They're Mine (The Good Girl's...

By barelycrowned

a book with a supposed storyline related to TGGBB written by queen @Rubixcube89201. I miss her writing and... More

i missed you guys
i missed you guys pt.2
without you
who are they?
answers and a moment
Potato Po-TAH-toe
party day
3 wasted and 1 muscles
last friday night
for the betterment of...
like the ariana grande song?
game on
gnarly
beg for it
we're dangerous
might be good publicity
cheesy pick-up lines
don't do anything stupid
stupid boys and their stupid prides
beach day
just what i wanted
heads stacked on top of heads
a school teacher in Colorado
calm down buckaroo
that's my girl
entire package deal

bigger fish to fry

1.2K 48 34
By barelycrowned

Declan

"When do you not have your head up your ass?" Bennett asked Jordan while rolling his eyes.

Naomi was swimming away from our reach to go back to the beach and read.

I watched her slip out the water, her legs were lengthy and strong.

She had the slightest curves and her wet hair was tangled, lightly slapping her back when she bounced.

It stung me that everyone was able to see her beautiful figure in that bathing suit.. it wasn't reserved for only me.

"That's the thing," I turned back to my friends, "Jordan just doesn't have any common sense."

I splashed the idiot who was mocking me.

"But I do have pretty great street smarts," Jordan sombered his tone.

"Right. You said you discovered some new info?" Bennett crossed his arms under the water.

"I've been collecting some data and there has been a shoot up in crimes again, innercity," Jordan seriously informed us.

"Last time I got an update from the Ursa Majors," I told the little info I knew, "Kyler said his men were getting jumped everywhere. From subways to in the mall, uncontrolled."

Simon Kyler. A hopeless man in his mid forties with no future outside of the gang life.

When we first roped in his group they were crawling with addicts and dealers.

But under our force, we were able to clean them up and whip them into better shape.

All except Simon. He was too far gone, but still a necessary part to the operations of our gangs' relationship.

"Nothing is confirmed yet, but there was discussion of another uprising. Either that or someone recently replace Nicotine and is trying to change the balance," Bennett explained.

"Change the balance of what? Money? Power?-" Jordan questioned.

"No. Territory," I assumed.

With territory comes the money and the power.

Control.

I can't wait til this is all over.

"Exactly," Bennett agreed to my answer.

"And I was telling Declan earlier, while you were asleep in the car Jordan, that we have to keep this all underwraps. Our gang network is fragile right now. And I know the three of us are still shaken up by what happened three months ago."

I could only shudder at the thought of that night.

Adrenaline flooded my brain, overriding any other ability to think properly.

"Just think, if we're still unsettled by that, imagine the scarring effect it had on Naomi," Bennett explained.

"She didn't even seemed fazed by it though, that night. I mean she shouted at you Bent for trying to protect her from this life," Jordan did make a point though.

"Trust me. I hear the late night whimpers, even though she puts on a brave face during the day," Bennett look out towards the horizon, hands lightly skimming over the water.

"So what do you want us to do Capt'n?" Jordan started to swim in circles around us.

"He just wants us to filter out the bad things when talking to her. She doesn't need any more worry on her plate than necessary," I dived into the water by doing a back bend.

Swimming under the cool water made my ears slightly pop.

When I brought myself to the surface, Bennett was waiting with a reply.

"Exactly."

We swam and floated for a few more moments until Jordan excitedly interrupted it.

"Can we go eat now? I'm starving!" his green eyes were vibrant in excitement and I audibly heard his stomach growl.

"Yea I guess so. My hands are starting to prune too," Bennett looked at his fingers that were starting to shrivel up from excessive water.

"Wanna race?" Jordan challenged.

"Of course," Bennett accepted.

The three if us lined up parallel. Sights set on the shore of the beach.

"1..2..3..GO!" Jordan was the one who counted out loud, allowing him to cheat greatly.

He was already feet ahead when Bennett and I had realized our mistake.

I dived into the water and started pumping my arms with such force that I caught up to Jordan quickly.

Instead of continuing to swim. I decided to take the funnier route and grab Jordan's swim trunks.

I pants-ed the man while he was swimming and carried on right past him.

I slowed down tremendously from the amount of laughter taking my breath away.

But I turned around and saw Jordan panic at trying to slip his trunks back on, hoping no one saw him.

Sand scratched my chest and I realized I was back on the shore.

Bennett was standing tall and proud at his win.

Jordan showed up as a lousy third, face red with embarrassment.

Together we started to walk back to our spot.

"We shoulda known better than to let you count off," Bennett shook his head at our careless mistake.

"I can't believe Declan pulled my shorts down," Jordan mumbled, still shocked at what happened.

I felt eyes follow our every step as we weaved through the crowd of towels and beach umbrellas.

I never really cared for the stares while Jordan basked in it and Bennett knew how to not give any shits.

But I felt slightly conscience of everything I did, trying my hardest not to look a fool yet to not draw any more attention towards us.

"Believe it buddy," I was laughing my ass off. My sides tensed from the pain of the hilariousness of it.

"It wasn't that funny. I was honestly scared for little man down there. What if there was a jelly fish? Or a crab?" This made me laugh even harder.

"I still can't believe you tried cheating us! Thinking you wouldn't get messed with for it," Bennett smiled at the small race we had.

"Hey! Gotta do what ya gotta do," Jordan shrugged his shoulders, admitting that he knew he was going to lose, so that's why he cheated.

"Whew. Did you see his face though? It was hilarious. I mean I knew it was going to be funny but- what?" a rapid nudge from Jordan stopped me mid sentence.

"Looks like we've got bigger fish to fry," Jordan nodded his head in the direction of the scene unraveling before us.

There was this medium sized dude with stringy bleached hair and a pointy nose intimidatingly approaching Naomi.

I watched how his eyes shamelessly racked her body and how she tried not to shrink back in fear, but she did ever so slightly.

Heat raised in my chest as I looked at the group of three others to the right, egging on the douche.

I heard those words escape his mouth and it took every muscle in my body to not create a murder scene.

She took a step back with a disgusted look plastered on her face.

I wanted so badly to run to her and wrap her in my arms, protecting her from the predator.

The group of douches started hooting and hollering, calling out more lewd comments.

Fun fact: the first time I heard that word it was used to question my own motives. From Naomi.

Oh, look how far we've come.

"Give him a little somethin' girl," one called out.

The three of our paces picked up rapidly, seeing Naomi trip over the stupid cooler and landing on her side helplessly.

"Or bring your friends here lil peach," a choir of dog whistles ensued.

"First of all," Jordan spoke up, addressing the group, "I don't really think you want to meet us. And secondly, what in the hell kind of name is lil peach?"

All heads snapped in our direction.

The three sitting to the right seemed to immediately shut up and understand that we were nothing to mess with.

I met eyes with Naomi, flashing a discreet wink in which she slightly smiled back.

She mouthed the words thank you.

But goblin boy had other plans.

Just another one of those idiots who didn't know when to shut up.

"Aww man," the dude crossed his arms and smirked, "Too many sluts in this town nowadays."

He used his slimy eyes and eyeballed the space between us and Naomi, inciting her to be a loose girl.

I marched right up to him, stepping in front of the fallen girl, till I was staring down at him.

He had to be only 5'10 and 160 lbs.

"You better hope that you're not implying what I think you are," I threatened lowly.

"And what if I was?" He snorted, turning to face his entourage for support but Bennett and Jordan already had them surrounded.

"Let's just say I'm not going to let you harass a simple girl for your own personal benefit," I tried to slow down my process. Not to go straight to the fist.

"I think we both know she's not a simple girl, eh?" He nudged me, thinking I would like to be included in this violation. Also suggesting I had done the dirty with my best friend.

"I know that because of her personality. You're basing this off of her body. So if I were you, I'd walk away right about now," I was done with trying to use my patience on this dick.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" he cockily replied.

I stooped down and whispered out a string of threats that I would do in a heartbeat if given the chance.

I promised everything on my biological parents' graves, even though I truly don't know if they are alive.

Nevertheless, no one treats the people I love like that and get away with it.

Meeting his face once again, I watched his eyes go wide and all the color drain from his skin.

He stumbled backwards to his group of friends and rapidly started to pack away his stuff.

In no time, the group was gone.

I brushed of my hands and sat down on my towel, stomach now rumbling.

"Let's grub."

We pulled out all sorts of sandwiches, chips, and drinks. Ravenging like starving animals.

When we were all satisfied, we cleaned up our trash and stretched out for more sun.

Not too quick to rush back to the water, for the fear of cramps.

Hey! Safety first!

Jordan was laying on his back and snoring underneath a straw hat. He's going burn for sure.

Bennett had his ear buds tucked into his ears and was flipping through some magazine while laying on his stomach.

I remained sitting upright with a pair of sunnies on, watching the busy people around me enjoy their beach outings.

Naomi crawled over to me.

She sat criss-crossed facing me on my lap.

She smelled like sunscreen and her legs soft against my own.

Her small hands fiddled with my dog tag that I never took off. 

Every now and then she brushed against my bare chest, making little flutters erupt in me.

This can't happen. It's no safe. It's not even close to being practical.

"Are you okay? From earlier?"

She nodded easily, her doe eyes, for some reason, never leaving her hands that played with the chain.

"Nothing I can't cope with," she made me chuckle.

"Of course not," I ran the tips of my fingers down her bare back.

"What were they even saying? Before we got out of the water?" I was searching for a fight.

I looked out onto the glistening water while waiting for her answer.

The sun was beating down on everyone and the sand was burning my toes.

The girl in my lap was confusing my feelings. Like always.

As much as I wanted to he there for her always, was that practical?

Especially since she doesn't see me like that?

Can you tell I'm not great with emotion? 

"Nothing that matters now. Just a lot of dirty comments," she shrugged with her answer but shifted uncomfortably in my lap at the subject matter.

"Just remember they're only that. Comments. No one will lay a hand on you as long as I'm around," I tangled my fingers in the ends of her still slightly wet hair.

"What did you even say to him?" Naomi asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out," she rolled her eyes at my answer.

I loved the beach.

--------------------

Nevermind.

I can't stand the beach.

Especially with these annoying pricks everywhere like an infestation.

"Naomi. Want to play some football with us?" Dominic had ran over to our group, Raymond walking slowly behind.

"Uhh.." Naomi looked awkwardly at the three of us for our reaction.

Just above Dominic's shoulder, Raymond was nodding his head vigorously.

"Why would she?" Bennett scoffed, thinking it was obvious why she wouldn't.

Naomi whipped her head around and shot him a glare. Telling him not to say anything more.

"Because we are her friends. Plus you guys hog her all day, everyday." Dominic stated matter-of-factly.

"Umm-" Naomi scrunched her eyebrows, trying to make out what Ratmond was mouthing behind Dominic's back.

"I mean you three can join if it makes you feel any better," he offered.

"Yea. Let's go," Naomi stood up and started following the two.

"Well this should be fun," I brushed myself off and followed behind.

Bennett

See, I still don't understand what this relationship is between Naomi, Ratmond, and Dominic.

I honestly didn't have an issue with Dominic. He's cocky and ballsy. But what are his motives.

As much as he was wrong, Jordan had the right to be concerned about the untrackable past of him.

Our now combined group of six walked away from the heavily inhabited areas of the sand to the areas the beach had marked off for games and volleyball nets.

"Okay. Teams-," Dominic started.

"-me, Naomi, and Ray on one team versus the three of you," I instantly made a face at that.

"Uhh. No, no, no. She will be with one of us," Jordan crossed his arms.

"I agree. We will get demolished Dominic," Naomi agreed.

"I can hold my own but whatever. Fine. Bennett, Naomi, and I against Declan, Jordan, and Ray," Dominic reasoned.

That's going to funny. Declan and Raymond on the same team is just an equation for a fight. And Jordan will  be no help at all with his antagonizing comments.

"That's fine with me. Hurry up, let's play," Raymond spoke for the first time, walking away with a chip on his shoulder.

Declan has a scowl  on his face while Jordan skipped ahead.

"We're just going to play Pass Advanced," Dominic shouted from beside me, " our goal is past that trash can and you all's is to the end of this field."

We all knew the rules from playing in school.

Naomi started with the football in her arms. She took three big steps before passing the ball to Dominic as the other team ran in our direction to intercept it.

Dominic did his three leaps before tossing the ball to me.

I caught the ball easily and after my three steps, our team was only somewhat near a yard away from our goal.

Naomi stood right in line with the trashcan and waved her arms, wanting me to throw the ball to her.

I put a perfect spiral on the football and Naomi was prepared to catch it.

But before she could, Raymond jumped in front of her and slammed the ball to the ground.

Unnecessary.

He started flexing and whooping out.

I watched as Naomi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms when Raymond turned around, slapping his bare chest right in her face.

"Let's goooo!!" he shouted obnoxiously.

"C'mon Ray. Start for your team," Dominic went to block Declan.

Good luck with that buddy.

Naomi ran over and jumped in front of Jordan to prevent any passes to him.

She was still a head shorter than him, so it was funny to see her trying to block him.

Raymond took three large steps and tossed the football over Naomi's head to Jordan.

I watched as she tried to tickle underneath Jordan's arms and on his torso. Although he slightly smirked, he didn't move a muscle.

I followed Raymond as my mark while Jordan ran ahead to pass the ball to Declan.

Luckily for us, Dominic intercepted the pass and continued the play back in the direction of our goal.

This didn't go over too well with Declan that instead of simply pulling on the man, Declan tackled Dominic onto the sand.

They started rolling around and fighting over the ball.

Sand was being kicked up flying everywhere.

"Can you say toxic masculinity," Naomi mumbled under her breath watching the two unnecessarily wrestle over the ball.

Jordan mocked a whistle blowing and jumped onto the two.

"THAT IS THE END OF THE FIRST HALF! SWITCH SIDES," Jordan yelled out like a referee.

Naomi and I walked over to the two.

"That's enough lovebirds. We want to get back to playing, so get up," Naomi grabbed Dominic's hand and helped him stand up.

I grabbed Declan's arms and pulled him up.

Both of the boys dusted off the sand from their bodies and walked to opposing sides, shooting glares at one another.

In passing, Raymond stooped down and said something in Naomi's ear. Her face turned red and she shuddered at the comment.

Why, when I get my hands on him...

--------------------------------------------------

Naomi

"Well who knew nerds had curves? I knew about your ass from our family dinner nights, but you in a bathing suit, hits a lil' different," Raymond purposely bumped into me while our teams switched sides.

I had to hold myself back from throwing up all of my lunch onto Raymonds bare feet.

"This," I motioned to my body, "wasn't meant for you, buddy."

"I can make it be," Ratmond winked, making me want to throw up again.

"Good luck Chuck," I ran away to my side of the field, preparing to try and fight these 6+ feet tall men.

This is so unfair.

My average stature had no compare to the shirtless guys around me.

So many shirtless guys.

So many looks.

So many stares.

So many envious glares.

We restarted the game and this time we allowed Jordan's team to start off.

My two friends and enemy quickly made their way down the field.

The whole time Jordan and Declan solely passed to each other, refusing to let Raymond have the ball.

But at one point Dominic and I guarded Jordan, forcing to Declan to send the ball Raymond's direction.

Bennett was able to effortlessly jump in front of the pass and turn the play back down or side of the field.

First he tossed the ball to me. Then from me to Dominic.

Dominic maneuvered around the illegal tackles Jordan, Declan, and even Raymond tried making.

Since those three idiots were scattered, their side of the field was left completely defenseless.

I ran to the open line and Dominic threw a perfect spiral to me.

This time I caught it with ease and threw the ball on the ground to start my victory dance.

Childish. I know.

But it's so much fun to gloat!

Just when I considered to do the worm I stopped myself. That's Jordan's thing. Oops

I knew I looked like a psycho, guessing by the looks the five boys were giving me.

Dominic stood extremely amused at my little performance.

Declan was fighting his emotions. Unsure to be frustrated that his team was losing or to be proud of me and smile.

Bennett shook his head with slight laughter.

Jordan was giving me a small applause of approval.

Raymond was annoyed, obviously. Annoyed at the positive attention I was receiving.

"Let's hurry up and play already," he mumbled, picking up the ball from beside my feet.

"You're one to talk," I kicked some sand accidentally in his direction on my way back to block Declan.

Declan looked down at me and laughed mockingly.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at his actions, feeling slightly insulted.

"I'm not Raymond, Naomi. You won't be getting past these babies," Declan flexed his toned arms.

They somehow became even more defined as girls around us swooned at his gun show.

"What's that supposed to mean Decca?" I crossed my arms and faced him defensively.

Jokingly, of course.

I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like-

"Wait- lemme put these AKs away before the cops show up," Declan stopped showing off and I swear I heard an audible collection of disappointed sighs.

"Oh humble yourself bighead," I rolled my eyes and turned around to face back to Raymond starting with the ball in his hands.

"I'm just saying," Declan ruffled my slightly damp hair, "but it's still cute of you to try."

I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. I do not like him. 

"I'm not cute. Imma beast," I slightly pouted.

"Yea, okay," I felt his hand graze my shoulder, "if you say so."

He unraveled the bathing suit strap that had gotten twisted during my previous glory dance.

The game resumed, but for me it was over.

My mind was now stuck. Even though I continued to play along, my mind was totally out of it.

I was just going through the motions of the game, nothing excessive or dramatic because I was mentally running laps.

Only towards the end of the game was I able to shake myself out of that hopeless trance

In time for one more victory dance hopefully.

This time Bennett started with the ball passing it to Dominic, who almost immediately slipped the ball my direction.

Our team moved fluidly on the sand grid.

I passed back to Dominic who threw the ball to Bennett. 

Raymond was circling me like an annoying nat, ready to intercept the inevitable pass.

Dominic had the ball back and was looking for an open teammate to pass it to.

Jordan and Declan had the pleasure of guarding Bennett.

It was enjoyable to see the three of them relaxed, playing around so carefree.

Since I was less defended I was Dominic's only option.

He threw the ball just low enough for me to grab and prevent Raymond's height advantage from helping him.

 I stretched my arms out and caught the ball before falling onto the sand, flat on my chest.

But I quickly got up and made a quick move to turn around. 

That was impeded, though, by Raymond when he wrapped his arms around me from behind and was reaching for the ball in my arms.

He was extremely close and towered over me, making me hunch to keep the ball away.

"Get off of me you fatass," I joked, still trying to pull away from his hold.

"Nah. I'm good right where I am," I could feel Raymond smirk over my shoulder as he brought me closer to his naked chest.

I felt his slick sweat grease my hot back and our legs sort of got tangled from me trying to detach.

My bikini top shifted slightly, making a stuffy anxiousness rise in my chest.

"Raymond. Let go of me," I stated seriously.

"What? We're playing the game aren't we?" he teased nauseatingly into my hair.

"You're so sick. I-"I stopped from talking as I felt something grow against my back.

Oh my god.

"Dude. Do you have a fucking boner?" Jordan seethed from a great distance away.

I'm surprised that none of the guys hadn't tackled him down yet.

But they know how I feel about how Dominic and how he perceives our relationship.

He may just think this is a weird friendship thing, not having any clue of our past when he left.

"Geez Ray. Keep it in your pants dude," Dominic commented on our intimate state.

That made Raymond heat up and propel me off of him as if I had become burning flame.

As I fell onto the sand, I watched Raymond's face shift several shades of bright red.

"What? No- I mean- and she. But it's not like that-" he stumbled through his words as he tried to explain what happened.

"We all saw it Reginald," Bennett crossed his arms. He was shooting icy daggers through Raymond with his, currently, stormy eyes.

"It's Ray! You know it's Ray!" Raymond tried to defend his name as I snickerd under my breath.

Raymond heard me and quickly whipped his head in my direction, 100% pissed off.

"I mean, she's Naomi! An ass is an ass to a man like myself. The body will react," Raymond shrugged his shoulders as his hands covered his area. His previously embarrassed coloring already washed away.

"No-Don't even go there."

"How come it didn't happen to the four of us?"

"Can you not control your own mind and body? Because I can do tricks with mine-"

Everyone objected at the same time, overlapping their words.

Of course Jordan had to say something like that.

"You're right Remi. An ass is an ass-" Declan started to menacingly approach us, "-and that's you."

"Thanks for the game Dominic, but I believe we've had enough for the day," Bennett extended his hand, being the most civil in the tense setting.

"Anytime-" Dominic started but all of our attention shifted to Raymond who stormed off towards the boardwalk.

"Probably went to finish some business," Jordan mumble.

There was a silent pause before we all bursted into laughter, easing the strain between the musketeers, Dominic, and me.

Dominic stooped down and extended his arm out to help me up. I graciously accepted it and brushed the loose sand off.

I readjusted by top to fit correctly and thanked him.

Jordan tossed Dominic back his football and my group started to head back to our spot close to the waves.

I turned to leave but Dominic grabbed my wrist, stopping me to face him.

"Hey, I am so sorry about...that. But I need to talk to you some time. Alone," His eyes flickered side to side, surveying mine.

I nodded my head slowly, his intentions seeming important.

"Naomi!" Jordan called back at me. Waving his arms in the direction they were heading and he had a puzzled look plastered on his face.

"I'm coming," I shouted to the three who were already further than I expected.

"And like I said earlier. Ray does feel a certain way when he sees you choose them over him."

-/-/-/-/--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-///-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

That was quick. Last chapter seemed to be a FLOP but that is okay. I hope you all are doing well and staying safe.

PLEASE STAY HOME AND READ, READ, READ!!!( and maybe even write!)

But we must all do the best we personally can to stop the spread of the coronavirus and protect those who are unable to fight this virus for themselves.

Please tell me how you felt about this chapter- what I was lacking or overdoing. How annoying it is to be extremely repetitive. Or even if this narrative is too boring.

I'm always open to suggestions!!!

For awhile now I've been wanting to write my own original story on here, but I'm so afraid it'll flop.

Let me know if I should do it or not or even if you all would want to read it!

I don't know what I'm doing, lol.

But please stay safe and love you all!!!

Livi <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
33.9K 148 9
As the title says
136K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

324K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...