๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š–๐š‹ ๐™ณ๐š’๐š๐šฃ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By bombdigzforlife_

Just pick yo man ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘€ More

1 - How He Introduced Himself
2 - Hugging
3 - What Song Lyric? (Nervous by Shawn Mendes)
4 - Nicknames
5 - His Favorite Thing
6 - What Song Lyric? Don't Judge Me by Chris Brown
7 - Goodnight Texts
8 - Your Ex Friend Hits On Him (Kevin)
9 - Your Ex Friend Hits On Him (Daniel)
10 - Your Ex Friends Hits On Him (Devin)
11 - How He Asked You Out ๐Ÿฅฐ
12 - First Kiss
13 - What Song Lyric? Nothing Even Matters by Big Time Rush
14 - What You Love About Him ๐Ÿฅด
15 - I Love You ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ณ
16 - Comforting Him
18 - Good Morning Texts
19 -What Song Lyric? Worth It by YK Osiris
20 - Comforting You (Devin)
21 - Comforting You (Kevin)
22 - Comforting You (Daniel)
23 - What Song Lyric? Closer by The Bomb Digz ๐Ÿค“
24 - Him Spamming The Comment Section
25 - His Thoughts When You Guys Fight
26 - Their Name For You On Their Phone
27 - What He Loves Touching

17 - Making It Official

183 2 0
By bombdigzforlife_

Devin -
You were at one of the boy's shows, and suddenly, all eyes were on you.
"Y/N, can you get up here, please?" Devin says through the microphone.
You awkwardly make your way up there and Kevin helps you up. You two smile at each other and you walk towards Devin.
"Everyone," Devin says, putting an arm around your waist, smiling widely now. "This is my girlfriend." ❤️

Daniel -
You two took a cute photo and in seconds, you were tagged in something. You looked at the post you were tagged in and gasped when you saw it was Daniel.
"Daniel!" You yell, running into his room. "Delete it!"
"Nope." He grins. "I'm keeping it on there."
"You can't!"
"Why not?"
You hadn't thought of that. You clicked the photo and read the caption.
My girlfriend 🥴
You raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs, smiling. You like the post and cuddle up against him.
"I can't believe you just did that."  💙

Kevin -
You follow the boys' fans, and some of them follow you back. Since you had access to Kevin's Instagram account, you noticed he got tagged in a post. You clicked on that notification and gasped when you saw it was him and you leaving the show they had recently. You instantly log out of Kevin's account, and log back into your's. You haven't been tagged in that post, which is good. Then after a few minutes, you get mentioned in a comment.
@keviekev mentioned you in a comment.
You click on it and sure enough, it's that post.
@keviekev Y/I/U/N is my girlfriend. She's pretty lit. Y'all love her like I do 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 30.6K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
966K 32K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
800K 31.5K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
271K 12.2K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...