Bat Family x Reader Scenarios...

By Resident_Ghost1

You guys wanted more....so here it is! More

Requests
My Oc - Tyler Jones
What is this weird feeling?
Laughing Love
Phobias
Comic logic...right?
Bullied into trouble
Stitches
Riddle this Escape
Do NOT Touch My Sister, Demon Spawn!
Mother vs. Beloved
So you're saying that you are from a different world?
Hero in Black and Blue and wears a badge
Wait! You can be gentle?
'Til death, I will always love you my child
AN - Roleplays
AN - Another rp
A conundrum, my dear!
New Roleplay (AN)
Mr Brightside
AN - Roleplays + Update
Christmas with the Waynes
New Years Day!
A/N - Requests
New Things
Kidnapped
We need to fight this

The Bat and the Arrow

2.8K 60 13
By Resident_Ghost1

Pairing: Damian Wayne x Reader

Requested By: @haruhikirishiki_

Prompt: Where the reader is Connor Queen's (Green Arrow and Canary's son) twin sister. Damian first met the reader in one of the justice league meetings and has been in love with her secretly. His brothers know about it and started teasing him until Damian got the courage to ask her out for a date to a charity ball or something.

It was a warm spring day in the start of April. The birds were quietly chirping whilst the son shined through the curtains. The Queen Mansion was quiet. Not a peep from any of its residents. Bearing in mind, time was four a.m. No one would be up or even preparing for any sort of meeting.

Since the Watchtower was going through some repairs and the Hall of Justice meeting room was getting a touch up, Oliver had offered to hold the weekly meeting at the mansion. His mother, Moira, was on a trip to Bora Bora for some relaxation. That left only himself, Dinah, Connor, Roy, Thea and (Name). All of them had an arrow alter ego, well except Dinah who is the Black Canary.

(Name) was the youngest of the clan. She was the twin sister of Connor and the daughter of Oliver and Dinah. Of them all, she was the well protected one, especially by Roy and Connor. She hated that. Freedom was her only goal and day by day, it was becoming something hopeless.

The teen laid in her bed, snuggled up in her thick duvet as she stared up at the ceiling. Her thought travelled to the night before when her father told her she was allowed to join the league meeting today. Excitement was brewing in the pit of her stomach, but the nerves followed. Sighing, she turned over glancing at her digital alarm clock. 3.50am

'Great,' she thought before throwing off the duvet and standing up, letting the cool air consume her body. Quietly she made her way into the bathroom to get herself ready. Throughout the whole process, her thoughts were on the meeting. What would they think of her? How would they react that Connor had a sister?

"You can do this, (Nickname)." She mumbled to herself, taking a breath as she stared into the mirror. It seemed to be the only friend she had over the years. No proteges were ever introduced to her. Anyone at school only wanted to be her friend based on her wealth. It seemed like she was alone, stuck with Thea, Roy and Connor. The three of them, well less so from Connor, tried their best to bring her along with them if they went to an amusement park or the beach. However, nothing seemed to work.

A few moments later, she emerged from the bathroom and strolled into the walk in closet. Carefully, she picked out a nice green button up shirt and black ripped jeans. Whilst her father wanted her to wear dresses, he knew that it wasn't her. She would pick jeans over a skirt any old day.

Wandering back into her room, she began to make herself productive. First, it was making her bed. Next, tidying the mess she had made when she did a late night movie marathon. Finally, she tidied her bathroom. Whilst this didn't mean much to anyone, she felt like this needed to be done as she never really had time to do these between the school work and vigilante time.

Glancing back at the clock, she smiled softly. It had been about an hour and she decided that it was finally time to get up and make herself breakfast, maybe even make some snacks for the meeting. The (hair colour) haired girl silently made her way down the steps of the mansion before making a left, strolling into the large kitchen.

Whilst it was bright outside, it was still dark as no one had opened the curtains yet. She made her way over to the fridge and opened the door. Her hand reached in and grabbed the carton of milk before taking it out, closing the door behind her. Swiftly, she turned around and made her way to the island counter.

When she went to go grab a bowl and the cereal, she saw a large shadow in the place where she needed to go. However, the only thing she could make out was the eyes. A small yelp left her mouth followed by deep laughter from the shadow. The lights switched on to find Roy and Connor sat on the counter, eating a bowl of cereal each.

"Not funny you guys." She scolded them in a hushed tone before going to grab the two things she needed, fully ignoring the boys now.

A few hours later

The league members were piling into the mansion one by one. Sometimes there were multiple heroes, like the Green Lanterns or the Kryptonians, others were just on their own, like Constantine or Cyborg. However, what confused her the most was that her father said that Batman and his Robins would be joining the league meeting today, exclaiming that it was a rarity to have one of them there, let alone all of them. Guess Green Arrow was over-exaggerating.

Meanwhile, Damian was sat in the limo with his incompetent brothers and his father. The girls couldn't make it so Bruce decided to force the boys to go. Jason was bribed with some Stephen King literature whereas Tim was blackmailed into coming. Each of the Robins had someone there so they wouldn't be bored, except Damian. Jon wasn't allowed to come since Lois had caught him using his powers to do house chores.

When the bat clan arrived, the meeting had started. Bruce ushered his sons into the mansion and made sure to stay at the back where no one would see them. Dick managed to find Wally, Jason found Roy. Kon had found Tim and dragged him away, leaving Damian on his own.

He held back a scoff as he glanced around at the bunch of heroes until his eyes landed on a teenaged girl, around his age. It made him raise an eyebrow. He had never seen her before nor did he have any recognition of who she was. Silently, Damian made her way over to the girl and stood besides her.

"Who are you?" The youngest Wayne asked her sharply, causing her to jump slightly and glance at him. It took a few moments for her to snap out of her shock before responding to him.

"Oliver and Dinah's daughter. I'm not surprised. Connor wanted to keep me out this life." She explained to him quietly as the heroes were discussing their upcoming training regime. Her eyes darted looking for her brother, who now appeared to be non-existent.

"Well, I guess you already know who I am." Damian arrogantly comments, his eyes dared not to look at the girl. He was still finding it hard to believe that the two vigilantes had a daughter.

"No, I don't." (Name) responded in a blunt tone, "I tend to keep to myself and stay out of my family's business." She explained to him before adding, "Anyone else, I don't care for. You seem like a spoilt brat who thinks the world will bow down before him and expect everyone to do as you command. That ain't happening." With that, she swiftly left the room and into the kitchen. She had never met anyone so arrogant and rude before, even her peers at school weren't this arrogant. Maybe it was a Gotham thing?

Damian followed behind her, wanting answers that she wasn't answering. He hadn't truly taken her appearance in until she stopped in the kitchen and turned around to face him.

Her (colour and length) hair flowed against her in the cool breeze from the open window. Her (eye colour) shimmered in the natural light of the sun. They held the conflict between innocence and the pain. He assumed she had seen as much pain as Todd when he was tortured.

"-following me!" She finished her rant. Damian hadn't noticed that she was talking to her until she clicked her fingers, "Are you even listening?" She asked in an irritated manner.

"Apologies. I didn't mean to intrude. I just wanted to apologise and start over. It was wrong of me to assume that you know of me." Damian explained to him before adding, "My name is Damian Al-Ghul Wayne, the current and better Robin." He introduced himself, offering his hand to shake. The girl thought about it for a moment before shaking his hand.

"(Name) Queen." She gave him a soft smile.

A few months later

As the time went by, (Name) and Damian spent more time together, especially when the other was visiting the city. When they weren't in the city, they would call each other. Damian couldn't understand these weird emotions he was feeling. It didn't make sense to him but then again, he was taught to not feel emotions.

Every time he saw her face to face, or over face time, she seemed to get more beautiful. He would start to notice the slightest change whether it was how she dressed or if she changed her hairstyle.

At one point, he began to talk into his bathroom mirror about what he would say to (name). It was just a normal day of him basically confessing to you through a mirror when his eldest brother, Dick, wandered past.

Oh how he wished he didn't do talk into the mirror.

Jason and Tim were next. They were arguing when they heard Damian yell out in frustration. They stumbled upon the exact same scene as Dick. The three of them knew that Damian was gradually falling in love with the Green Arrow's daughter.

Each time Damian had said he was going to Star City, his brothers would tease about it. Jason went to the extremes and told him to wear protection. Tim just smirked and said that it would be the only girl he gets. Dick would just say that Green Arrow didn't need to see them kiss. It began to irritate him to no end.

Eventually, (name) had texted Damian to let him know that she was coming to Gotham. Her school managed to get the money to go to the museum in Gotham and they were staying over for three days. As soon as he heard the news, he rushed to Dick's room. He asked his brother how to ask a person out on a date.

That in itself excited his elder brother. The baby bird was growing up! As a good older brother, he gave him some advice, and together they coordinated a plan to ask her out. Damian found out what day they were going to the museum and decided to greet her there.

Eventually, the day came and Damian was feeling the nerves. He was waiting by the dinosaur exhibit. It would be the first one she would go to. (Name) entered the museum with her classmates. She kept to herself as the teacher explained what would be happening. When they were allowed to disperse, she strolled into the dinosaur exhibit. She wasn't bothered by them but they were interesting to look at.

"(Name)." Damian called out calmly, revealing himself. He had a bouquet of her favourite flowers. She was in shock. Over the months she had known him, she thought he wasn't the one to fall in love but fell in love with him herself.

(Name) smiled and hugged him, in response, he hugged her back. She pulled out the hug and glanced at the flowers, "What's this all about?" She asked him, a blush on her cheeks.

Damian coughed, his cheeks turning bright red, "Beloved, I don't know how to express my emotions but you've been on my mind for a long time. Since the time we've met, you've always intrigued me with how you act and appear." He confesses before adding, "Would you like to be my date for the Wayne Gala?" He asked her.

(Name) smiled and nodded, she had a few tears in her eyes, "Of course I would." She tells him, kissing his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 4.6K 32
This is being Rewritten! Nothing more will be added, a new book will replace it! BOOK CONTENTS DISCONTINUED FOR UNDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME
29K 2.9K 199
The continuation of *J* Disclaimer: I do not own rights to any DC characters, nor do I work for DC comics. Though I totally should!!
391K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
288K 4.8K 36
Discontinued.