Random Kaitou Joker

By Nekophy_Alternative

Just random Kaitou Joker stuff. It can range from one-shots to just ideas. Hope you enjoy it...? Started: 01... More

Hello, I guess
Just a song... (one-shot)
Jack and Joker (one-shot)
TV Show (Idea)
Demons!! (Idea)
He's just a kid... (Idea)
Incorrect Quotes
Incorrect Quotes 2
The Wind (One-shot)
Incorrect Quotes 3
Brothers (Idea)
Why would he? (One-Shot)
Karma (Song-fic)
Thank you!! (A/N)
Incorrect Quotes 4
Pictures!!
Q&A Answers!
Crossover W.I.P.
Incorrect Quotes 5
Ideas!!
We & Us (One-Shot)
Switch! (One-shot)
Incorrect Quotes 6
Mental pt. 1 (two-shot)
Mental pt. 2 (two-shot)
More Ideas!
Incorrect Quotes 7
Even More Ideas!
Thank You! Again! (A/N)
Incorrect Quotes 8
You are Found Tonight (Song-fic)
I love you... (one-shot)
Even More Ideas! Again!
Hey guys! (A/N)
Thank you all so much!! (A/N)
Incorrect Quotes 9
Question (A/N)
UWU (Song-fic)
Little Jack (One-shot)
Sob (One-shot)
Zombie Apocalypse (Idea)
Incorrect Quotes 10
In another world... (One-shot)
Bye Bye Yesterday! (One-shot)
The Campfire Song (One-shot)
Villain? (Two-shot)
Break! (A/N)
Incorrect Quotes 11
πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ!Happy Pride Month!πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
Villain? pt. 2/I'm sorry my dudes

Hall of Fame! (Song-fic)

151 7 5
By Nekophy_Alternative

DISCLAIMER: Everything here does not belong to me, only the plot does. All characters here belong to the amazing Hideyasu Takahashi. All the pictures belong to their respective artists but I mostly get the pictures from Google Images.

Song used: Hall of Fame - The Script (ft. will.i.am)

Hi guys!!

I have brought to you another song-fic because I played my spotify playlist on shuffle!!

I sincerely hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Summary: In Volume 11 Chapter 52/ S2 Ep. 6, what if Joker sang an entirely different song? (Mostly based on the manga but it has some of the anime elements)

=+=

Inhale.

Exhale.

The crowd roared in surprise as Joker, Hachi, and Spade were seen from a platform descending from the ceiling. Joker had the microphone in hand while Hachi had the keyboard and Spade had the drums.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU THREE AREN'T ALL THAT BAD AT ALL!!", laughed Joker as the light shinned in the crowd's faces.

"BUT WE WON'T LOSE!!", yelled Joker as they humped down from the platform. "WON'T YOU LISTEN TO OUR SONG TOO?"

The crowd sweat-dropped in surprise, "J-JOKER!?".

He looked at the crowd and smiled a dazzling smile and that riled up the crowd, even more, excited for the next performance.

"The JJ Brothers with their song, 'Hall of Fame!'!"

"Hello, everyone!", said Joker in the mic. The crowd's individual responses were indistinguishable as everyone talked at once.

"Tonight, I will be singing a song I like to call, Hall of Fame!!", he said with a closed-eye smile and a peace sign. "This is dedicated to all of you people out there!"

He signaled Hachi to start playing the keyboard and, after a while, the music started playing. Seconds before Joker started singing, Spade started playing the drums.

"Yeah, you could be the greatest
You can be the best
You can be the King Kong banging on your chest"

Everyone, including the Shuffle Sisters, was surprised about how good Joker could sing. They watched in stunned silence as they continued.

"You could beat the world
You could beat the war
You could talk to God, go banging on his door"

Hachi remembered when he first started under Joker as his apprentice. He felt like he could do anything with Joker by his side.

"You can throw your hands up
You can beat the clock (Yeah)
You can move a mountain
You can break rocks"

Joker remembered all those times where he was cutting it close to the time of his heists. On how he needed to research all about the treasure he was stealing and barely making it to the heist on time.

"You can be a master
Don't wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself"

Spade remembered when he first joined Silver Heart. His decision to. He felt like that was the best decision he had ever made.

"Standing in the hall of fame (Yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (Yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame"

As everyone heard the chorus, they heard and felt the emotion in Joker's voice as if he was also singing it to himself. Everyone was stunned by how good the song was so far.

"You could go the distance
You could run the mile 
You could walk straight through hell with a smile"

"You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke"

Joker remembered when he first became the number one Kaitou. He doesn't care all that much about the ranking but the fact that he got to number one... it was astounding.

"Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?"

As the Shuffle Sisters listened, Ai couldn't help but think of what Kira said earlier. "'You can't always win at anything if you're not always serious about it', huh...?", muttered Ai

"Do it for your country
Do it for you name
'Cause there's gonna be a day"

The workers in the crowd felt inspiration blossom from those lines. 'Cause there's gonna be a day', they were working hard and knew one day, they'll have their rewards.

"When your, standing in the hall of fame (Yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (Yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame"

Everyone sang along with this chorus, feeling the upbeat energy flow through them as well. Getting excited and enjoying the performance more than they thought they would.

"Be a champion, be a champion, be a champion, be a champion

On the walls of the hall of fame"

"Be students, be teachers
Be politicians, be preachers 

(Yeah, yeah)"

Those in the crowd with those jobs felt just that tiny bit more purpose in what they were doing like they're gonna get their rewards someday.

"Be believers, be leaders
Be astronauts, Be champions
Be truth seekers"

At this point, a lot of people were standing up and singing with their arms around their friends, family, significant other, all having a good time.

"Be students, be teachers
Be politicians, be preachers (Be preachers)

(Yeah, yeah)"

"Be believers, be leaders
Be astronauts, be champions"

The crowd was waving their hands from side-to-side, getting ready for the chorus.

"Standing in the hall of fame (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame"

"(Be a champion) You could be the greatest, you can be the best 
(Be a champion) You can be the King Kong banging on your chest
(Be a champion) You could beat the world, you could beat the war
(Be a champion) You could talk to God, go banging on his door"

"(Be a champion) You can throw your hands up 
You can beat the clock (Yeah)
(Be a champion) You can move a mountain 
You can break rocks"

"(Be a champion) You can be a master 
Don't wait for luck 
(Be a champion) Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself"

"Standing in the hall of fame..."

All was silent in the stadium before Joker and his group was given a standing ovation. 

Joker quickly snatched the three gems from the still stunned Shuffle Sisters, replacing them with rocks with image gum over them which make them look like the previously said gems.

Hachi quickly snatched the trophy from its place in front of the stage and, before anyone could react, fled the place, leaving Spade to get away on his own.

The next few weeks on the internet consisted of how the famous Kaitou Joker sung a song that nobody knew.

=+=

Finished...!

Hey guys! I'm writing this end the next day I wrote the fanfic so, hello March 25th!

This chapter was mostly inspired by the manga but it has some of the anime elements like the fact that Spade is a part of the JJ brothers in the anime while in the manga, he got sick.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you so much for reading!

Buh-byyyyyeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 915 199
-With Y/n and OC- R E Q U E S T A R E C L O S E D Kaitou Joker characters x Y/n or OC's ✨: Random Scenarios πŸ’­: Oneshots (Character x ???) 🎡: Song...
2.8K 103 25
Joker continued to be the loving and miracle-making Phantom Thief he is. But one night, after his most recent heist, Joker started to hear a voice. ...
352K 9.7K 27
❛ I LIKE SHINY THINGS, BUT I'D MARRY YOU WITH PAPER RINGS ! β•°β”ˆβž€ a short compilation of one shots for daisuke...
10.4K 51 13
π™Ύπš—πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πšπšœ, 𝚏𝚝. 𝟿 πšπš’πšπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš—πš πšœπš‘πš’πš™πšœ πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πšπš’πš›πšœπš πšπš’πš–πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš™πšŠπš›πšπš—πšŽπš›οΏ½...