is mai toh likha and performance is on Thursday , aaj Sunday hai, hum practice kaise karenge , kab karenge?

Mujhe mere maneger ne kyun nai bataya?

Sid- maine mana kia tha, I wanted to surprise you.

Sana- but hum practice kab karenge, mera toh shoot hai till Friday as always.

Sid- yeh bhi endemol ka hi hai so tujhe permission hai bahar aane ki everyday and day after tomorrow we will start our practice.

Sana- haaye sachhi.

Sid- hai baby sacchi,ab tujhe five days nahi sirf ek din wait karna hoga to kiss me and I have to wait just one more day to make love to you again.

So baby you have one day, take care of yourself and your body and once I see you again I won't give you another minute. Last night was your first time , you needed time to recover and so was your body but next time I wont have to stop myself ,I can love you for as long as I want and for as many time as I want.

Sana blushed hearing that but was very happy to know that she wont have to wait for five days to see him, its just a matter on one day.

She hugged him tightly and he reciprocated her hug with more intensity.

She bite his cheeks as per her habit, and hide her face on his chest ,inhaling his scent.

Sid- baby if you keep doing this I wont let you go , fir tujhe problem hogi.

Sana- jana kon chahta hai, but majburi hai, I have to go.

Sid- ya I know and I am very very proud of you baby, I love your professional commitment.

Chal ab der ho rahi hai, go get ready and take all your belongings .

main car nikal ta hu. Main bahar wait kar raha tera.

Sid was very sad but he knew she had to go.

He waited for her in his car .

She was checking her bags when she got an idea, she opened his wardrobe took out two of his t shirt one blue one which was in the wardrobe and then took the red and grey which he wore last night, she can still smell him from that . she smelled him from his t shirt, put them in her bag and got ready, refreshed her makeup( as sid had already spoiled it by kissing her all over)

She cameout, took her passenger seat, sid held her hand, kissed her fingers and they drove of to her set.
___________________________________________

Here's another update, please tell me how you are liking it, shall I finish the story soon or go on .
I was thinking ki main 4-5 chapters aur likhu for band Kar du.
Is it getting boring??
Please reply?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
64K 7K 22
its story of a two unknown soul get bonded in the form of marriage. both meet in a sudden circumstances and fell in love with each other. he is mat...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...